The Billionaire's Luck

By noturtypicalauthorxo

When poor, abused Addison Snow finally runs away from her unforgiving home she thinks her life could finally... More

Introduction
Cast Page
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter fourty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter thirty one

12.9K 318 16
By noturtypicalauthorxo

*Ryder's point of view*

I threw on a jumper and pants on before sighing and containing my excitement to see Addison again.

I was going to kiss her tonight, I needed to, she is too beautiful and innocent and I wanted her.

I stepped in my car before nodding at my driver, I glanced over at my phone before turning it off.

I wanted to take her to a place where no one else has been too before with me, somewhere special to me.

Nodding at my driver I stepped out of the car and approached Addison's door.

I knocked and waited for her to answer.

"You look...stunning" I say as soon as my eyes lay on her beautiful self.

"I-I, thanks you look really hot too- I mean" she says cutely while blushing uncontrollably.

She is so cute and gorgeous, how did I come across someone so beautiful.

"Come on, my driver is waiting for us" I say before grabbing her bags and walking down the stairs with her.

"So where are we going?" she asks curiously as Marcus drives away in the limo once we get in.

"You will see soon, champagne?" I ask her, I wanted to hug her when she made a taken back look.

"Have you ever had it before?" I ask her but I am pretty sure I knew the answer to it.

"Um, I mean I- no" she says quickly and cutely.

"Well I am not pressuring you into drinking it but there is a first time for everything" I wisher before coming closer to her.

"Ok, I'll try it" she says before sipping it sexily.

I laugh at her reaction, glad she likes it.

"See not that bad right?" I ask her before sitting back into my seat, she nods her head before sipping it again.

We talk for a little while longer before we finally reach my mansion.

This place meant a lot to me, it was where I came every weekend or when I had a few days off, it was very pretty and special.

"Oh my goodness, wow" she say once we step out, I smirk at her before speaking.

"Im glad you find it nice, It's one of my mansions let me show you around" I held out my hand and once she takes it I take her around the whole mansion.

"You really have everything here don't you?" we both laugh before I point to the window.

"Yeah I guess, look outside" she turns her head and gasps.

It was a huge garden full of flowers with a table in the middle of it and there was a huge pool a bit away from the garden.

I lift her up and she laughs before we both get outside and sit down in the table.

"This so pretty, you live here all alone?" she asks before I nod my head.

"Yeah, I only come here sometimes I am usually in my penthouse" I smirk at her before filling the glasses with more champagne and then clinking glasses with her.

"If I were you I would live here, it's so nice thanks for bringing me here Ryder" she smiles before a feast comes in front of us.

I laugh when her eyes widen in shock at the amount of food.

The cooks always make extra food, I am used to it now.

"Eat up don't worry about how much food there is" I say before giving her a you know you want to look.

I smile before we both continue eating and talking like no tomorrow.

Addison and I spent the rest of the time talking, eating and laughing.

"Really? How were you bullied at school you're a billionaire, smart, handsome" she says as we sit down on the grass while watching the sunset.

I shrug before speaking.

"The kids thought I was a spoilt brat or whatever, but don't worry look where I am now" I say making her bite her lip.

God, if she knew what that did to me.

"Ready to go in the pool?" I ask her, she smirks at me before removing her clothes and tossing them on the floor.

She moves her hands over her chest in the bathing suit and my jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

Oh my God, she is stunning how did I meet an angel?

I remove her arms from across her chest before whispering.

"You never told me you looked this good in a bathing suit" I say honestly, no one can look as good as her right now.

She blushes cutely before looking up at me slightly embarrassed.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about" I say before removing my top and pants leaving me only in my boxers.

"Enjoying the view?" I laugh when her eyes couldn't tear away from my body.

I couldn't stop looking at this beautiful woman in front of me.

"I-um" she turns her head cutely before I laugh and lift her up.

I throw her in the water and laugh again.

She glares at me when she reaches the surface of the water again before I dive in.

I lifted her up and we spent the rest of the sunset and most of the night swimming.

We spent at least an hour swimming and having fun, it took all of our worries away for just a few hours.

"This night has been so much fun thankyou Ryder Walsh" she smiles her gorgeous smile at me before I smile back at her.

We were in our towels, feet in the water, staring at the sky.

I move closer to her before speaking.

"You make things fun" she bites her lip as I tuck a piece of wet hair behind her ear.

We move closer to each other and I couldn't help but stare at her amazing lips which I so desperately wanted to make mine.

"It's not just me your fun to, before I met you I probably wouldn't have escaped from my father and I would have been broke for the rest of my life, who knows what the future had" she says as she looks even more beautiful as her hair blows in the wind.

My hand catches her hair and I pull her even closer to me, she is so sweet and amazing.

"I am so glad I met you, you're an amazing person and beautiful, smart and your smile lights up everything, you are truly amazing Addison Snow" I say before kissing her.

Our lips touch, I kiss her with force but she responds quickly.

God she is an amazing kisser for her first time.

She respond to the kiss and moan when my lips left hers and went to her neck.

I shove my tongue in her mouth and she catches on.

Her back hits the grass and I continue kissing her.

I move her hands over head before kissing her more.

I leave her lips and kiss her neck, jaw, cheeks and then her lips again.

"Ryder" she moans as I kiss her neck again.

She kisses my lips and I return to her lips and kiss her forcefully again.

I am in heaven right now.

"Addison" I moan as she runs her hand through my hair, this kiss was one of a kind.

In-between kisses, my hand went to her bathing suit strap and was about to pull it down when she used all her strength to pull away from me.

I stare at her before taking a breath.

Wow.

That kiss was the best one I had ever had, it was not like kissing any other girl.

She looks at me worriedly before I glance at her confused but understanding.

I wasn't going to push her into something she didn't want to do.

"I'm sorry Ryder, I'm not ready for that yet" she says before blushing again.

"I understand, I will wait for you" I say before kissing her lips lightly again, she smiles at me before she nods her head.

"Thanks Ryder, I am glad we did what we did" we smile at each other before I get off her.

We both sit up before heading into the mansion hand in hand.

"Can I use your shower?" she asks as she steps in my huge bathroom.

"Sure, get something from my closet to wear since ours got wet" I wink at her after speaking, she nods her head before closing the door behind her.

I sigh before heading into my bathroom and having a shower.

My skin still tingled from her touch, the kiss was something else, out of this world.

This kiss wasn't like kissing Tessa or any other girl, no it wasn't for my amusement it was out of love with Addison and I was too scared to feel it.

The truth is I am afraid of a commitment, you aren't free once you are trapped with one woman but Addison is different she is a woman that I can see myself with one day.

I sigh before jerking out of my thoughts when I step out of the shower and dry myself and my hair.

I throw on sweatpants and a black t-shirt before making my way downstairs and into the man lounge room.

I flick on the huge TV and flick through movies and sport while I wait for Addison to come downstairs.

I hear footsteps and my breath stops when she walks out in my boxers and an old shirt, she walks slowly and slightly embarrassed to me.

Oh my god, she is so beautiful how did I just kiss her for the first time?

"You don't want me to do anything more than kiss but how do you expect me to when you're so beautiful" I whisper once she comes and I sit her on my lap.

"I-thankyou?" I laugh before kissing her forehead and then turning back to the TV.

"What movie is this?" she asks as she move out of my lap and curl up next to me.

"I am just flicking through the romance ones, pick one" I say before handing the remote to her.

I watch her flick curiously and cutely through them.

Me before you, Gone with the wind, fifty shades of grey, the fault in our stars, twilight, clueless, the shape of the water, titanic, the notebook and so much more.

My heart stops and I hold in the urge to laugh loudly when she lands on fifty shades of grey.

"Uh, maybe not that one" I say before flicking to the next one.

"Why?" she asks.

Oh Addison, you're so innocent but you can't watch something like that when you're as innocent as you.

"Just no, how about this one have you ever seen titanic?" she shakes her head and my jaw drops.

How has she not seen titanic? I guess she couldn't.

"Ok, then titanic it is" I say before the movie starts.

"How are you not crying? That was a really sad movie" she asks once the movie finishes.

"I don't cry, but I am glad you liked it" I say honestly before checking my watch.

"Shit, its 12:00am already you can sleep over" I say before she nods her head.

I take her hand and lead her upstairs.

"This is my room, the right one is yours unless you want to sleep with me?" I ask her and laugh when her eyes widen in shock.

"No not having sex, I mean sleeping in the same bed" I say and she nods her head.

"Ok, just sleeping" I nod before we walk into my huge bedroom.

Once we climb in bed, we move closer to each other, I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer.

God she smells so good, so sweet like candy.

"Goodnight beautiful "I say before kissing her head, she presses her lips against mine and then I pull her closer.

"Night, Ryder" she says before our lips met again, she was shocked at first but responded quickly.

I move away before we both pant and take a breath.

We smile at each other before falling asleep in each other's arms

This is the life I want, with no one other but,

Addison.

Question of the day:

Do you ship Addison and Ryder?

I need a name to ship them, any suggestions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 77K 57
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
266K 7.4K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
11.1K 217 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
102K 6.2K 40
Jayden 26 years old man who has to battle everyday to provide medical bills for his father heart condition and also provide daily means for his 7 mon...