Life With My Boys (Liam Fanfi...

By Danyalli96

Fallon Sage's parents are murdered one night, causing her to move in with an estranged uncle....Simon Cowell... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 ~ Part 1
Chapter 17 Part 2
Chapter 18

Chapter 1

9.5K 69 19
By Danyalli96

"Freak!"

I looked up from my open locker. A girl sneered. I turned back to my locker and grabbed my chemistry book, slamming the door harder than I needed to. I walked down the hall towards the library, my free period.

"I'd snog her.... If she wasn't so weird!" I saw a guy mumble to another.

"Yeah, so would I."

I rolled my eyes. Two more months and I was gone. Being the only American in this school was difficult. Everyone knew each other. All of my friends were an ocean away. At first everything was fine. Everyone ignored me and vice versa. But I'd started talking to myself at lunch. I'm not crazy or anything but sometimes when I over think, I start thinking out loud. I was labeled a freak, and I ended up spending lunch in the library. I didn't mind though. I love reading.

Yeah, Life was rainbows and lollipops in London. Note the sarcasm. I guess you could say the last year had been difficult on me but I wasn't crazy. Sad and alone? Maybe... But I'm definitely sane.

" Miss Sage?" The librarian asked as I walked in.

"Yes?" I asked setting my stuff behind her desk. Usually I come in and help order the shelves and check books back in.

"Everything is done. I'm going to a faculty meeting. But feel free to go on the computer, work on homework, or whatever. Just man the checkout desk." She walked out of the library, leaving me alone. I pulled out my note book and flipped to lyrics I had written.

'Give you this, give you that... Blow a kiss,'

Hmm, blow a kiss? Take it Back!.

''Give you this, give you that... Blow a kiss, take it back'

"Ahem.." I looked up from my notebook, into a set of chocolaty brown, eyes. A guy. He smiled a little.

"Sorry! Can I help you?" I set my pen down and logged into the computers catalog.

"I just moved here. I need some books." He bit his bottom lip. He was attractive, I had to admit.

"Let me see your schedule." He gave me a funny look. "Ya know, so I can get you the books."

"Give me a minute,....?"

"Liam. Liam Payne."

"One minute, Liam." I smiled and turned to the stacks of books. I pulled the ones he needed and checked them out to him.

"Unit Seventeen..." I handed him the books.

"What?" He looked confused.

"We have Chemistry together." I smiled.

"So, I'll see you in Chem.?" He asked.

"Yeah. My name's Fallon, by the way. Fallon Sage." I smiled at him.

"Bye, Fallon."

"Bye Liam." I sat back in the chair dumbfounded. My first real conversation with a teenager in over a year. I picked up the note book and flipped to a new page. I finally had something to write to Claire about. Why not home? Home. Such a funny word. No, home wasn't where I used to live with my parent's. Home was Claire's family and house. Claire, my best friend. I closed the notebook and took my phone out instead.

To Claire-Bear: I just had my first conversation! xx-Fal.

Claire-Bear: Finally! It's been like a year! Xx

To Claire-Bear: Don't rub it in! You try moving to a school where you're the only American.

Claire-Bear: At least you're out of school, after this year. I'll still have two years. Stupid schools in America.

To Claire-Bear: Sorry, but hey. GTG. Bells about to ring. Xx

I silenced my phone and picked up my stuff as the bell rang. I walked down the hall quietly. Ahh, Chemistry. My favorite subject. I walked in to the room and moved directly to the back. No one wants to sit with a freak. I pulled out my Chemistry book and homework, setting my notebook to the side. Liam walked in and gave our teacher, a middle aged man, a slip of paper.

"Class." He rasped. "Welcome, Liam Payne. You can take a seat anywhere, Mr. Payne."

I Looked around there were plenty of empty seats. But Liam walked directly to my table and sat down.

"You don't want to sit there." I warned.

"Why not?"

"I'm not exactly popular." I sighed.

"I can handle bullies." he smiled at me.

"We'll be starting Unit Seventeen today, class." Mr. Moore droned on. "Miss Sage, make sure that Mr. Payne is caught up."

"Yes, sir."

The rest of class, Liam and I talked while working. I started packing my stuff up when Liam grabbed my open notebook. It was a page of unfinished lyrics.

"What's this?" He asked flipping through pages.

"I write music." I pulled the note book away from him and put it away.

"I like singing." Liam mumbled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I tried out for the X-factor about two years ago. I didn't make it past the judges houses. I'm trying again this year."

"That's so cool!" I smiled. The bell rang.

"See you at lunch?" Liam asked.

"Sure. Meet me at the library?"

I walked away. The next two classes flew by. I made my way to the library.

"Did you see the new guy in Chem.?! He sat by the freak intentionally."

"Eww, that's gross. He probably felt bad for her." The two girls laughed. I pushed past them. I turned, walking backwards.

"Jealous much?!" I asked. They rolled their eyes and walked away. Liam came up to me.

"I usually grab lunch and hang in the library."

"Sounds good." He smiled. We dropped our bags and walked to the café.

"Looks like soup or chicken with mashed potatoes." I cringed. "I guess I'm getting the chicken."

We walked through the line and walked back to the library.

"Why do you look upset?" Liam asked.

"Don't laugh!" I warned.

"What?"

"I don't like spoons. That's why I gave that look." I said picking up potatoes with a fork.

"I'm frightened of them." Liam admitted.

"No way! You're joking."

"I'm serious!"

"well that makes me feel more normal." I smiled.

We finished eating and talked more. I gave him a slip of paper with my number so he could text me. School finally ended. Liam and I went our separate ways. He walked to the buses and I got into my uncle's Cadillac with one of his drivers.

Back at the house I grabbed some crackers and ran to my room. I pulled out homework and turned on my laptop.

"Fallon?!" I heard my name.

"Yes, Uncle Simon?" I got up and walked out of my room.

"Come here, please!" he called.

I walked toward his voice in the kitchen.

"Yes?"

"I want you to meet my friend, Cheryl." I noticed a woman sitting at the table. She looked friendly.

"I have some business to handle. You two should talk." Uncle Si, left.

"Hello." She smiled. I moved to sit in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Fallon."

"That's a very pretty name."

"Thanks." I said shyly.

"How's school?"

"Fine."

"You can talk to me. I'm not here to judge you. You don't have to. It's your choice. Your uncle is worried about you."

"Why? I haven't complained."

"He thinks you don't have friends."

"I made one today. I think."

"Oh really? That's nice."

"His name's Liam."

"A boy?"

"Yes. He's cute."

"I remember talking to boys at your age."

"Yeah."

"Are you gonna come hang out when the X-Factor auditions start up?"

"Uhh, maybe."

"I'm a judge. So I have to be there.. I'd love it if you came though. Will you think about it?"

"Yeah, I'll think about it. Please excuse me, but I have homework to do."

"Okay." She smiled. I handed her my phone so she could add her number.

"Bye, Cheryl. Thank you!"

"Bye, Fallon." I walked her to Uncle Simon's office and walked back to my room. I had a text from a new number.

Unknown: Hey It's Liam.

Liam: Hey

I did my homework and skyped with Claire while texting Liam. Afterwards, I took a long shower. I crawled into my bed. For once, I fell asleep smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 270 20
Imagine if your parents dumped you off at your Uncle's house for the summer. Surprise, Surprise! Uncle Tim lives in England with one of the biggest b...
10.6K 120 71
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
31.2K 534 46
Cassie and her friends Elizabeth and Merida are going to visit Cassie's Uncle Simon in London. Cassie is worries about seeing her ex that she dated l...