Chapter 20 - Inferno

In only a matter of minutes, they were back in their room. Their lips never parted from each other. His hands greedily and possessively groping her perfectly shaped ass. He could feel faintly the shirt she wore riding up her hips slightly from their frantic movements. He could feel how soft she was against his own body.

She turned them around and never leaving his lips. She began ripping his shirt off from him. Once his upper body was fully exposed she left his lips and found another point of interest.

She kissed her way down his jaw and down his throat. Her tongue flicking across his Adams apple before dipping to the crook of his neck. He was powerless underneath her mouth. His hands gripped the side of her hips obediently as she silently tasted what was hers.

Natalya's lips latched onto the mark on his neck. He could feel her tongue playfully brushing up against the sensitive skin and when she bit into her mark on his neck for the second time; his knees felt like pudding. He struggled to hold onto his sanity and control but the bond stretched and teased him.

"Natalya." He moaned.

Her canines retracted before she pulled back to look at him. Her violet eyes darkening to a shade of the midnight sky--filled with lust and demand.

She was so damn sexy. His cock was rock hard underneath his pants. It strained against the zipper of his pants to the point where it was painful.

"Let me taste you first, Constantin." She hummed huskily.

Like he could ever deny her anything.  If she wanted him to jump through loops, he would do it for her.

She pushed him pack with one hand on his chest. He allowed her until the back of his knee hit the bed. Tumbling down onto the bed he watched his beautiful mate lift up his shirt to her hips and crawled to straddle his hips. Her soft sweet core now right on top of his aching bulge.

Her eyes glinted with a hunger that had his gut twisting with need to pound into her hard and fast. Unable to resist, he allowed his control to slip a little and started to caress her thighs. She rocked over his bulge to indulge in her desires.

Their eyes never parted ways. He needed to see everything. The way her lips parted slightly with each rocking movement. The way her fingernails dug into his chest as she concentrated on the sensation rippling through her.

He wasn't even inside of her yet and he was already wanting to burst.

"Natalya..." He begged her to hurry.

She brought im her lower lips between her teeth. Her speed increased and he groaned out loud. Bending down she gently nipped his nipple before flickering her tongue over it.

"Hell." He groaned immediately. It felt so fucking good.

Her soft lips traveled all over his chest. Tasting him all over again. Her lips with each touch to his skin seemed to give off a sensual buzz. He felt a little hazy.

Flipping them over, he captured her lips. Her fingers dragged down his back and slipped underneath the back of his pants. From there she curved her hands over his butt and gave it a little squeeze.

She was so damn bold and sexy.

Pulling back he ripped her shirt in half with one rip straight down the middle. It was their first time and they were acting like uncontrollable beast. The rush in ripping each other clothes and to feel and see each others naked body again was exciting.

Finally when they were stripped down to nothing but their naked skin only did Constantin crawled into bed and adjusted himself onto of her. Their foreheads pressed against rach other. He gaze into her violet streamed colored eyes that seemed to have darkened with raw desire for him.