Wanna come on tour with me?

Shakina's p.o.v

Men... They are humans who care only for themselves and don't have any feelings. They are all so heartless. Exept... Max seemed like he really cared about Paige and her mother.

*No Shaki... Don't think like that!*

-Uhm.. Sure... This was, said I.

I walked into the kitchen and started to make some coffee. I don't know why I was so mean to Max, but it might have something to do that I wasn't sure if I could trust him and the fact that he looked like a bad boy...

I looked over my shoulder and saw him sit down at the table. The coffee was done so I put it in two cups and sat down.

-So, what did you wanted to talk about? asked I.

He looked down and it took me a minute to realize that he was crying. I looked away out through the window, and felt a little bit ashamed.

-I'm sorry if I hurt you... said I. I should keep my big mouth shut.

*What did I just said? Oh god, he made me so nervous, that sexy motherfucker... Stop it, you don't like him, remember that!*

I bit my lip as if I was afraid that my thougts would slip out and I looked back at Max.

-It's alright, he said with a sweet voice and pressed out a smile. I know this is a bit huge to ask, but I'd want you to think about it.

I noddd silently. He continued.

-Me and my band are going on tour next week, and I'm taking Paige with me, and Laura wants to come too, which it alright with me and the band, but I had to ask you. Oh, and if you wanna come as well, we can fix that.

I couldn't take it, I fainted at once.

Max's p.o.v

I got so scared when Shakina just fell of the chair and hit she floor, I looked downn at her with an open mouth, I wanted to scream but I had lost my voice. But there was no need to worry, because she sat up again and her face went all red. She looked up at me and mumled something about thinking about it, until tomorrow night. At least it wasn't a no.

I got up from the chair and reached out my hand to help her up, she grabbed it and I pulled her up from the floor, I pulled a bit too hard to she lost her balance and fell on me, as if she hugged me. I looked at her, she didn't move. It felt magical...

-Max. Let me go.

I realized that I was holding her so that she couldn't move away and I felt embarrased and let her go immediatly.

-Sorry.

-You should leave, said she.

-I guess... Bye, answered I.

She didn't answered and I went out through the door. That was odd. I smiled a little for myself and got in to the car and started the radio, that was playing FIR. Ronnies voice sang: Why do good girls like bad guys? And I started to sing along with Ronnie. I laughed, I felt so alive...

Sorry for the short chapter :)