Black and White (Rin Matsuoka...

By D_Deleon

Noah is an aussie college girl who travels to Tokyo for a year abroad. There she meets some wonderful japanes... More

Intro.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
A/N
19.
20. (+18)
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34. (+18)
35.
36.
37.
38.
39. (+18)
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (+18)
51.
52. (+18)
53. (+18)
54.
55. Epilogue
🔥🔥🔥
Special lemon chapter 1 🔞
Special lemon chapter 2 🔞

32.

190 4 0
By D_Deleon

I drank the shot that was already in front of me when we arrived, Rin did as well and Sousuke just gulped down what was left on his glass.

-Are you...ready?- Sou said hiccuping.

-Ready to leave?- Rin said.

-No, idiot… Ready to get wasted!

-We already had one drink, it’s late, so it’s time to go home.

-You’re no fun Rin. That’s why I just wanted Noah to come.

-I am fun!

-No, you’re not. Tell him Noah- said Sou starting to slur his words.

-This time, Rin’s right. It’s late and you’re already pretty drunk, hangover’s gonna be a bitch tomorrow- I said.

-No, it won’t. Please Noah, stay- he said taking my hands in his and pouting. Yes, pouting.

-Sousuke…

-Please, I don’t wanna remember her.

His teal eyes were piercing mine. I broke the eye contact and sighed.

-I can’t believe he’s your soft spot- Rin said trying not to laugh.-I should be jealous but I find it too adorable for some reason.

-You find it adorable because I care about your best friend as much as you do.

-Or because I’d never seen that protective side of you.

-You haven’t? I’m always like this with Haru.

-Not always, he gets on your nerves most of the time.

-That’s true- I said touching the new glass in front of me.

-So, what are we gonna do now?- he asked while Sousuke was in the bathroom.

-Sousuke is already drunk.

-But you said we’d stay.

-We can stay just half an hour. But please don’t drink too much.

-I can handle a few drinks sweetheart- Rin said kissing my cheek.

Before I answered, Sousuke appeared with a fucking tray of shots, I sighed heavily. When Rin was about to take one, Sousuke snatched it away from him.

-Hey! Gimme one- Rin yelled.

-No. You’re a lightweight.

-No, I’m not.

-Yes, you are.

-No, I’m not.

-Yes, you are. Noah?

-Uh?- I said.

-Care to help me out here?

-Rin, he’s right.

-Just one more! Com’on!- said Rin tightening his sharp teeth.

-You’re so childish, I swear. But fine, just one- said Sousuke handling him one shot.

A few shots later, I went to the bathroom, and it was crowded as fuck, but I needed to go so I waited for about 15 minutes to get in. I watched the girls in the line dancing to the faint rhythm of the music or trying to not fall down. Most of the people there were single and wanted to have fun or just wanted to get lucky with anyone in that room. Either way you could easily get drunk and finish in some unknown bed, regretting everything on freaking Valentine´s Day.

Sousuke likes parties even though he doesn’t speak that much, but I didn’t know he would ever come to a club. He seems so out of place, but he had a heartache so maybe this was just the right place to be. Damn. He hasn’t even said anything about that girl. Should I ask? Or just distract him so he can get his mind off of her? I suck at all this love stuff, I don’t even know how I have a boyfriend.

As I was walking back to the bar, I saw those two huge men gulping two small shots each. Shit, should I call for back up this early? Note to self: do not leave them alone in a bar.

-Guys, you need to stop- I said motioning the barman to take all the glasses away from us.- No more drinking.

-Why not?- said Rin hiccuping.

-I won’t be able to get you both back home alone. I’m small compared to you two.

-Then, let’s not get home- said Sou.

-Don’t think about it sweetheart, let’s just have fun- said Rin sneaking an arm to hold my waist.

-Let’s dance then- Sousuke asked with his eyes half open.

That didn’t sound so bad, at least they would stop drinking- I grabbed their hands and lead them to the dance floor, but as soon as they step on it they became stiff. I mean I now they don’t really like to dance, but they were tipsy enough to not care.

-Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea- Sou said rubbing his neck.

-It’s a good idea, just move guys, like this- I said showing them.

A few seconds later, they were letting their bodies relax again, while I felt that single shot kicking in my body.

The bar was playing the latest kpop music, which was full of energy just as the people dancing. But the bliss didn’t last very long… Rin got pale and Sou rushed with him to the bathroom. I saw them knocking everyone down, a few curse words were thrown their way but everyone kept on drinking and dancing two seconds later. I followed behind them, trying to get everyone out of my way smoothly. I got to the men’s toilet and waited outside, amazed by the longer line at the women’s toilet. After about 5 minutes, they got out. Rin was hugging Sou’s neck loosely.

-Is he okay?

-Yeah, he threw up, so no more kissing.

I rolled my eyes but still flashed a smile.

-How much did he drink?

-You won’t like the answer.

I sighed.

-Let’s just get to the bar again- I said.

-Why don’t we leave already?

-But…

-He’s passed out, or he’s about to.

-But you wanted to…

-I already had fun with you two, it’s fine. But next time, don’t bring him, he’s not as tough as you are.

I chuckled and got Rin’s other arm over my shoulder. I paid the bill with Sousuke’s money and got the heck out of there, chills running through my spine while we walked to the entrance.

It was windy when we stepped out of the bar, Sou gave me his scarf, while he tried to hail a cab. A few of them stopped but as soon as they saw Rin, they sped up.

-It’s better if we just walk to the subway Sou.

-Yeah, you’re right. No one's gonna take us with Rin in this state.

We crossed the street and got to the subway stairs, we had to change lines once because of the night shift so I tried to focus on the names of the stations so we didn’t miss it. The train arrived and we got inside, sitting Rin down between us. His head was hanging low as he slept.

-Shit- Sou said suddenly.

-What?

-It’s Valentine’s.

-So? You didn’t know?

-I did know, I mean… I fucked up.

-Explain yourself.

-I called you guys on Valentine’s Day. I interrupted your day.

-No, you didn’t. We were just heading home.

-There’s a surprise for you at home.

-Oh.

-Damn, I’m sorry. Rin must have hated me, he’s gonna kill me tomorrow. No doubt.

-Well, he didn’t want to come, but he didn’t put much resistance either. At the end he wanted to get at least one drink with you.

-He did?

-Yeah.

-He must have been nervous then.

-Why would he? It’s not like he was gonna propose or something.

-No, but it was an important surprise. I think.

-Then, he can give it to me tomorrow. Don’t worry about it.

He nodded but I could tell he was feeling guilty.

-You don’t seem as drunk as before- I said

-I guess, Rin helped me with that. When he got pale and we rushed to the bathroom, it was as if alcohol left my body. But I’m not completely sober, I’m still a bit dizzy.

-Your maternal instinct kicked in, uh?

-You could say that yes.

-And...you still believe everything that you say to me?

-What do you mean?

-About...not being enough.

-Oh...that. I don’t know really.

-You shouldn’t put much attention to those negative comments.

-I know, but I can’t help wonder if they are true.

Don’t we all?

-Whenever you feel insecure, come to me, I’ll do something about it.

He chuckled.

-What?- I asked.

-That sounded a bit sexual.

-You and your dirty mind- I rolled my eyes.- But I mean it.

-Thank you Noah, I will. And if this guy behaves like an idiot, tell me and I’ll put some sense into him.

-Please don’t beat up my boyfriend.

He laughed and for the first time that night, the smile got to his teal eyes.

We got home about 30 minutes later, we put Rin on his bed and I took off his jacket and shoes.

-I’ll call you as soon as Rin wakes up, let’s get you home- Sou said closing Rin’s door behind us.

-I can get home alone, don’t worry. You should go to sleep, tomorrow we have lectures.

-You’re not walking out alone.

-Sousuke.

-It’s late.

-I’ll be fine, it’s not the first time I do this.

-Noah.

-Don’t be a baby, now go to sleep- I said heading to the door.

-Noah, there’s a lot of pervs tonight. Mostly around students dorms, because girls would go out to drink and they come back home pretty dizzy, so they are an easier target.

-I’m not drunk, Sou.

-I don’t wanna take risks, please stay- his eyes showed concern.

-Fine.

Sousuke let a sigh of relief.

-Take my bed, I’ll take the couch- he said taking out some blankets from a cabinet.

-No, no. I’ll stay with Rin and you can have your bed, you need to rest well. Now let’s get some water, you’re gonna need it for tomorrow.

Sousuke closed the main door with key before going to sleep, he murmured ‘good night’ before going inside his room. I took off my jeans and was left in my t-shirt and underwear, I tried to move Rin but he was a heavy sleeper and the bed wasn’t so big either. So I tiptoed to the living room and laid on the couch wrapping myself under the blankets. It wasn’t as uncomfortable as I thought it’d be. This is why Sou likes to nap there instead of his room.

Next day, I woke up to the smell of food being cooked by no other than the almighty Yamazaki. I’d never tasted anything he had done, but the guys said he was as good as Haru was with mackerel. I sat down and noticed another blanket on me, must have been a cold night.

I went inside Rin’s room again to take my pants, it’d be uncomfortable if I showed myself half naked to Sousuke. Rin was still sound asleep, but it was early so he could sleep a bit more. I closed the door quietly and follow my nose to the kitchen.

-Thanks for the extra blanket- I said once inside.

-No problem, but I could’ve taken the couch you know?

-It’s not a big deal Sou, now what are you making? It smells really nice.

-Nothing fancy, just eggs. Is the shark still sleeping?

-Yeah, he is.

-If you want, you can shower here, before we go to uni.

-No, I should get home first.

-Why?

-To get cleaned up, duh.

-What if you find something…not nice?

-Like what?

-Like… Haruka and Makoto… together.

-Well, it’s still my home and they should be inside Haru’s room, or they could be in Mako’s place.

-Are you sure?

-Ugh, Sousuke.

-I’m just saying yesterday was Valentine’s Day, so your apartment must smell to hardcore sex.

-What are you saying? What if they went to a love hotel?

-What if they didn’t?

I rolled my eyes, this guy was so stubborn. He was similar to Haru, not me.

-Just stay here. I’m making breakfast for you as well.

My stomach growled.

-Fine. Want some help?

-No thanks, just sit.

-I can’t just sit and watch.

-Then go and take a shower, but don’t take too long or the eggs will get cold.

-Sure, sure- I said waving my hand.

-And Noah…

-Yeah?

-Sorry again, for yesterday.

-For what?

-For calling you on Valentine’s Day.

-I already told you, there’s no need for apologies. Stop being sorry.

-I can’t help it.

His face sadden in a second, guilt painted all over it. I walked to him and hugged him slightly.

-I’m just glad you’re okay.

He returned the hug before smelling something burning.

*****
I'm alive :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 98 14
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader After moving back in with Haru at Iwatobi, starting a relationship with Makoto, and helping Rin get his friends back...
357K 11.1K 47
❤[{ 1st place in the Rin Matsuoka Category - Free! Watty Awards 2015 }]❤ ❤[{ NO.1 in the Rin Matsuoka Category on Wattpad - 29th February 2019 }]❤ CO...
278K 8.4K 35
Since she was a young girl, Hana Etsumi has held a fear of the water. Enticed but afraid, Hana grew up keeping herself a safe distance from the water...
Boys By Valieria

Fanfiction

79 11 11
Do not talk... Just act. Do not say... Just show. Do not promise... Just prove. Nathan Young is finishing up his senior year at Iwatowbi, but he ha...