You're Pretty Ugly when You C...

De joycerica

A collection of Essays humorously narrated by a twenty something late bloomer. Mais

You're Pretty Ugly when You Cry
I'm accident prone and I love it
Sometimes I run. Sometimes I fart
I don't know how to love you
You're a jerk, please die
In Defense to us Introverts
My Life as a Plant
See Me in PERSONAL

This is the part where I mentally debate

7 0 0
De joycerica

1. If i'm going to reply lengthely to your text or just simply say "K." and make you feel as if I don't care but not too detach to make you assume that for me you are dead.

2. If i'm going to hit the send button after drafting my reply or just edit it more.

3. If going to reply at all or just pretend o ran out of load and just text you the next day.

4. If i'm just going to call you to get it over with.

5. if it's still okay to reply at this hour not to let you assume it's witching hour and im being a witch.

but i accidentally hit the call button, and it's ringing and i died.

you picked up and i hung up. and repeatly hit my head against the wall and blown my brains out because it's one in the morning.

then you called back.

in my silence, i panicked.

silence means yes. and i never picked up.

and mentally thought of moving to jupiter. pronto.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
58.4K 3.7K 20
Theo Danton, a vampire with a sweet tooth, devises a plot to trade pastries for blood donations in an unorthodox bakery. All finally goes according t...
1.1K 32 20
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the title says it
3.3K 177 17
Marriage is about equality . But here Meera is a final year students and an introvert as the name of friends she has only her family. She is most c...