Max Green

Max's p.o.v

-Still nothing? said I. You worthless piece of shit!! It's been 14 years, she should have been found a long time ago!! FUCK YOU!!

I couldn't help getting upset. Why didn't the cops tried to find my daugher? And the one who murdered her mother, my girlfriend, Samantha? I closed my eyes and sighed.

-I'm sorry, but there's a very small chance that your daughter is even alive by now, said the cop.

But I knew that she was alive. She had to be... She was the reason I was still alive. I got up from the chair. Took a deep breath.

-Thanks anyway, I appreciate your help, said I.

The cop shook my hand and I walked out of the police station. Out to my car and I drove to Claytons house. We were gonna have some band practise. I stopped the car, and just sat there for a few minutes. I hated to play the instruments. If I had never left Samanta and Paige alone that night 14 years ago... Samantha would've still been alive and we would have been such a lucky family. I heard a knock on my window and looked out. Brent stood there.

-Is everything ok, Max? asked he.

I got out of the car and locked it.

-No, said I. I was at the police station. Still nothing about my daughter.

-I'm so sorry, said Brent. I'd be heartbroken if it was my daugher missing, so I kinda know how you feel.

-Thanks for trying to understand, dude, said I.

We went into Claytons house and the others was already there. I silently waved hello to them and picked up my guitar, and started to jam a little bit for myself. The others started to talk with each other, I kew that they were talking about me, and that they were concerned. But I didn't really cared about that. If they thought I was ridicolous for not giving up the search for my daughter, then so be it. I always though of her, even if I didn't spoke of it.

-Max, would you come here just quick... said Clayton.

I walked over to them.

-Yeah?

-We thought about to play live, said he. Whatcha say?

-Really? But we played live two days ago, said I.

-I got a request from Las vegas, they want us to play on 'The rock house'.

I froze. That was the place I played my first live show, with Escape the fate. That's where... I lost my everything.

-No.

I simply turned around and walked back to my corner and started playing again.

-Max, you're being childish, said Philip.

-Leave him alone, said Brent. Max, won't you at least think about it?

-Alright, I'll THINK about it, said I.