Find Me (A Percy Jackson Cros...

By Greenninjagal

Harry Potter defeated Voldemort. The Avengers stopped the Alien invasion. Emma saved Storybrooke. Percy Jack... More

Find Me (A Percy Jackson Crossover)
Chapter 1: Nico scares some Third Years
Chapter 2: Percy falls to his doom
Chapter 3: Connor gets attacked by flying Monkeys
Chapter 4: Nico discovers magic
Chapter 5: Percy runs into his math teacher
Chapter 6: Leo talks to a hat
Chapter 7: Percy starts a fight (unintentionally, of course)
Chapter 8: Travis draws a unicorn
Chapter 9: Leo sets a book on fire
Chapter 10: Percy pulls a Seaweed Brain
Chapter 11: Travis Runs into a Wall
Chapter 12: Nico threatens a Ghost
Chapter 13: Percy gets a Package
Chapter 14: Leo makes a Friend
Chapter 17: Leo Finds a Map
Chapter 18: Percy Fights Some Virtual People
Chapter 19: Travis gets Mail
Chapter 20: Percy has a Soda with a Dead Guy
Chapter 21: Nico and Leo...die?
Chapter 22: Percy Falls Out a Fifty Story Window
Chapter 23: Travis Catches on Fire
Chapter 24: Nico kills a Chair
Chapter 25: Connor gets Struck by Lightning
Chapter 26: Percy Falls....Again
Chapter 27: Leo fights an enraged Nico
Chapter 28: Sabrina Explains the Meaning of Life
Chapter 29: Frank and the Flying Monkeys of Doom
Chapter 30: The Death of a Main Character
Chapter 31: Bow to Chaos
Sequel

Chapter 16: Connor Stabs His Crush

5.8K 250 160
By Greenninjagal

Ok the dedication goes to @Ninjagirl13! For her answer Conish pixies!

And then I have some special shout outs to @Infected_By_You and @Pinkabbycat Who both said Hocus pocus as another muggle made spell. And @Mojo900 who creatively came up with Alacazam, which I hadn't even thought of! 

Connor POV.

"I didn't agree to this!" Connor said. "This was not my idea. How does that even happen? We weren't even at the town border! I want a lawyer! I demand to see my lawyer before I talk to you people! I don't-"

"Connor!" Travis yelled over his ranting. "Shut up! You're making me hungry!"

Travis sat with his feet up on the coffee table. It was breakfast time in Storybrooke but Emma, David, Another woman, who Connor assumed was Snow White after David and her kissed, and Ruby, Red Riding Hood, who looked pretty annoyed that they were here, were all crowded into Regina's study.

Hook and Robin Hood had disappeared after they headed back to Regina's house. Connor didn't trust Hook at all. Nearly killing someone with a gun does that. But that wouldn't have been a problem had Hook lowered the gun after Charming agreed to let them take a flying leap into a wall.

"Hungry? What do lawyers have to do with being hungry?"

"I don't know. I want a sandwich." Travis shrugged.

Regina came into the room carrying a tray with mugs of coffee, orange juice, and milk. She glared at them and Travis quickly took his feet of the table, laughing nervously.

"Didn't your parents teach you any manners?" Regina scolded.

The Stolls shared a look. "What would you say if I told you we ran away from home when we were seven?"

"Great."

"Really? Usually it's "Oh my Gods! you poor things! All alone by yourselves?!"" Connor pitched his voice into a high tone. "And then the "Here, why don't you two eat and I'll call the police." And then whoever finds out by the time they get back we're gone having taken at least half their valuables."

Travis elbowed him in the side. "Don't worry, we haven't taken anything yet." He said holding up his hands.

"They're lying." Connor looked incredulously at Hook as he walked in the door.

"How do you do that!?" Connor asked, taking the gold-plated pen, the twenty dollars and a special edition Wolverine Vs. comic from his pockets. Why the Evil Queen would have a comic book was beyond him.

"I win!" Travis cried gleefully adding Emma Swans credit card purse to the pile. Connor sighed. He pulled a bag of darchamas out of his other pocket and gave Travis five.

"Styx. At this rate I'm going to be broke by the time we get back to camp!"

"H-how'd you-? My purse!" Emma said snatching that of the table. Connor snickered. He could have sworn he saw Hook smile.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask," Travis said. "What story book are you from?"

Emma looked at him as if sizing him up. "You know how Snow white and Charming lived happily ever after? Well they had a baby..."

"Dude your like the same age."

"Long story."

Connor and Travis laughed. How many times have they heard that?

"Connor and Travis, why is the next stores neighbors daughter covered in bubblegum?"

"Long story."

"Connor and Travis why are you hanging upside down in a tree over a pit of Greek fire?"

"Long story."

"Connor and Travis why are Miranda and Katie trying to suffocate you with ivy vines?"

"Long story."

Connor reached over and slapped Travis in the back of his head. Travis yelped rubbing the back of his head.

"Stop thinking of her."

The truth was he knew when Travis was thinking of Katie, because that was only when Connor was thinking of Miranda, Katie's half sister.

"Who are we talking about?" David asked.

"My girlfriend." Travis mumbled taking a sip of his cup of orange juice.

"Can we please just back to the topic at hand?" Regina asked. "Who are you? And how did you get here?"

"Most convenient way or the crazy mad dash?" Travis asked looking at Connor who shrugged. Travis brought his mug up to his lips

"I'm thinking convenient. I don't feel like running, this late in the morning." Connor let out an exhausted sigh. "Pranking hours are over."

"Okay." Travis turned to the rest of the group who looked on in fascination at their ability to complete ignore everyone not included in their conversation. Connor knew one day that was probably going to get him killed. "So how much do you people know about-"

"MOM!" Travis was interrupted as a boy a couple years younger than them walked through the door. He sort of looked like a younger less stupid version of Connor himself, with brown hair. "Have you seen my Comic-Who are they?" It was obvious everyone in the room was tense. David's look blankly said He's-not-part-of-this.

Connor and Travis smiled at him. "Hello, to you, too." Connor said. "I'm Connor and this is Travis. We were just passing through your quaint little town when our car brakes decided to stop working. Regina thankfully offered us a place to stay while our car is being repaired."

"Oh cool." The boy said. He turned back to Emma Swan and Regina. "Have you seen my Comic? I could've sworn I left it on the counter, but it's gone..."

"This one?" Travis asked picking the comic from the pile of almost stolen goods. "That's a good one. I used to have all the comics myself, probably still do somewhere in my room back home."

"Yeah thanks." The boy took the comic and disappeared back out the room.

Everyone in the room let out a sign of relief. Connor and Travis included.

"Who was that?"

"Henry, my son." Emma and Regina glared at each other having said that weirdly at the same time. "She his biological mother, and I'm the woman who raised him, except now he doesn't remember me."

Connor raised an eyebrow. Not the weirdest thing he's ever heard.

"Okay. Back to what I was saying...." Travis said slowly. "How much do you know guys know about Greek Mythology?"

Emma was the only one who looked like she knew anything at all. Everyone else looked as confused as ever.

"A good portion, why?" Emma asked.

Connor smiled. "you know how the Gods went around having babies with mortals...?"

Emma looked at him blankly. Connor patiently waited for it to click. When it did he got an astounded "Oh my God!".

"You're-! You're both-!" Emma stuttered.

"Yep." Travis said slightly amused by her reaction. "Have you figured out which one?"

Emma looked at them calculating. The same way Miranda did when she was trying to figure out how to get back at them for their pranks.

"Ow! I wasn't even doing it that time!" Travis said, rubbing his arm where Connor punched him.

"Hermes." Emma said. Both boys nodded.

"wait what's going on? Who are you?" Ruby asked.

Connor and Travis bowed to them. "Connor and Travis Stoll, Sons of Hermes, God of Mischief, pranks, travelers, and thieves."

....

....

....

"What?"

Before Connor could reply the door bell rang, echoing through the house. Connor instinctively stood up, before realizing it wasn't even his house. Regina let confusion flash on her face for a second then she got up and went to check it out.

The study was silent until, Regina cried out.

In a flying leap Connor was in the door way with Travis right beside him. Regina was holding a boy's arm. A boy with a blocky build and a babyish face. The guy looked up, recognition in his eyes.

"Frank?!" Travis yelled.

Frank looked like he had quite literally been through a wringer. He looked ready to drop out of pure exhaustion. Blood was soaked through different parts of his shirt and tips and tears all over his outfit. Blood leaked from an open would on his forehead. He moved slowly, as if breathing itself was excruciatingly painful. He let out a string of Greek curses as he steadied himself on Regina.

"Frank!" Connor yelled happily. They ran over to their friend relieving Regina from under Frank's weight by each taking an arm. "Holy Hades! What happened? We need ambrosia, or nectar, or...something! Fast!"

"Witch...Wicked...plan...must warn..." Frank mumbled. His head lopped to the side.

"Frank! Frank! Come on! Stay with us!" Travis said. "There's something we gotta tell you!"

"Yeah!" Connor said agreeingly. Then suddenly the pleading tone dispersed. "Go to Tartatrus!"

Travis slammed his dagger into Frank, or at least tried.

In a swift move 'Frank' flipped Travis over and attempted to sink her teeth into Connor's neck. Connor felt his battle training kick in. He quickly bent forward snapping the empousa over his back. He never knew they could create illusions like that, but whatever she had done was gone and her true form reveled. The Storybook characters gasped, at the of scene. The hypnotizingly beautiful girl with hair that was fire, skin so pale it looked translucent, and mismatched legs. Not to mention the demon eyes and glittering fangs.

"What gave me away?" She hissed playfully.

Connor struggled to stay focused but the empousa's form kept flickering as if it couldn't decide what it wanted to be. It was really quite distracting. Connor swiped the celestial bronze dagger from the floor, where Travis was coughing trying to breathe after being winded so hard.

The empousa hissed at the metal.

Connor smiled, hoping it looked more confident than he felt.

"Careful, demigod," The empousa hissed. "Wouldn't want to end up like your friends at camp, now would we?"

Connor hesitated. What had happened at camp? What was she taking about?! At that moment the empousa charged him, striking to kill him. Connor just barely dodged the attack. He swung the knife slashing the air the empousa was metres milliseconds before.

Connor looked wildly around. They could teleport! What type of monster was this!? That definitely wasn't an empousa power.

Suddenly an arm wrapped around he throat choking him. Connor let out some strangled noise that he couldn't replicate even if he tried. Black framed the edges of his vision. His lungs burned for air.

"Connor!" Travis yelled.

Connor suddenly drove his elbow back into her side as forcefully as he could. she screeched letting go of him. Connor gasped allowing his lungs to be filled with oxygen. That almost hurt as much as when Clarisse choked him when they spray painted the Ares's Cabin with yellow smiley faces and put itching powder on their sword and spears.

Connor blindly leaned back grabbing David's sword from his side.

"Borrowing this!" He said in response to the "Hey!" He got. Stupid mortals. Never really ever got that my-life-is-in-danger memo. With a mighty heave, Connor threw the sword catching the edge of the empousa's shirt and lodging into the wall.

Without pausing Connor flicked his dagger at the monster. The empousa smiled at him and changed form one more time. Into a girl with long brown hair braided unevenly, green eyes that glistened liked emeralds, and a small patch of adorable freckles on her nose.

Miranda.

Connor's blade didn't stop. The knife slid through Miranda before she exploded into golden dust. Connor felt his stomach tighten, as if he had been the one stabbed in the stomach. Oh Gods of Olympus, Please don't let Travis have noticed, Please don't have let Travis have noticed...

The entire room was silent, most everybody trying to figure out what just happened.

Connor glared at Travis pulling the sword and the dagger out of the wall. "Thanks for the help." He said sarcastically. Travis smiled sheepishly.

"Oops?" Travis tried. Connor rolled his eyes and turned to the Storybrooke residents waiting for the flood of questions sure to come. Unfortunately that's not were the first question came from.

"What the heck was that?!" Travis, Connor, and the group of Story book people all whipped around to find Henry staring wide eyed in shock at them from the top of the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trivia Time!

Winner gets a dedication next chapter!

What was the thing that gave the empousa away this chapter?

Do you guys know? Did you figure it out? It's a legit reason. I typed it out. If not go back and read from that part when the door bell rings.

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

FRIEND!

~Greenninjagal

P.S. @Ninjagirl13 I tried not to give anything away. I think I failed though. Sorry. >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 56 8
(Spoilers ahead if you haven't read Trails of Apollo yet. Sorry if timelines are mixed up, I would love for them to make sense but I tried to make th...
49K 1.3K 45
This is not going to be like other stories. There will be no other enemy, just normal Avenger stuff. Percy will be healing . Jason. Gone. Piper. Gone...
42.9K 683 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...
624K 16.4K 67
Being a half-blood isn't easy, and it doesn't get easier. Of course, fighting in two wars and being drafted into a third doesn't help. But there are...