Kiss Me Awake || Woofless ff

Galing kay halcyonstormx

Mitch commented on a video of Natalie's and they did a video with Rob. Rob and Natalie have been "friends" e... Higit pa

Kiss Me Awake || Woofless ff
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Update!

Chapter 40

882 36 13
Galing kay halcyonstormx

SOTC- Turn Up The Music (Chris Brown)

-Robert's POV-
After we drive home, Natalie goes into the shower and washes up. I go on my phone and check twitter.
"Hey guys! @NatGaming is finally awake! Vlog later!! :)"
All of a sudden, my phone blows up with tweets and retweets and favorites. She comes out of the shower. She is wearing some black jeans with a Pierce The Veil t-shirt.
"Hai dood," she smiles, running a hand through her hair.
"Heey. Do you mind doing a vlog with me?" I ask.
"Sure," she replies. I open my camera and start.
"Hey guys! It's Woofless here and this is a random vlog, I guess! And I'm with Natalie, or NatGaming! Say hi!"
"Hey everyone!" She waves.
"Okay now, most of you guys know that Natalie has been in a coma for three months, from a car accident. But, she's okay now! She is feeling very good, I hope, and she is now awake! And something to add, Natalie do you want to tell them?"
"What?"
"We're dating! It finally happened! Natalie and I are dating and are doing very well. We will be uploading a lot more in the future, and so on. So thanks for watching guys! Bye!"
"Bye!"
I end the video. I post it on my YouTube.
"Do you want to go out to eat?" I ask.
"Shore. Where to?"
"Cracker Barrel? (It's an amazing breakfast restaurant)" I suggest.
"Oh my gosh I love that place! Sure! Lemme get into something prettier first doe," she replies, going upstairs. I go into my room and I get dressed into something nice. I put on a blue and white striped collared t-shirt and I put on some dark grey shorts and sneakers. When Natalie comes down, I finish putting on cologne. She looks gorgeous. She is wearing mascara and blush, from what I see. She is wearing a flowing pale pink tank top and some white shorts and she is wearing her black vans. Her hair is up in a bun. She is beautiful.
"Let's go, Nat," I smile, grabbing her hand.
We decide to walk there, because it is a beautiful evening. We are holding hands.
-Natalie's POV-
"Rob, party for two," Rob tells the young lady.
"Okay!" She chuckles, writing it down on a slip of paper. We decide to split up and look at the products the restaurant sells.
"Oh, isn't this nice!" I hear Rob exclaim. "Nat!"
"What?" I ask, trotting towards him.
"Look!" He points to a dress. It's a long, black ombréd into white, flowing dress.
"It's beautiful!" I smile.
"Do you want me to get it for you?" Rob asks.
"I'll get it for myself," I say, taking it off of the rack.
"No,"
"Yes,"
"No,"
"YES!" I laugh.
"But seriously, I got it," I say, walking up to the cashier. It's a man. He isn't that attractive and has slick black hair.
"Ooh, you would like this dress?" He says, taking the dress from me.
"Yep," I say, smiling.
"Well, this dress can only fit skinny girls," he says, putting it away. I gasp.
"How dare you!" I yell, the restaurant going quiet.
"Excuse me, is there a problem?" A lady asks me, probably the manager.
"Well, yes actually. I wanted to buy a dress but then THIS creep took it from me and says only skinny girls can wear it!" I exclaim.
"Melvin, give it to her," the lady says seriously. The man sighs and gives me the dress.
"F-for free?" I ask, shocked.
"Yes," the lady giggles (DAMN).
"Well, um, thank you!" I smile, walking back to Rob.
"What the hell did you think you were doing? Making that lady all upset. She isn't fat, she's beautiful," the manager tells 'Melvin'.
I smile in victory.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8K 566 71
...My mind flashes back to months before reading through tons of hate comments left on the only video I ever recorded. I try to stop crying but I can...
27.8K 1K 42
Mitch, more commonly known as Benja, has been wandering the wastelands all of his life. He prefers to work alone, away from all the people who could...
2K 89 13
A beautiful story with a twist about life after love, even though it was all an act. After a heated argument and a period of not speaking with each o...
5.5K 237 27
***trigger warning*** Rob and Preston have known each other forever, but what happens when things start changing? Problems start rising in the pack a...