INSECURE. cha eunwoo

By alpacake

❝ nobody else can make me want to change. until you came along. ❝ -in which cha eunwoo feels insecure about h... More

Iɴsᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ.
SCENE 1.
SCENE 2.
SCENE 3.
SCENE 4.
SCENE 5.
SCENE 6.
SCENE 7.
SCENE 8.
SCENE 9.
SCENE 10.
SCENE 11.
SCENE 13.
SCENE 14.
SCENE 15.
SCENE 16.
SCENE 17.
SCENE 18.
SCENE 19.
SCENE 20.
SCENE 21.
SCENE 22.
SCENE 23.
SCENE 24.
SCENE 25.
SCENE 26.
SCENE 27.
SCENE 28.
SCENE 29.

SCENE 12.

3.5K 138 66
By alpacake

╔══════════════╗ 
" i forgive you. "
╚══════════════╝
SEO EUNBI

"Is this what you like to do when you have free-time?" i asked, walking side by side eunwoo down the road.

he gave a small nod. "if my fans aren't in the mood to chase me around and take pictures, then yes."

"must be hard getting showered in love and attention 24/7." i said sarcastically.

"you'll see how it is." eunwoo said smugly.

"i used to train at your company." i suddenly said.

eunwoo looked at me weirdly. "i thought you seemed oddly familiar."

"one time i eavesdropped in on you and your manager talking and heard you trashing your fans." i added.

"i guess i should be more careful then."

"or just not say it at all." i said.

"...mind your own business you peasant." eunwoo said.

"fine fine. i won't teach you how to live your highness." i said.

"why did you leave?"

"because i wanted to be an actor but the staff kept training me to be in a girl group. it was annoying so i left." i said. "i'll do what i want to do."

"...i relate." eunwoo muttered.

"i can see it. you never wanted to be in astro, right?"

"that's none of your business." eunwoo said.

"psh. you're so secretive it's annoying."

"you're so nosy it's annoying." eunwoo mocked.

i rolled my eyes and then suddenly started laughing, eunwoo joining me soon after.

"you're cute when you don't have a resting-bitch face eunwoo." i said.

eunwoo stopped laughing. "i don't know if i'm flattered or not."

"you should be. i called you cute."

"uh huh...." eunwoo said. "you talk too much. be quiet."

"you don't mean that." i said. "your tough boy facade doesn't fool me."

"it's not a facade."

"tsk. liar."

"you're not as bad as i thought." eunwoo muttered.

"hUUhhh? care to repeat?" i asked, teasing.

"never mind."

"wow." i deadpanned. "but i guess i'm warming up to you aren't i? even after i basically said you were a ignorant asshole who has nothing but his looks—"

eunwoo covered my mouth. "shut up."

i grabbed his wrist and twisted it the other way.

"OW!"

i snickered and finally let go. "oops."

eunwoo groaned and rubbed his arm. "you're such a bi–"

i wrapped my foot around his ankle and pulled it, causing eunwoo to loose his balance.

eunwoo wobbled a few times, but instead of falling like how it played in my head, grabbed both my shoulders, pulling me towards him to regain his balance.

i gulped when i came face to face with him with only a inch between our faces and none between our bodies.

"next time don't test my limits mister." i managed to say, my body temperature climbing up.

"next time please don't show off your karate moves on me or—" eunwoo started, leaning in a little to make fun of me.

i shookily leaned the other way. "no thanks. i'm good."

eunwoo finally let go of me. "just kidding. i wouldn't do that. especially to you anyways.

i rolled my eyes. "whatever. i don't want it anyways." i said.

"you so want a piece of me."

"i'm going to snap your head off." i warned.

"kidding." he added.

.......

"my legs are tired." i suddenly whined.

eunwoo ignored me, continuing to walk.

"eun. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo." i called again. "let's sit down."

"but i'm not tired."

"but i am, you little bitch."

"but the bus is closing soon."

i groaned. "a fifteen minute break will do."

"the bus stop closes in fifteen minutes, eunbi." eunwoo deadpanned.

"what?!" i groaned. "i can't walk any further!!!" i said, regardless of how i knew we were about a good 30 minutes away from the bus stop.

"tch you're so weak." eunwoo said, walking back to me. he grabbed my hand, pulling me off the ground. "get up."

i didn't budge. "no."

"stop playing around."

"do you think i wanna miss the bus? if i has full on functioning legs right now, i'd naruto run to the bus stop like the world is ending." i said, slipping my hand out of his.

"oh my god." eunwoo sighed, finally crouching down. "frankly i'd rather just leave you here, but then my reputation will be ruined and i don't want that."

"bitch what?" i asked.

"thirteen minutes now." he said. "get on or i'm leaving you in three, two—"

"okay, okay!" i said, climbing on his back, where eunwoo lifted me up while holding my legs in place. i felt extremely awkward having to do this but i didn't really have a choice anyways.

i wrapped my arms around his neck, with thoughts of choking him right here and now.

"wow you're heavy." eunwoo said, walking.

"i can choke you right now and i'm really thinking about it." i said, tightening my grip around his neck.

"chill i'm just kidding. you're nothing."

"good."

i let out a long sigh. "i'm sleepy."

"stop complaining you whiny princess." eunwoo sneered.

"i'm not whiny but thanks for calling me a princess."

"ha ha." eunwoo said sarcastically.

i rested my chin on eunwoo's shoulder unconsciously, making him flinch a little. he ignored it and continued walking.

finally was tired enough so that my eyes fluttered close, me falling asleep.

/

"god dammit!"

i jumped a little, my head popping up. i looked around, remembering where i was and what was happening. i guess i did fall asleep. oops.

i always fall asleep with eunwoo, he must really boring.

eunwoo turned his head to the side to look at me. "oh. sorry for waking you up." he said, his voice softer now.

"um, what happened?" i asked, looking at the bus stop that was in front of us, that was, unfortunately, empty.

"we're screwed." eunwoo said.

"we missed the last bus stop of the day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.9K 43
In which Cha Eunwoo has to make Lee Eunbi fall in love with him, all over again. ASTRO Fanfiction; Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO), Lee Eunbi (OC) Date published:...
54.3K 2K 70
Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro and sanha] [UNDER HEAVY EDITING]
101 2 2
Note: Yes i'm aware that Cha Eunwoo isn't his real name but for the sake of this fanfic let's just use his stage name instead so don't attack me! Ple...
113K 5.7K 72
Eunwoo the beauty and Moonbin the meme. Moonbin runs a fanaccount/meme account of Cha Eunwoo. Cha Eunwoo is a popular Instagram model with a love for...