What's your problem now? (Kyl...

By notelesswriter

This is the second part of my fanfic "What's your problem?" I recommend that you read the first one before th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 {Last chapter}
(A/n)

Chapter 2

4.9K 120 68
By notelesswriter

"A... A drunk mind speaks the sober heart."

I quickly looked away, feeling my cheeks heat up. I just told him. I just told Kyle I loved him. Sure, I've told him before but I wasn't desperate, broken nor drunk this time. It was just me, (Y/n), telling him.

I swallowed before looking up at him after a while, widening my eyes. He sat there, looking at me with wide eyes and a bright red face. "Errr, K-Kyle?" I waved my hand in front of his face, causing him to flinch, looking around before quickly looking at me again. "W-Wha-" He said before he shook his head. He then leaned backwards slightly, covering his face with his hands. "God." I swallowed at his response, could it be that he was pranking me or something. This truly made me nervous.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know y-you were kiddi-" I was then cut of by Kyle's lips on mine. He was quick, so the kiss was one sided at first. But that soon changed. I closed my eyes, following his lips movements with mine. He then pulled away, breathing slightly heavy as he looked at me with a faint blush spread across his pale face. "I was not kidding, I really do love you..." He then looked away, blushing. "It was just that... I'm just so happy. I've never really gotten a happy ending like this you know?" He looked at me before smirking slightly, causing my cheeks to heat up. He then shook his head, letting out a small chuckle. "Hell. The girls even made a list at one time, ranking all the guys from most handsome to the most ugly... And I was placed last." He then looked down, scratching the back of his head. "And for a guy who always got called names and stuff... I-I always told myself that I didn't care." He looked up at me, flashing me a sad and defeated smile. "But I know now that I really did care..."

My eyes widen slightly and I could feel my heart sink a bit. I could feel an arrow of sadness strike my chest when the scene of when I told Kyle I was dating Craig flashed through my mind and I couldn't help but to feel sorry for him.

He looked up at me and his face reminded me of a face I hadn't seen in a long time. "Is it that I'm a jew? Is it that I'm not tough enough? Or is it my looks?"

Those last words, I hadn't given them much thought before... But does he really doubt his looks that much?-

"But that won't bother me anymore." I looked up at him with wide eyes. "Since I've got you now." He then flashed me a closed eyed smile, causing my heart to melt before the remains began racing. I opened and closed my mouth while my face only got hotter and hotter, I had to say something. I then looked down, sighing slightly in defeat.

"Gosh, I'm being pathetic. Aren't I? Telling you about my insecurity like this? " I shook my head at his words. "No, that's not pathetic at all." I then took a deep breath before glancing up at him. "I'm happy actually..." I curled the edges of my mouth upwards slightly. "I'm happy that you shared something like that with me since it means that we're getting closer." I then sighed, feeling my heart speed up at the thought that flashed through my mind.

"S-So I guess it's only fair for me to share something like that as well, right?" My gaze shifted from my hands to Kyle's now slightly shocked and confused face. "I..." I took a deep breath before swallowing, feeling a lump in my throat. "I think I should tell you about w-why I reacted the way I did when Bebe did those things... Why I didn't just simply tell you guys about what she did." My lungs suddenly begged for air, causing me to take a deep breath. And as I did I looked away from Kyle. It would be easier to talk about it if I just focused on something else, pretending like he wasn't there.

"Why I doubted that anyone would believe me... Sure, it'd only been logical for you to believe her since you'd known each other longer than we had. But I had proof..." I then closed my eyes for a brief moment, completely blocking the thought of Kyle sitting in the same room. My head was clear when I opened them again, only one thought in it what so ever. Or more like a small flashback.

"I... I guess you can say that someone betrayed me." I swallowed as the scenes quickly played through my mind, over and over again in a quick pace. I then closed my eyes, making the images clearer.

My heart then dropped slightly when I saw her.

Red, long, straight hair. Perfectly shaped eyebrows. Big and beautiful ice-blue eyes. Long and dark lashes. Plump  and natural red lips. Pearly white teeth. Fair and incredibly clear skin. A perfect body.

I sighed slightly before the scenes rewinded, making it easier for me to talk about it. I then opened my mouth, briefly telling Kyle what happened as I relived the scenes. I didn't talk about any names though... I didn't find it important at the time. 

Flashback

I walked into the school building, smiling towards the people as they walked by. They didn't smile back as usual though. "I guess they're just tired" I said before shrugging, making my way towards the boy I'd just spotted. 

"Hey, Max." I said as I waved at him, causing him to snap his head towards me. And as he did his eyes widen slightly before narrowing, showing a hint of disgust. "(Y/n)..."He said, almost spitting my name out as if it was poison. 

Why is everyone being so moody today?

I shrugged the thought off my shoulders before trying to start a conversation. "So how was your weekend? I'm sorry I couldn't make it to our date this saturday but I had to-" " She told me so you don't have to bother making up a lie." I raised my eyebrows slightly as he walked away.

What was he talking about?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 219 32
Tweek and craig used to date until they were in 5th grade when tweek had to move states. Now that craig is in senior year in high school there's news...
1M 12.3K 77
ONLY FEMALE READER! Sorry! Imagine what it'd be like to date your favorite characters of South Park? Well, read to find out! Characters invovled: Sta...
53.5K 819 23
Sorry if this fic sucks Cartmans balls I'm not that good at writing XD try to enjoy anyways~~
14.8K 534 40
On the edge of graduating from high school, Stan proposes to Kyle in the hopes they can run away together; finally getting out that little mountain t...