Pro-rapist slash stalker.

I ducked under another jab from Smoker's sea stone jitte it scrapes my shoulder, before I can roll away, and land in a crouch. I smack my hands together and throw them out creating a clear force field between my face and Smoker's jitte, before turning my glare to the smug Lieutenant Commander.

"You weren't paying attention." He shrugs a shoulder.

"How could I not be paying attention? Heck, if I blink I get jabbed in the face!" I exclaim. His gaze lifted from me and turned from smug to serious- his eyes narrowing.

"Ensign Wilder!"

I stand and turn, to mad to salute the Fleet Admiral, my glare moves to Sengoku, who stands at the edge of the training ground. He had his 'no nonsense' look on his face and a single glance to his right was the answer.

Stood beside him was four War Lords. The mixture of looks on their faces was as if we were entertainment and all of their focus was turned on me. So that's why Smoker was glaring again- he as told me numerous times how much he loathes the pirate War Lords.

First stood Crocodile a tall man with a wide chest, broad shoulders, muscular arms and legs, and a thick neck. He has pale skin and nape-length, deep black hair which is kept neatly slicked back. It appears he has various battle wounds, most notably a long stitched scar above his nose that stretches across his face, as well as a missing left hand, which has been replaced with a large hook made from a tough gold alloy. He has deep set drooping eyes, framed by many wrinkles, and thin eyebrows that appear to be in a perpetual 'sad' position. His posture screamed bored but the way his his narrowed showed he was wary- I think of me and my ability, and somewhat interested, if only he had the energy to make a move on his sudden spark of interest. He had a cigar in between his teeth just like Smoker. His head was tilted back an angle making it appear that he was looking down on you- although he is a good head and a half taller than me myself- I would bet a lot of beli he was a tad bit over confident.

Stood next to Crocdile is Bartholomew Kuma. Kuma is an enormous man, twenty-two feet tall. In his right hand was a Bible. His overall appearance resembles that of a bear, though there are a few key differences. His eyes are strangely covered by either a pair of glasses or clear-mirrored lenses. His hat features a pair of rounded ears, and, along with the dark blue fabric of his pants, is covered in brown spots. His jacket contains a large white design reminiscent of a target cross-hair or a coda sign. There are also several white paw prints lining the bottom hem of his coat. He also has a long protruding chin. It was harder to read his expressionless face, but I got the message- he knew I was an experiment. I don't know how he figured it out but he did. That made me a little wary of him.

And next to the all knowing bear- Donquixote Doflamingo, who in my opinion is a freak. Doflamingo is very tall, standing at ten feet tall, probably even taller than Vice Admiral Aokiji. He is a blond-haired, very lean and muscular man with tan skin who is thin for his height. Doflamingo sports a pair of curved, thin white sunglasses, with purple lenses. He has a white shirt with red stripes, a green belt, and orange pants with white stripes. He also wears black dress shoes that are somewhat pointed. He also sported a large creepy grin- and his whole posture screamed captivated. (If I saw this man in a dark alley looking at me like that I would deem it his rape face. And then, I would proceed to attempt murder- I don't like rapists, if I could arrest them all I sure as hell would.) And it was then that I felt like I was just entertainment at it's highest form- and I got the impression that if the man could he would put me in a glass box and take me to show and tell.

And finally, Dracule Mihawk also known as 'Hawkeye'. Mihawk is a tall and lean man with a short beard, mustache and sideburns that point upwards. His nickname came from his strangely colored yellow eyes, which resemble a hawk's eyes. He wears black and red ornate clothing with a crucifix pendant. His attire consists of a wide-brimmed black hat decorated with a large plume, and a long, open black coat with no shirt underneath, with red, flower-patterned sleeves and collar. He wears light purple pants held up by a decorated belt and tucked inside overly large boots in comparison to his leg size. He carries his sword 'Yoru' on his back. His large sword has a curved black blade, and is also in the shape of a crucifix, with a golden handguard decorated by blue and green beads, and a hilt wrapped in bandages, with a particularly big bead at his extremity. A beautiful blade if I do say so myself. Unlike the others I couldn't get a good reading on him. I got absolutely nothing- other than the feeling that he knew he could squash me pretty quickly himself. I believe that completely. Like the others though, Mihawk had no problems with blatant staring, only when I caught his gaze I didn't want to let go- I felt compelled to stare back, to challenge him to get something. But he simply stared back.