WE ARE FOREVER | VKOOK

By wildflowerXYZ

+ MAIN vkook (top Tae) DISCONTINUED BUT ENDING REVEALED Big SUB- yoonmin(top Yoongi), hobi is an important... More

{Its time}
{Together again}
{Why it ended}
{Lets play .01}
{Lets Play .02}
{Lucky}
{Restaurants and friends}
{Getting ready}
{Drunk actions}
NOT AN UPDATE
{Im Sorry}
{Fight for him}
{We shoot, We score .01}
{We shoot, We score .02}
{We shoot, We score .03}
{Enemies or allies}
{Countdown}
{What Happened}
QUESTION to get to know YOU
{Betrayal .01}
{Betrayal .02}
{Mask Off}
{Are you okay}
{Hospital Visit}
JEON JUNGKOOK 💍🤞🏾
KIM NAMJOON 👑
PARK JIMIN 😇
KIM SEOKJIN 😘
KIM TAEHYUNG 💜
JUNG HOSEOK 🤩
ending

{Jealousy}

1.8K 68 43
By wildflowerXYZ

[Jungkooks perspective]

I hear the sound of "Mine" by Bazzi blaring out loud as Yoongi, Hoseok and I make our way to the front entrance of GOT7's party at the club. We were waiting at the entrance for the rest of our gang to show up and I was getting impatient, I really wanted to get drunk right about now.

"IM SO - FUCKIN - HAPPY - YOU'RE ALIVE!" Hoseok hyung screams for the nth time causing the body guards stationed at the entrance to plug their ears and for Yoongi hyung and I to groan in annoyance.

"Yo hoebitch, I wish I could say the same to you but at the moment I would be more happy if you were burried 6 feet under so shut your hope hole!" Yoongi hyung stated pissed off.

"Hey! And here I thought you were in love with me and we were on our way to getting married" Hobi hyung teased and I started to laugh at what he said along with Yoongi's reaction.

"Yuck! I can't believe I actually tolerate your elephant lookin ass, like I'm actually loosing brain cells every time you blink" Yoongi hyung said, but we all knew he was kidding by the glint in his eyes.

"Shut up you fried fuck faced turtle! You know I'm just so irresistible, hell even animals would kill to have some of this" Hoseok hyung stated while signalling to his body and his mini Hobi down there. I covered my eyes in discomfort.

"Yeah, they would be attracted because they see you and think you're one of them you bafoon!" Yoongi hyung smirked while saying as I remove my hands from my face. Aish these idiots...

I see a tesla parking in the far distance and notice that it's Jin's car and the rest of bangtan has arrived.

"Hyungs! They're here!" I said while I pointed to the side where Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Jiminie hyung, and Tae Tae hyung were walking over.

Woah, I spotted him. He was smiling at me and I almost lost my control and wanted to run up to him and kiss him right then and there. Holy crap he looked so hot, everyone is gonna be attempting to tap that. My mouth literally started to water as I saw him walk closer and closer to me.

"Hey kook, you might wanna stop staring at your crush there." Hoseok hyung came up to my ear and whispered. "You look like you totally wanna fuck him right now ahahaahha."

I ignored him and continued my staring, call me creepy but do y'all understand how hot he is.

"Hey! Jungkook they are coming! " Hoseok said anxiously trying to save my ass from total humiliation. Oh shoot! I quickly stopped staring at-

[Taehyungs perspective]

I get out of the car and walk towards the entry of the club where this party is supposed to be held and I spot Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung. Wow they looked really good. Oh and beside them that's -

Oh my god. Jungkook.

He looked amazing, ethereal, beautiful, handsome, and ...I can't even describe it. I feel my heart thumping so loud as I walk closer, and closer to his tall built figure whilist feeling my palms start to sweat. I am such a wreck for him and I really hope I could control myself tonight.

Faster then I expected I was standing right in front of him while his lips were moving but I didn't necessarily understand or comprehend what he was saying. I couldn't stop gawking at his features, his pink rosy lips, his curled hair that had specks of colour added to it, his doe eyes which cricked to the side because of the way he was smiling like a bunny.

"Namjoon hyung can we go in nowww?!" My baby boy asked. Baby boy? Kim Taehyung what the actual fuck are you thinking. He's not yours. Aish I need to pull myself together.

"Yeah sure Kook, it's time to show these people that bangtan is back." Namjoon stated with a smile.

"Bang" Namjoon hyung says signaling our usual chant.

"Tan" we counter back.

"Bangtan sonyendan imida!" We all say together showing our trademark gun fingers.

We then walked right through the doors without any interference or questions from the guards.

We walked in an unintentional triangular position which gave off a stinger vibe with Joonie hyung at the front. Right when our foots touched the hard floors of the club we instantly got stared at and numerous people stopped dancing and partying. They just stared at us and I could see some familiar faces, twice, seventeen, monstax, red velvet, and even...EXO.

Namjoon made eye contact with EXO aswell and surprisingly smirked and waved at them while making his way to some unfamiliar group of boys who were at the bar sitting down watching this all go down.  I see how the EXO members start to scowl and grimace at us after Namjoon's cocky smirk and hand gesture  and I mentally props him for his cool and composed demenor which not only suprised us but annoyed EXO.

I stare at my friends and see them tense up. I see Yoongi go to Jimin with Hoseok while they try to comfort each other about loosing Jimin's niece and Hoseoks sister (Yoongi's exgirlfriend) and I follow their gesture. While Jin and Namjoon lead the way to who knows where I instantly go to Jungkookie and grab his hand. When he looks up I feel my heart start to break because of the tears he had in his eyes.

"It's alright kookie, I'm with you. And your hyung is at peace now. He wouldn't want you to shed any more tears so wipe that handsome face of yours and let's show these bitches whats what okay. I don't like seeing you upset so please kookie smile and not a sad one, but your happy bunny one." I said in s gentle tone.

He did just that and tightened his grip around my fingers.

"Thanks Taetae, your an amazing friend. And your right, it's just they killed my brother and I haven't seen them since nor did they get punished but I will be happier for you and focus my sadness on getting those assholes back." He says while smiling up at me.

"Remember I'm always here for you. You always bottle up your emotions and make everyone think your okay, the only time I saw you cry was for your brother when they killed him a year ago and almost right now. No need to always be introverted around me okay, just show them right now that they fucked with the wrong group and that we're not weak, but stronger then they could ever fantom. Okay kookie, you are stronger then them, so don't let them get to you. Your brother has left this harsh world and is most certainly in a place of heaven watching over you every day. So use his courage and live by his memories and character then thinking about his last moments before or when he died." I say taking my hand away from his and instead wrapping it around his waist. It may be too much but he just looked too fragile and I needed to hold him, protect him.

"Okay, thank you honestly it makes me feel better to know that even after a year I am still able to talk to you and let my emotions out. Your an amazing person Kim Taehyung...Hmm lets stop being so sappy and get ready to enjoy the party." Kookie says, "also I don't smile like a freakin bunny hyung."

I chuckle at him and face forward to see that we are now infront of a group of very good looking guys.

"You guys are GOT7? Unless I'm mistaken." Namjoon hyung says.

"Ne, we are. Pleasure to meet you Bangtan. My name is jaebum, call me JB."Jaebum hyung speaks, aha so this is GOT7.

They started to introduce themselves as Mark, Yougjae, Bambam, Jackson, Jinyoung, and Yugyeom. We began to chit chat a bit about unimportant things but these guys seemed to be really nice. It's also great that there were seven of them and seven of us as we all went one on one with one another. I was talking to Jackson, and I was kissing his ass about the nice decor and the amount of connections he had to bring everyone here to leave a good impression. It seemed I grew on to him a bit as he was smiling and speaking passionately about everything I said but for some weird reason he kept eyeing Namjoon hyung talking to their leader. Hmm, I made a mental note to talk to Jin hyung because it seems like he may have some competition.

Jackson was then called by one of the DJs and excused himself saying how these music fucks don't know how to do anything properly.

I was bored and turned around to see everyone conversing well with the GOT7 members, but when my eyes landed on Jungkook and Yugyeom I felt myself getting irritated. Yugyeom was obviously flirting with Jungkook and I knew it because of the light blush on Kookie's cheeks. Yugyeom had also put a hand on Kookie's waist where mine had been earlier and before I knew it I was walking up to them and interfered before Yugyeom could take him to the dance floor.

"Hey what's up? I'm Kim Taehyung." I say being pretend friendly but in reality being irritated as hell even though this guy did nothing wrong to me.

"Sup Taehyung, call me Yugyeom" he said smiling. He was even handsome ugh, everything about him was bothersome.

But I just smiled back. For a moment I think I caught Jungkook just staring at me, so I looked over at him curiously but he quickly looked away and a blushed formed on his cheeks. Hmm...

"Well , um hyung me and Yugyeom are gonna go dance. He thinks he could actually dance better than me psshhttt. I'm gonna show him how it's actually done." Kookie exclaimed and grabbed Yugyeom's hand and left me standing there while he went to the dance floor. It was very true actually that he's an amazing dancer, he moves perfectly to the beat and he dances extremely seductively which I am worried about as many people will have their eyes on him. The way he jumps high then grinds on the floor or hip thrusts in the air or touches his abs or- ughh stop Taehyung he's just your friend. I sighed and tried my best not to get jealous so I went to go grab a drink.

When I get their I ask for one glass of red wine to the quirky bar tender who by the looks of her red lips , messy hair, and 3 hickys just had sex. Gross, hope there's no white substance in my wine when she cums and brings it if you know what I mean.

"Arn't you classy" I hear a voice speak.

I turn my head and come face to face with someone I thought I would never see. My brother.

"Baekgyu Hyung?" I say shocked and glossy eyed. I hadn't seen him in over 10 years. The last I saw him, I was 7 and he was 11.

"I don't go by that anymore brother, call me Kim Baekhyun" he spoke.

I then notice the yellow coloured jem attached to his necklace which he was playing with. Wait the person who attacked kookie and touched him up was named Baekhyun. I-I ... This can't be.

I look back into his fiery eyes and see how my loving brother who would always protect me and made me strong was far from gone. Now I am staring into blank, cold eyes that don't show any care or love for me whatsoever. I let a tear escape my own eyes and Before I knew it Jungkook had come and attempted to punch Baekhhyun  but Yugyeom stopped him while whispering how there's no violence and he didn't want us to get kicked out. Soon Yoongi hyung, Jimin hyung, and Jin hyung had joined and they were all a bit drunk but looked at Baekhhyun with so much hate once they pieced together that he was the one to hurt Kookie.

Baekhyun is my damn brother and I'm so dumb for not figuring this out sooner...

Well fuck.

----------------------------------------------
Authors note~

Hey guys, this party is taking up so many chapters, oh my lool. Sorry if this book is becoming a drag.

I'm going to post all their outfits in the next chapter I just really wanted to get this published because I haven't updated in forever. Yes Ik I suck.

Anyways, hope you like this book.

Never give up on things you believe in :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 1.1K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...
293K 10.6K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
117K 6.1K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...