Circus Girl | SUNGJOY

By authorovert

Joy was raised in a Circus together with her 3 sisters Irene, Wendy and Seulgi, but never did she expected th... More

Prologue
Circus Girl 🎪 One
Circus Girl 🎪Two
Circus Girl 🎪Three
Circus Girl 🎪Four
Circus Girl 🎪Five
Circus Girl 🎪Six
Circus Girl 🎪Seven
Circus Girl 🎪Eight
Circus Girl 🎪Nine
Circus Girl 🎪Ten
Circus Girl 🎪Eleven
Circus Girl 🎪Twelve
Circus Girl 🎪Thirteen
Circus Girl 🎪Fourteen
Circus Girl 🎪 Fifteen
Circus Girl 🎪Sixteen
Circus Girl 🎪Seventeen
Circus Girl 🎪Eighteen
Circus Girl 🎪Nineteen
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-one
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-two
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-three
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-four
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-five
Epilogue
NEW BOOKS!

Circus Girl 🎪Twenty

760 50 14
By authorovert

Chapter Title: Missing Princess

----

25 years ago....

Princess Mi Sun gave birth to healthy baby girl. While everyone in the Kingdom of Silla was enjoying the birth of a Princess. Some savages who who lived outside the boundaries of Silla has been planning on killing the Royal Family to avenge the death of their Leader.

A 5 months old baby girl was being carried by one of the court ladies while they were assisting the Royal Family to the carriage. A 5 year old Prince Kyungsoo was being held by the Royal Guards and behind him was the King.

"Papa, where are we going?"The innocent Prince asked.

"We are going to Joseon my son, the King has invited us for a feast in celebration of your sister's birth."The King exclaimed which made the Prince confused.

"Why do we need to go there? They can just come here."Kyungsoo trailed off which made the King and Queen to giggle with his remark.

"Don't worry, you'll meet a lot of kids your age when we visit Joseon."the King said which made the young Prince to be excited.

....

Arriving at the Kingdom of Joseon multiple palace staff were there to assist and accompany the Royal Family of Silla.

During the whole party, everyone was delighted to meet the young Princess who was being carried by the Queen.

"Oh my, you really did gave birth to a beauty as yourself."The Queen of Joseon exclaimed as she was holding a 1 year old Sungjae by her hand. "By the way this is our youngest son Sungjae, he's a year older."she added which made the Queen of Silla smile.

"Hello there Sungjae, this is..."the Queen was interrupted when one of her helpers came into view and whispered that the King was looking for her. "Excuse me."she exclaimed as Sungjae and the Queen of Joseon just nodded.

As the Queen of Silla made her way towards her husband the young Prince Sungjae was left baffled since he couldn't get the baby girls name.

"Are you alright Sungjae?"his Mother asked.

"Baby...."he trailed off which made his mother child upon witnessing her son's curiosity.

"Don't worry son, you'll meet her again when you grow up. You could marry her if you like as well. A Prince is always meant for a Princess."his Mother exclaimed which left the young Prince curious with his mother's words. "Aigoo, let's go find your older brothers. Dong Wook and Gong Yoo must be at the pavilion by now."the Queen exclaimed as she slowly carried Sungjae towards the pavilion.

After the party, the Royal Family of Silla bid goodbye to the Royal Family of Joseon.

"Uncle! Can't Kyungsoo just stay here?"a 6 year old Suho exclaimed which made everyone laugh.

"Aigoo, it would be nice if Kyunsoo could stay but his little sister needs her."The King of Joseon exclaimed. Everyone was interrupted when an innocent Sungjae spoke up.

"Baby... stay."he said which made the elders to glance his way as the innocent child was eagerly staring at a sleeping little baby girl.

"Hahaha. Looks like our little Sungjae fancies your little angel there."The Queen of Joseon said which made Kyungsoo walk up in front of his mother.

"Shiro! You can't have my sister!"he exclaimed which again cause laughter to the elders.

"Aigoo, kids this days. Okay come on now, get inside the car Kyungsoo."the King of Silla said as the young Prince gladly complied as he glared at Sungjae one last time.

"Kyungsoo, that's bad. Don't glare at your friend."his mother scolded him.

"He wants my sister."he exclaimed which made the Queen smile.

"Ani, he just like your sister that's why."she explained to him.

"Okay but he can't have her."Kyungsoo insisted as the Queen just didn't say anything coz her son was so stubborn.

------

The Royal Family of Silla was on their way back to their home when multiple savages were patiently waiting for them to be attacked. While at the back seat, Kyungsoo was sleeping in his Father's arms while The Queen was with the little Princess. While they were about to reach the boarder of Silla and Joseon people started attacking them which led the car to stop and cause the people inside to wake up.

"What's happening?"the Queen asked startled as she held her baby tighter.

"Molla."the King exclaimed which surprised them as the car door opened and revealed a scary looking man with a sword and blood scattered around his body.

"Good evening your Highnesses !"he greeted evilly which alarmed the King as he pushed his wife towards the other door and told her to run.

"Shiro!"the Queen exclaimed but the King was persistent in making sure his family was safe. He fought with the savages together with the number of guards they had.

On the other side, court ladies helped the Queen and the Royal children to escape the scene.

"Ppali! Ppali your Highness."one of the helpers yelled as she told them to go ahead and sacrificed herself to stall the savages who were chasing them.

"Meranda!"the Queem exclaimed witnessing how the man killed her trusted helper.

"Run! Save yourselves!"Meranda exclaimed without caring that she was injured and kept on fighting to stop the savages in chasing the Queen and the children.

When the Queen and Kyungsoo came by a small hole, she informed Kyungsoo to hide there and don't make noise so the savages won't find him. And promised she would come back for him.

"Shiro! Don't leave me here."the Prince exclaimed in tears. The Queen was also in tears as the young Princess was already crying in her arms.

"I know. But I promise you I'll be back for you. We can't stay together or they would catch us three, stay here and don't say a word okay. Don't come out until Papa and I get you okay?"the Queen said with tears as she lastly kissed her son and hid him behind the hole and covered it with some leaves.

The Queen started running for her life while carrying her baby girl when one of the savages spotted her.

"Get her!"the man yelled which made the Queen to fastened her pace.

She was about to make a turn when the man got a hold of her shoulder and pulled her back which made her fall off the ground and she tried to protect the little angel he fell on his back which caused a huge impact and led her to cough out some blood.

"You know the King can't protect you now."the man said while walking towards the helpless Queen while the child in her arms started crying louder.

The man was about to harm them when an unknown lady wearing a colorful cloak came into view as she hit the man on the head with the use of a huge rock. The man fell on his face to the ground lifeless.

"Omo! Gwenchanayo?!"the unknown lady hurriedly ran towards the Queen who was now getting unconscious due to the impact of her fall.

"S...sa.."the Queen exclaimed which made the woman confused at the same time tremble in fear on what she got herself into.

"Ottoke?!"the unknown woman exclaimed before she heard noises coming from the other way. She slowly helped the Queen but due to her state the Queen handed her the Baby. "Mwo?!"she was surprised on why the Queen insisted to her to leave with the baby.

"Go! Jaebal! Save my baby!"the Queen exclaimed as she was weakening.

"Eh? Shiro! I can't leave you."the lady insisted fearing that the danger was slowly coming towards them.

"Go. I'm okay, save my daughter...

....save the Joy of my family."then the Queen lost her consciousness.

----
PARK SOO YOUNG

"Mwo!? The Royal family of Silla had an accident 25 years ago?!"I exclaimed surprised when Sungjae told me about the Queen. He's at our house, he manages to come and visit late at night. Aigoo when would this guy stop rebelling?

"Yes. I was about a year old that time, they visited Joseon since Father made a feast for the birth of their new born Princess."he pointed out while munching on some chips I offered him.

"Princess? I never heard The Kingdom of Silla had a Princess, all I know is that they have a Prince named Kyungsoo and a lower level Princess and Prince named Hani and Jimin."I said.

"They also had a Princess."he spoke.

Had? Does that mean?! Omo!

"She's dead?!"I asked horrified.

O_O

"Yes and a no."he answered which made me raise an eyebrow. What does he mean by that?! "It's not really sure though since according to the Queen when they were on the verge of death, a woman in colorful cloak approached her. The Queen begged for help and in the end the unknown lady could only save the Princess."he added.

"So the Princess could still be alive! Though she doesn't know she's royalty."I exclaimed.

"Yeah that could be possible but that's a risky thing to do."he said which made me confused.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"Only all the Royal Family knows about the missing Princess. The King of Silla couldn't announce the disappearance of the Princess since a lot of people would claim they are the Princess."he said which made me agree. Well the King has a point.

"To bad, the Princess could have been looking for her real family by now."I trailed off which made him look at me.

"You know what you could also claim that you're the Princess too. Since you never knew your parents as well."He exclaimed which made me hit him on the shoulder.

"Yah! You think that's funny!"I snapped at him. And the weirdo just laughed his hearts out, oh God can I just punch him on the face? Just this once? Please?!

"Mianhe, kyeopta."he said as he gentle pinched my cheek. Him and his words.

Wait? What was our topic again? Aigoo!

------
QUEEN OF SILLA

I was having tea with my niece Hani as we spotted my husband talking to her brother Jimin.

"Auntie, how have you been?"she asked as she placed her cup on the table. I glance at her before I went back in viewing the surroundings.

"Same as always, still empty yet still hoping."I answered her.

"Don't worry, my brother and I haven't stopped secretly looking for a girl who you described who took her."Hani said as she gave me a faint smile.

"Ne, I'm really thankful with all your help."I gratefully said as she just leaned in and held my hand.

"Gwenchanayo, family helps each other."Hani reassured as our talk was interrupted by Prince Jimin.

We looked at her confused since he was already panting.

"Is everything alright?"I asked concerned. He looked like he was about to say something very important.

"Mianhe for disturbing your tea time, but I have an urgent announcement for you my Queen."he exclaimed as he bowed which made me and Hani glance at each other before making him proceed to whatever he was about to say.

"Gwenchanayo, what is it that you want to say?"I asked as his expression changed from tired to hopeful.

"It's about the Missing Princess."he exclaimed with a smile which almost made me fall off on my chair from the sudden news.

"M...mwo?!"I asked startled as my whold body stopped.

"We found a lead on who the lady you were looking for. And she worked on a Circus a long time ago, I already planned on meeting with the former Circus performers who might know the lady."Prince Jimin said which made me even more hopeful.

"So does that mean...?"I started off as Hani stood up and hugged me.

"You would meet Tae Hee."she spoke which made me broke into tears.

------
PRINCE SUNGJAE

I was already getting ready for bed when suddenly Changsub knocked on my door.

"Prince Jimin from Kingdom of Silla has arrived and seeks for your acquaintance."he announced which made me confused. Jimin-hyung? Why would he be here? And at this hour? I quickly changed into something more formal before I head to the living room where he would be waiting.

I was surprised to see that everyone was in the living room. When I mean everyone, I would say my two brothers, my two sister-in-laws, Yeri, Suho and Hyunsik-hyung.

"What's happening here? Why the sudden visit hyung?"I asked Jimin as I looked at him.

"I need your help."he exclaimed which surprised us.

"Help? What kind of help?"This time Yeri was the one who asked.

"About the Circus Girl that your Father had a relationship before, we're looking for her. She has my cousin."he said which made us even more confused.

"Cousin you don't mean to say..."Gong Yoo-hyung started off as Jimin-hyung finished for him.

"Ne.... she has the Princess of Silla."he declared which left us all baffled. The Missing Princess is alive? And she would be in Joseon?

------

PARK SOO YOUNG

EH??!!

Someone's looking for former Circus performers? And what for?

"Why would they need to meet us?"I asked Minhyuk-oppa. I am currently at Bo Gum-oppa's bar since I have work tonight.

"Molla, I heard from Eunkwang the other day that some men where asking about a woman who worked in the Circus a long time ago."he said which caught my attention.

"Eh? Are they looking for Julia-eonnie?"I asked.

"Ani, they were referring for a woman who wore colorful cloak."he said which made me confused. If it's not Julia then who would they be looking for?

"How old was the woman they were looking for?"I asked as Bo Gum-oppa signaled me to standby for my next performance.

"About in her 50s, and the description was that the woman was pretty and had yellow hair."he added which made me chuckle.

"Then she would have aged by now, but all I remember who had blonde hair that was a Circus Performer before would be....

...my Mom."I pointed out.

....she's the one who adopted me, her name was Yoona."I added as I gave a faint smile.

----
Waaaaah! Have you guys been waiting for the finale of this story? Well I am! Hahahaha! Hope you guys are enjoying even though it's almost ending, 5 more chapters before the epilogue. I'm not sure if I may be able to add a special chapter, but rest assured that I would try my best. Fighting Bbyu Fans!!

P.S.

Song Joong Ki as the young King of Silla
Song Hye Kyo as the young Queen of Silla

-Janea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 2.7K 46
Fake and Reality will be blurred out until they can't figure out which is which anymore. Characters: Park Sooyoung - Nickname: Joy - Birthda...
12K 366 17
WGM came to the end but both Yook Sungjae and Park Sooyoung realized that their beautiful and sweet love story is true. It is not just for the sake o...
118K 4.3K 42
BTOB's Yook Sungjae is a number 6 fan of Red Velvet and he's bias is Park Soo Young or popularly known as Red Velvet Joy. He's only number 6 in the l...
8.6K 256 16
let's explore sungjoy's relationship in different universe [ republishing it because i wrote it out of love for sungjoy. republishing to keep the mem...