Chapter 24 - Bound

Play song while reading ;)

Maksim was astonished at how smooth her skin was. She was addicting and he will openly admit he couldn't keep his hands from her. He sucked on her neck and she tilted her head to the side to give him more access to which his chest rumbled excitedly.

Her body was a canvas he was eager to paint with his scent. Her skin was a landscape he wanted to explore every curve and dip. He wanted to know and taste everything.

"Maksim..." She gasped breathlessly as she wilted underneath his hot assault on her neck. Unable to resist any longer, Maksim pressed his hard member into the soft mound of her backside, letting her know much she affected him.

One hand slipped to cup her sex where his finger naughtily spread her fold and twirl her sweet nub. She buckled before her lower body moved on its own accord and rocked on his hand and fingers from more friction. Her response was so innocent but her innocence only made him all the more possessive.

Why?

Because every single touch, sound she makes, and inch of her body had only been touched by him. Call it crazy but the thought of him being the only person in this world to learn everything about his mate intimately drove him to a point of insanity. It was his undoing.

Here she was writhing underneath his touches, begging for him to give her the pleasure she sought while in his heart he was falling down to his knees, submitting to her in every way. She had him wrapped around her finger so quickly he knew he will spend forever to make her happy.

"Goddess, so fucking beautiful and perfect." He said huskily before his other hand came to cup one of her breast to play with the sweet little pink bead that rested on her breast.

He pinched and twisted it enough to make her moan softly. His other hand slipped lower and inside of her where he slipped his fingers inside her wet haven and twirled his finger around the walls of her core, lighting up a flame inside of her that made her body immediately tingle feeling alive. Pleasuring goosebumps appeared on her skin.

Suddenly needing to taste more of her sweet natural body scent, he flipped her around to press her up against the wall of the bathroom. She watched him with hooded lustful eyes while he sucked on her nipple greedily like she was the first meal he had for days. His actions were so carnal and rough. She should be afraid but instead it only flared up the fire inside of her.

Her hands coming up to tangle in his hair, the pleasure that tingled all over her body was complete euphoria and she needed to grab onto something that will keep her sane.

He moved to feast on her other nipple. When he was done she was a complete mess and her knees were weak. She was afraid if he let her go she will collapse in embarrassment. His hold on her was the only thing keeping her up. She tugged on his hair to let him know she wanted to kiss him which he happily obliged. His lips crushed against hers, hungrily kissing her to the point her toes curled with pleasure.

When he pulled back, she took that second to push him up against the bathroom wall, falling down on her knees. She placed her hands on his upper thighs to keep him still and his hand came to tangle in her hair, not to control her move but to keep himself sane. She looked so damn delectable kneeling before him. His control was slipping.

She looked so gorgeous kneeling before him and it took everything in him to not fuck her like there was no tomorrow. The urge to pound like a complete maniac was strong. Her tongue darted out and licked the slit of his manhood and his knees buckled before he felt her soft plump lips around his shaft. He closed his eyes and his head fell back as she took him in as much as she can. Her mouth was heaven and Maksim knew he will always love this woman.

Love?

His eyes opened and he looked down at Octavia.

Fuck, he loved this woman regardless of the bond or not. He knew that for a fact because she was like no other woman. Her will and mind was complex like a puzzle he was always constantly trying to figure out. Her heart was so pure and good. She took in five pups and had forgiven him for hurting her.

He pulled her back up to his eye level where he kissed her hard, claiming her lips. In that one kiss he told her all he wanted her to know. He wanted her to know how much she meant to him and how he will never let her go. She was stuck with him.

His hands skimmed around her waist to her backside where he hoisted her up around her waist and brought her down slowly on his throbbing erection.

Her sweet haven.

His heaven.

The only place he wants to be.

In her arms and making love to her every second he can. When he was fully inside her, his cock twitch at the tightness he felt around him which caused her to moan. He moved to suck on his mark that was on her neck.

"Mine." He growled and pulled out before thrusting hard back into her.

She cried out in pleasure and wrapped her arms tightly around him. He pulled out halfway only to slam back inside of her. She gasped almost as if she was trying to breathe and gently bit into his shoulders to contain the intensity building inside of her.

Her little soft sounds were driving him crazy. Each time she made one, his erection seems to get harder. He was pounding inside of her at an unrealistic speed. The desire to fill her womb with his seeds was an animalistic need.

"Octavia, my kitten, you are driving me crazy. I can't control myself around you." He said hoarsely.

He managed to flip her around and press her front up against the wall as he gripped her hips and slammed back inside of her. She cried out at the new sensation.

"Maksim." She spoke in an almost frantic manner. Something inside of her building to an extreme intensity that had her freaking out for a moment.

He soothed her worries when his lips came down to her ear.

"It is okay, Octavia, baby, let it go. Don't hold onto it." One of his hand slipped from her hip down to her sweet nub where he pinched it. She screamed his name and pulsed around his hard shaft so hard he was seeing white behind his closed eyes. He flipped her back around so he can capture her lips harshly in his as he continued to pound into her relentlessly.

However, Octavia had other ideas and she tore her lips away from him only to have his lips by her throat, sucking and giving her another love bite.

"No..." She whispered before her own canines elongated and she stared at his exposed neck. He was always marking her rather it be love bites or nipping at her skin.  She wasn't going to let him go unmarked this time around. She was going to mark what was hers.

Her canine pierced his skin and he gave out a throaty guttural roar as he slammed into her repeatedly as he released inside of her. She hummed in pleasure as their bond was finally completed. He was finally hers. Her lips skimmed his throat and up his neck to his jaw line where she nipped his jaw playfully.

"You. Are. Mine." He gritted out as he pounded into her. His release spurt in her womb over and over as he pumped inside of her. The intensity of his thrust sent her into another orgasm and she milked the last of his seeds into her.

"Mine. You are mine, Octavia." He spoke in a deep throaty voice. He was still struggling to catch his breath along with her. He gently let her down onto the ground as he peppered kisses on her jaw and cheek.

"Your body is my temple. Your heart is my home." He kissed her lips softly before he shut off the water and wrapped a towel around her. She walked wobbly and he chuckled at her attempt to walk on her own.

She gave him a good scowl before he scooped her up, grab her clothes and walked out of the bathroom to their bedroom where he was going to show again just how much he meant by his words earlier.