Izuku Midoriya: The High Noon...

By 082mec

Izuku Midoriya is known as the next Symbol of Peace, the next generation wielder of the mighty Quirk known as... More

Meet the Gunslinger
Entrance Exam and the First Patrol
Outed and Tested
Vigilante's Potential
Reinstated, Reloaded, and Ready to Go!
Sports Festival I
Sports Festival II
Origins and Re-introductions
Hunting the Hero Killer I
Hunting the Hero Killer II
Dates, Confrontations, and a Manhunt Begins
Battles and Meetings
Training Time!
Finals I
Finals II
Celebration and the Training Camp
Bath Time and Training Time! Part II
Forest Fights
All Might's Final Battle
Raid: Start!
Beat the Bird! Quick Draw vs Overhaul!
A Hero's Reward
Beginning Of the Road to Recovery
Sparring and Heroine Visits
Welcome Back Cinder!!

Vigilante's Rage

6.2K 95 105
By 082mec

Izuku drove through the streets, following the sound of beeping from the tracker in the bullet he gave Cinder. As he rode on, he had to quickly stop due to a roadblock created by a large force of villains.

"You ain't seeing the higher ups just yet. Let's-" The villain was interrupted by his head being blown off by Izuku's shotgun.

"I have no time for this. Let me through, and I might let you live to see tomorrow." Izuku said. The villains then charged, but Izuku was prepared. He holstered his shotgun, and from his cloak he drew his desert eagle and pump shotgun. He started with splattering the head of one villain, then shooting through three more with the pistol, before pumping the shotgun and blasting off a leg. He put away the guns to punch an enemy in the face, and flipped open the butterfly knife from his robot battle, and slit one enemy's throat. He punched one in the face, kicked him into the air, and heel-kicked him into the floor, killing him with a shot to the head. He then snapped one villain's neck, stabbed the back of another, and when a third tried to charge him, he roundhouse-kicked the villain's face to stop their charge, and proceeded to shank the villain to death with his knife.

"H-H-He's a monster..." One villain said, before his head burst due to a shotgun blast.

Izuku could see nothing but red. His mission was to save Cinder, damn the consequences of his actions. He dodged as some tried to attack with either guns or Quirks, and responded by pumping more enemies full of lead with his smg and pump shotgun.

Once the last few fell, he got back onto his bike. He drove off towards the bar once more as he noticed heroes following him, and held his shotgun while speeding off. When villains would try to ambush him he would simply vaporize them with his shotgun, or simply run them over mercilessly as the heroes apprehended the rest. He drifted away from a wrecking ball piloted by a villain, and shot him in the head with his revolver. A few minutes later, he reached the bar. Outside was a man wearing a black and grey outfit that covered his entire body.

"Hiya pal! Nice to meet you! Not nice to meet you! I'm Twice!" The man said. "Toga said you'd ignore me on your mission or whatever, buuuut just to be safe I have more info on the League than her. What is your goal anyways?" Twice asked.

"To destroy anything and everything involving the League." Quick Draw said.

"And why is that?" He asked. "I'd like to know. I wouldn't like to know. Actually I would like to know. Why?"

"What would you do is someone you loved was kidnapped and tortured?" Izuku asked.

"Of course I'd go after them." Twice responded.

"What would you do if they were pregnant when they were taken?" He asked.

"...I'd kill them." Twice said, not knowing that the Vanguard Action Squad's target was pregnant. "Many members of the league were looking for a place to belong. If that's the case, then I can have no sympathy for them, no matter how much I see them as family. Just... spare Toga at least." He said.

"I did, so don't worry pal. You'll live as well." Izuku said, before kicking open the door and firing his shotgun.

..Earlier, The League's Main Base...

Tomura Shigaraki stepped out of the room of their newest... recruit... and sighed. She'd been heavily uncooperative, and so he had to... calm her down. He was surprised when he realized she had a child, but he had to take... drastic measures to make sure she would calm down long enough for Sensei to arrive with the brainwashing Quirk. He sat down, and Kurogiri for once looked absolutely terrified.

"Shigaraki-san, I really think this was a mistake." He said.

"And why is that?" The villain responded.

"We're playing with fire here. The girl is pregnant for God's sake!" Kurogiri said.

"Was, Kurogiri. Thanks to selective disintegration courtesy of Sensei, I didn't kill her. Well, physically. When he arrives he can use a brainwashing Quirk if she still refuses to join us." Shigaraki said.

"I joined the League to aid Sensei in making the world suitable for people like us to be free in. I may be loyal to Sensei, but I still have morals. Being an accomplice to a man who murdered the unborn child of a pregnant woman is still against those morals." Kurogiri said. "And what of the vigilante? I got a radio signal from the blockade earlier, and they said that he was stopping at nothing to get to us. As of now they may all be dead. I fear that we're next."

"It doesn't matter. As long as Sensei arrives first, we'll be okay." Shigaraki said. At that point, the entire league entered the room, except for Spinner, who was arrested, Twice, who was supposedly outside, and Toga, who had mysteriously disappeared during the attack, to discuss what had happened during the attack.

"I, for one, did not expect such a depressing situation to occur. I fear that the worst has happened to our other comrade." Mr. Compress said. "Ah, well. If the vigilante appears I can compress him, or Magne can magnetize him and kill him. What of the girl I captured, anyways? I know you wanted to recruit her into the League, but what did you do to stop her anger?"

"Well, she had a baby." Shigaraki said. "And I had twenty minutes to cease her anger."

"I saw no infant when I-oh." Mr. Compress said, now visibly shaking.

"What's wrong?" Magne asked.

"N-No, I refuse to acknowledge that you did what I think you did." He said. "If that vigilante was as angry as he was when he chased me, then that means... no..." The normally humorous man then stood up, and dashed at Shigaraki, clutching his collar tightly. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" He screamed.

"I simply did what must be done to get her to cooperate. That is all." Tomura said, grinning under his mask.

"If what I think happened is what you had to do, then I am already dead." The man said, shaking. He loosened his grip on Shigaraki's collar, and removed his mask, the still slightly covered face extremely pale and eyes widening in shock and fear. "If Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, I fear the man who was her lover." He said.

"The hell are you talking about?" Dabi asked.

"If my hunch is correct, not only did you kidnap the vigilante's lover, but you also stole the child she was carrying from the world." Mr. Compress said, before the door suddenly burst open.

"KNOCK KNOCK ASSHOLES!!!" A voice yelled. From the rubble of the door stepped in Izuku, who fired a shell at Kurogiri's weak spot. The shadow man hid under the table, and quickly warped Shigaraki away as the rest tried to fight the gunslinger. Magne drew him in with her Quirk, and tried to attack him, but midair he swerved around the attack and placed the barrel of his gun onto Magne's forehead. He pulled the trigger, and let the head splatter, before landing and turning to the rest. While the villains saw themselves as revolutionaries serving for the betterment of the outcasts, they knew a monster when they saw one.

This was no monster. His eyes showed the wrath of God in them, and he spun-cocked his shotgun in his hand. Dabi tried to burn him with a wave of fire, but he ran through the flames to slam the butt of his pistol into his forehead, and kicked him to the floor. He was about to finish the man off, but was interrupted by having to dodge a hand shooting out of a smoky black portal. The hand disappeared, and he saw two more open. He dodged the hands that shot though, and saw Mr. Compress, who shakily placed his mask back on.

"W-Wait, alright? I know what I've done, but I assure you, the rest have done worse." The man said. Izuku's glare just hardened deeper, and the man tried to dodge Izuku from reaching him, but Izuku grabbed his head, and slammed his face into the bar counter, cracking the mask over his face. Mr. Compress, who now sported a bloody face wearing the remnants of his former mask, widened his eyes and pointed to a door. "She's in there!" He suddenly yelled. Izuku punched him in the face repeatedly, and slammed his face into the counter once more, cracking it, and dropped the unconscious man onto the floor. He then sprinted to the door, and with his revolver out, kicked open the door. He saw that no enemies were present, but ran up to Cinder, who was tied down to the chair. Her hair was covering the left side of her face, and he saw tears dripping down to the floor into a wet puddle.

"Cinder..." Izuku said. He undid her restraints, and caught the girl in his arms, before she finally looked up. Once she did, his rage only increased tenfold. From the left side of her arm to the bottom of her left leg, it had a large continuous scar that wrapped around her side, and while things like her inner left leg and chest, the scars covered her side in varying intensity, as if paint was spilled on her once-perfect skin. Her left eye was closed shut, and it looked as though it would not open any time soon. The scar on her face continued to under and over her right eye as if her left eye was cut, and she was crying from her remaining eye.

"T-t-they..." She said, so quietly that he barely heard her.

"Cinder, what happened." He said, noticing her crying increase.

"T-t-the baby..." She said. "S-Shigaraki killed it." She said, and broke down even more. Izuku responded by pulling her closer, his pupils dilating in fury. He kissed her in an attempt to soothe her pain, and once she was calm enough, she noticed his fury. From the absolute killing intent he showed earlier upon entering the room, that changed. His absolute fury turned to tranquil anger. While it looked as though he was calmer, his eyes showed the wrath of Hell itself.

"Cinder, wait here." He said. She nodded, and he made his way outside. There, he saw a black portal open up, trying to reach Mr. Compress, but Izuku interrupted by shooting the downed man, killing him. Once the hand pulled in the man, they were only met with the corpse of the man they tried to rescue. Dabi was missing, and Magne's corpse was left where it was. Izuku quickly ran to Cinder, and ran with her out of the building to see a large group of paramedics and police blocking off the general area. He saw Momo and Mei at the front of the police line, and they gasped when they saw the state Cinder was in. He handed her to a paramedic, and turned to All Might, who just landed.

"All for One is on his way to the building. deal with him if you must. Shigaraki escaped, but I will stop at nothing until he dies by my hand, your approval or not." Izuku said. He walked to the police cars, with Twice sitting in one of the police cars, cuffed up.

"'Yo. Get your revenge?" He asked.

"Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and Dabi are still alive." Izuku said.

"Ah, that's a shame. Anyways, I wanna tell you something. A woman was contained in a tube in one of the League's warehouses for a while now. It's a Nomu-making facility, and she was just floating in one of the tubes, undisturbed like she was of great value, like a trophy." Twice said. He warehouse is actually over there." Twice motioned to a nearby warehouse, and Izuku saw the building.

"You're a villain. Why are you telling me this?" Izuku asked.

"Well, at one point I wanted to help the League because they treated me as an equal, not like an insane outcast of society. I respected their self-understanding, but they crossed a line I will not, no matter how contradictory or insane I may seem." Twice said. "I'm normally not this serious or clear, but I'm fine with people dying. It's life. But when people start to kill for the sake of killing, I hate it. The bloodshed leads to disorder, and you confuse how you see yourself with how you want the world to see you. That is why I abandoned the League. That, and I like living. I don't like living. I do, but forced contradiction." Twice said.

"Alright. I'm going to destroy their facility, and hopefully, I can tame some of the anger I have for Shigaraki." Izuku said.

"Wait!" Twice yelled. "Just... when I'm arrested, don't let them take off my mask. It keeps me stable. It doesn't keep me stable. I'd like that. I wouldn't. I would. Thanks." He said, and Izuku nodded before leaving. He told the chief to not remove Twice's mask, and hopped on his bike. A few minutes later he arrived at the warehouse, and drew his revolver. He gently opened the door, and saw a large room of boxes and giant tubes of green liquid. In each tube was a different Nomu, each one sharing the trait of an exposed brain and monstrous body type. He filled each Nomu brain with lead from his gun, and walked up to a tube placed on a podium. In the tube was a woman wearing a sleeveless purple jumpsuit and had a large yellow cape. She looked like she was carefully preserved, as her short dark hair and the rest of her revealed youth, as if she had not aged a day since she was placed in the tube. He saw a few buttons on the console, and each one had a label. He pressed the one labeled release subject, and the liquid drained from the pipe she was in. The door to the chamber opened, and he caught the woman, who had now gained consciousness.

"Wha... where... am I? Heaven?" The woman asked.

"I'd say no, because you were in a room full of artificial monsters." Izuku said, prompting her to look up. "Welcome to the world of the living." He said.

"Who... are you?" She asked.

"Someone here to help. You can ask me questions later, but for now, let's get out of here." Izuku said. He put her on his back, and walked to his bike. An explosion was heard where Izuku originated from, and he hopped onto his bike.

"Hold on." Izuku said. The pair rode back to the bar, and what Izuku saw made his eyes widen. A giant crater was where the bar used to be, and in the middle were two figures. All Might, and the most powerful villain, All for One. He got off the bike slowly, and the girl looked on as the battle began.

"Toshinori, what have I missed?" The woman said, and the battle began.

--------

A/N: I'm writing more one man army-style fights as of now because I'm going to try to make a massive one against the Yakuza before Izuku fights Overhaul.

Also, it's hard writing a Twice who speaks seriously. I needed a reason for him to leave the League other than "because of Toga-chan" due to his relationship to the members. That, and I spared him because he's basically MHA's Deadpool. I mean, who doesn't like Deadpool? I also spared Dabi because he might have a prominent role in the manga when the League returns, and so I wanna hold off on the rest of them dying until further notice. Except for Mr. Compress. I mean, he was basically the cause of Cinder's unborn child dying. I repeated that fact at least ten times before Izuku showed up, because drama, and for Izuku to achieve Frontier Justice in a badass way. Other than that, I'll take a few chapters after this to do the Overhaul Arc, and begin both Nana's reintegration and recovery to society, and then return to lemons with the Izuku x Pussycats Lemon. After that I'll introduce the actual Camie with the Provisional License arc, and follow up with the rest. I can't believe I'm actually almost caught up to the manga. Anyways, I'll make some custom chapters if I pass the culture festival arc, with things such as harem building and new villains (hopefully), until new manga content comes out.

P.S.: I was actually going to have Izuku kill everyone in the league but Toga and Shigaraki, but due to the Manga's future I decided otherwise. I mean, Magne already died, so that made it easier for me.

Here's the new harem list, because I want to add in more girls for more lemons. I'm tired of browsing through a million stories with Deku getting dick up the ass, so I'm adding more lemons. Like, they may increase in frequency after A) I learn how to pace this story better, and B) I catch up to the manga:

-Heroes:

Mt Lady

Midnight

Ryukyu

Bubble Girl

The Pussycats

Uwabami

-U.A.:

Momo

Uraraka

Mina

Jirou

Hagakure

Cinder

Mina

Tsuyu

Mei

Nejire

Ibara

Itsuka

-Other Schools:

Ms. Joke

Camie

Kashiko Sekigai (Appeared in Zombification OVA for the anime. I haven't watched it, but on the MHA wiki it says she acts the same as Momo, so I'll have my liberties writing both her and Nana into this story. May appear in the Provisional License arc with Camie.)

-Villains:

Toga

-Misc:

Fuyumi Todoroki

Nana Shimura

Pop Step (Maybe. Haven't read the Spin-off, So she's debatable.)

Anyways, leave a vote, maybe a review, and I'll see you all next chapter. Later!

Also comment any mistakes so I can fix them. I take pride in my chapters, and update frequently (You'd know if you read the story summary often. I use it as a news board to not spam my followers with announcements).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 18 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
102K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
53.2K 651 8
Taking inspiration from mrsw11's story. I also took some aspects from nezutheratgod's symbol of hope story as well since I enjoyed the story. This st...
160K 8.9K 30
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...