Circus Girl | SUNGJOY

By authorovert

Joy was raised in a Circus together with her 3 sisters Irene, Wendy and Seulgi, but never did she expected th... More

Prologue
Circus Girl 🎪 One
Circus Girl 🎪Two
Circus Girl 🎪Three
Circus Girl 🎪Four
Circus Girl 🎪Five
Circus Girl 🎪Six
Circus Girl 🎪Seven
Circus Girl 🎪Eight
Circus Girl 🎪Nine
Circus Girl 🎪Ten
Circus Girl 🎪Eleven
Circus Girl 🎪Twelve
Circus Girl 🎪Thirteen
Circus Girl 🎪Fourteen
Circus Girl 🎪 Fifteen
Circus Girl 🎪Sixteen
Circus Girl 🎪Seventeen
Circus Girl 🎪Eighteen
Circus Girl 🎪Nineteen
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-one
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-two
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-three
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-four
Epilogue
NEW BOOKS!

Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-five

963 52 27
By authorovert

Chapter Title: Wake up

-----
PARK SOO YOUNG

It has been a week now since I woken up and Sungjae still fast asleep. I've grown worried, what if he doesn't wake up? I would blame myself, though the Doctor said he's already in stable state but why on earth is he still sleeping? Was he that tired from looking for me and saving me in the end?

And it has already been a week since I found out that I was a royalty. Who would have known? Mama Yoona actually saved me from those savages who tried to harm me when I was a few months old. I can't believe it actually happened? I thought those kind of things only happen in movies or in theater plays.

The Queen of Si.. I mean my Mom has been convincing me to go to back to Silla for me to be welcomed as the Crown Princess of Silla. Yep! You read it right, not a normal Princess but a Crowned one. They've been looking for me for I would become the Queen. From a freak of a Circus Girl to the Queen of Silla, slap me! I must be dreaming.

I wanted to come with them and see my relatives and also the home I was supposed to grew up but I can't seem to leave Sungjae behind especially now that he's still unconscious. Though my Mom and Dad understood my reason they made Kyungsoo-oppa stay as well to accompany me, and by the time Sungjae gains consciousness I would be sent immediately to Silla for my coronation.

I'm at Sungjae's room together with Seungwan-eonnie she's always with me where ever I go, she even teased me one time that among the four of us she was the only person who didn't marry a Prince, but she didn't regret marrying her husband of course.

"Eonnie, how long do you think Sungjae would keep on sleeping? Coz honestly I'm going to kill him myself for making me worried like this."I exclaimed as Seungwan-eonnie just chuckle upon my statement.

"Aigoo Sooyoungah, I mean Princess Tae Hee."she pointed out as I glared at her. Jeez! Yeah I almost forgot my real name was Tae Hee, but for some reason I don't want people calling me that. I feel odd like that name doesn't suit me even though it was originally mine.

Growing up in the Circus and being called as Joy for 20 years was like normal for me, and being able to finally have a real name which I picked for myself as Park Sooyoung was like a gift for me. And knowing that I'll be changing it again makes me feel off, then for the last years of my life I've been living as three persons in one lifetime. But I still prefer people calling me Joy or Sooyoung, I might just use my real name Tae Hee when people address me royally. But for the mean time Sooyoung would suffice.

"Whatever Wendy."I exclaim making her laugh. Suddenly Kyungsoo-oppa knocked on the door carrying a tray of food for our lunch.

"Tae Hee and Seungwan, you should eat lunch. You two must be starving."he spoke which slightly made me uncomfortable, I already told him to just call me Joy or Sooyoung but he prefers to call me Tae Hee since that's what her sister's name is. Aigoo! I feel like I'm three persons at once.

"Thank you oppa."I said as he excused himself as he went back to the King of Joseon's quarters.

I also found out that Kyungsoo-oppa has no plans on ruling the Kingdom of Silla. That's why I'm the crown Princess, I shall be engaged to someone who would become the King of Silla and I as the Queen. Though my parents haven't told me anything about the marriage though, and I have no idea on ruling the Kingdom? All I know is how to manage my little cafe Red Velvet that's it.

Gosh! Why is my life getting more complicated as it is.

------

The next day Sooyoung still was in Sungjae's side waiting for him to wake up as Seungwan went back home. She couldn't accompany her since Chandy was having a fever, it was fine for Sooyoung since she could just handle it herself.

She slowly started cleaning Sungjae up using a clean cloth soaked in warm water and gently cleaning him up as she also changed his clothing. Only his upper body though, Hyunsik and Suho often comes to visit and changes his undergarments as Sooyoung patiently waits outside.

Sooyoung was playing with his right hand while talking to him about random things she did that day.

"Sungjaeyah, So Rim and Tae Kwang made a poem for you. I taught them how, so you should hurry up and wake up so you can finally read them."she exclaimed trying to convince herself that he would waking up any moment now.

She was slowly losing hope since the Doctor informed her that if Sungjae doesn't wake up any time soon it might damage his body, the medicine is no longer effective to him.

"And you know what, I'm going to be a Queen, isn't that surprising? Last time I checked I came from a Circus show and end up as a Cafe owner and then discovering myself as the long lost Princess and now being the future Queen of Silla. My life is full of surprises, isn't it?"she kept on talking to him even though Sungjae was just lying there like he was Sleeping Beauty or something.

A tear escaped her eye as she leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"Could you at least give me a sign that you're still fighting to see me again."she whispered and was surprised to feel Sungjae's hand moved all of a sudden.

O_O

"Sungjae, can you hear me?"she asked again, and was again surprised when his hand made a move like he was telling her he was listening. Sooyoung couldn't contain her happiness as he hugged his fragile body lying on the bed and ran towards the Doctor and told him his progress.

"Well then it looks like Prince Sungjae would be waking up soon." He declared as I couldn't contain myself as I hugged him.

"Thank you so much! Thank you very much!"was all Sooyoung could say as she went back to holding his hand and watching over him.

"You should wake up soon, you'll be shocked upon the changes you'll be seeing."she spoke as she smiled at the man he loves.

------

During Sooyoung's stay in the palace of Joseon she wasn't just watching over Sungjae all day long. She was also having proper lessons in preparing for her coronation, Queen In Na and Princess Go Eun was the one who volunteered to teach her on their free time.

At first Sooyoung was having a hard time adjusting, from picking out the type of clothing a Queen should be wearing, and the kind of proper gestures she should be engaging while communicating with the people.

But as time passes by, Sooyoung slowly managed to change and embraced her upcoming fate as the Queen of Silla. She was having tea time with the Queen of Joseon as Princess So Rim was also with them trying her best to learn being a Queen as well.

Unfortunately their little tea time was interrupted when Princess Hani of Silla arrived unexpectedly with worried expression all over her face.

"Eonnie!"Sooyoung exclaimed as she felt something was off.

"Tae Hee, it's your Mom."upon hearing those words Sooyoung's world crumbled as she quickly stood up from her feet not minding to apologize to Queen In Na for her rude behavior, though In Na didn't mind since the situation looked serious and at the same time alarming.

"What happened?"Sooyoung managed to ask.

"She's ill."Hani revealed which made Sooyoung stiffen upon the revelation. "She wants to see you."Hani added as Sooyoung immediately agreed but then again stopped upon realizing something.

"What about Sungjae?"she asked out of the blue, hesitant on wether she would see her Mom who was ill in Silla or the thought of leaving the person who sacrificed himself for her still unconscious. "I can't leave him. What if he wakes up and he doesn't see me?"Sooyoung was already in tears, having a hard time choosing between the man she loves and the real mother she's been trying to look for? Then suddenly So Rim walked over to her and hugged her.

"Please go."the child spoke which surprised the three older ladies. "Go see your Mama, we will take care of Uncle Sungjae while you're gone."she added which made Sooyoung slightly smile at the little girls cuteness.

After hearing those words Sooyoung finally decided to go to Silla and see her mother. Though Seungwan and the others wanted to come with her, she didn't allow them and told them to watch over Sungjae for her while she go do something for her Mom.

....

It's been weeks since Sooyoung left Joseon, they though she would only be staying there for a while since her mother grown ill. But for some reason they never heard anything about her for the past few weeks, they didn't even bother knowing as well for they trust her decision. She must have a reason why she hasn't come back yet, it must be related upon her mother's condition or for the fact that she was the next Queen in line for the throne.

Joo Hyun was the one who was assigned to watch over Sungjae for the afternoon since Hyunsik and Suho already finished cleaning him up. Yerim already went back to Germany to graduate while Seulgi was helping out with the kitchen staff for preparing their lunches. Joo Hyun was silently reading a book beside Sungjae's bed when she felt a slight growl from her stomach.

"Aigoo, looks like my baby boo is hungry."she exclaimed as she slowly walked towards the side table and started peeling off an apply and slowly devouring the bananas.

By the way, Lady Joo Hyun is 6 weeks pregnant. They just found out about the great news after Sooyoung left for Silla, she was even looking forward on telling Joy the good news. Though she was still patiently waiting for her to come back and visit them.

While munching on some fruits, Joo Hyun glanced towards the door when Seulgi came in carrying a tray of food in hand as her helpers were behind her and assisting her as well. The smell of the food made Joo Hyun mouth water from hunger. The helpers then excused themselves as they went out of the room and left the two ladies to have some time to eat.

Joo Hyun was devouring the soup together with some rice as Seulgi couldn't contain her laughter watching her older sister being all hungry eating for she was always craving for more food.

Their meal time was interrupted when...

"Joy."

------

"This is outrageous! How can she become Queen if she doesn't marry someone to be the King."one of the Head Minister of Silla objected the declaration of the King for having Tae Hee rule the Kingdom without a husband.

"As I said Head Minister, may she have a husband or not. She will be Queen."the King demanded earning more murmurs to the other Ministers.

"Why her? You've just met her a month ago and now you intrust the Kingdom to her? Why wouldn't you just let Prince Kyungsoo rule the Kingdom? He knows more about the palace rules and regulations, though he also needs to marry a Princess."The Head Minister again said.

This time the Queen of Silla joined in the conversation.

"We already decided years ago that if Tae Hee comes back. She will be the one ruling the Kingdom, what's the reason why you re against her now?"The Queen asked impatient and annoyed with the old man's stubbornness

"Like I said, a Princess can only be Queen if he marries a Prince, and a Prince can be a King if he marries a Princess or any lady that is part of the royal blood."the Minister exclaimed making The Queen boil in anger. She was about to spoke up when the Minister spoke again.

"It's either she picks a Prince from the lower level family or she choose a Minister's son. She only has two choices, a Prince or a Minister's son."he said with a stupid smile on his face.

The Queen and King of Silla glanced at each other before they decided to ask who are those men they are trying to pair up with their daughter.

"Prince Jimin of the Park Family, Prince Daniel of the Kang Family or Prince Sehun of the Oh family."the Minister started off while introducing the men to the Royal couple as Tae Hee was awkwardly standing behind her parents, beside her was her brother Kyungsoo and her cousin Hani.

They all just greeted each other.

Well they are all handsome but unfortunately there's only one Prince that caught my eyes. And his name is Prince Sungjae.

After introducing the Princes, the Ministers son then lines up to be introduced.

"This men are the Minister's sons, Choi Min Ho, Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Seunggi." He lastly introduced as they all greeted each other.

(Author's note: I was just typing random guys name. I really don't have any idea on who I would be writing so decided on this. Hahaha.)

"Thank you everyone for having some time to meet with us, but I would apologize to say that I already had someone in mind for my daughter's future husband and the Future King of Silla."the King announced which confused Tae Hee with the sudden declaration?

Don't tell me Father will be paring me up with Prince Daniel?

"May we ask who it is?"it was Prince Jimin who had the guts to ask the King.

"He is not one of you."the King announced which surprised everyone.

The Head Minister which was Lee Seunggi's father stood up from his seat clearly not agreeing with the King's decision.

"This is an outrage. She should only choice a Prince or a Minister son, if he is not one of this young man then he must be a low life commoner."The Head Minister spat out clearly angered for his son wasn't chosen to be the future King of Silla.

"Worry not, the person I spoke up is also a Prince. He was once became the Crown Prince in his Kingdom but decline the offer for he only wanted to marry the person he wishes to marry."the King started off which surprised Tae Hee upon realizing who her Father was talking about.

No, it can't be right? Impossible. Woah!

O_O

"A crown Prince? Are you referring to Prince Eun Woo of Baekje?"the Head Minister asked as the King just smiled as he shook his head indicating he was mistaken.

"The Crown Prince I'm going to let my only Daughter Princess Tae Hee to marry is not other than..

Prince Sungjae of Joseon."

------
That's a wrap everyone! Finally! They can finally be together forever! I would like thank you everyone who were there with me from the Prologue to this final chapter. Don't worry I'll still be working on the Epilogue of the story, but I won't be promising any bonus chapters for this story since I'm already hyped upon posting the new stories I've been dying to post ever since I made up my mind for their story plot! One of the story would be composing of 20-25 chapters while the other one would probably end up as longer as I have planned. Hope everyone would support them as well! And again thank you so much! See you on the Epilogue and on the Prologue's of my new upcoming stories. Fighting!

Bbyu couple fighting!

Bbyu fans Fighting!

-Janea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 734 23
[COMPLETED] Joy never had a place to proudly call her home. Everything was always temporary. City after city, she just tried to make ends meet, but o...
30.9K 1.5K 27
The Breakthrough. That was all it took for Yook Sungjae to be taken away from Park Sooyoung. But she'll find him again. After all, she was in the sp...
77.3K 2.7K 46
Fake and Reality will be blurred out until they can't figure out which is which anymore. Characters: Park Sooyoung - Nickname: Joy - Birthda...
11.6K 427 22
Two best friends become exhange students from Mokpo to Seoul. That school wasn't what they expected, there were a lot of spoiled brats. But, they me...