Chapter 20 - Art of Seduction

Ian

When I heard Marley's scream, my blood ran cold and goose bumps ran up my arms as I hurried toward her scream. What I saw Jake pulling Marley into a classroom the bubbling rage inside of me intensified and I felt out of control. I couldn't suppress the dislike I had towards him.

My feet moved fast and I gripped his arm tightly that I heard him wince slightly. When he swore and told me to fvck off, I snapped.

When He was finally unconscious, I turned to Marley and pulled her into my arms-needing to feel her close. My breathing was ragged and my body still shook with rage. When I pulled back and saw what he had done to her it only fueled my anger more and I couldn't help but send another kick to his stomach.

After the security guards came and took him away. They took us back to their office for questioning. We gave them our statements and spoke to the city police. It was beginning to get dark outside by the time we finished. The police had insisted that I took Marley to the hospital but Marley refused. She said he didn't get to finish what he wanted to do.

Reluctantly, I took her back home but she didn't want to stay in her apartment tonight. She asked to sleep in mine. I took her to my apartment and led her to my bedroom where she sat.

"Did you want to take a shower?"I asked.

She nodded, "I feel dirty."

I moved to my dresser and grabbed a boxer and then to my closet to grab a fresh t-shirt for her. She thanked me and walked inside my bathroom. I sat on the bed and looked at my hands. They were still shaking with rage and my knuckles were bruised from beating him up badly but it was worth it.

When she came out she walked over to me and crawled onto my lap. I scoot us back against the bed frame and held her in my arms. My fingers were caressing her arm.

"Thank you for saving me." She whispered.

"I should've got there earlier. I should've-" She leaned up and kissed me on the lips to stop me from talking.

"This is not your fault, Ian. You can't blame yourself. You got there in time." She spoke after she pulled back.

"But what if I didn't." The thought sent shivers through my body.

"But you did." She replied.

I tightened my arms around her. She was right, as long as she was safe. I wished I had gotten there earlier but I can't change the past. She was okay. She was in my arms. I moved to kiss her head and then pulled her tighter against me.

I don't know how long her and I stayed in that position but we fell asleep together.

*Mature Content - Private Chapters Book *

When I woke up again it was to Marley kissing my lips and trailing her lips down my neck. Her hands slipping under my shirt to run across my stomach and I inhaled sharply at the soft caress. She lifted her head and looked at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like I am doing?" She asked with a soft smile before slipping off my shirt over my head.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked as she trailed hot kisses down my chest. When I asked her that question her roaming hands ran over my thick shaft and squeezed. I buckled and grabbed her hand. I hadn't had sex for how years now and I don't know how much I can take if she continues her exploration.

"Yes." She answered looking at me. I swallowed hard and then flipped us over so that I was on top of her.

"T-this is my first time in years. You won't be able to touch me like you did earlier or I won't be able to hold back." I said. She nodded her response before slipping off her shirt and arching to unclasp her bra. When she took it off in front of me I let out a sound in the back of my throat. Her breast was small not too big but when I placed my hands over them, they fit perfectly. I was amazed by it and couldn't wait to taste her.

I bent down and kissed her hard. Her hands went around my back and caressed me hungrily. I pinched her nipples and she arched her back immediately to get more. A smirk came across my face as I moved lower to suck on one. Her hands immediately went to my hair and held me there. I slowly undid her pants and when I did I pulled back to pull it off. She helped me out before sitting up to take off mine.

When it was completed, I came back into her arms. The minute our skin touched each other it was like a flame came to life inside of me even more and my skin burned for more. I captured her lips into a quick kiss before I went down between her legs where I spread her legs and licked at her clit. She moans and arched her hips for more. I pulled her clit into my mouth and flickered my tongue repeatedly over it. She was whimpering and moving around on my bed. When she couldn't take it any more she spoke.

"Ian, I need you inside of me." She whispered.

Christ, I think I nearly cummed at her talking to me like that. I moved to go grab a condom from the nightstand and ripped it before slipping the condom on. I positioned myself at her entrance and propped my hands at the sides of her head. My eyes met hers as I thrust inside. Immediately her eyes fluttered close and she moans as her hands moved to grab my ass to get me closer.

Fvck. Her nails digging into my ass cheek had me pulling out and thrusting back in like an animal. I was pounding into her like there was no tomorrow and she was just as wild. Her hands coming to my back as she held me close.

"Marley." I hoarsely spoke. "God, you feel so good."

Her walls clenched around my cock and I let out a guttural sound at the back of my throat and I felt my own release coming. I tried to hold back as much as I can but when she cried out my name and her walls squeeze tightly around me I couldn't hold back. I thrust several times before I came with her.

I moved off her but she followed me by draping her body over mine. I held her close to my body as we fought for even breathing.