Safar...A Journey of First Lo...

dezertroze द्वारा

#386 Humour 12/5/18 #63 Bollywood 13/5/18 #174 Bollywood 17/6/18 Safar is a simple story about the life of a... अधिक

Safar...a journey of first love...
Sneak Peek
Characters
Chapter 1 - Riddhima
Chapter 2 - The Beginning
Chapter 3 - Friends
Chapter 4 - Rishta (Proposal)
Chapter 5 - I Hate Him
Chapter 6 - Family Night
Chapter 7 - The Meeting
Chapter 8 - Had a bad day
Chapter 9 - Engagement
Chapter 10 - Mehendi
Chapter 12 - Shaadi
Chapter 13 - Reception
Chapter 14 - Vivik
Chapter 15 - Break Up
Chapter 16 - Day Dreaming
Chapter 17 - Pyar ka Izhaar
Chapter 18 - Am I Dreaming?
Chapter 19 - Challenge
Chapter 20 - Christmas Holidays
Chapter 21 - Bad News
Chapter 22 - Revision Revision
Chapter 23 - Valentine Birthday
Chapter 24 - Secrets
Chapter 25 - Armaan
Chapter 26 - Fashion Show
Chapter 27 - Morning Date
Chapter 28 - Summer Holidays
Chapter 29 - Work Experience
Chapter 30 - Get Well Soon
Chapter 31 - Abhi vs Nikita
Part 32 - Don't tell anyone...

Chapter 11 - Sangeet

158 13 15
dezertroze द्वारा

Hey everyone...I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating...but I'm back now and I'm looking forward to reading your comments as the story progresses...enjoy :)

...The next day was the Sangeet function at the Malik house. A neighbour and close family friend of the Malik family had come down to London for the functions and wedding; they were very close and almost the only family they had. The function was taking place during the evening but the Gupta family was there a little earlier; Anjali and Riddhima sat in the living room while preparations were taking place, then Atul came down and sat in the living room with Anjali.

"Main abhi ayi..." (I'll be right back) Riddhima excused herself; she stood up wanting to leave the love birds alone for a while.

Anjali called after her quietly; "Where are you going?"

"Kebab main haddi nahi banna chahti..." (I don't want to be a third wheel) she smiled sweetly at Atul.

Anjali became shy as Riddhima walked out of the room and left her alone with Atul. Now that they were alone Atul looked at Anjali for a long while and then finally broke the silence; "Aaj tum bohot achi lag rahi ho..." (You look very nice today)

Anjali couldn't help but blush; "Thanks..."

...Riddhima went into the kitchen where she witnessed Armaan talking to an older lady; "Abhi bhi naraz hain mujhse?" (She's still angry with me?) he asked her.

They lady nodded; "Bohot (very) ...I tried very hard to make her understand...par tum toh usse janti ho na..." (but you know what she's like)

Armaan gave a brief smile; "Haan...bohot ziddi hain..." (Yeah...very stubborn) but then he became serious again; "...but...it's not my fault...it wasn't my decision..."

"Jaanti hoon beta...tum phikar mat kar...waqt ke saath woh samaj jayegi... (I know son...don't worry...with time she will understand) ...don't worry about it..." she told him.

Juhi walked into the kitchen carrying a tray but she stopped when she saw Riddhima standing at the door; "Riddhima beta...kya huwa...?" (What happened?) she asked bringing Riddhima out of her thoughts.

Armaan and the lady looked over at the door to where they were standing.

Riddhima smiled; "Kuch nahi aunty...main bas..." (Nothing Aunty...I was just) she took the tray from Juhi with a smile; "...madat karne ayi thi...agar kuch bhi kaam ho toh mujhe bata dena... (came to help out...please tell me if there's anything I can help you with) ...where should I put this?" she gestured to the tray in her hand.

Juhi shook her head; "Riddhima beta...you're our guests...you shouldn't be doing any work...and Armaan's here...he will help me out..." She looked over at Armaan who was chilling, eating a banana and listening to their conversation.

"It's okay aunty I'll do it...waise bhi main wahan pe bored ho rahi thi isliye main yahan par agayi...yeh kahan raku?" (I was just a bit bored over there so I came here...where should I put this?) she asked again.

"Table par raklo..." (Put it on the table) she told Riddhima then looked at Armaan; "...kuch seek..." (learn something)

"Kitni pyari bachi hain..." (She's a really sweet child) the lady said looking at Riddhima.

"Ayi aap bhi?" (Ayi you as well?) Armaan turned to her in shock; "...Pyaari nahi pagal hain...pagal kaane se bhaag kar ayi hain...sab ka dimag khati hain...aap bhi bachke rehna..." (She's not sweet she's mad...she ran away from the mental asylum...she chews everyone's brains...you should be careful as well)

"Kya kaha tumne?" (What did you say?) Riddhima was shocked; she placed her hands on her hips as her moth dropped open.

Armaan threw a kitchen towel at her and ran out of the kitchen making Riddhima run after him. They played chase around the house until Riddhima gave up as she couldn't catch him or hit him but Armaan kept throwing stuff at her and she became frustrated. She finally gave up and went back to Anjali and Atul; Armaan also came there to tease her...

...Later on in the evening the gang and other close friends and family of the Guptas who had become close to the Maliks' since the engagement had arrived and the gang had decided to play Antakshri; they had decided to play this game after the girls had won the toss. The girls sat on one sofa and the boys sat opposite them on another sofa; the girls started the game.

Muskaan began singing; "Mere haathon mein nau-nau choodiyaan hain...thodaa thahro sajan majbooriyaan hain..."

Rahul instantly turned to the guys; "Ha...guys c'mon..." they all started thinking of a song.

"Happy, Happy, Happy...Happy days are here again...Happy days are here again..." Armaan sand happily.

Abhi clapped him on the back; "Nice one...na..." he told the girls.

Nikita sang; "Nimbooda, Nimbooda, Nimbooda...Arre kaacha, kaacha chhota, chhota nimbooda layi do...Nimbooda, Nimbooda, Nimbooda..."

Radha gave her a hi-five; "Waah Niki...A guys..."

The guys were all thinking of a song taking their time; "Tick, tick one...tick, tick two..." Riddhima started the counter.

Armaan moaned; "That's cheating...give us some time..."

"Aankhen khuli ho ya ho band...Deedar unka hota hai...Kaise kahoon main o yaara yeh pyaar kaise hota hai..." Atul sang to Anjali.

Aagam was surprised as he was the one racking his brain for a song; "Wow jiju...that was beautiful!"

Riddhima picked up a song quickly; "Hai na bolo...Hai na bolo...Dil ye mera kho gaya...Haay ye kya ho gaya...Ye kaise ho gaya, Ye kaise ho gaya...Hote, hote ho gaya...Hai na bolo, Hai na bolo..."

While Riddhima was singing Armaan was unable to focus on anything else but her. This was the first time he had really looked at her properly, he had always thought that she was quite pretty from the first day he had met her in the Math's class but today it was different. Today he actually thought she looked beautiful, it was like he could actually see her in a different angle, her beauty, her sensitivity, her childishness and her very sweet nature.

When she had finished singing he didn't even hear the last letter of the song but carried on with the game singing...

"Balle balle je soniya de rang dekhlo...bina dor di udh di patang dekh lo...Aj munde hue enhan de malang dekh lo...bina dor di udh di patang dekh lo..."

Radha was getting worked up; "L...girls c'mon..." she looked around at the girls.

"Laal dupatta ud gaya re bairi hawa ke jhonke se...Mujhko piya ne dekh liya haai re dhoke se..." Anjali looked down shyly; "...Manaa ke mujhe dil dega voh...magar meri jaan lega voh...Laal dupatta ud gaya re bairi hawa ke jhonke se...Mujhko piya ne dekh liya hai re dhoke se..."

Everyone was shocked at her beautiful voice and praised her then they carried on with their game. The boys couldn't think of a song beginning with S and they took their time.

Muskaan teased; "Tick tick one...tick tick two..."

Rahul sang; "Say shava, shava, say shava, shava...Roop hai tera sona soni teri payal...Chanchana chhan aise chhanke karde sab ko ghayal...Keh raha aankhon ka kaajal ishq mein jeena marna...Say shava, shava, mahiya say shava, shava..."

Without a moment of the song ending Riddhima continued; "Saajan tumse pyaar ki laraayi mein...Saajan tumse pyaar ki laraayi mein...Toot gayi choodiyaan kalaayi mein, kalaayi mein..."

Armaan wanted to beat her and started singing completely out of tune; "Muskurane ki wajah tum ho..."

All the girls clapped and laughed at him making him stop and turn to them with a quizzical look; "Kya??" (What?) he asked confused.

"You sound terrible..." Riddhima taunted him.

"Shut up..." he frowned at her.

Muskaan shook her head laughing at him; "Yeh shaadi ke gaana nahi hain (that's not a wedding song) ...so boo losers!!!"

Nikita and Radha gave each other a hi-five; "Yes...we won!"

Armaan sulked; "That's not fair...there was no theme..."

"It's a sangeet ceremony...obviously meaning we're singing shaadi song...so get over it...you lost..." Riddhima stuck her tongue out at him.

The four girls stood up to left the room and Armaan went after them; "That's cheating..."

The girls laughed; "Losers!!"

Riddhima walked into the next room with Muskaan, Nikita and Radha behind her; while Armaan followed her; he began to sing the song from Kuch Na Kaho.

"Baat meri suniye toh zara...Baat meri suniye toh zara..."

Riddhima turned to give him a weird look and sang; "Chodiye bhi kehne aur sunne ko hai baki kya raha..."

Armaan continued; "Dekhiye main keh raha hoon baat meri suniye to zara..."

Riddhima smiled; "Aap kya kahenge mujhko khoob hai pata..."

Armaan pleaded; "Arre baat meri suniye to zara..."

Riddhima acted out like she didn't have time for him; "Phir milenge waqt agar mila..."

"Par baat meri..." he stopped mid sentence.

Riddhima completely ignored him and walked towards Anjali singing the song from Hum Aapke Hain Kaun; "Didi tera devar deewana...Hai ram, kudiyon ko daale daana...Dhandha hai yeh uska puraana...Hai ram, kudiyon ko daale daana...Pagla hai koi usko bataana...Hai ram, kudiyon ko daale daana..."

Armaan walked up behind her and they were about to start fighting again when out of nowhere Atul walked in between the two towards Anjali he began to sing...

"Ankhoon pe mohabbat likhde..." he held out his hand for her to take; "...Saaason pe mohabbat likhde..." she accepted and stood up; "...Hootoon pe mohabbat likhde..." they walked out into the garden; "...Kehta hai dil dewwana..." they began to dance slowly.

The gang followed them outside, Muskaan and Rahul, Abhi and Radha and Aagam and Nikita danced in couples while Riddhima and Armaan danced at the side on their own but Armaan kept sneaking looks at Riddhima.

Anjali started to sing; "Jo dil mein chupi hai mere...Jo dil mein chupi hai tere...Dhadkan mein woh chahat likh de...Kehta hai dil deewaana..."

Everyone was now in the middle of the garden; "Dholiyaa dholnaa...Razz-e-dil kholna...Dholiyaa dholnaa...Aage kuch toh bolna..."

Atul and Anjali danced quite close and they become so lost in their own world; it's a very sweet moment.

Atul; "Ankhoon pe...Saaason pe..."

Anjali; "Hootoon pe...Baaaton pe..."

Atul; "Raaton pe..."

Anjali; "Pal pal mein..."

Both together; "Mere dil mein mohabbat likhde..."

They had both snapped back to reality when everyone started clapping. The girls were all standing on one side and the boys on one side, and then Rahul started to sing...

"Baliye te mukhde pe dil lalchave...Laungda pe laskara jaanle na jaave..."

Abhi continued along with Aagam; "Baliye te mukhde pe dil lalchave...Laungda pe laskara jaanle na jaave..."

All three boys danced; "Dekhe bina dekhe tenu raha bhi na jave...Roop saloona tere sono changda...Duppatta Tera...Haye Duppatta Tera...Duppatta Tera...Nau rang da haye ni mera dil mangda...Duppatta Tera..."

When they had finished singing Muskaan started to sing a song from Koi Aap Sa; "Dil mere dil dhol raha hein nachan ko yeh bhol raha hain..."

Radha and Nikita joined in; "Ooo bavariya baand mere pero mein payaliya..."

The three girls danced happily; "Pyaas jale assi anjaani ishq mein hoga deewane...ko gaya mein kuch hosh nahin hein is mere koi dosh nahin..."

Everyone sang together; "You're always on my mind o mahi ya ve...you're always on my mind...o mahi ya ve..."

Rahul moved closer to Muskaan; "Nas, nas mein ishq dhol raha hein nachan ko yeh bhol raha hain..."

They both sang together; "Oo bavariya baand mere pero mein paayaliya..."

While the gang were dancing Atul and Anjali had settled down on chairs in the patio area and were watching them having fun.

Padma walked towards Anjali, looked lovingly at her and sang; "Chanda meri chanda tujhe kaise mein yeh samjhaoon...Mujhe lagti hai tu kitni pyaari re...Khusiyan jitni hai sab jitni hai sab dhoondh ke laoon...Teri doli ke sang kar do sari re..."

Padma and Riddhima hugged Anjali and the atmosphere became very calm.

Atul and Armaan walked around them and started singing with all the boys; "Tu jo aayee sajhke mehndi rajke...Chal bajke oh soniye...Dil kitno ka khaye dhajke oh soniye..."

Atul pulled Anjali onto the grass area while Armaan helped Padma and left Riddhima standing there fuming, everyone danced to the chorus, Riddhima stood there watching until Umesh and Juhi walked up behind her and told her to go and dance, she smiled and pulled them onto the dance floor with her.

Everyone was enjoying together; "Jind maahi ve soni, soni aaja mahi ve...Everybody sing soni, soni aaja mahi ve...Jind maahi ve soni, soni aaja mahi ve...Everybody sing soni, soni aaja mahi ve..."

That evening everyone had lots of fun; they had dinner after a while and again more dance and fun then the guest and the Gupta family left a little early as the next day was the wedding and the girls needed their beauty sleep...

_______________

Please comment and Vote 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.5K 220 54
[NEEDS HEAVY EDITING] •|| Inayat Gupta ||• Daughter of Gupta's family.23 years of age. close to her brother, Ahaan gupta. Princess of Gupta's family...
Calm To My Chaos cia15 द्वारा

हास्य-विनोद

52.5K 1.6K 40
You know how most of the indian girls are, obeying parents, staying at home, minding their business. Rhea was no different. But there wouldn't be a...
34.4K 1.6K 43
Varia_nv's first book! Bollywood House❤️{Regular updates} on Wattpad. #1 in Valia (12-9-2019 - 15-10-2019!!)) #1 in Parineeti (8-01-19 until 6-02-19...
Seventeen Poorna Krish द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

7.8K 837 27
This is a story about six friends. In the course of this story... One of them nearly dies... One of them kills someone and goes to jail... One of the...