The Chosen

By LeandraSanchez

They were chosen, and there was nothing they could do about it. ♛ In editing. More

chapter one - the beggining
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty - the ending
♕ book two ♔

chapter seventeen

127 4 2
By LeandraSanchez

edited

Sexual Content!

Leila

     It had been a week since Leila found out The Man in White was her mate. She couldn’t say she was disappointed that The Man In White was her mate. Because she definitely was not. In fact, she was extremely ecstatic. All she thought about was him, and all she talked about was him. What she wasn’t so excited about however, was the fact that he wouldn’t tell her his name or take off that damn mask.

     She rubbed her eyes slowly, trying to wake herself up. She heard her bedroom door creak open, already knowing it was Sophia. Leila and Sophia hadn’t spoken in a week, and up until the girl walked in with the biggest grin on her face, Leila thought Sophia was mad at her.

     Leila noticed Sophia kiss a boy on the cheek before she closed the door.

~

Sophia

     The moment Tyler left Sophia knew she would be interrogated, and she was not wrong.

     “Well he’s cute,” Leila stated.

     “I know,” Sophia smiled. 

     “When did you meet?” Leila questioned.

     “The night the whole mate thing happened.” She replied.

     “That was a week ago! Why didn’t you tell me?”

     “I thought you had a lot on your plate! What with The Man In White being your mate and all. And the announcement didn’t go very well, either.” Sophia reminded her.

     ~Flash Back~

     Sophia was pushed around left and right as people made their way towards what used to be W.R’s auditorium, where the Royals usually announced things.

     “Sophia!” She heard someone to her right call.

     She snapped her head in that direction before realising who that voice belonged to.

     “Tyler!” She called back before making her way over to him entwining their hands.

     “Hey,” He kissed her cheek and looked forward to the stage, where the Royals were about to begin speaking.

     “Hi,” Smiled Queen Leila. "As most of you know I’ve found a book. I started to read the first page last night and it said that we now have..”

     She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, most likely afraid of what everyone’s reaction would be.

     “Mates,”

     Everyone began to murmur.

     “Yeah,” Leila laughed a bit and coughed awkwardly, then her facial expression went right back to seriousness. Everyone’s muttering died down to hear what she had to say. “We all have chosen mates. I have found mine, the Royals have each other, good luck finding yours.”

     “What will happen if we’re already in love with someone who isn’t our mate?” Some guy with red hair in front of Sophia asked.

     “Well,” Leila bit her lip. “with time..” She stalled again, looking at her shoes. “you will cease to love them.” She finished, looking back up.

     And that was when the chaos began.

     Dragons were breathing fire, Mer–People were throwing water bombs and any form of destruction was being done.

     “Stop this!” Noah yelled, his eyes glowing gray.

     Sophia’s vision began to get blurry, and the next thing she knew she was toppling to the floor.

     ~End Of Flash Back~

     “Yeah,” Leila shook her head. “I told Noah afterwards that making you guys pass out was a bad call.”

     “Tell me about it,” A strange voice interrupted.

     Before Sophia could even fully turn around, she could tell by Leila’s small smile (and the fact that Leila’s heart was beating so fast Sophia could hear it) that it was The Man In White.

     “Hey,” The Man In White greeted Sophia with an outstretched hand that she gladly shook, and a smile.

     “Hi,” Sophia said. It was the first time Sophia had been mask–to–face with him, and she was a bit intimidated. Not because he was mean in any way, but because the way he carried himself screamed power. 

     “I should give you guys some privacy.” Sophia wiggled her eyebrows at Leila and walked out the door.

     ‘I wonder when he’ll take off that mask.’

~

Leila ♕

     “Good morning,” He said to Leila, getting on the bed.

     “What are you doing?” Leila giggled as he took off his shoes and laid in bed next to her.

     Lately Leila had been sleeping without any shorts on, so he needed to get out of that bed.

     “I want to spend the day with you,” He said.

     “Oh really?“ Leila asked sarcastically. “Why?”

     “Because we’re mates, and we barely know each other. The other Royals were already together but we weren’t.”

     “Okay..” She eyed him. “What will we do on this special day?”

     “Anything. Eat lunch, walk through the castle.. or just sit in bed asking each other questions.” He seemed confident that Leila would say yes to this. She could tell by his white–toothed smile and his gorgeous twinkling eyes.

     “So?” He snapped me back to reality. “What do you say?”

     “Sure, I’d like that.”

     “Perfect.”

     “Before we start with today, what did you mean when you said ‘Tell me about it’ when I said making everyone pass out was a bad idea?”

     “Well.. I love you. I watch over you. Always. Which means when you’re announcing something, I’m always in the crowd.” He answered.

     Leila tried to ignore the butterflies that were begging to escape her stomach at the way he proclaimed his love for her, as if he’d done it millions of times before. “What? No way. I never see you. What are you, invisible?”

     “No,” He laughed. “I take off the mask, and I don’t wear any white.”

     “You’re shitting me.”

~

Lily

     The second Lily woke, she knew that it was the day. It had been a week since Lily discovered that her and Damian were mates; destined to be together. Lily had always been afraid of giving herself to someone completely. She always feared that the moment that person got what they wanted, they’d leave. But now she knew for sure, Damian wouldn’t leave. And although he didn’t love her yet, she loved him with all her heart. And she knew he’d never do anything to harm her.

     So that was the day that Lily decided to show Damian every last piece of her – even the broken ones. It was the day she was going to give Damian her virginity.

     She was just laying in bed, looking up at the ceiling when Damian started to shuffle around in bed.

     “Good morning, babygirl.” His deep voice startled her a bit.

     “Good morning.” Lily smiled weakly.

     “Something wrong?” He asked, his face etched return concern.

     “I’m ready,” She sat up, taking her lip between her teeth.

     Lily knew this was right thing to do, but she didn’t want her over thinking self to ruin what was to be a special moment.

     “For what?” He looked confused, clearly having no idea what she was talking about.

     “To have sex!” She yelled, before clasping her hands over her mouth, blushing furiously. His eyes widened.

     “Are you... Sure? You don’t have to. I promise I can wait until you’re–”

     “I’m ready, Damian.”

     Damian nodded, and placed his hand on her upper thigh, making her breath hitch. He leaned in for a kiss, and their lips delicately moved in sync. Lily moaned into the kiss, wanting more. She gkided her tongue along his bottom lip, making him chuckle.

     She moved so that she was on top of him, her knees on either sides of his waist. She moved her hips against his, causing him to groan, bucking his hips toward her own.

     He sat up, sucking a hicky onto her neck.

     “Damian..” She sighed at the feeling of his lips against her skin.

     “I love it when you say my name, babygirl.”

     ‘Babygirl’ was once a loving pet name. But now it meant so much more. It meant ‘I want you. I love you. And I need you.’ all at once. It made her heart pound and her hands shake.

     Lily took off her t–shirt, letting Damian unclasp her bra. He suddenly stopped his movements, staring at her full breasts. Lily blushed, covering them.

     “No,” Damian shook his head. “You’re beautiful. Don’t ever cover yourself like that. Not around me.” He gently pulled her arms away, and kissed each breast once. Lily’s core ached.

     She reached for his pants, unbuckling his belt.

     Once his pants were off, Lily rubbed the large bulge that could be seen emerging his grey Calvin Klein’s.

     “Lily,  please, ”

     The way he said her name made her feel wanted, andgave her the burst of confidence to stick her hand down his pants and wrap her hand around his shaft.

     “Fuck,” Damian hissed, shutting his eyes.

     “Look at me.” Lily surprised herself by saying that.

     Damian’s eyes opened, but they weren’t their usual hazel green. They were a bright golden.

     Lily took off her pants, along with her pink underwear. Damian took off his boxers.

     They shifted so that note Damian was on top of her, his length achingly close to her entrance.

     “You’re sure?” He asked again.

     “Yes.” She replied.

     “I love you.” He said, catching her completely off guard.

     She smiled wide. “I love you too.”

     And so he entered her slowly, carefully. Lily’s eyes squeezed shut at the sharp pain. She held her breath as Damian began to move, the pain slowly desolving into pleasure.

     “You’re so.. Tight.” Damian groaned. “I won’t last..”

     Lily moved her hips along with his, making them both moan in pleasure. They continyes until they both came, Damian rolling off of her.

     “That was amazing,” He smiled.

     “Yeah, it was.” Lily snuggled closer to him and closed her eyes.

~

Leila

     “Okay, let me get this straight, you’ve never done anything bad?” Leila asked The Man In White. After agreeing to spending a day in bed, and asking each other questions she decided to ask him if he had ever stolen anything. He admitted he had never once done anything wrong in his life.

     “Nope. Never gotten a detention, never got a call home, never stole, lied, cheated..” He replied.

     “You’ve got to be kidding me.” Leila shook her head.

"Well, have you ever stolen anything?"

     “Once when I was about seven or eight I stole a snow globe from Good Will, but I gave it to a little girl that lived in front of me. She was a year younger.” Leila admitted. “Honestly, I didn’t even know stealing was wrong.”

     “Aw, how sweet,” He teased.

     “Oh, shut up. When I gave it to her it was broken, anyways.” They both laughed. He looked at her while she laughed. 

     “Well, since you know everything; can you help me control my black eyes better?” 

     “I can’t help you much. Controlling your black eyes is more like controlling your emotions.” He stated. “But I can warn you; learn control your eyes or they will learn to control you.”

     Leila didn’t really understand what he meant, but she didn’t want to push any further on the subject. They were having fun and her eyes were much too serious of a topic for a day like that.

     Leila heard two knocks on the door before Naomi walked in.

     Her eyes widened and she turned back around. “I’m sorry! I’ll come back later.”

     ‘What the hell? Why was she– oh crap.

     “Naomi, no! It’s not what you think.” Leila told her. “We’re both fully clothed.”

     “Okay. Well I just wanted to talk to you for a second..” She looked at The Man In White. “Alone.”

     “I’ll wait out in the hall.” He got up and Leila did too, not wanting to have a conversation with Naomi while she was in bed.

     Naomi’s eyes widened and The Man In White did a double take. Leila was confused as to why they were looking at her like that, until she felt goospumps going up her legs, reminding her that she wasn’t wearing any shorts.

     She yelped and got under the sheets again, blushing furiously.

     “Uh, I .. uh..” The Man In White stuttered, hand grabbing the door knob. “I’m .. gonna um.. go now..” He walked out the door and shut it behind him.

     “Oh my god,” Leila covered her face with her hands. “I can’t believe I just did that.”

~

The Man In White

     ‘I can’t believe she just did that.’

     He couldn’t look away at the sight of her beautiful long legs. Especially since she was wearing the sexiest black laced panties he’d ever seen.

     ‘They’re probably in there laughing at me.’

     He couldn’t help but stare when she was laughing, either. Her face looked like heaven and her laugh sounded like angels singing.

     ‘I bet she noticed that, too.’

     When the truth became clear to her and her destiny was revealed, then he could make a move. But for the time being, he had to keep his hands to himself.

~

Naomi

     “So.. what did you want to talk to me about?” Leila spoke quietly.

     “I just wanted to thank you for setting me free.” Naomi smiled.

     “I didn’t do it for you. Noah was in danger.” She said coldly.

     “Well either way thank you. I was having some weird dreams around the time you woke me up.” She replied, pacing back and forth a little.

     “What dreams?”

     “I was at Spill Out and.. Someone called out Noah’s name, so I looked at where the voice was coming from. But when I did, Noah had a knife through his heart.”

     “Oh,” Was all she said.

     Naomi cleared her throat and walked to the door. “Have a nice day,” She said before walking out the door. Naomi smiled at The Man In White and kept walking.

     I hope these dreams don’t come back.’

~

Leila

     As soon as Naomi left, The Man In White walked in.

     “What was that about?” He asked, sitting next to her and putting a Cheeto in his mouth. Just because they were stuck without junk food didn’t mean they didn’t use magic to get their hands on fattening goodness from time to time.

     “She was just thanking me.” Leila replied.

     “For..?”

     “Letting her go.” Leila shrugged.

     ‘Why does he want to know what we were walking about?’

     “Oh.”

     “Leila!” Brandon barged in, panting, eyes wide.

     “God, can’t we have a day alone in peace? What’s wrong?”

     “It’s Ella she’s.." He paused for a second.

     “She’s gone into labor.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
26.1K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
106K 3.9K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
29.4K 772 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...