Dear Mr Ambrose (A Storm and...

By maryambrosee

[Highest rank: #1 in S&S fanfiction.] Storm and Silence one shots written in dialogues. What would have happe... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty 🥳
Thirty one
Thirty two (Corona edition)
Thirty three

Seven

4.9K 263 63
By maryambrosee

Mr Ambrose, sir?
Read 09:02

In case you appear at my office door in a second, you will be 2 minutes, 35 seconds late, Mr Linton. But I presume, that won't happen. Therefore, I have a question for you: WHERE ARE YOU?
Read 09:03

I won't be able to come today, sir.
Read 09:03

Indeed? And who decided that, Mr Linton?
Read 09:03

I'm ill, sir. I'm in my bed right now, warm and cozy under my blankets, with tumblr in my leptop and a hot cup of tea in my hand:)
Read 09:03

Mr Linton, do I look like an unintelligent man to you?
Read 09:04

Umm... in most cases, no, sir. (Though, sometimes, I think you need your head examined). But what do you mean, Mr Ambrose?
Read 09:04

You are not ill. I saw you were perfectly well yesterday in the office.
Read 09:05

Yes, sir, I couldn't agree more with the second sentence but now- achoo! Oh, dear me. How about now? Do you believe me? :)
Read 09:06

So you're saying that you're not lying, Mr Linton?
Read 09:06

Have I ever lied to a gentleman like yourself, sir? :)
Read 09:07

All right. I've wanted for a long time to visit your place, Mr Linton. And if you don't mind, may I use this fantabulous opportunity to do so?
Read 09:08

OH, NOT NOW!
Read 09:08

I mean...
Read 09:08

I would gladly receive you as my guest, sir, but you might catch cold, too:)
Read 09:08

I don't believe you. Tell me the real reason.
Read 09:09

What reason, sir?
Read 09:10

NOW.
Read 09:10

Ugh, fine... I'm going on a date with a friend of mine. Happy now? :p
Read 09:11

A what? With whom?
Read 09:12

A date, sir, with whoever I want.
Read 09:13

You're not going anywhere. I will make sure.
Read 09:13

I'm a feminist, independent woman, SIR, in case you think you can control me, you're mistaken.;)
Read 09:14

Who is this PERSON you're going on a date with?
Read 09:14

Captain James Carter, why does it even matter?
Read 09:15

Sir?
Delivered 09:17

Mr Ambrose? What are you planning to do? Why does his name matter?
Delivered 09:20

Ugh, you're insufferable.🙄
Delivered 09:21

****

Phew, this one was LOOONG.
Hope you liked jealous Rikkard Ambrose;)

Yours truly,
Maria Ambrose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.8K 35
These characters belong to RobTheir. Before reading this story, read his books, Storm and Silence, In the Eye of the Storm, and Silence is Golden, o...
8.3K 259 6
Mr Ambrose took my hand and drag me to his cabin upstairs. As soon as we entered he engulfed me in a tight passionate kiss. I know we have so many bl...
53.4K 1.8K 7
A set of one shots waiting for you Ambrosian fans to read! Join Rikkard Ambrose and Lillian Linton through a couple of their made up moments and adve...
67.2K 2.7K 6
A series of Storm and Silence one shots ~~~ It was the warmth that he remembered the most. She was warm, so warm. Like a glowing hearth providing r...