Her Beef 4: Happily Ever After

By KeyzDoinwell

Desire and Aubrey are trying to put the drama they have faced behind them. They are now in full swing plannin... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Check In
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Check In
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Thoughts

Chapter 11

655 39 6
By KeyzDoinwell

Desire

"Bitch no! When did this happen?"

I know that Key and Carlos were in love, but I had no idea that she was even attracted to OB in that way.

"When we were in PA. Des it just happened and I don't regret it. Hell I want it to happen again." she said.

This bitch just floored me. I can't believe she is thinking of doing it again.

"He is just so cool and he makes me laugh Des. We just kick it and he excites my mind and my body." she said.

"Is Carlos not making you happy anymore?"

She just sat there for a second like she was thinking about things before she answered.

"He doesn't do things like he use too and I get it cause we are parents now, but I'm still a woman. He doesn't even acknowledge that Des. OB notices when I change my hair or when I wear new perfume. He makes me feel sexy." she said with a sparkle in her eye.

"Shakeya I love you but I think you need to talk to Carlos before you just completely give up on y'all relationship."

She just gave me that look that i have come to know so well.

"I guess Des. I'm not going to mess wit him again. If you notice I have been keeping my distance from him and your house." she said.

I just had this feeling that this was going to blow up into a big ordeal.

"Did you use protection at least?"

She gave me that bitch really look.

"Of course I used protection. I'm not a dumb bitch Des." she said.

I pray that Carlos never finds out about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.5K 49
Desire and Aubrey have been through hell and back. Aubrey is doing his best to prove to Desire that he is a changed man. He feels that since all his...
91 0 11
Matt (age 25)and Danni (age 24) have been married for seven years. They were high school sweethearts, married right out of high school, and had two k...
573 27 10
London's friends are trying to find out Tasha's and Ricky's secret. When they do, they can't believe what they find. So they work together to find mo...
78 3 11
Two of Aubrey's friends, Al and Noah, made a bet on who their other friend, Jack, liked. Noah wants Aubrey to get Jack to fall in love with her to wi...