(ON HOLD) Being a Shinobi

By KuroiOozora

[KHR x NARUTO] (SLOW UPDATE) Tsuna wasn't sure if life loved her that much or hate her that much to make her... More

1 - The Fall of The Sky
2 - Rebirth
3 - First Meeting Between Cousins
4 - Uchiha Obito
5 - Team Seven
6 - Hyuuga Kou
7 - Early Awakening
8 - Visitation
9 - Resolve, and The Fallen Genius
10 - The Academy
11 - Just Like Her Brother
12 - Team Nine
13 - Three More To Go
14 - First Ones Are Mostly Cursed
15 - Encounter
16 - Assistance
18 - Bonds
19 - Identities
20 - Curiosity
21 - Back to the Village
22 - Interlude

17 - Meet Again

3.9K 149 44
By KuroiOozora

17 - Meet Again

WARNINGS!
= OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR and NARUTO ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
Flashback / Previously
.......................................................................

Kushina widened her eyes when she saw the handwriting and signature. They were hers. "But how? I didn't write this! More like I didn't have time to write this! And my clones were busy guarding the client against Orochimaru's stray snakes!" Kushina said in disbelieved.

.

"She is safe now..." The person murmured as he moved from his spot and stared at the unconscious Uchiha. "Don't worry, I am not going to let that snake took you and the Sharingan away from the Clan." He continued before he vanished from sight.

.

"Stop calling them with that honorific, Kyoko. They are no longer Hokage-sama's dear honourable advisors and I have no doubt those two old goats are pestering him about Fugaku-sama's daughter." Kana whispered back.
.......................................................................

Q&A

BlackAqua_IsBack
I was wondering.. Is byakuran still alive?

❀ Both yes and no. He will be mentioned here.

For those who are wondering about Sakuya's eye

❀ She is fine. Her eyes still in one pair. That eye-gouging action was just Orochimaru using Genjutsu trying to break her before taking her eyes, which he failed in doing so due to the appearance of a Mist user.

Speaking about that Mist user...

❀ I have mentioned before that no, I am not dragging any of her Guardians into the living world. So, no, it's definitely not Mukuro.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

"Alright, thank you for bringing me the scroll. You may leave, Yuuhi-san." Minato thanked the Chuunin after he read what was written.

Kurenai nodded. "Excuse me." She said before leaving the office.

The moment the door clicked close, Minato frowned. "Panda." He called and the called ANBU immediately appeared in front of him kneeling with one of his knees touched the ground. "Sir."

"Go and summon Uchiha Shisui and Yamanaka Inoichi now," Minato ordered, which the ANBU nodded and immediately shunshined out of the office.

"Hound." and Hound appeared in front of him. Just like Panda, Hound too kneeled down with one knee touched the floor. "Take off your mask and go change your attire, you won't need it in this mission, Kakashi." Minato continued.

Hound-Kakashi nodded and shunshined back to his dull apartment to change out his ANBU uniform into standard Jounin attire as fast as he could. 'If ANBU isn't needed then it's a mission where we will be working outside rather than in the shadow.' He thought with a sigh as he swiped the normal mission pouch and put away his ANBU mission pouch before shunshined back to the office.

Kakashi blinked as the moment he appeared in the office, both Shisui and Inoichi were already there. "You two are fast. It wasn't even 5 minutes yet or I just lost track of time?" Kakashi asked sheepishly as he cared the back of his head.

Both dark and bright-haired Jounins chuckled, and Minato too chuckled at that. "Don't worry, you are not. These two are speed monsters after all."

"Speak for yourself, Yellow Flash-sama!" Shisui cackled.

Inoichi chuckled. "Well, I used to do missions where your expertise was required, Mr Flash, so it's a no wonder thing." He smiled.

Minato just chuckled at the two, didn't feel offended at all before his face went serious. The three-speed Shinobis immediately straightened up.

"I want the three of you to go to the Watch Tower D now. Kushina's team met a dangerous missing-nin on their way there." He said, the three Shinobis narrowed their eyes at that. "Thankfully Chouza's team and one of the Tower's medic, Harusumi Touka managed to reach in time to help them but all three of Kushina's students are out for a while due to their injuries."

Inoichi frowned at the information Minato gave them. "If I may ask..." He started, which Minato nodded. "Which missing-nin did they encounter?" He continued.

Minato sighed. "Coincidence or not, the missing-nin they encountered was Orochimaru."

"Wha-?! Is Sakuya okay? Orochimaru had always wanted to get his slimy hands on Uchihas! On their Sharingan more specifically!" Kakashi widened his eyes.

"Orochimaru loved to play with their victims before killing them. Did he put Sakuya in a torturous Genjutsu?" Shisui growled as his expression darkened. It was rather scary to see that expression on a cheery-Uchiha.

The three Shinobis knew the Sannin did do it if Minato scowl was any indication. "...Inoichi, I will assign you as the team leader. You three are to leave as soon as possible, so go back now and take any necessary items before leaving. Assist Team Three and Nine when needed, and also I want either one of you to check on Sakuya to see if Orochimaru did something damaging before escorting them back. I will mark this as A rank, assuming the injured Orochimaru still wandering around the forest near the main road and the Tower. If you do by any chance encounter him, capture him but remember he is not your first priority."

The three of them nodded in affirmative before Inoichi turned to the two Sharingan users. "Meet up at the gate in 5 minutes." He said and the three Shinobis immediately shunshined away.

A frown made it to Minato's face as he leaned on his chair after they left. 'I shouldn't have agreed to the so-called C rank when Sakuya just became a Genin for less than three months.' He thought before pulling a paper out.

《》《》《》

When Minato dismissed Kurenai from his office after she delivered the message from the Watch Tower, she immediately fast-walked towards the front desk and slammed her hands onto Kana's desk.

"Oh, thank you for your hard work." Kana smiled kindly as if she didn't do anything.

"'He will be in 15 minutes, so make it quick'?!" Kurenai growled towards the smiling woman. "Those two advisors were there having a discussion with Yondaime-sama! They are going to demote me to Genin again! All my hard work will be gone to waste..." She muttered the last part as she pulled her hair.

"You are going to go bald before you even got a boyfriend if you keep that up, Kurenai." Kana mused as she watched the Chuunin let go of her abused hair.

"And relax, you are exaggerating. Besides, I am willing to bet that Hokage-sama felt relief by me sending you to interrupt them." She said, ignoring the 'did you just admit that you used me for that?' look she received from Kurenai. "Oh, and they are EX-kage advisors by the way, please remember that. Now go back to your work, dear." She finalized before took a paper from her desk and waved it towards Kurenai, shoo-ing the Chuunin away.

Kurenai's eye twitched at the blatant shoo-ing before sighed heavily. "Fine..." She grumbled as she sulked her way out.

Kyoko facepalmed at those two's interaction before staring at her friend.

Kana ignored the look Kyoko was giving her.

《》《》《》

As soon as the three Jounins shunshined out of the office and landed on the Kage Tower's roof, they immediately split to different directions. Shisui to the Uchiha compound, Inoichi to the Yamanaka compound, while Kakashi went back to his apartment again to re-arrange his weapons.

The moment Shisui reached in front of his Clan compound and the guards let him in, he immediately rushed towards his house. Nearby Uchihas refrain themselves from stopping whatever he wanted to do, especially when he was in a rush with a non-cheerful expression on his face.

'I'll castrate that snake if he messed Sakuya's mind up.' Shisui scowled as he entered his house and went straight to his room. 'No one messes with MY little sister and get away with it!' He thought as he shoved those small sharp weapons into his pouch and other necessities into his bag.

He then left the compound as soon as he finished arranging the weapons he recklessly shoved into the bag.

'I wonder if I should tell Itachi, Mikoto-oba-san and Fugaku-san about this...' He thought for a while before shaking his head. 'I am sure Hokage-sama can handle that.'

《》《》《》

Kakashi seemed to be doing the same thing. Re-arranging his items and necessities while he seethed at the thought of that traitorous Sannin touched his sister, before leaving his apartment.

'I'll skin that snake alive if I were to see him.' Kakashi thought darkly with a scowl under his mask before he remembered Minato mentioned something about the Sannin being injured.

'I am not going to pass the invitation in skinning an injured snake either.' Kakashi chuckled darkly as he walked through the street. 'Then I'll turn his skin into a wallet..-'

Nearby Shinobis and civilians immediately gave way when they saw his dark expression.

'...-No wait. This kind of snake is disgusting. Guess I'll just have to skin then burn it away. I am sure Shisui wouldn't mind...'

《》《》《》

And Inoichi, on the other hand, rather than fuming all the way until he saw the young Uchiha, he was very worried. A strong mind someone possessed, it could turn into a very fragile thing if someone knew how to bend it properly. And Konoha's beloved traitorous Sannin was one of those expert mind players.

He hoped the young Uchiha was okay. The Clan had grown a soft spot for her, especially when she sometimes visited the compound and even befriended most of the members, especially the Clan children.

Inoichi immediately left his house as soon as he informed his ageing parents that he had a mission to do and possibly wouldn't be home for a few days.

'I hope her mind is still stable.' Inoichi thought worriedly as he left the compound.

As soon as the three Jounins gathered at the front gate and checked-out with the two Chuunin gate-keepers, they immediately dashed out of the village.

《》《》《》

Harusumi Touka blinked when one of the Jounin stationed in the messenger room entered her office. "Shikaru-san?"

"Yo, Touka-chan! Got a reply from Hokage-sama. He is sending three Jounins here to escort the teams back!" Shikaru waved the reply paper as he said that.

Touka nodded as she took the paper from the Nara. "Okay. Thanks." She replied, ignoring his "maan... I miss Kana-chan..." as the man left the room, going back to his post.

'Well, I need to tell Kushina and Chouza about this.' She thought, standing up from her seat and walked out with the reply letter in her hand.

Walking out of the room, she immediately headed towards the Tower's lounge, which Kushina took the place as her screaming and complaining room, much to the other resting Jounins' annoyance. She could even hear the red-headed woman's voice from the hallway and she was just halfway there. 'Kushina need to calm down to not to wake her kids up. And I thought she said she wanted to have a shut eye...' She sighed, momentary wondered if the woman being loud and woke her students, especially the Uchiha, up was actually a good idea.

"AND THEN THAT EFFING SNAKE-" Kushina's scream was then cut off by another Jounin in the lounge. "-dared to tackle you away from your students. We know, Uzumaki! You have been narrating the scene five times already, d*mn it! Let us rest before it's time for our shifts, will you?!"

"WHAT-" Kushina was cut off when Touka opened the door, effectively taking everyone's attention. "Touka?"

"Either give them a break already because you have been screaming for more than an hour or lower your voice down, Kushina. I can hear you from the hallway and I was just halfway here. I thought you are planning to sleep by the way?" Touka sighed.

"Well, I can't, no thanks to that snake..." Kushina replied with a lower voice, much to the resting Jounins' relief. "By the way, why are you here?" She asked as Touka approached her.

Handing the paper to the Uzumaki as the woman stared at the paper questioningly, Touka replied, "The reply from Hokage-sama after I informed him of your team's rank-escalation mission." She said, which Kushina immediately ripped the paper open.

Kushina's shoulder slacked as she read the paper. "Oh. Thank goodness..." Kushina sighed in relief, her dropping mood slowly went up. "...I think I can rest properly now" She muttered as she walked out of the room after waving towards Touka and the rest of the Jounins.

"......" Touka stared towards the door for another moment before turning towards the staring Jounins before puffing up her chest. "You are welcome!" She chirped, and left the room, going back to her office.

《》《》《》

Sakuya groaned when she slowly cracked her eyes open before staring at the wooden ceiling with soft orange-coloured sakura flowers patterns painted on it. 'I am back to my room in my mindscape again...' She thought, missing another presence approaching her when they realized she woke up.

"You should have gouge that d*mn snake's eyes out, you idiot..."

Sakuya immediately snapped her head towards the familiar voice and her eyes widened at the familiar frowning person standing there, nevermind him wearing a Japanese priest attire.

"...Reborn...?"

"What's with that hesitation? Of course, it's me. Who else got this perfect face every woman loved to see?" Reborn huffed, which Sakuya-Tsuna rolled her eyes towards him.

"...How did you...? I thought you all disappear?" Tsuna muttered softly.

"I think your hearing failed you, dame-Tsuna" Reborn resisted himself to roll his eyes. "I am pretty sure I said 'it's time for YOU to leave', not us" He continued.

Tsuna went silent for a moment as she slowly sat up, with the help of her former --to her, he still is, always is one and a father figure to boot, which Dino too took the man as one-- tutor. "Does that mean..."

"Yes, Tsuna. We are still here, well, few of us actually" Reborn sighed.

"...Few?"

"Your parents obviously here, Primo himself, your Guardians, us ex-Arcobaleno ...well, except Lal, Byakuran, Yuni, and Enma. Only those whose flames are connected with you are here.* " Reborn said.

"...Oh..." Tsuna had mix feelings about that. Should she feel happy because some of them were still there or should she feel sad that more than half of the people, including Kyo, were not there?

In the end, Tsuna settled down with 'happy'. It was better than none of them being there when she needed familiar people around her. She really appreciated it when Reborn went silent, not butting into her thoughts.

Decided to change the subject, "By the way, how did I get here? The last thing I remember was that snake gouging out my left eye... D*mn, I can feel the phantom pain..." Tsuna grumbled, putting her hand on her left eye before giving her attention back to Reborn.

"One of those who are no longer here was the one who saved you, I assume" Reborn shrugged his shoulders. "None of us here were near you at that time after all"

"...How did you know there was a snake here, Reborn?" Tsuna blinked questioningly.

"I did mention none of us was nearby you that time but I didn't say anything about us not sensing some *sshole trying to mess your head up," Reborn scowled. "Because you already met and remember his chakra presence that we are able to find out who was being the *sshole."

Tsuna didn't say anything, which Reborn took that as Tsuna asking him to continue.

"Of course, some of us immediately rushed towards that location. You can imagine our surprised when the only one we found was you. A bloody you. Blood from your left eye and mouth." Reborn pursed his lips as he recalled his student's appearance when he reached her. All of them immediately went into a panic, even if some didn't show the expression on their faces.

"...Sorry" Tsuna muttered.

"If you are sorry then rest properly so we can stop our worry, dame-Tsuna." He bonked his student's head twice with a gun --ignoring the brunette's cried "Did you forget I am an injured person?! And where did you get that?!"-- with a huff. 'Not that we can actually stop worrying about you,' he added in his thought.

Tsuna pouted as she cared her abused head before looking around. "Where are the others by the way?" She asked.

"They are cleaning the shrine. I am here because it's my turn to take care of you. We switched every one-hour" Reborn replied and ignored Tsuna's "the shine of my mindscape? They can actually get dirty??".

Realizing that Reborn was not going to answer her question, "and also, I am still wondering why all of us are wearing these attire... Care to tell me why?" She asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I do know why but too bad, I am not willing to tell you!" The man smiled innocently.

"......" Tsuna gave the man a blank stare.

Reborn chuckled as he pushed his student back to lay down on the futon. "More importantly, sleep, Tsuna. Your mind needs to rest properly because of that freak being a *ssholistic freak," he muttered, his large hand covering her eyes as if trying to prevent the light to blind her.

Everything seemed to turn dark and she fell asleep almost immediately.

"......Is there something you need, Primo?" Reborn asked to the presence behind the door on his right side.

"You are not telling her about it, Reborn?" Giotto asked as he slid open the door.

"No. She will find it out by herself anyway, sooner or later. Oh, My one hour is up?" Reborn replied, which Giotto just nodded.

"Right..." Reborn muttered as he stood up as walked passed Giotto after he nodded towards the blond, which the blond then walked and sat beside his successor's side.

"Always attracting troubles, aren't you, Decimo?" Giotto chuckled as he cared the brunette's head.
.......................................................................

Some of them still stayed! :D

* Parents are obviously connected to their child.

Primo when he deemed Tsuna worthy as his successor during Inheritance Succession.

The Guardians obviously connected to her and (most probably) created certain bond only between themselves.

Ex-Arcobaleno during Arcobaleno Trials, minus Lal.

Byakuran and Yuni through the connection between Trinisette Skies (I know Aria should be included but Tsuna definitely spent more time with Yuni due to the woman died when Yuni was very young and Tsuna only met the woman once).

And last but not least, Enma through the connection between both Vongola and Simon Primos, their rings, and their flames (Oath Flame).
.......................................................................

Jutsu list
(including from previous chapters)
(Sorted by Ranks and Alphabetically)
(土 - 風 - 火 - 雷 - 水 - Non-Elemental)

(土) Earth (土)

Doton - Arijigoku no Jutsu (Earth Style - Inescapable Hell / Antlion Technique)
Rank: C
Description: After forming the needed hand-seals, the user will create a conical crater below his opponent. This twisting, sinking pit will pull the target below ground like an antlion to imprison and suffocate them. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Doton - Moguragakure no Jutsu (Earth Style - Hidden Mole Technique)
Rank: C
Description: This technique changes earth into fine sand by channelling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. They can pinpoint where they are and sense what is happening on the surface, and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. When combined with clone techniques, the user can use the clone to lure their enemies into a trap or false sense of security before launching a surprise attack from below.

Doton - Retsudo Tenshou (Earth Style - Tearing Earth Turning Palm)
Rank: C
Description: This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

(風) Wind (風)

Fuuton - Kamikaze (Wind Style - Divine Wind)
Rank: B
Description: The user jumps up high into the air as they perform the hand-seals needed. Doing so, they punch or kicks out the jutsu towards the enemies as a powerful four tornadoes that reaches the height of twenty meters in the air spin around violently before enclosing in creating an even more devastating tornado technique.

(火) Fire (火)

Katon - Hinoko (Fire Style - Ember)
(( Made-up technique ))
Rank: D
Description: This technique creates a short-range continuous flamethrower that is then expelled from the mouth. The width of the flamethrower is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique. The flame is usually used for fire camp, and also served as a distraction.

Katon - Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Style - Great Fireball Technique)
Rank: C
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flamethrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater in the ground's surface.

Katon - Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Style - Phoenix Sage Fire Technique)
Rank: C
Description: This technique creates a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled individually with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

(水) Water (水)

Suiton - Mizurappa (Water Style - Wild Water Wave [by Yahiko] / Water Trumpet [by Kurotsuchi])
Rank: C
Description: This technique allows water gushes from the user's mouth like a waterfall and washes away the enemy. The power of this technique is determined by the amount of chakra the user releases.

Suiton - Rekkuu Suigeki (Water Style - Ice Darts Technique)
Rank: B
Description: After performing the necessary hand-seals, the user shoots numerous amount of large jets of water from their mouth at high speeds which can easily shatter rock.

( ) Non-Elemental ( )

Gatsuuga (Fang Over Fang)
Rank: C
Description: The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone.

Kikaichuu - Tsumuji (Parasitic Insects - Typhoon)
(Aburame Clan Technique)
Rank: C
Description: The user uses their kikaichuu to form a funnel that traps their opponents, spins them around violently, and then flung them away.

Mushi Kame no Jutsu (Wall of Insects / Insect Jar Technique)
(Aburame Clan Technique)
Rank: C
Description: A technique capable of protecting against attacks by using Kikaichuu to fly in a dome shape at high speed, similar to the Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven. While proving defensive, a sufficient amount of explosive force can break through it.

Sen'ei Jashu (Hidden Shadow Snake Hands)
Rank: C
Description: This technique allows the user to summon snakes, usually from under the sleeve, but from other parts of their body as well, as seen when (Canon)Orochimaru summoned a snake from his mouth. The snakes allow the user to attack from a fair distance and can be used to restrict the target or bite them with their venomous fangs.

Sen'ei Tajashu (Multiple Striking Shadow Snakes)
Rank: B
Description: By increasing the number of snakes summoned by Sen'ei Jashu, the diversity of this ninjutsu is increased. The swarm of big snakes appear in an instant, each snake individually doing something like intimidating, diverting, or capturing the enemy in a cooperative attack.

(体) Taijutsu (体)

Konoha Daisenkou (Great Leaf Flash)
Rank: C
Description: The user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will send his opponent flying away.
.......................................................................

Sorry for the wait!

My motivation to type down is low truthfully, which was why I put this book and Royalty on Slow Update.

Sky's Truth and The Sky on the other hand, sadly to say, my motivation in those two dropped to zero.

But I am NOT ABANDONING them. I will get back to them sometime in the future.

Thank you for reading!

Ciao Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
157K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
122K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...