Proving Her Wrong

By CutiesCupcakes

He's the bad boy She's the good girl with the mind of a three-year-old He smirks She smiles He chuckles She... More

Prologue
Main characters intro
Encountering my Ex's
Freshly Baked Cookies
Prank Wars
Stranger Danger
Up's, Downs and Gravity Falls
Mr. Jerk and I
Like the wave of an ocean
Bike rides & Wild animals
The Good Girl in Disguise
Love Sick
Distance
The Green Eyed Montser
Girl Talk
Party and Pricks
Played By The Good Girl
Stuck in Jail
Sleeping Beauty & Car Crashes
Our Grey Eyes
The Heart wants what it wants
The Four Musketeers at The Rescue
Double Dates & Ace
She's Bella Wilson
Thunderstorms and Heartbeats
One Kiss is All it takes
Mission Impossible
Threats & Revelations
Hurting & Shadows
Invasion, Stalker & Convos
Friends & Foes
Endings
Truth
Home Sweet Home
An Unexpected Encounter
Twinelicious
Detention & Rooftop
The Man that Once broke My Heart
Team Bella
The Owner of My Heart
The Little Angel & The Protector
Togetherness & Hopes
Oreos & A Sleepless Night
Death & Solace
Buddies & Chances
Game Over
Revelation & Vow
Bella : The Female Wolf
Wrestling & Rose Petals
My Battles
Playing with Water
Confessions & Akward Situations
Woman in Black

The Bad Boy and The Eensey Weensey Spider

2.7K 111 11
By CutiesCupcakes

Chapter 11

Bella's POV😇

"So explain to me what you're doing here again," I asked Derek who sat down on my couch as he made himself at home.

"I decided to give you some company." He stated while turning the tv on.

I plunged down on the sofa next to him and pushed his dirty paws off the desk.

He faked a yawn as he put his arm around me and I bit my lips before pushing his arm off me.

"It was worth a try."

"I'm sure it was," I said shaking my head in amusement.

"Do you want to eat."

"Sure babe"

"Spaghetti?" I asked completely ignoring the nickname he had called me.

"Actually, I was thinking of jumping right into dessert." He said with a sly smile.

"..."

I took the knife that was carelessly lying around the living room and brought it closer to him.

"Now that I think about it I'm on a diet so I'll be skipping dessert for a while." He gulped loudly.

I took the knife with me to the kitchen just in case I ever needed it as I heard a girly shrill making me jump three feet high and that is no exaggeration my reflex is in point.

"Derek" I rushed into the living room with the knife in hand, but he wasn't there.

"Bella" whispered a voice behind making me abruptly turned around with the knife tightly clutched unto my hand.

Derek was standing on the dinner table looking as pale as ever.

"An ss-spider," he mumbled out pointing to the wall like a scared little kid.

"Holy moly." I muttered at the sight of the gigantic spider.

Then turned back to Derek with understanding.

"Is little Derek scared of a tiny winsy spider?" I asked in my baby voice.

"Tiny. Are you kidding me? It's the size of a watermelon." He hyperventilated.

"Aren't you scared of those creatures?" He asked.

"Not really, I just find it disgusting, I mean like what is the spider doing in my house? Trying to peep on me?" I rambled.

"Then kill it." He told me unfazed by my rant.

"What? Murder? Me? Lookey here hot stuff even if you are Greek God-like, I won't kill for you. I mean, I just don't look good in orange, it's really not my colour." I flipped my hair.

"You find me hot?" He asked with his infamous smirk.

"Do you really believe that it is wise of you to smirk at me. I could take the insect and throw it on your face."

"You won't." He paled.

"Are you daring me?" I raised my perfectly shaped brow. What? Everything about me is perfect like have you seen me? But moving on with the scene.

I marched towards the bug which started squirming as I grabbed it and strolled my way to the dude who looked horrified.

This was so priceless so I picked my phone from my back pocket and took around twenty pics of him this was so going on my story on snapchat. I mean it's not every day that we see the bad boy on a table with the urge to pee on his pants. Figuratively speaking of course because if not that will be disgusting, I mean come on I eat on that table.

I shuddered at the thought.

"Bella, honey drop the bug."

"Sure, I'll drop it on your face." I savagely answered while climbing the table.

"Bella." he warned as he slowly advanced closer to me without caution.

"Derek." I retorted not moving from my spot.

He came closer to me making my breath come to a halt. I took a shaky step back missing it and I was about to squash my brain on the floor. Fortunately for me, Derek pulled me back and unfortunately for him we lost balance which eventually leads me to fall on him.

"As much as I like this position." He started and switched our positions as now I was the one lying on the table and him on me.

"I prefer this position way better." he continued.

"I-I-I still have the insect in my hand," I uttered.

'No, you don't.' retorted the voice inside my head, she always comes in the worst possible situations.

"Well, he doesn't know that." I stated the obvious.

"Who doesn't need to know what?" He leaned in.

"No-nothing."

"Really? Well, I know how to make it come out of you." He smirked and then he tickled me.

I somehow came out of his hold and threw 'the bug ' making a loud screech resonate out of him.

I burst into laughter.

"Oh my how manly you are." I joked.

"I'll show you manly."

I backed away to maintain a distance as he approached me with a glint in his eyes.

I gulped nervously as I hit the back of the wall.

He raised his hand and I automatically winced I tightly closed my eyes anticipating the hit that never came.

A rough hand caressed my cheek in a comforting manner.

I fluttered my eyes open as I see Derek frowning down at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned inspecting his face for any sign that could indicate the reason he was frowning.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? You truly are something else." He shook his head.

I titled my head before poking his rib.

"Ouch woman why did you do that for?" he asked.

"Because I felt like it. Are you going to do something about it?"

"You got no idea" he approached dangerously close to me as I breathed heavily.

"Wha-W-what are you doing?" I said staring into his green eyes that were filled with mischief.

"Something that I should have done a long time ago." He stared down into my lips as making me suck in my lower lips in the anxiety of our close proximity.

I pushed him away as he stayed in the same spot not bulging.

"Feisty, I like it." He winked and the whispered: "I like a challenge the harder you push the harder I'll try and I have never lost in any challenges."

And cue the dramatic exist.

This boy will be the death of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 53.4K 62
"Aesira," he drew out. "Damon." I said his name back. "If you wear this again tomorrow I promise you I won't hesitate to rip it off your body," he sa...
218K 6.4K 51
Have you ever dreamed of finding...the one? Of course you have, we all have. We hold on to that hope that there is an invisible string attached to o...
316K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
195K 9.1K 65
When you're a seventeen-year-old girl with anxiety disorder and a gorgeous, popular girl that absolutely hates your guts for who-knows-what reason bu...