Misconceptions.

بواسطة kalopsia1939

Being the daughter of a pirate and the granddaughter to Garp the Hero had it's ups and it's downs. But a lot... المزيد

How it began.
I'm alive?
Surprise? Ha! Ya right.
Home.
Toxin shots.
Imprisonment. It means we are the prisners.
Freedom? Or not.
Patient? No, Experiment.
She's a threat.
Skin like a baby.
Vacation? More like suspension
Hide and Seek.
Lieutenant Commander Smoker.
Boring Extra Pirates meet baby brothers!
Pro-rapist slash stalker.
Instincts.
Training with Dracule Mihawk.
Lieutenant Wilder. Commodore Drake. Visitation and Attack.
All Kinds of Pirates
Future Supernova. Part One.
Future Supernova. Part Two.
Part Three
Part four.
Christmas Special
Bet
First Kiss?
Abandonment.
Teleporting Devil Fruit User?
War Lord's.
Doflamingo.
Fluffiness.
Acceptance.
Misconceptions
Extra. How Thatch got his scar.
Sengoku's logs
Mom, Dad, brother, Shanks and Roger.

Two weeks away?

3.9K 136 39
بواسطة kalopsia1939

Hey guys!!! Long time no see. Sorry. Ummmm, I still love you and I hope you love me and I will try to get the next update on time. Love you all leave me something pretty ;) it helps me update sooner. <3

----------------------

"Well then, now that is settled carry on with your daily duties." Sengoku concludes his boring and long meeting, walking out swiftly with Kizaru.

Sakazuki glares at Aokiji, then me before taking his leave.

"You're both dismissed from training today." Aokiji sighs standing and tossing his coat over his shoulder.

"I'm going to take a nap." He adds lazily waving over his shoulder, I roll my eyes, typical Aokiji. The laziest Admiral I know.

"Let's go. We may not have training but I have to get going, and I doubt you want to stick around for Sakazuki to come back." Smoker stands also, pulling out a cigar.

I nod, silently following him. Last night after we got settled, I couldn't sleep at all. Every time I closed my eyes I could see the molten lava coming towards me. And I highly doubt Smoker slept though I don't believe for the same reasons.

Also semi good news came in this meeting, Sengoku, Aokiji, Sakazuki, have to go away for two weeks, Although Smoker also has to join. They didn't go into details and I don't even know why I was called there in the first place, though I would've known more if I didn't space out so much.

On an even happier note I get the two weeks off. From everything, paid vacation they say. Maybe I should go visit the East Blue, or Garp maybe, I bet they would be happy. That would be pretty fun, it could be like old times. Though if I did that I might run into certain pirates, God forbid. As much as I want to see what they're up to, I'd rather wait and not take the chances of getting busted for association with pirates.

"You look very.... Deep in thought." Smoker comments dryly, glancing at me sideways.

"Eh, nothing to fret about." I shrug, offering a small smirk. He rolls his eyes,

"Thinking about your vacation? Where do you plan to go?"

"Maybe so. Though I think I'll stick around Marineford to train." I shrug, walking through the open door.

"You plan to stay and train instead of use your vacation?" He asks incredulously.

"Yes. I have no need for a vacation, although my hand-to-hand combat could use some work."

"Suck up." I hear him mumble quietly around his cigar. I don't think I was suppose to hear it so I don't reply.

"Are the War Lords still here?" I question glancing around and seeing none, then expanding my Haki and searching for any.

"I hope not. They leave a bad vibe in this place." Smoker grumbles, his own eyes searching the large room we had entered.

"They aren't that bad. Mihawk wouldn't be so grumpy if he would get laid once in a while. And Doflamingo would have more friends if he wasn't a creepy rapsts." I shrug, looking away and holding back my smirk as I feel him pause his descent to stare at me with a look mixed with disbelief and disgust.

I stop also and raise an innocent brow, "What?"

"Don't ever say something like that again." He grounds out slowly. I roll my eyes,

"You would be happier too." I turn heel and continue our shockingly long journey out of this place.

From then we walk in silence though I could feel Smoker's glares coming at me.

"So what about you and Hina?"

Smoker's glare hardens and he ignores me altogether.

"See you around Smoker. Have some fun while your away okay?" I wave and turn away, in my head I could just feel him roll his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose.

A nap sounds like a good idea Admiral Aokiji. I think smiling lazily and start heading home for a small nap, training will come later.

I paused my trek when a question popped up, am I supposed to go to Smoker's or Aokiji's. Smoker has to file a bunch of paperwork before he goes back and Aokiji probably stopped at a random bench and laid down, most likely won't return at all.

Aokiji's it is. Hopefully nothing happens while I'm sleeping, Sakazuki is just waiting for chance to send me to Impel Down. Or find some reason to kill me on the spot. Sigh i want to be back on Garp's ship again. everything was so simple when he was the one I had to lean on, now I mainly depend on myself.

Locking the door behind me I hurried to my room which was the guest room before I was forced here, I didn't even bother to change. It wasn't even noon yet though we had gotten up so early it felt past mid day. And I am tired. I wanted nothing more than to curl up and read the letter from Marco and Thatch over and over until I understood why they had sent it.

I was just drifting into sleep when I thought I heard a creek of the wooden floorboards. I felt fear clench my heart, as I tried to keep my breathing leveled.

Slowly I sit up to investigate, noting the dark windows ment it was night already- I've been asleep for hours! Pushing past that thought, I opened my door as quietly as I could. The creaky floorboards had gone silent already and I'm pretty weary of turning on any lights.

Creak.

I spin around ducking, but not anticipating the second hit added onto not being able to see in the dark didn't help my chances whatsoever.

I felt three fingers jab into my neck and my back and head slam into the wall behind me. My vision turns to spots- looking a lot like Vice-Admiral Dolmatation's fur coat - and my body leaves my control. Falling slack into a strangers arms.

The End.

Just kidding. I wouldn't do that to you! But seriously, comment who you actually thought took her. You're about to find out but I still want to know X)

---

Even slower than before my conscious starts to come back to me, and I recognize the rock of waves and the sea salt breeze of the ocean. What made me bolt up was the question of why I was in a boat drifting at sea.

"Hm. You are not supposed to be awake yet."

I zip around hearing the annoying voice of a Warlord. One of which I was previously discussing with Smoker.

Dracule Mihawk.

Then I feel his painfully familiar fingers jab into the opposite side of my neck.

I am seriously starting to hate pirates.

You were right Smoker. They are way to dangerous to be kept around .

----

Once again I woke, though this time with a start. Shooting forward and off the... couch? What the heck? Where am I?

I was in a large room that's rather dark and gloomy, the windows were dark though there was also rain pelting against them so I wasn't sure if it was night or day.

This place looks like a place from a book about Vampires that I read as a child.

Slowly and quietly I ventured towards the dark wooden doors, though it was all for none. As soon as I pulled the door open it squealed in protest quickly altering whoever that is here of my waking.

Moving through the hall I hear a fire crackling, I see the front entrance and a stair case But ignore them both opting instead to move towards the occupied room. Feeling around my waist I feel nothing, meaning no pistols. Though as soon as I spot the man sitting at the head of a grand table, the memory's hit me.

Vacation. Training. Smoker. Nap. Mihawk.

That little twit-

Mihawk lifts his hand, causing me to tense and with to fingers motions to me, the universal 'come hither' sign.

I glare, tightening my fists at my sides and move forward.

"Why am I here? What did you do?" I question as calmly as I can.

"Well, I hear you have vacation and thought what better time than to train in swordplay." His lip twitches slightly, letting me in on his not so obvious amusement to this subject.

"No. I won't. I told you already, I have no interest in becoming a swordsman." I deny, moving to make my leave. Raining or not I have no interest-

Before I could even lift my arms to defend myself my back meets the wall with a harsh crack, and a hand wraps around my neck and lower jaw, also enticing another cracking sound, a strangled gasp escapes my lips as I struggle to pull air past the block.

"Why do you even want me to learn? Why does it matter so much that you would go as far as to kidnap me to make me learn this?!" I ground out as my feet leave the floor, for a second Marco's smug face appears before my eyes than than I see Mihawk again.

"You were born with a talent, why not use it?" He pauses and his lips twitches upward again, and he adds on then sarcastically, "and I'm working on my personal relationships."

My eyes narrow to slits, "You wouldn't "

"But I would. I'm still a pirate, allies or not. And a man above that." He smirks, once again a small twitch and nothing more.

I seethe quietly, controlling my anger. He could obviously kill me in a split second. And I do not want to know what kind of torture he could do. Just thinking about making me cringe.

"Look at that, you're learning already." Mihawk comments. "Don't worry once you're done I will take you back to the marines. But no sooner."

How do I even argue with this? There's nothing I can do, and the marines won't be looking for me because I'm on that stupid vacation!

With very much reluctance, I concede with a small nod.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

304K 18.3K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
92.7K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
131K 9.3K 98
❝she was simple, an angel born without wings. yet she was special, an enchanting song her lost soul sings. ❞ A dark and deep poetry collection of eve...
381K 9.7K 30
Elise is a simple girl; she's really kind to people. One day while crossing the road, she got hit by a truck. What do you think will happen if she go...