Trapped In Love ✓

By StellaAdamsHere

"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why d... More

A/N
Prologue!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
A/N
30
Sorry, I was tagged
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
BONUS
New book!
Your assumptions?
Truth or Truth?
Need help!

13

117K 3.9K 558
By StellaAdamsHere

Mr. Steele got angry, once again!

-Haven't proof read it, so sorry in advance for any mistakes.

"Uncle Mattie, can you eat chocolate and no falling vanilla?" I chuckled at the amazing use of grammar by Sam. Both of them were having three scooped icecream with mint being the first scoop, chocolate second and vanilla as the third scoop. Matt nodded and carefully took a bite of chocolate ice cream and looked at the cone for any damage. When he saw that the vanilla was not going to fall, he grinned happily at Sam and gave him a high- five.

I chuckled at the sight of ice-cream all smudged around Matt's mouth and him trying to lick it.

"Matt! That's gross." I took out a wet tissue/wipes from my purse and wiped his mouth before he could carry out being a dog. He pouted and continued licking his icecream.

Sitting on the beach of Greece, eating icecream with your best men and hearing the sound of waves hitting the stone was too relaxing. The wind blew slightly making my hairs wave. The beach was not too crowded, just a few children here and there with their parents and few youngsters running after each other and having fun.

A ball came rolling towards me and stopped at my feet. A small boy around Sam's age came running after the ball with his tiny legs. He had black hair and brown eyes.

"Ball." He asked in a cute baby voice, pulling his hand out and I returned him his ball with a smile.

"Here."

"Sorry to disturb you, miss." A man in his late twenties said who resembled the boy very much. Both of them had same hairs and slightly similar features. "Brody, stay with daddy, yes?" The little boy nodded and went away with his son.

I smiled at their retreating figure, but the smile was short lived.

"Mwummy, who is daddy?" Sam asked, innocently. His big hazel eyes staring at me waiting for the answer. Matt looked at me and then at Sam, maybe thinking the answer to Sam's question.

I smiled at him and made him sit on my lap. I stroked his hairs with my fingers and he smiled at me. "Daddy is someone who takes care of you, who brings you a lot of toys, plays with you, someone who takes you to park, makes you smile, makes you laugh. A daddy is someone for whom you happiness lies before anything else in this world."

"Like Uncle Mattie?"

"Like Uncle Mattie."

"Uncle Mattie is my daddy?" He asked, looking at Matt and Matt let out a small chuckle.

"No, champ. Uncle Mattie is not your daddy because uncle Mattie is your uncle. Yeah?" He nodded and then looked back at me. "Where is daddy, mwummy?"

My eyes widened in shock and I look at him with loss of words. Suddenly, my mouth went dry and I forgot english. I knew that some point in life, he was going to ask me this question, but I didn't expect it this early.

Obviously, I was not going to tell him the truth. He was not going to learn the truth today, it's too early for him. He was not even going to understand half of the thing that I will speak.

"Mwumma?" His soft voice brought me out of the trance and I blinked my eyes.

"We are going to meet him soon baby." I kissed his forehead and hugged him. His small hands were wrapped around my torso and he whispered a small, "Okay."

"I love you, baby."

"I love you, mwumma."

~

I stroked Sam's hair for the last time and gave him a kiss on the forehead. I look at the digital clock hanging on the wall and it showed ten pm. A yawn escaped my lips and I stretched my hands above my head.

Today was an interesting as well as a tiring day. We explored the beaches and streets of Greece the whole day, did shopping from the streets of Greece, took a lot of pictures and got few of them framed too. We returned at the hotel at around half nine and Sam was so tired that he slept as soon as he hit the bed.

My mobile pinged at the arrival of new message. The first thing I did was keep my phone on silent because one more sound and Sam's sleep will be disturbed. I checked the message and it was from Cathie telling me that she was going to face time me now.

Just as I read the message, my phone started vibrating. I turned the vibrate button off and picked up the call. Before she could say anything, I told her, "Please, don't speak too loudly Sam is sleeping."

Her mouth formed an 'Oh' and she nodded her head, but then her face turned into confusion and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wait, who's Sam?"

"I didn't take you for someone who is interested in one night stands." The voice belonged to Luke.

I chuckled and turned my phone towards Sam. "This is Sam."

Both of them knitted their eyebrows and just kept looking at Sam. Then I realised that I have not told them about Sam and when I realised what I have just done, I started getting nervous and panicked.

What if they would stop being my friends considering me as a down person? There was no going back now. I have digged my own grave and even if they stop being my friends, I am the one to blame for.

"Closer." Cathie said.

"What?" I asked.

"Bring the phone closer to Sam. I want to see him closely."

"Me too." Luke added.

"Obviously! You want to do everything that I do." She glared at him.

"Not everything. I don't do idiots." This earned him a smack on his head.

"Geez woman! No need to get violent."

"Guys, can we please stay put to the fact that Sam is sleeping and you both might wake him up?" They muttered a small, 'sorry' and gave each other one last glare.

I brought my phone closer towards Sam and Cathie let out a small 'aww'.

"Fuck! He is so damn cute!" Luke exclaimed to which Cathie smacked him.

"Fuck! Why do you keep on smacking me woman?"

"Because there's a really adorable boy sleeping not even five feet away and you are using ruining his vocabulary!"

"But he is sleeping." He argued.

"Sienna, I'll call you later, bye." Just when I was about to end the call, Luke and Cathie spoke together.

"You have a really cute baby."

With that said, she ended the call and I can't imagine the bicker that must be going on there. I chuckled at their weird behaviour and decided to sleep because I had a really busy day tomorrow planned by Matt.

Tonight, I slept with a huge smile on my face. I was happy to make some friends, some true friends.

~

"Enna, wake up."

I heard someone shaking me to wake me up. I let out a small yawn and pulled the blanket over my head.

"Mwumma, wakey wakey."

I peeped one eye open and looked at them, who were staring at me like crazy.

"What?" I asked, getting up.

"You were sleeping like a log!" Matt exclaimed, dramatically waving his hand in the air.

I gave him 'the' look. "We both know that I am a very light sleeper."

"Okay, fine! I lose." I gave him a triumphant smile and he took his tongue out like a baby.

"Go and freshen up. We are leaving in twenty." I shrieked and slapped his arm. "Twenty? Just twenty minutes?! It takes me twenty minutes just to take my supplies out!"

He took Sam's hand and head out of the room, not before shouting loudly, "Your problem. You don't come in twenty, you stay here."

I screamed internally and quickly took out a pair of denim shorts and yellow off-shoulder puffy top with white and baby blue flowers. After brushing my teeth, scrubbing my body clean and wearing my outfit, I quickly did a loose braid, wore my hoop earrings and slipped my flats on. After that, I applied some BB cream, nude lipstick, did a classic winged eye liner and I was ready to go.

Obviously, it took me a little over twenty, no doubt there.

After giving myself a last appreciative nod, I locked my room and knocked on Matt's room, which was situated right besides mines.

"What is the magic word?" I heard Sam ask from the other side.

Well, that's new.

"Can I please come in?" I asked politely, emphasizing on the word 'please'. He opened the door and gave me a toothless grin.

"Who taught you this?"

"Uncle Mattie." He said, excitingly like he had learn the formula to save the earth. That's the sweetest thing about children. They find happiness in each and every thing. I chuckled at him and looked at Matt. "Don't make him as cocky as you."

"Oh puh-lease! I am the most amazing person on this planet."

"Definitely cocky." I laughed at him and he glared at me, making me laugh more. Suddenly, a wicked grin appeared on his face and he wiggled his fingers. My eyes widened in realisation and I run around the room to save myself. Matt being a quarterback in school and college was too fast. He caught me from my waist and threw me on the bed. Then he sat on my thighs and started tickling me.

"Gosh! Yo—You are h—heavy!" I shouted in between laughter and tried to push him off. Like he wasn't enough, my own son ganged up against me and started tickling me.

"S—Stop!"

"What are the magical words?" Matt asked, but didn't stop the tickling.

"I s—swear to G—God—" He tickled me more. "We have a kid around here."

I tried to glare at him, but it went epic fail because I couldn't stop laughing. "C—Can't bre—athe." He stopped the tickles and I took a deep breath and stopped laughing, just for him to start tickling again.

"Had a good breathe?" He teased.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and I couldn't thank the person enough for saving me from their trap. Without looking at the id, I picked up the call.

"Hello?" My breathing was heavy because of the constant laughing.

"Were you exercising?" For a moment, my grip from the phone loosened, hearing the voice of Mr. Steele.

"Y-Yeah." I spoke while glaring at Matt.

"What were you doing?" He sounded a little angry? What? Or maybe I was just assuming things. My eyes landed on Matt who was jumping on bed, encouraging Sam to do the same.

"Matt! Get off the bed!" I scolded.

"I asked you something, Ms. Collins." The voice from the other side of the phone, brought me into realisation.

What was the question again?

Yes, got it.

"I was just—" I stopped, not knowing what to reply. I couldn't just possibly tell him that I was doing laughter exercise.

Actually, I can.

"Laughing." I completed my sentence and only thing that could be heard from the other line was heavy breathings. I didn't realise when Matt came and stood after me and hoist me in the air.

"Matt! Put me down!"

"Na-uh. We are not done yet." He said throwing me on the bed and wiggling his fingers. My grip on the phone loosened and it slipped from my hand.

"Matt, please don't." I pleaded.

"Then tell me those magical words." He smirked and glared at him, but he started wiggling his fingers and I widened my eyes.

"You are the most amazing person on this entire planet. Happy?"

"Very."

He said and finally let me go. I took a deep, relaxing breathe and closed my eyes. I felt like I was missing something and then the realisation dawn upon me.

Mr. Steele!

Damn!

I quickly snatched the phone from the bed and saw the screen.

He heard everything!

"I am so sorry Mr. Steele! It was ju—" He cut me off and said angrily.

"Sorry to disturb your moment there, Ms. Collins. See you in the office." With that said, he ended the call leaving me in shock and confusion. Shock because I didn't think that he would call me and confusion because once again he was angry at me and once again I didn't know the reason.

Hopefully, I will get all the answers to my questions soon.

•••••••

The story has already crossed 1K. Thank you so much guys!

Also, please check out my another book, 'The Project of Love' (currently off the list). It's about to cross 10K. Show some love people.

Keep smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
26.6K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
6.6K 92 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...
562K 14.4K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...