Ivy Gates || PJM || Ivy Book...

Av chimchimicorn

*winner of iconic author of the year award* A womans job was to serve in any way told, and to produce healthy... Mer

Copyright Notice
prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4
rules.
5.
Update
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
document.
17.
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
notice
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Notice
52.
53
Extra chapter teaser
Extra Chapter 1
Extra Chapter 2
Extra Chapter 3
Extra Chapter 4
Info
Fanart notice
Competition
update
announcement
I bet you're fed up of updates
The first winners
I think I post too much
the third winner
Ivy Gates Art
Important art notice
omg
final winners
Final update
inkitt
Competition
Reminder
Extention
Winner announcement
Announcement

Fan art 2 and Notice

9.5K 305 176
Av chimchimicorn

So, wattpads been messing about, but I've trying to post the second lot of fan art for so long DX

Also, there is an important notice at the bottom, so please read it!

Here is some of the amazing art work I got sent!

It was SO HARD to choose the art to put in the book omg

So the winner of the competitions drew this....

And the others that got into the book are these:

(This one actually inspired some of the changes, it's so good omg)

Congratulations, guys!

So quick note, I won't be writing the names in the book, for a couple of reasons, but that is why I asked you guys to sign your work. If you'd rather not be in there, please DM me and tell me which piece is yours (I will need proof though in the form of the email address you sent it by)

Okay so big reveal... The extra book inside Ivy Gates is...... DESCENDANT! Ok, it's been changed a bit though, just like Ivy Gates.

NOTICE

Okay, so here are some important things for you guys to know:

The five winners will be getting a copy of Ivy Gates in hardback and CEO (Not decided on whether that will be in hardback or not yet though)

CEO will not be going up for sale

Depending on how many people commit to purchasing Ivy Gates & Descendant, will decide whether I get it printed to sell or not.

If I do, it will be in paperback 

You will have to purchase through me, probably through a paypal account, but I'll think about that a bit later.

The books will be expensive to cost, so a rough price for me to sell it will roughly be around £15 including packaging and postage. That's roughly $20, but don't quote me on that, yet.

If I get enough interest, I will get 100 copies printed to sell, if I get more than 100 committed people, then obviously I will get more printed.

PLEASE COMMENT HERE IF YOU ARE THINKING OF PURCHASING A BOOK (NOT COMMITTED)

I just need a rough number.

Okay, that's it for now!

Love you Bumblys!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

45.1K 2.9K 15
ego | p.j, a novella. My father, an offence lawyer for Holloway City puts those like Park Jimin into prison. He would be beyond disappointed, horrifi...
200K 14K 26
BOOK 2 OF PAPER CRANES [COMPLETED] Maybe she finally decided to put herself first; maybe he finally learned what giving up meant. [ #188 in...
1.5K 64 7
A short story with some funny takes, based on the evergreen Aditha Karikalan-Nandini love story of Kalki, tweaked to soothe readers depressed by Nan...
207K 3.6K 26
Evelyn is just your average girl who's also shy. She prefers hanging out with her two best friends and reading to parties and large crowds. Mark...