Max Greens daughter

By maximagine

More

Max Greens daughter
Sneaking out
Dad... Can I go out?
Visiting Laura
The world around me
Paige on stage
Why are you acting me?
I'm your father
At Lauras home
Going out with Max
Cemetary
Wanna come on tour with me?
Falling in reverse
Paige is gone
City of sin
Secrets, love and friends
Tour
The man
Dude where is she?
You brought this on yourself
Bad day
The end

Max Green

1.1K 22 1
By maximagine

Max's p.o.v

-Still nothing? said I. You worthless piece of shit!! It's been 14 years, she should have been found a long time ago!! FUCK YOU!!

I couldn't help getting upset. Why didn't the cops tried to find my daugher? And the one who murdered her mother, my girlfriend, Samantha? I closed my eyes and sighed.

-I'm sorry, but there's a very small chance that your daughter is even alive by now, said the cop.

But I knew that she was alive. She had to be... She was the reason I was still alive. I got up from the chair. Took a deep breath.

-Thanks anyway, I appreciate your help, said I.

The cop shook my hand and I walked out of the police station. Out to my car and I drove to Claytons house. We were gonna have some band practise. I stopped the car, and just sat there for a few minutes. I hated to play the instruments. If I had never left Samanta and Paige alone that night 14 years ago... Samantha would've still been alive and we would have been such a lucky family. I heard a knock on my window and looked out. Brent stood there.

-Is everything ok, Max? asked he.

I got out of the car and locked it.

-No, said I. I was at the police station. Still nothing about my daughter.

-I'm so sorry, said Brent. I'd be heartbroken if it was my daugher missing, so I kinda know how you feel.

-Thanks for trying to understand, dude, said I.

We went into Claytons house and the others was already there. I silently waved hello to them and picked up my guitar, and started to jam a little bit for myself. The others started to talk with each other, I kew that they were talking about me, and that they were concerned. But I didn't really cared about that. If they thought I was ridicolous for not giving up the search for my daughter, then so be it. I always though of her, even if I didn't spoke of it.

-Max, would you come here just quick... said Clayton.

I walked over to them.

-Yeah?

-We thought about to play live, said he. Whatcha say?

-Really? But we played live two days ago, said I.

-I got a request from Las vegas, they want us to play on 'The rock house'.

I froze. That was the place I played my first live show, with Escape the fate. That's where... I lost my everything.

-No.

I simply turned around and walked back to my corner and started playing again.

-Max, you're being childish, said Philip.

-Leave him alone, said Brent. Max, won't you at least think about it?

-Alright, I'll THINK about it, said I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.5K 24
Just another fan fic
1.1K 124 15
This is a sequel to the August Alsina fanfic by me . Book 1 is up and completed on my profile.
332K 10.9K 48
August Alaina Fan Fiction