Private Chapters

By RamenLady

Private Chapters Find all the smutty chapters in here!!!! More

CH. 13 - Uncontrollable Cravings
Feral Wolf- Chapter 15
Chapter 20 - Art of Seduction
Chapter 15 - Desiring Marcus
Chapter 19 - Return of Noor
Chapter 27 - Little Moon
Chapter 22 - Catching a Shewolf
Chapter 11 - Fated for You
Chapter 18 - Emmeline's Alpha
Chapter 28 - Mercy
Chapter 14 - Bound
Chapter 18 - Bound
Chapter 23 - Katana
Chapter 24 - Bound
Chapter 12 - Inferno
Chapter 20 - Inferno
chapter 8 - Her Lycan
Chapter 21 - If I Stay
Chapter 14 - If I Stay

Chapter 11 - If I Stay

66.9K 1.2K 95
By RamenLady

My hands snaked around his muscular shoulders to his back. I can feel the tension of the muscles in his back. His kisses never deepened almost as if he was silently waiting to see what I would do. My core walls pulsed with urgency. Days of sticking to his side and eyeing him like sugar sweet candy had caught up to me. I wanted more but I don't know how much more.

"I just want to taste you." His murmur came out almost breathless and shaky like it was taking everything in him not to become the dangerous and possessive wolf he was.

He pulled back when I didn't answer him. I was too consumed in how good he felt on top of me. I missed his lips on mine immediately. His light hazel eyes have slightly darkened—dark and wicked.

"Will you let me taste you?" He asked, one hand came up to cup my cheek.
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't say no to that. My body felt like it was under a ferocious burning need for Michael. I managed a nod and that was all it took before Michael's head swooped down and kissed me.

This kiss was not like the kiss before. It deepened tremendously. It was more fervent and world spinning. I felt light headed and like he was the only thing keeping me steady on my feet. His tongue slipped inside my parted lips before seeking my tongue where he playfully ran his tongue over mine.

I felt goosebumps run over body like cold water. My skin tingles with sexual awareness. I bravely ran my tongue along his before I sucked on it lightly. A throaty rumble vibrated from his chest and his hands began to explore my body.

His hands moved from my hips before slipping under the hem of my shirt. The second his skin made contact with my already sensitive skin, I arched for more. The feel of his calloused hands felt amazingly good. His hands slipped higher up my waist to underneath my bra before cupping one of my breast in his hands. Even through the bra, he was able to find my nipple. He pinched it between his index finger and thumb.

Involuntarily, I arched my back for more. My hips began thrusting and moving, determined find some kind of relief. As if he knew what I wanted, he opened my legs up with his knees before he moved so that his hard erection that was straining against his pants was pressed against my core. His lips never leaving mine. He began moving in a rhythmic pace. His thrust causing a fire to burn inside of me. I moaned and met each one of his thrust. Even though he wasn't inside of me, I can feel each thrust against my clit. My fingers dug into his back before sliding down to cup his butt, giving it good and encouraging squeeze. He groaned and thrust harder. I half moaned and half squealed in pleasure. He seemed to like that sound from me because he did it again.

I tore my lips away from him but he just shifted his lips to my neck where he sucked and licked my sensitive skin. It was weird to dry hump. I have never done it before but with Michael it was erotic. I felt sensual underneath his weight and loving. Each time I felt just how hard he was, it only increased the sexual frenzy inside of me. I squeezed his muscular butt again.

"Michael..." I breathed.

He pulled back from sucking on my beck to concentrating in his thrust. His face contorted in determination and desire. Michael increased his speed, hitting my clit each time. I closed my eyes, allowing the pleasurable feeling to wash over me but not before I caught the clear interest and raw look in his eyes. Its like he was watching me underneath those predatory eyes and it only pushed me further to the edge. My hands flying up to grip his pillow tightly in my hands to prepare me from the incoming orgasm.

I can feel my release coming until he stopped. His eyes were almost as dark as the night now. I can feel the sheer raw, predatory aura radiating from his presence. In its wake was the sexual tension and burning between us.

His pushed himself up to a kneeling position. His lips swollen from our kisses. I licked mine upon seeing them.

"Take off your shirt and bra." He ordered.

Awkwardly I pulled off my shirt before unclipping my bra. His eyes never wavered from me. I wasn't the curvy type. My body was slim and I barely got any fat. My DNA must have took pity on me because in replacement for not being curvy I do have a nice pair of breasts and a pretty good ass but I don't know if Michael will like what he sees. It also made me nervous because he will see the scars on my body that never completely healed.

The clasp on my bra was undone but I still held the padding over my breasts to cover myself. I looked up at him from underneath my eyelashes to see if he was disgusted but what I saw had my stomach twisting with a new throbbing desire.

"Beautiful." Was all he said before he removed my hands and bra before latching his lips onto my left breast. The tip of his tongue flicked around my nipple before he nipped it. As quickly as the slight pain came he soothed it over with his mouth. Sucking and licking me like I was his own personal favorite ice cream.

He moved to the other breast and paid the same attention to it. I was by then a blubbering mess. Wiggling underneath him begging for more. When I was about to go insane with sexual frustration, he dipped lower and kissed his way down my stomach.   The way his open kisses landed on my skin was like a fiery trail of fire. I arched my back and wiggled around impatiently.

He chuckled before kissing my little pouch of belly fat below my belly button. He unbutton my pants button before slipping my pants and pantie down my hips. I lifted my hips to help him remove my clothes.

Once he got it off and I was completely naked, I thought he would undress but he did no such thing. Instead he widened my legs exposing my glistening core for him to eye his fill.I felt cool air brushed passed my center, shuddering from the completely new sensation. He dipped and licked me from my opening up to my clit where he swirled his tongue causing me to buck up against his mouth.

He moved his hands to my hip to keep me steady. I used my hand to keep him between my legs. It felt so good, I knew I needed more.

"Fuck, you taste delicious." He groaned before he fastened back onto my core with his lips. Earlier he sucked and licked my breasts like I was his favorite flavores ice cream sundae but now it was like I was his favorite flavored melting ice cream sundae. He licked and stuck his tongue inside me; making sure he got every last drop of me.

I was feeling hot. My desperation for release pushed me to flip us over that I sat straddling his head between legs. The look of shock that crossed his face was almost amusing but I was too comsumed in my need for release I didn't care. I ride his mouth and tongue. He obliged looking up at me as I used him for my own release. The look of appreciation and desire glowing in his eyes. I cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples as I rocked back and forth. The look in his eyes spurring me to continue. He wanted my release.

When his hand came up and over my thighs to pinch my clit while I rode his tongue it sent me over the edge. I cried out my release, bucking on his face in a frenzy. He sucked on me like his life depended on it.

When I was done, he carefully pushed me off before running his tongue again over my sensitive core. I moaned tirelessly while looking at him from underneath my eyelashes. I wanted to sleep after that but was surprised when his mouth latched on my clit again and began sucking and licking.

Immediately, the fire inside of me burst back to life. I moaned and thrust my hips higher more friction. He stuck a finger inside of me, moving it in and out, sending me higher. I gripped his hair tightly in my hands.

"Michael, God, I am too sensitive." I begged him but continued to grind against mouth like a sex crazed woman.

"More." He replied shortly before continue eating me. He had one goal in mind and I knew was to make me cum again.

It didn't take long before I cried out again. He slurped up every last bit. I collapsed onto the bed. Completely spent but he didn't stop.

"Michael!" I whispered shouted and try to move away from him. I was too sensitive. The man will be the death of me if he tried to make me cum again.

It didn't deter him. Nope. He ate me up like I was his addiction. His hands coming to cup my ass to keep me in place. My orgasm came so fast the third time I was thrusting my hips against his mouth carelessly as he slurped my juices.

After he was done, he crawled back up to my side and pulled my naked body close to him. At this point, I didn't care if I was. I was completely and utterly satisfied. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Will everything be awkward in the morning?" I asked sleepily.

It took a minute before he answered, "Only if we make it."

"Then lets not be awkward. Lets be honest, my boss just ate me like I was his favorite ice cream sundae." I yawned and snuggled further.

He chuckled softly at my comparison. I yawned again and snuggled further into his large body. I knew I will be falling asleep soon but I needed to ask a very dreaded question.

"What are we? After this will we be friends? Boss and employee? I am okay with anything." I gushed at the end not to make it awkward.

"We will talk tomorrow. Go to sleep." He lifted my face up to kiss me again on the lips passionately before letting me go to sleep on his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 103 37
A new saga of fifty chapters of straight smut! Enjoy! ❀️(Sequel to Fifty Shades of EraserMic)
35K 447 50
This is just smut! Straight smut! Nothing complicated, just fifty chapters of straight smut. Enjoy!
1.8M 31.4K 82
⚠️WARNING There May be somethings you dont like, so if you see anything uncomfortable to read, then click off my story immediately and get a better o...
244 1 9
This is an updated version of my first book. I have edited, revised, and removed some chapters entirely. It will be mainly some sexual content, so I...