Bad day

Max's p.o.v

I was smoking outside the bus. Suddenly two girls walked by. They looked really surprised when they saw me, and started to giggle.

-OMG, you're Max Green one of them said.

-Yeah, surprised? I asked.

They giggled even more.

-Uhm, can I have a photo with you? one of them asked.

-Sure, I replied.

I hugged her and smiled at the camera. After the girls had got their pictures they walked away. I finished my cigarette and walked back into the bus. It was silent, probably the others had fell asleep already. I decided to to the same, tomorrow was a big day.

I woke up when someone threw a shoe at my face. I sat up quickly, who the hell did that? I saw Clayton standing in the door with an evil grin.

-Bastard! I yelled.

-Well sleeping beauty, it's time to wake up, it's already 2 pm... Clayton replied.

I sighed and sat up. How could I have slept for so long? Anyways, Clayton looked worried and he came over and sat beside me.

-We do have a problem, said he.

-What? Tell me, I replied.

-Philip and Kriz is gone, they have left us.

I frose. It was our first live show, how could they leave us? We would't even be able to play...

-Are you sure? I asked. Have you talked to them?

-They left a note, Clayton told me. Brent have a friend, he went out to find him and ask him for help.

-I really hope that friend helps us, said I. Or else we're screwed.

Clayton just silently nodded.

I had almost forgotten how upset I was until suddenly Shakina walked into the bus. She stopped when she saw me and Clayton looked at us.

-Well, I'll go out and have a smoke...

-Don't leave me with her, I begged but he didn't listened, he disappaered.

Shakina sat down on the sofa and looked at me. She smiled, kind of a sad smille though.

-I'm sorry, she said. I should have told you that Ronnie is my ex.

-Yeah, I agreed.

She was silent for a while and I decided I just couldn't be mad at her anymore. I loved her. I got up and hugged her.

-It's okay, I can live with that, the important thing is that you're with me now, I smiled.

She hugged me back and I tried to give her a kiss, but she pulled back immediatly.

-Babe what's wrong? I asked.

-Ronnie and I are together again, she said.

I was shocked. But then I got angry again.

-You stupid fucking whore! I yelled and ran out of the bus.