neil and kate

By bookaddictaishu

"Don't raise your voice with me, lying deceiving bitches are forever useless. You will not step into the hosp... More

Chapter -1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
Chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 21 part II
Chapter 22

chapter 18

2.1K 26 2
By bookaddictaishu

Neil's POV

I watched my girl sexily striding the perimeter of snow covered running  track sexily moving her body.

I found her sobbing in her sleep last night. I let her do that . She's not feeling good and we know  it's depression and that is okay.

It's okay.
Okay not to be a happy camper all the time. I am just keen to help. Help her with What ever that can be done. I talked to her father.... he was worried but he knows I  won't leave any stone unturned to  give his daughter absolute best.

So after I talked to Mr. James Adams. I called Dr. Bony Brown. She is a close friend and has been well versed with Kate's case ever since Kate was in college.

Her dad realised Kate was depressed soon after her mom passed away and I had to leave.
I was in medical school. She was kidnapped. Her situation bevame worse after her rescue. There was no improvement in her situation until I begged Bony to talk with Kate for me . She wouldn't respond to any other doctor but well Bony Brown could work her magic on my princess successfully.

"She is taking the meds doing everything bony.....nothing is working."
"You two have engaged in sex lately?" Bony asked professionally.
"Yes we did."

"Okay ........Neil as much I understand  how much Kate doesn't like being in the shrinks office ..... I think we should restart her Sunday sessions with me once again. I need to talk to her to help her.

Do you think she is being mindless and lacking focus?" Bony asked.

I twirled her engagement  ring between my thumb and fingers and said yes .

"Yes Doctor. "
"Then I would say it is Time for you to be the Dom she expects you to be and micromanage her for a bit. Give her some goals to look forward to.
Uncertainty and anticipation is not for Katelyn."
"I agree with that Doctor Brown."
"Dr. Grimaldi?"
"Yes, Dr. Brown"
"Kate thinks we have a history..... I would like that benefit of  doubt."

I grinned. This woman is a genius. Pure genius.

Kate's POV.

"I dare you to take that ring off, I will not only sell your hospital to a hotel group, I will stop your charity work and stop the funds for cardiology research. I promise you there will be a enquiry set up on all your staff for no reason and everyone will have there license suspended till you marry me."

His threat echoed in my head .........a shiver ran through my body. My limbs felt weak , my head spun....

"I am sorry Neil I know it was expensive......

"Wait Kate !" His eyes widened as he rushed to me pulling me in his arm
"Look at me ." He whispered ... guilt was closing on me.

"LOOK AT ME !"
I did .... more in shock than in obedience.

"My girl will not cry because the stupid ring was expensive. Your tears are more precious. But you will be punished for disobeying  the  direct order and losing it."

"Please don't stop the charity and research work Neil ..... those people there jobs....it's not there fault.....
I said between  hiccups.

"I said STOP CRYING KATELYN. NOW !"

I willed myself to calm down.

Once I could breathe properly ........ and my dom had rubbed my back properly. He gave me a plate of Swiss rolls.

"But I lost the ring master."
"And you will be punished for taking my ring off darling. But for now please obey and eat."

I won't lie Swiss rolls did elevate my mood.

NEIL'S POV

It's amazing how something as stupid as a Swiss roll can make my doll happy.

I could see that as she enjoyed the food.

"Feeling better ?"
"Yes sir" she said cutely nodding her head.
Can't believe  this woman pretended to be a dom to get my attention. And attention? Boy did she get it.

The possessive Dom inside was openly challenged.  I had to suck through all the patience to not drag her on the spanking bench as  her publicly making  out with other twinks started.

Micromanagement  I focused on Doctor Bony Brown's words.

"Now Kately please stand in front of the mirror and please do not look up."

She complied.

I quickly tore the expensive sport bra  and shorts she was working out in with my bare hands.

She didn't look up at her reflection once as I stripped and smoothened  her pretty skin.

"You will look into my eye in the mirror. But you will not dare look at your self " I said before licking behind  her ear.

"You feel this ? Strong urge to defy, restrained by you master's word. Do you feel the fear of the consequences of not obeying ?"

"Yes master."

"This is the power my sadist holds over your soul. You breath by my rules Kate." I said massaging  her pebbledbundle of nerves in her nipples.

She is my beautiful masochist.  She wouldn't dare to move away  from sensation over load.
Nothing  scares Katelyn  than my dominance and nothing satiates her as much.

"I know it is hard to hold your gaze with mine and not look at your face with just a little look. But you will not defy.  I hold you slave above your will . " I said tightening my grip on her throat.

"Now you will stand under the shower. Under the cold water and not twitch a muscle at the urge to shiver . You will learn to hold your master's command against your bodily needs .

Go. "

Kate stood under the cold shower willing herself not to shiver in a cold morning as water dripped her face.

I won't let her fall sick . I thought to myself.

"You will not shiver Katelyn focus on my voice..... your body isn't allowed that luxury......" I be her as her thighs quiverred with sign of weaknesses.

"Out . You will stay in the  warm tub clean your self and join me in the play room. Time for your punishment. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.7K 58
Cats In the Cradle Sequel Daniel and Emma have been married for nearly one year, and they couldn't be happier. Their marriage is perfect on paper: v...
451K 8.1K 23
She planned a life alone. He planned a life to own. Only one will get what they plan. Set it Regency England. Erotic content with power exchange in...
147K 2.3K 64
"Remember what I said at the coffee shop?" He asks, and I cringe. "I can report you, slave. And trust me, I will. And you know full well what that en...
1.1M 26K 22
"I will chain you up and keep you in my bedroom forever. The only one who you will ever love is me. You are mine Ella and nobody, not even God can ch...