Bite Me βœ”

By theGhoulBoys_

γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeake... More

γ€Š CHARACTERS 》
γ€Š TRAILER 》
γ€Š AWARDS 》
γ€Š ONE 》
γ€Š TWO 》
γ€Š THREE 》
γ€Š FOUR 》
γ€Š FIVE 》
γ€Š SIX 》
γ€Š SEVEN 》
γ€Š EIGHT 》
γ€Š NINE 》
γ€Š TEN 》
γ€Š TWELVE 》
γ€Š THIRTEEN 》
γ€Š FOURTEEN 》
γ€Š FIFTEEN 》
γ€Š SIXTEEN 》
γ€Š SEVENTEEN 》
γ€Š EIGHTEEN 》
γ€Š NINETEEN 》
γ€Š TWENTY 》
γ€Š TWENTY-ONE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-TWO 》
γ€Š TWENTY-THREE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-FOUR 》
γ€Š TWENTY-FIVE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-SIX》
γ€Š TWENTY- SEVEN 》
γ€Š TWENTY- EIGHT 》
γ€Š TWENTY-NINE 》
γ€Š THIRTY 》
γ€Š THIRTY-ONE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-TWO 》
γ€Š BOOK COVER 》
γ€Š THIRTY-THREE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-FOUR 》
γ€Š THIRTY-FIVE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-SIX 》
γ€Š THIRTY-SEVEN 》
γ€Š THIRTY- EIGHT 》
γ€Š THIRTY-NINE 》

γ€Š ELEVEN 》

11.3K 467 91
By theGhoulBoys_

《 Wolf Howls 》
Marcus's POV

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Austin run out of the house, closely followed by Diana. I was currently battling three wolves and one launched at me while I was momentarily distracted.

I threw the snarling wolf away from me before ducking under the jump of another and standing up, I flicked my dagger out. "Stop!" Austin commanded, using his Alpha voice.

The wolves stopped attacking, bosing their heads but kept their piercing gold eyes on me. I smirked, slipping my dagger into the waistband of my jeans. I turned to look at the two that watched. "What are you doing here Marcus?" Diana yelled out, angry.

Austin stepped out amongst the snarling wolves. "Yes what are you doing here, Vampire? This is Werewolf territory!" Austin exclaimed.

"Is it? I didn't know" I replied sarcastically.

Austin glared at me and I crouched down, tilting my head. "Just making sure she's safe" I said tilting my head in Diana's direction.

Austin looked outraged, probably thought that I thought he couldn't look after her. Well he was right, if he did think that.

"Austin, tell them to go and get inside" Diana said, stomping down the stairs.

I loved it when she was pissed off.
"I don't think that's a good idea" Austin replied, not taking his eyes off me.

I however, watched her. She gripped her hands into fists. "Now!" She exclaimed. 

Austin bowed his head almost and turned to the wolves. "You heard her" he said, authority leaking into his tone.

The wolf closest to me, snapped his jaw at me before turning in his tail. The pack bounded back, disappearing into the brush. Austin glared at me again before looking at Diana. "Are you sure?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Diana glanced at him. "Yes" she replied, her tone soft.

I stiffened.
Austin turned his attention to me before backing up. He walked back inside and closed the door. I watched Diana walk towards me.
"Are you deliberately trying to make me mad at you?" She asked, stretching out her clenched fingers.

"No, I was making sure you weren't going to get hurt" I replied, dusting dirt off my jacket and giving her a small smile.

Diana didn't find it so amusing. "You think this is a game? Have you forgotten what Austin is? He can kill you!" She exclaimed.

My smirk widened. "He can try" was my reply.

I moved forward in a blink of an eye and grabbed her, pressing her against the nearest tree. "Marcus!" She exclaimed, trying to wiggle out of my grip.

With my free hand, I raised it and gripped her chin softly. "You think after this afternoon, I was just going to let you walk away?" I asked, my nose brushing her jawline.

I was intoxicated when I was around her. She was like my personal drug, she had me hooked.

"No of course not, but I was going to deal with you on Monday! I don't want you kissing me anymore!" She exclaimed, still struggling.

"Too bad" I replied, ghosting my lips across her jawline.

I heard a soft whimper come from her. "Marcus! Stop! She exclaimed, before pushing at me. 

"You really think wolf boy can give you what you want? I can give you the world, the stars, anything you want!" I replied back, falling back.

Diana lent against the tree, gathering breath. "I don't want any of that, I just want happiness and freedom" she replied wiping at her mouth.

"And I can give you both! What's Austin going to do for you? Keep you at home until you give him enough puppies?" I asked, venom certain in my tone.

Someone of my royal status, shouldn't talk like this. But with her, I had too. She had to know that there was a destiny for her and it was with me. Not with Austin..

Diana stood up. "Stop insulting him!" She yelled, she threw out her hands.

Next thing I know, I was sailing through the air and I managed to twist my body so I landed in a crouched position.

I flicked my head up and saw Diana looking at her hands. "I see you've managed to find some magic" I said, standing up straighter.

"Good timing too" she replied before glaring at me.

"Don't think you can get away Diana, I know you were looking for me" I said, dusting off my hands.

"Yeah, I wanted to make sure you hadn't followed me but I guess I didn't look hard enough" she fired back.

I was in front of her and she took a surprised step back, holding up her hands. I rolled my eyes and grasped her wrists.
Holding them down, I moved closer.

"Go away, why can't you just let me be happy?" She said, trying to pull her wrist out of my grip.

"Because you'll only be happy when you're with me, don't think I haven't noticed.." I trailed off.

"You mean when I walked into your club or when you force kissed me in a classroom?" She spat back.

"I didn't force anything, I merely kissed you, it was you who responded" I replied.

Diana scoffed and I leant closer. Diana's back arched as she sucked in a breath. "Example a" I said.

Diana scowled and pushed me away. "You're becoming a leech Marcus, and you of all people should know that I hate leeches" she said, rubbing her arms.

"I'm just here to stop you from kissing wolf boy, that way you don't make a mistake and assume that you don't belong to me" I replied, curling my lip.

"What you think because we kissed once and you're all hot now, that I'm yours? You've got another thing coming for you! In fact, I'll go kiss Austin right now!" She exclaimed turning around.

I growled and stepped in front of her, using my vampire speed. "You will not" I replied, my voice dropping into commanding.

"I'm not one of your mindless slaves, I don't need to bow down to you" she replied.

I grabbed her wrist. "One day, you'll realise that it's meant to be you and me, Diana" I said.

"Don't hold your breath" she replied.

"I don't have too, vampires don't have the requirement to breathe" I returned.

Diana scoffed and pushed past me. "Just go away Marcus, when will you get the hint that I don't want anything to do with you?" She asked as she stood at the door.

"I'll get the hint, the moment you stop thinking about me and what it'd be like if you chose me" I replied.

Diana turned around. "How would you possibly know what I think?" She asked.

I walked up the stairs, stopping in front of her. "Because your mine, I didn't grow up with you for nineteen years and forget how to read your face because I disappeared for four" I replied.

Diana stepped forward. "Let me admit something Marcus, the moment you decide to tell me the truth, than maybe, maybe I'll consider telling you that-" she cut off. 

I lifted my hand and tucked some hair behind her ear, my hand storing her cheek. "Tell me what?" I asked, softening my voice.

"How much I hate you" she replied, her eyes focused on mine.

I leaned forward and she leaned back but she had no where to go. My grip kept her firm as I pressed my lips to hers. She tried to pull back but I didn't let her.

I whispered her name gently. "I can't" she replied, pulling back.

"Because of Austin?" I asked, anger taking over me.

"No, because you're a vampire, you kill humans!" She exclaimed.

"We do not kill, we drink donated blood and Austin's a werewolf, he's done way worse things than I have!" I exclaimed.

"Where have you been the last four years!" She replied.

I didn't say anything. "That's what I thought" she replied, turning her back on me and disappearing into the house.

A/N

She's very intent on finding out what's hes being the doing the last four years.

And once you guys know what happened. It's going to be sad.

I just want Marcus and Diana to get together already! But I gotta tease you guys first!

Comment and Vote guys!
Love, T xoxoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...
737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...
165K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
1.8K 129 25
For Stone Rienhart it all started with some bad luck and a demon. His life was a quiet one, lived in a modest home on the coast of Florida until one...