Razor-Sharp ( A Himiko Toga x...

De RedXBoy

I like Toga a lot so she had to get her own story. this is a little bloody Mais

Joining The League of Villains
The Sleepover
The Date Pt. 1
The Date pt. 2
Confession of Love
Day Out pt. 1
Day Out pt. 2
Toga's Fun
Training Camp Interlude
Training Camp pt. 2
The Talk
Inner Thoughts
vote
The Escape Plan
I need you guys help
Escape!
Part 2 of Toga X Male Reader

Training Camp pt. 1

7.9K 95 7
De RedXBoy

A/N
Since the anime is starting the training camp arc, I thounght I'd start it too. So I'm gonna stick with the anime.

Y/N POV

I stood on the cliff with the other memebers of the League of Villians, we were ready to carry out our plan to attack the training camp of the U.A. students. I stood with Toga, Dabi, Moonfish, Muscular, Kenji Hikiishi, and Shuichi Iguchi.

I was ready to hunt, I didn't care if they were in highschool. They were my prey. "Let's move." Dabi said coldly.

Flashback

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing,I groaned as I opened my tired eyes to glare at the bright screen. I pressed the illuminated accept call button, put my ear to the phone. "What do you want Tomura? This isn't a good time." I said as Toga attempted to pull me back down to the bed. "I'm going to need the both of you tomorrow night, remember that info I had you two gather? Well this is where we use it, and where you can find more prey." "I'm listening you know that." I say as I sit up. "The roadstop we found Eraser Head was talking about id near a training camp, most likely they will think we wont know much, but they will soon realize they can't hide from us."

A/N
It was short because I want to stay with the anime like I said seeing as how not many people read the manga.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

76.3K 552 48
youn gotta like it but, its just something.
5K 82 5
A person I know through the internet wanted me to do a love story with Glimmer after I got done with one with Entrapta. I don't know what I'm doing b...
56K 1.1K 15
Let's say that I was a little unsatisfied with the stories I read with Kyle, soo I decided to write my own. Maybe it's not some kind of perfection, b...
23 0 8
A bunch of short stories I've written because i'm cool