The symptom

By Julyoneandonly

For all the sappy teenagers out there, this is a journey to finding true love. More

The symptom
Across the tank
Lost and faling it.
Dear dad...
His name.
Dream on, freak.
Where it wanders.
My name on his lips.
One step at a time.
Something like fate.

Plan A

0 0 0
By Julyoneandonly

Crazy as it was, I decided to make a plan on how to become friends with Adam. I realized I was too shy to be able to talk to him any other way, and this could be a test run for my confidence. It might help me be less afraid to talk to people.

I wrote down a list on Sunday morning of what I'd say each Saturday to Adam during class.

Week 1: Say hi and ask what school he goes to. He'll probably ask the same of me and maybe that'll start a conversation?

Week 2: I'll ask him how his week was. Another conversation starter. Maybe he had a really interesting week and wants to tell me all about it? Maybe?

Week 3: Lay low and don't start a conversation with him. If he likes me enough, he'll come to me. And then he'll start the conversation

Week 4: If he talked to me last week, I'll ask him to the beach or movies or something.

If he didn't talk to me during Week 3, I guessed I'd just give up or start over with Week 1.

And after this short list was over (though it would take at least four weeks. Maybe more if I had to re-do any), if Adam and I were friends by then, I'd just see where it went. But if he proved to be, like so many others, not interested... well, I shouldn't like a guy anyways, if that's what I was in danger of doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
337K 10.8K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.2M 108K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.9M 54.3K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...