Fall: A Janoskians Fanfic

By skyisin1derland

Reagan has been part of this Janoskains family since she moved to Australia since she was 6. She grew up with... More

Fall: A Janoskians Fanfic
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Fall Trailer.
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
I FORGOT!
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
What Reagan Looks LIke:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36;
Chapter 37: :(
Epilogue:
Authors Note:
Authors Note x's2:
I'm a Liar....and i'm sorry...
Read this:
Bonus Chapter:
TRAILER!!!
ATTENTION
Alternate Ending:

Chapter 10:

45K 559 107
By skyisin1derland

“Welcome boys to F.A.O. Schwartz. One of the greatest Toy Stores ever.” I introduced them. We walked up the stairs into the store. 

“Why is it so crowded?” Luke asked.

“Because it’s famous. I’ll show you why.” I grabbed him taking him up the escalator. He snapped his camera at the miles of toys, dolls, and stuffed animals. Jai followed behind.

We walked to the back of the store where the Giant Piano was. 

“This piano is famous for being in a movie. Its was in. B.I.G which is actually a great movie.” I explained.

“Really? Can we go on it?” Luke asked instagraming a picture he took of the piano. He went over the Piano. There was a line but he didn’t see it. Instead he jumped onto the piano and started making music.

“Jai. There is a line.” Luke said pointing to the Chinese Couple that he cut. He was recording himself jumping on the Piano.

“No go ahead.” The man let us go ahead of him. I had done this once last year, and then my mom told me my dad took me here.

“Thank you.” I said politely joining them on the Piano.

“New York City is amazing.” Luke said biting a pretzel he bought off the streets.  I was eating honey roasted peanuts and Jai was eating a hot dog.

“They have pretty great food.” I told them. We were walking towards the Toys R Us. I was in the middle of them. Jai finished his hot dog and took out the camera to record.

“Guys this is Times Square. Isn’t it fucking sick?!?!?” HE walked in the middle of the road.

“If you look up at that screen you could see yourself.” I said pointing to the billboard where it recorded the street. It took us 5 minutes to find us and Jai and LUke jumping up and down.

“Excuse me? Jai? Luke?” Someone asked from behind. We all turned around. Jai had almost hit her in the face with the camera.

“Hello there.” LUke said smiling.

“We are big fans of the Janoskians, and we saw Luke’s tweet. Can we get a picture?” She asked him.

“Anything for a fan.” Jai said grabbing the camera and taking a picture with the group of three girls. Luke did the same. I stood to the side admiring them.

“Reagan can we get one with you too?” She asked.

“Why? I’m not famous?” 

“Neither are we.” Jai said pushing me into the group of girls. I smiled as Luke took our picture.

“Thank you so much!” They said giggling and walking quickly away.

“That was fucking awesome!” Jai exclaimed.

“We got recognized in New York City. A million miles away!” They boys were so excited. 

“What time is it back home?” Jai asked me.

“Um.” I looked at my phone, it was 12:30. “It is 2:30 in the morning.”

“Do you think Beau is sleeping?” He asked Luke.

“Probably not. Why?”

“He will freak if he finds out.”

“Just text him, Skip and James.” I told them.

“Good Idea.” Jai clicked away at his phone and then he tweeted. “Met the nicest NYC fans! It’s pretty  sick here!” 

I smiled at his sincerity. Those girls would be so happy. 

After a day spent in New York City all three of us were exhausted. My mom was still not back from her relaxing day. We had gotten dinner at one of the small restaurants and it was amazing. I collapsed onto Luke’s bed and got under his covers when Jai was in his bed. Luke was in the bathroom.

“That was the best.” Jai said reviewing all of his pictures he took and the ones Luke took on his camera.

“New York City is fun for the first time.” I said laying down.

“My feet hurt though. IT was a lot of walking.” 

“You get used to it i guess. That’s what the locals say.”

“Reagan what are you doing?” Luke asked coming out of the bathroom seeing me in his bed.

“Laying down?” I said honestly.

“You’re in my spot.”  He said sitting up next to me.

“Get over it. I’m comfortable.” I said closing my eyes.

“Whatever.” He said laying down next to me but on top of the blankets. Jai took a picture of us. I hadn’t noticed it until Luke showed me. He had put a picture of us on instagram and labeled it Secret Lovers. Luke was tagged in it. I laughed at it. There was already 600 likes on it and over 100 comments. A lot of them were saying how cute we were, and if we were dating. Others weren’t so nice saying that Luke was theirs. 

“Fuck you.” LUke said throwing a pillow at Jai. He laughed turning the TV on. The Notebook was on. How Ironic?

“Reagan wake up.” Luke said shaking me shoulder. I noticed that there were no lights on in the room and it was pretty dark.  I groaned at Luke and turned over. “Reag, you have to get back to your room. Your mom is looking for you. It’s 12 am.” He said shaking me again.

“Fuck. Is it really?” I said rubbing my eyes looking at Luke. He was in his pajamas. I must have fallen asleep watching the movie. Jai appeared to be sleeping. I got out of the bed before stumbling over my UGGS and my jacket. Luke laughed at me. 

“Do you want me to walk you over?” Luke asked nicely. 

“No. I’ll be okay.” I said walking over to my room. My mom was waiting  up for me.

“Did you have fun?” She asked. She looked like she was smirking.

“Yeah it was a really great time.” I said throwing my shoes on the floor and my jacket on the table. I took my contacts out and flopped onto my bed, still in my clothes.

“I heard you fell asleep with LUke?” She said lifting her eye brow up.

“How?” I was confused.

“Beau told Gina who quickly called me up. She also texted me the picture of you in his bed.” She showed me the picture. It was the same one Jai instagrammed.

“We were watching a movie and I fell asleep. That’s it.” 

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive.”

“So nothing happened?”

“MOM!?!?!” I said getting up annoyed. I went to go take a shower.

Luke’s Point of View:

“Did you touch her?” Jai said. He wasn’t sleeping when Reagan left.

“No?”

“Why?” 

“Why would i?”

“Luke, it’s really annoyingly obvious how much you like Reagan.” 

“I do not like her. She is my best friend.”

“She is mine too, but Luke the way you act. You let her sleep on your side of the bed, you gave her the cow beanie! You said that it was your favorite.”

“So? She wanted it. I was being nice.”

“That’s not fucking being nice. That’s you hoping she will like you back.”

“Fuck you! Reagan is my friend.”

“Stop lying Luke. We are twins for a reason! I know what you think.”

“That’s not even true.”

“But i can sense your pain. And you are hating the fact you like your best friend. You hate that you have fallen for Reagan because she is pretty and funny and would be perfect for you. You hate the fact you don’t know if she will like you back.” Jai said. I looked at him and  then turned around. He was right but I would never admit it. I turned my music on and ironically Fall by Justin Bieber started to play.

Well let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with is best friend. When she’s around he feels nothing but joy...” I closed my eyes and Listened to Justin Bieber describe my life perfectly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 40.3K 62
Ruby moves to Melbourne to focus on her career and soon becomes close friends with internet sensations, the Janoskians. When her and Luke Brooks fall...
120K 3K 36
Alex had an amazing beach house in California with a great life ahead of her, until her parents decide to move all the way to Melbourne, Australia, w...
22.9K 518 46
(WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, 16+) Karissa a 17 year old from England, was just a normal teenager living life on twitter, when one day a guy fro...
604K 13.3K 35
Aria Yammouni is this sister of James Yammouni. When their mother goes to England, they are told to stay home. Aria has 3 best friends, Brooke, Yiann...