STFU and be my girlfriend

By Potato-senpaiii

•Boruto Uzumaki is your typical uptown boy who loves to pick up a fight and fails to be a gent. •Sarada Uchih... More

Sarada
Boruto
Inojin
I
I.II
II
III
IV
V
VI
VI.II
VII
VII.II
VIII
IX
X
Meet Potato-senpai😂
XI
XII
Author's note

🌼

498 10 16
By Potato-senpaiii

Hey there!
So, how's the story so far? Are you enjoying it? If you are then please don't forget to vote and if you aren't then I'll do my best to make it enoyable😊 I don't really know how this type of story goes but hopefully I'll have a success in finishing it hehehe💛 some of you may have noticed that Kenji Yamaguchi is part of this story but I can't help it. Kenji is bae😍 although some of you might like Haru over Kenji but whatever works for you works for me and for Kenji's love interest... well you already know Shay Xenia, his ex fiancée and well I'm planning to put his present. What do you guys think? Drop your comments, ideas, recomendations and rants here👇🏻  and before I forget, I might update a lil slow for the next day and the following days after. Please bare with me.

Love,
Potato-senpai🥔
Author💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
96.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...