Circus Girl | SUNGJOY

authorovert tarafından

Joy was raised in a Circus together with her 3 sisters Irene, Wendy and Seulgi, but never did she expected th... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Circus Girl 🎪 One
Circus Girl 🎪Two
Circus Girl 🎪Three
Circus Girl 🎪Four
Circus Girl 🎪Five
Circus Girl 🎪Six
Circus Girl 🎪Seven
Circus Girl 🎪Eight
Circus Girl 🎪Nine
Circus Girl 🎪Ten
Circus Girl 🎪Eleven
Circus Girl 🎪Twelve
Circus Girl 🎪Thirteen
Circus Girl 🎪Fourteen
Circus Girl 🎪 Fifteen
Circus Girl 🎪Sixteen
Circus Girl 🎪Eighteen
Circus Girl 🎪Nineteen
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-one
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-two
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-three
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-four
Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-five
Epilogue
NEW BOOKS!

Circus Girl 🎪Seventeen

770 44 7
authorovert tarafından

Chapter Title: Marriage?!

----
PRINCE SUNGJAE

It's been a week since the four sisters last came here. I've been trying to visit her during her part time and at her cafe but she's always not there it's either she's at home with her niece and doesn't want to go out or just doesn't want to see me. Hahaha.

I was passing by the kids room when I saw So Rim and Tae Kwang doing something, I let their helpers acknowledge my presence before they announce to the kids about my arrival as they both jolted from the bed and ran towards the door.

"Uncle Sungjae!!!"They both exclaimed at the same time.

"Hey Kids, what are you up to?"I asked noticing a lot of things scattered on the bed.

"Oh this? We are making baby Chandy's bracelet. Auntie Seungwan taught us how to make bracelets."So Rim answered as Tae Kwang just nodded in agreement. Oh yeah by the way, the kids added the girls auntie but for some reason they only call Joy as eonnie.

"Jinja? What's the occasion?"I asked.

"Eh? Didn't appa tell you?"Tae Kwang asked confused.

"Tell me about what?"I was confused on what they were referring to. Am I missing something?

"Soo Young-eonnie and her family are invited for dinner later. Appa said he has some announcement about something."So Rim answered which made me confused even more. The Crazy Dolls are coming for dinner? And what announcement is Hyung talking about?

"Okay. I'll come play with you later, I need to see your parents first."I told them as they just nodded and I took my leave.

What is my brothers planning on doing? And why are the Crazy Dolls involved? Don't tell me they're actually continuing on doing it?

-----

"Ah hyung!"I exclaimed after finding out what the dinner was all about.

"What's with your whining? You like the idea too."Dong Wook-hyung exclaimed as they are playing some board games.

"That's not the point."I trailed off before hearing soft chuckles from my other brother Gong Yoo.

"Hahaha! He's just tensed on how Sooyoung-ssi would react after she finds out about the news."Gong Yoo-hyung said as I glared at him. What does he mean by that?

"You're right, the way Sooyoung almost punched him the other night. That was priceless, let's make sure when we announce later Sungjae would be next to her, so she can easily punch him on the spot."Dong Wook-hyung suggested as the two of them high fived each other like I'm not here listening to every word they are saying.

"God you two don't act your age."I spoke as they just made a stupid face.

"Just go get ready already. I know how excited you are to see her."Dong Wook-hyung motioning me to leave. But before I left the place I glance back and ask them the question that's been bothering me for a while.

"Does the Head Ministers know about this announcement?"I asked as the both of them stopped fooling around and faced me seriously.

"Let's talk about that after the dinner."Dong Wook-hyung exclaimed in full seriousness. So I guess they weren't informed yet, well it might be true that the Palace Ministers has fully given us the freedom to choose to whom we want to marry, but it still bothers me on how they would react if they found out that the ladies we want to marry are the people who worked on an entertainment show the late King of Joseon has banned from the country.

"Don't worry to much Sungjae, we'll handle everything else."Gong Yoo-hyung assured me before I left the room and went to my cousins room.

Does Hyunsik and Suho-hyung knew about this announcement as well?

-------
PARK SOO YOUNG

"Pee-ka-boo!"I exclaimed as I was playing with my 2 year old niece Chandy. The little toddler just laughed upon our cute interaction.

"Aigoo Sooyoungah! Aren't you going to work at the cafe today?"Seungwan-eonnie came into the room carrying a basket full of cleaned clothes. She just finished taking in the dried clothes from outside.

"It's Saturday eonnie, besides Hayoung and Yerin had some prior engagement for today. So I decided to close the store for the mean time, we'll be resuming back on Monday."I told her as I pinched Chandy's cheeks lightly.

"Eh? How about at Bo Gum-ssi's bar? You don't have work there tonight?"She asked as she started folding the clothes. Chandy slowly crawled towards me as I was holding a ball of yarn in my hands.

"The Bar is closed today, Bo Gum went to Silla to visit his friend or something. Taehyung-oppa also went back to Japan last Monday and the others are busy as well so I took today and tomorrow as my rest day. Meaning! More time with baby!"I exclaimed as I carried Chandy in my arms as I started twirling around the room making the little one giggle.

"Aigoo, you sure love playing with my daughter huh."she spoke while smiling at me.

"Of course, I wasn't there when you gave birth to her. So it's just natural for me to spend more time now that you guys are back."I exclaimed as I slowly put her down in bed when she suddenly yawned which made me giggle upon Chandy's cuteness. Waaaaah! Babies are so adorable!

"Whatever you say. Oh by the way is it really okay for you three to stay on one room and us on this bigger room?"She asked concerning about the room assignment. Well Chanyeol-oppa planned on renting a house for the three of them but we insisted that they stay at our house. It was enough for the 6 of us, besides we we rarely stay here since we have work and we have 2 rooms, one for them and one for the three of us.

"Of course, me and Irene-eonnie enjoy sleeping on the floor. Besides we don't want to be separated with you again."I said with a pout as Seungwan-eonnie chuckled.

"Well you three would be leaving us behind as well when you marry the Princes."she spoke with a tease.

O____O

"Yah! Who said I'll be marrying that guy?!"I yelled which startled Chandy and caused her to cry. Omo! I was about to carry her when Seungwan-eonnie motioned me that's it's okay and she carried her daughter in her arms.

"Hey Sooyoungah, can you answer me honestly. Do you not have feelings for Sungjae anymore?"she asked as she was staring at me intently.

O___O woah! What's with the sudden question?

"Molla!"I trailed off as Seungwan-eonnie sighed.

"Look Sooyoung, whatever misunderstandings you and Sungjae had 6 years ago or during your reunion. Hurry up and make up and if not then tell him straight that you no longer like him."She said which surprised me. "The way you're acting now is really confusing for us, you bicker with him and push him away but he when he leaves you go all bratty on your own. What are your feelings really?"She asked now facing me as I tried to avoid her eyes. Am I that readable to her?

"I really don't know eonnie."I spoke before we heard someone yelling downstairs.

"I guess the others are back. Let's talk about that later."she said as she slowly walk towards the door and left me still baffled with her words.

Am I really confusing Sungjae?

But for me he's the one confusing me.

And the question is? Do I still like him?

--------

"We what?!"I exclaimed surprise upon the news my sisters just said.

"Ne, like I said we are invited for another dinner at the palace."Joo Hyun-eonnie exclaimed which made me annoyed all of a sudden. Why tonight of all times?

"What's the occasion eonnie?"Seungwan asked.

"Molla, Suho just told me this afternoon that the King invited us for dinner. You know we can't say no to the King right?"Joo Hyun spoke. We all nodded in agreement.

"Well then what are we waiting for? We need to get ready? Are we going to wear hanboks again?"Seulgi-eonnie asked which made me gasp in horror! Oh no! No more Hanbok please!

I was about to protest about wearing that awful outfit when Joo Hyun-eonnie shakes her head.

"Ani, they said we can wear comfortable clothes since it's just a small gathering."she spoke which made me sighed in relief. Thank God no more Hanboks for today, but for some reason I'm having a bad feeling about this dinner. Like something grand is about to happen and it's a mixture of a fortune and misfortune for me.

Brrr! I'm feeling goosebumps already. I hope my assumptions would be wrong, I can't bare for more surprises in my life. Seeing him after 6 years is enough already.

.....

I wore a white sleeveless dress up to my knees and topped it with my pink coat.I decided to wear my lucky boots tonight since I've been having this bad feeling for some reason. While I was done getting ready, I saw how Seungwan-eonnie started helping her husband Chanyeol-oppa wear his neck tie while I saw Baby Chandy innocently staring at her parents being all lovey-dovey while she was in her crib. I acknowledged my presence as I ask to take Chandy with me to the living room, while I was half towards the door Chanyeol-oppa called my name.

"Sooyoungah!"he called as I haulted.

"Ne oppa?"I asked as Chandy was gently pulling my hair.

"You seem glowing this past few days, is it because of him?"He teased which made me flustered all of a sudden. Like what the? What's with the random teasing?

"Yah!"I exclaimed clearly annoyed as the both of them laugh at my silliness.

"Aigoo Sooyoungah! You are so fun to tease."Seungwan-eonnie spoke as she was now fixing oppa's hair.

"Whatever. By the way I'm always glowing and he's not the reason why."I said as I walked out of the room. What's with people and their teasing?

As I was carrying my niece in my arms I heard voices coming from the living room. Eh? We have guests? I glanced at Chandy who was now licking her thumb, I slowly took her hand away from her mouth and wipe her fingers with the towel I was holding.

"Aigoo, stop eating your hand Chandy-ah."I scolded as the little one just giggled. When we reached the living room I was surprised to see him and Suho-oppa. What's he doing here? I was about to snap at him when I saw how Seulgi and Joo Hyun-eonnie glared me a warning and Chandy was in my arms so I can't shout or the baby would be startled. I guess I'm banned being a brat for tonight.

"Good evening oppas."I greeted them which I saw Sungjae's eyes widen for my formality. They too bowed to greet me as well.

"Where are the two?"Seulgi-eonnie asked me referring to the couple upstairs.

"Still busy being all lovey-dovey."I pointed out as we heard Seungwan-eonnie yelled from upstairs.

"We are almost done!"

I was swaying around to entertain Chandy as her eyes locked unto someone as she gently lifted her arm forward and started saying Papa. We were all surprised, not that it's her first word but she's calling Sungjae Papa. Like what?

"Hahaha! Looks like little Chandy likes you Sungjae."Joo Hyun-eonnie exclaimed motioning me to walk towards him. I slowly walked towards him and let him touch her.

"Hello. I'm Sungjae, you can call me Uncle Sungjae. Not Papa."He said with his baby voice which made me smile upon his cuteness.

Wait what? O__o

Slowly Chandy extended her arms motioning that she wants Sungjae to carry her. I glanced at him when I saw his surprised face.

"You want to hold her?"I asked softly as he was confused.

"Can I?"He asked which made me chuckle.

"Of course dummy, it's not like you'll break her anyway."I trailed off as he slowly extended his arms and carried my niece. He's really good with kids, well he does have a niece and nephew and for sure he'd be a great father someday.

Daebak! Did I just said that? Omo!

"Papa."Chandy exclaimed again as she held her two little hands on Sungjae's face. They look so cute. He made a silly face which made her laugh as well as I did, Chandy played with his hair as we saw Chanyeol-oppa and Seungwan-eonnie came down the stairs.

"Mama."I was surprised when Chandy said that as her attention was fixed on me. I heard my sisters and Suho-oppa laughed upon the little girls innocent teasing tactics.

I was about to take her from Sungjae when she said something that made us all frozen as my cheeks became a shade of red as well as Sungjae's ears.

"Mama kiss Papa."as she was giggling seeing our faces.

Aigoo Park Chandria!

------

Palace

"So before anything else, I would like to make a toast."The king announced as he lifted his glass of wine as we followed. "For the three Princes' marriage."he added.

"For the three Princes' marriage."we said as we held our glasses.

O_______O

M....

MARRIAGE?!!!

"What do you mean by marriage?"I asked out loud as I stood up from my seat with my eyes widen.

"Ah yes. What I mean is that, Hyunsik, Suho and Sungjae are announced to be married this year."the King answered me still my mind couldn't process the situation.

Then I glanced at my two sisters who's expression wasn't that surprised as mine. They knew this?!

"Who...who's the bride?"I asked as my hands were already shaking.

"Hyunsik with Seulgi, Suho with Joo Hyun, Sungjae and...."The King was cut off when I felt my ears being covered by big hands which was preventing me to hear what the King was saying as I felt Sungjae lifted me bridal style as he carried me away from the scene.

My mind is so confused. Marriage? What does he mean by that? And was he about to say Sungjae and......me? I glanced to the guy who was carrying me in his arms as he was heading to a place I don't know of.

I'm so confused with what's happening. So was this what I was feeling since this morning? A sudden marriage arrangement? And why us?! I just can't believe this is actually happening.

I slowly felt him putting me down unto a bench by a pretty garden which is a bit farther from the palace.

"Listen.."he started off which made me lift my head to face him. "About what Dong Wook-hyung was saying."he added as he's eyes were a mixture of sadness and longing.

"You want to marry me?"I asked him straight as a tear escaped my right eye.

"Yes."he straightly answered.
-----
P.S.
Happy 1k reads guys!! Please keep on supporting Circus Girl! And I'm sorry to tell you this but this story would only reach 25 chapters then an Epilogue.  But the good news is that I already have the story line for the next book I'm about to publish, so look forward for it. Still a SungJoy fan fic and also a fantasy/historical type of genre. I hope I can pull it off though. So pray for me! Fighting! Bbyu fighting!

-Janea

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

77.3K 2.7K 46
Fake and Reality will be blurred out until they can't figure out which is which anymore. Characters: Park Sooyoung - Nickname: Joy - Birthda...
4.7K 152 5
5 Different Christmas one-shots of bbyu ✨ ?Idontknow_0511
6.5K 278 22
YOOK SUNGJAE. Vocalist, visual and maknae of BTOB. PARK SOOYOUNG. Also known as Hot Joy of Red Velvet. He thinks she's snotty. She thinks he's cold...
13K 862 50
YOOK SUNGJAE. One of South Korea's youngest tycoon and one of the World's Most Eligible Bachelor. Chaebol. Tall. Handsome. Cold. PARK SOOYOUNG a...