Sexting | Ethan Dolan

By graysonugh

in which ethan texts the wrong number which cause a chaotic mess highest rankings: #8 in ethandolan #1 in eth... More

(WARNING)
(PLAYLIST)
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(EPILOGUE)
quick psa

(13)

7.9K 119 70
By graysonugh

'Grayson❤️'

Let me take you to my place tonight

No

Grayson

I can't do that

Why?

I

I'm not ready

It's okay

My parents will love you

You AND your cute ass

;))

No

It's not that

What now babe😕❤️

We're official

Isn't that what you wanted?

Yeah

I do

But...

There's things you still don't know about me.

Maybe we should clear those things beforehand

No, paisley, I'm not having sex with you

Yet

For the last time

It's not about sex

At all

I'm not talking about that!

okay

I'm sorry❤️

there's things we still need to discuss

meet me at starbucks in 10

c u
READ, 9:30AM

\\\

ETHAN

It was quite a sunny day and I was planning on swimming with Grayson in our backyard. We haven't done a lot of things together since we've been kids.

I grab my new swimming trunks and head into Grayson's room, only to find it empty. How great. I get to spend the day alone again.

I head back downstairs, connecting my phone to my JBL Bluetooth speaker and putting on 'Champagne and Pools' by Hoodie Allen, Kyle and Blackbear.

I dive in headfirst, the cool water wrapping around me like an airtight plastic covering. I gasp up for air. It felt so good, since it was more or like blazing.

"Sup, dawg.", Cameron smirks as she sashays out of the house in just her mint colored Pimkie Bikini she bought last week. There was a pair of Ray Bans balanced on the bridge of her nose and her hair was up in a messy bun.

"Bitch.", I smile back at her and she laughs. "Where the fuck is Gray at?", she asks and I shrug. "No one ever knows.", I remind her and she nods.

"Hits the target.", she replies and slithers into the water. The song changes to 'West Coast' by the neighbourhood and Cam hums along.

"He's been acting weird, hanging around with the younger sister of my love interest.", I admit and she chuckles.

"Sibling rivalry, what a beautiful show.", she mutters to herself and looks up at me. "Let me guess, the girl you're dating is the same chick he's taken interest in?", she smirks as I nod.

"You two are so predictable.", she concludes and puts away her sunglasses, undoing her hair. "Gray just wants to find out about shit that she wouldn't tell you. Using her younger sister."

"She also might jealous that her younger sister got someone her age so she's looking for someone who is older too.", she finishes.

"That makes sense.", I nod and glance over at the neighbor mowing his lawn, trying to eavesdrop. I laugh mentally and watch as Cameron dives in swiftly.

"What do you suggest?", I ask her for some sage feminine advice. That's like mostly the only thing I ask her about.

"Make her want you. Addicted to you.", she supports and I nod, grabbing my phone. 'Or Nah' by The Weeknd comes out of the stereo.

"Oh lord, turn that off young man!", Mr. Henry yells over the fence. I laugh. "Or nah!", me and Cam sing in unison and high five each other.

I open up my chat with Piper.

'Piper🌸'

Hey there, babe

Woah

You were the last person I expected to text right now

I text you every day

?

Uhm

No you don't.

i used to

no

pretty sure not

okay

that's  awkward

i was so sure

okay, well

i'm actually thinking about my big lacrosse match next week and was wondering if you'd like to come and watch

sports...

since its you were talking bout;)

awe

thx

otherwise i wouldve asked your cute ass sister

oh hell no

shes not getting her hands on you

and plus

shes with grayson

awe

do they have a ship name

bitch x grayson = bitson

bahahahhahaha

okay, bai pipes

ew u have a nickname for moi

okay e

bai
READ, 1:10PM

\\\

PAISLEY

"What do you mean, sick?", Grayson asks me after sipping at his café latte carefully, attempting not to spew it all over us.

My hand feels very comfortable in his, it feels very right. I shrug and wipe a tear away with my pinkie. Touché, Pais.

I look into his wondering eyes, vivid and full of life. "She has SCID. That disease where you're allergic to everything possible?", I explain again, and he nods attentively.

"That's really harsh.", he comments and I finish my skimmed milk cappuccino. I breathe slowly, realizing that I had revealed one of my darkest family secrets to someone else other than my family.

But Grayson is my family now. I guess. "We live with it, and I mean, she lives too.", I ramble awkwardly and gesture with my hands.

He laughs. "She must be pretty bored.", he concludes and I nod. "She really likes Vine? That app where you can post 6 second videos?", I add and he smiles.

"I love that!", he exclaims and I give myself a mental note to check out this app, but I'm pretty sure I'll forget anyways.

"Paisley?", he asks me and I cringe. "Not your thing?", he asks me and I nod. "Pais or Ley. Not both. It's so weird."

He smiles and nods. "Okay, Ley.", he takes my hand in his again and kisses it. "My sister calls me bitch, but that would be kinda weird for you I guess.", I joke and we laugh together.

We walk out, hand in hand, which is a strange sensation. I think for minute and scroll through the contacts of my phone, looking for Grant.

But I never found anything.

\\\

♥︎muah, sweeties!

I appreciate every single one of y'all!

10 comments and 10 votes till next chapter??

xx,cece♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 17 16
Imagines of a pair of the most amazing twins :) edit: i wrote this in 2018 so be aware of lots of mistakes lol
102K 997 50
Smut and shit 😈 sᴜʙsᴄʀɪʙ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇɪᴛᴄʜ
553K 11.9K 189
Dolan Twins Imagines ✨
995K 15.6K 48
What happens when a girl meets Emma Chamberlain in a grocery store? RANKINGS: #1 - dolantwins #1 - graysondolan #1 - ethandolan #1 - jamescharles #1...