Bite Me βœ”

By theGhoulBoys_

γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeake... More

γ€Š CHARACTERS 》
γ€Š TRAILER 》
γ€Š AWARDS 》
γ€Š ONE 》
γ€Š TWO 》
γ€Š THREE 》
γ€Š FOUR 》
γ€Š FIVE 》
γ€Š SIX 》
γ€Š SEVEN 》
γ€Š EIGHT 》
γ€Š TEN 》
γ€Š ELEVEN 》
γ€Š TWELVE 》
γ€Š THIRTEEN 》
γ€Š FOURTEEN 》
γ€Š FIFTEEN 》
γ€Š SIXTEEN 》
γ€Š SEVENTEEN 》
γ€Š EIGHTEEN 》
γ€Š NINETEEN 》
γ€Š TWENTY 》
γ€Š TWENTY-ONE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-TWO 》
γ€Š TWENTY-THREE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-FOUR 》
γ€Š TWENTY-FIVE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-SIX》
γ€Š TWENTY- SEVEN 》
γ€Š TWENTY- EIGHT 》
γ€Š TWENTY-NINE 》
γ€Š THIRTY 》
γ€Š THIRTY-ONE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-TWO 》
γ€Š BOOK COVER 》
γ€Š THIRTY-THREE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-FOUR 》
γ€Š THIRTY-FIVE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-SIX 》
γ€Š THIRTY-SEVEN 》
γ€Š THIRTY- EIGHT 》
γ€Š THIRTY-NINE 》

γ€Š NINE 》

13.4K 510 68
By theGhoulBoys_

《 There's This Thing Called Affection 》

"After school tomorrow, I'll tell you everything you need to know"

I laid in bed that night, my thoughts racing. My fingernails traced my lips, thinking about the almost kiss Marcus and I had shared.

It was something that came easy, and I don't know if that's what frightened me more. I didn't know much about love, I liked someone. I liked Austin.

He had kissed me too, also telling me that we were supposed to be together. At this age in my life, I should be choosing what dress to wear out tonight, not to choose between a warring species.

I was different, Austin was different, Marcus was different. And Juilan held every answer I needed.

But so did Marcus, I could see it when he made that snide remark about Juilan's mother. He looked right at me.
I tossed and turned all night, barely getting any sleep.

By the time my alarm went off that morning, I had about 45 minutes of restless sleep.

I dressed slowly, quickly having a shower before doing so. I was down the stairs and eating my breakfast before my mum had the time and do her usual routine of knocking on my door and yelling at me to get up.

I think she was just as surprised as I was when I chugged down a mug of coffee and kissed her cheek.

I pushed my ear buds into my ears and blasted the first song that came on. Maybe the noise would drown my thinking out.

My heart seemed to be racing, for some unknown reason.
Maybe it was because I would get my answer this afternoon, maybe it was because I'd see Austin..

Or maybe it was because I'd see Marcus.

Something about yesterday seemed to click with me. Seeing him protect me even though I had made a mistake.
Provided he didn't actually give me any of the answers I wanted and I practically walked into my death.
He protected me, maybe because he did care.

I saw the look in his eyes when Blaine had touched me.
He had something about marking me to Blaine, but for some reason.. I didn't complain.

I wanted answers though, and today. I was finally going to get some.

"Hey" a voice said as they tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and pulled out my ear buds as Austin grinned at me. "Hey!" I exclaimed.

Austin chuckled. "Excited for tonight?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Tonight?" I asked confused.

"The lakehouse?" He asked, trying to refresh my memory.

"Oh! I thought we moved it to tomorrow night?" I asked, tying up my ear buds and stowing them away.

Austin looked thoughtful. "Oh yes we did, my apologies ma'am" he replied.

"Besides, tonight is actually great, my sister isn't coming into town to dance, she's staying with her dad" I replied.

Austin's eyes lit up. "Cool! I'll let everyone know!" He exclaimed.

I laughed. "Okay" I said as Austin did a little jump.

I felt eyes on me and I turned my head to see Marcus looking at me from the other end of the hall.

A girl was talking to him but he seemed only focused on me. Austin was still talking but it was like time stood still when Marcus's and my eyes met.
He tilted his face forward, a small smirk gracing his beautiful features before he looked away and the spell was broken.

"So what do you think?" Austin asked.

"Sorry?" I asked, looking at him.

"About just a small party of people" Austin replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh sure, I don't mind" I replied.

Austin smiled. "Okay cool, I'll see you in class" he said, patting my shoulder awkwardly.

"Mr tall, dark and handsome is staring at you from down the hall" a female voice whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes, knowing that Marcus would hear everything she would say. "Really? Didn't notice" I replied.

"So you and Austin hey? At the lakehouse tonight? Almost alone, cause you definitely know that V and I are totally going to ditch you so you can make out with Mr popular" Casey said, coming into view.

"We're not going to make out, don't be silly... we're friends" I replied, shrugging one shoulder and walking over to my locker.

"Friends with quotes I hope, because Austin looks at you like you light up his whole world" Casey replied, leaning in the locker next to mine.

I rolled my eyes and turned the knob, opening my locker when it clicked. "Besides you know me, even if he wanted to make out with me, I'm way to awkward to make that happen" I replied, swapping books.

Casey snorted. "That's true" she said as I glared at her.

"Good morning ladies" V's voice cut through.

I turned my head to look at her and saw Marcus over his shoulder standing in front of a classroom door. His eyes met mine and he cocked his head before walking in the classroom. "Hey guys, I'll catch up with you in class, I gotta do something" I said, distracted.

"Or do someone" V snickered.

Casey and V walked off laughing as I slammed my locker closed and walked over to the classroom. I looked around before walking in and closing the door.
Marcus stood by the window.

"Everything all good?" I asked as I moved forward.

"Invite me tonight" was his reply.

"Good morning to you too Diana, I'm glad you survived the night on 45 minutes of sleep" I replied sarcastically.

"You couldn't sleep last night?" Marcus asked, turning around to face me.

"You're kidding me right? After everything that went down at that club, you think I'm just going to close my eyes?" I asked, rubbing my elbows.

"You're smarter than I thought" Marcus said.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment"

"Invite me tonight, to the lakehouse" he said, changing the subject.

"No way, with Austin and Casey there, I already know it's going to be too much for me to handle, I don't need a vampire showing up" I replied.

"That's being racist against vampires" Marcus replied.

"I'm not being racist, I just don't want any trouble tonight, I finally get to hang out with my friends and Au-" I was cut off.

"Austin? The one that didn't abandon you, but only starting showing you attention when I walked through the door?" He cut in, moving closer.

"No, we've flirted on and off before you came back" I replied, my smile falling from my face.

"Do you really believe that Diana?" Marcus asked.

"Look I don't know what type of game you're trying to play but this is about my happiness, and Austin makes me happy" I replied.

Marcus's eyes drifted over my face, caressing my skin with his gaze before the landed on my lips. "Is he the only one that makes you happy, princess?" He asked, moving closer.

I tugged my books close to my chest and took a step back.

"No, of course not, V and Casey make me happy, they're my friends" I replied.

Marcus stepped closer again but I didn't move back. "What about me?" He asked.

He was so close now, his nose brushed against mine as I sucked in a intake of breath. "What about you?" I asked, my voice wavering.

"There's thing called affection and I feel it for you" he whispered.

"No you don't, you just want what Austin has" I replied.

Marcus's nose brushed against mine again, this time closer and I felt the curve of my lip against my lip. "Austin wishes he could have what's mine, Diana..." he breathed out.

"What?" I asked, hitching a breath.

"Invite me tonight" as our oxygen mingled, our lips were that close.

"No" I replied, my lip trembling.

Marcus turned his head the slightest and rested his lips on mine, I had taken my breath away and before I knew what was happening, he was moving his lips against mine. My mouth responded and moved back, pressing back and coaxing him to kiss me harder.

His tongue swept across my bottom lip, asking for access. I opened my mouth wider as he teased and fought with my tongue. I didn't even realise how heated it had gotten until I felt his hands tangle in my hair and my hands dropped the study books I was holding.

He kissed me hard, seeming to bruise and heal me at the same time. The bell rang, making me spring away from him.

Stumbling back, I pressed a hand to my swollen lips as Marcus stood there, a smirk on his face.
He swiftly bent down and gathered my books.

I was shocked at my actions but my body seemed to crave his touch. He pressed my study books in my hands. "See you later" he said before walking past me.

My mouth fell open when the door shut.

A/N

Phew! Is it hot in here?
Do you feel that chemistry?

It's burning baby!

Poor Austin...
*insert evil face*

What did you think of this chapter!
Was it hot enough for you or shall we turn up the heat?

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Lots of love, from the author who has fallen in love with Marcus, Tavana! Xoxoxoxox

Add me on snapchat!
narneelee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
2.3M 57.9K 42
| Highest rank #1 in Werewolf | Completed+Edited (This is only the first draft so there might be some mistakes here and there.) Spin-off to His Luna:...
1.5K 106 13
He watched as her eyes skimmed over his dark eyes and black hair with barely a reaction. He felt his pride twinge a bit so he went further. Lifting h...
1M 39.8K 35
"Hello, are you there ?" "Yes, I am. I will always be there." "Can I ask you something?" "Sure my love." "Why don't I feel scared of...