UNWANTED BUTTERFLIES | VKOOK

By TB9597

Jungkook and Taehyung hate each other. Except, of course, when they're having sex By @lookingatherhurts on ao... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

7

18.7K 730 376
By TB9597

Chapter 7: It Can't Be Love

"Oh yes, you are," Jungkook says before hungrily attacking Taehyung's neck, earning a surprised gasp coming out of the older's lips.

"I'm not," he replies though his half-lidded eyes and open mouth aren't exactly helping his case. His fingers intertwine with Jungkook's raven locks and he tugs at the soft hairs that stick to his nape, trying hard to conceal the need to be touched just there. Jungkook's hand caresses his naked waist leaving a warm trail on its wake before traveling down his body, a single finger playing with the tip of his cock. The touch is delicious and yet it's the opposite of enough, leaving Taehyung only wanting, needing, aching for more. He bites his lip to refrain from doing just what the other wants, from falling under his spell.

"Let's see how long you can resist," the younger murmurs against his earlobe, voice husky and intimate. Taehyung is about to reply, something witty and repetitive about how he's never going to beg for anything, but then Jungkook's thumb presses against his slit the moment his lips clash with his mouth in a passionate kiss that has him moaning.

And okay, Jungkook may act like he's completely under control, not losing his cool in the slightest, but inside the turmoil of thoughts and feelings results in a struggle hard enough to make him desperate. He's ashamed of how much he adores Taehyung's body, how much he worships it and can't get enough of. But the worst part is how much of a goner he is for the delectable sounds he makes every time Jungkook does anything at all. And the kisses...the kisses are ferocious but with a hint of something soft that only worsens Jungkook's agony.

"Ugh, just...just fuck me already," Taehyung gasps promising himself that's all the begging he's going to make...ever. But as desperate as Jungkook is, he won't let the older get what he wants, not that easily.

"Try harder," Jungkook replies, lips kissing down his jaw.

"You are such a jerk."

Jungkook, instead of answering, lets his lips travel downward. He kisses his way through the older's chest, reaching his hips slowly in a torturous way, and when he finally gets to his navel, he noses at the tender skin there. It makes Taehyung almost giggle at the tickling feeling it provokes. But then his wet mouth ghosts over his throbbing dick, tongue barely licking the already teased tip and Taehyung muffles a scream with the back of his hand.

"I hate you so much, Jeon Jungkook," he whines, his entire body shivering with desire. He feels the pressing warmth all around him, it begins in the pit of his stomach and spreads through his legs, arms, neck. He's on fire and only Jungkook can put the flames out.

"Do you want me, Taehyung?" the raven-haired inquiries against the skin of his stomach as he goes up once more, his lips brushing his heated body in a delicious, sinful way. Taehyung nails dig into the soft sheets underneath him as he shuts his eyes tightly, head thrown backwards in pure bliss.

"Yes, yes. So much, " he voices, and the yearning in his voice takes Jungkook by surprise. He holds himself up by his elbows as his fingers wrap loosely around the older's erect cock, moving up and down at a slow but steady pace that drives Taehyung slowly to the edge. He feels as if his feet were moving towards a cliff he simply wants to jump from but is unable to due to a rope tying his toes to the ground. He wants so hard to get loose...

"How much?" Jungkook asks, more because his heart is beating like it needs to hear it than to tease him.

"More than---anyone," Taehyung cries, no longer filtering his words thorugh his brain, simply voicing the thoughts he tries so hard to hide that he sometimes forgets he even has them in the first place.

"More than Minjae?" Jungkook can't help but ask though he knows it's stupid and childish of him. The jealousy still eats at him regardless,Taehyung's previous words about the "nice" guy only riling him up further. And yet he also knows it won't change the hidden truth he refuses to admit.

"Yes, yes...please just---fuck, please."

"Please what, baby?" His words are pure and absolute sex, his voice gruff and demanding.

"Please, daddy. I'm begging you just..." Taehyung gives up, opening his legs almost instinctively, giving himself to the younger, completely at his mercy.

Jungkook smiles victoriously as he speeds up the the movements of his hand, his fingers spreading the pre-cum that drips from the tip of his cock all over the base. Taehyung's loud moans increase in volume and Jungkook gets lost in the beautiful mess that is the older; his eyes closed, that delicate frown of concentration decorating his sweaty forehead, the tan skin of his neck exposed for him to mark, his light brown hair tousled all over the white pillows, and his teeth sinking into his red lower lip in the most alluring way possible. He is a sight to behold and Jungkook, even if just for a moment, lets himself think Taehyung is completely his. He doesn't question why it hurts to know that's not true; it's not like he doesn't already know the answer.

It only takes about thirty seconds more before Taehyung moans Jungkook's name and comes all over his hand.

"Fuck. I swear....you are unbelievable," he says afterwards, struggling to regain his breathing. Taehyung barely spares it a second thought the moment Jungkook reaches his face and kisses the corner of his mouth with an almost tender smile.

"Get on your knees, baby," the younger commands and Taehyung complies in a second though he has yet to recover from his last orgasm. He wonders, faintly, how is it that he always finds his way back to Jungkook's bed. More importantly, why? He guesses he never really regretted any of their encounters, not really. He can't bring himself to when the other's rough palm is kneading his ass expertly, when he leans over his back, chest pressed against his skin, and he whispers brushing his lips over his earlobe, "I want you, too. So badly, Taehyung..." and there's a pain, a barely hidden agony in his words as if he's been struggling not to and Tae tries to look away from his eyes after turning around but he can't. He can't. There's a raw emotion in Jungkook's dark eyes that enchant him to never unglue his gaze from his.

What are we doing?

The question dies in Taehyung's lips when Jungkook suddenly teases his entrance. He moans against the lubed finger, surprised he didn't realize he had already grabbed the bottle in the first place. He smells the vanilla scented liquid and spreads his legs for Jungkook making him add yet another finger, moving them inside him fast and sensually, quickly opening him up. Taehyung feels his lower lip quiver at the skillful way the younger fucks him with his fingers, deftly moving inside him until they touch the bundle of nerves that make him gasp so loud he knows his throat will ache in the morning. He repeats the same motion with three fingers then, twisting them and caressing his walls in the most exquisite way.

"I'm ready, come on," he whines when he feels he's feet are too close to the edge of the cliff. Jungkook unexpectedly hears him out, quickly putting a condom on and lubing himself up with the fingers that were seconds ago inside him; the thought sends a shiver down his spine while the artificial flavor of vanilla clouds his senses.

Jungkook spanks him before pressing the tip of his erect cock inside Taehyung's hole. The older shudders against the pressure as Jungkook lets out a guttural groan, sinking deeper inside him until he bottoms out. The size makes Tae clench instinctively, his head hanging low, cheek almost pressed against the sheets as his heartbeat speeds up. "Move," he urges after a few seconds of adjustment, and Jungkook does. In, out, in, out, the pace is fast and slightly desperate leaving Tae moaning hard and loud, the younger's fingers leaving red marks on his hips as he holds him.

"You feel so good," Jungkook murmurs, closing his eyes and throwing his head backwards in absolute pleasure as he thrusts back inside. He hoists one of Taehyung's legs up, placing it against his chest and rejoicing in the older's flexibility as he twists the angle of his thrusts in a way that allows him to reach even deeper with every push of his hips. This time his thrust makes his tip connect with Taehyung's prostate, earning a delicious sound that escapes his red lips.

"Oh fuck...there, right there," Tae moans, meeting the younger's hips with his own, pressing harder to go further, to touch more of his warm skin, to have more of the other. "I'm close," he mumbles in between gasps as Jungkook keeps on pushing against his prostate over and over again. He can feel himself slowly falling into an abyss of pleasure, his feet no longer touching the ground. Jungkook stares at him as he comes undone under his touch, as his soft fingers wrap around his own cock as he jerks himself off with messy movements.

"Come, baby," he manages to reply as he senses his own climax expand through his body.

Taehyung does as he says; he comes hard, painting the sheets below them with his cum. And Jungkook follows a few seconds later, chest hurting as he regains his breathing. Every time it feels better than the last, every taste more delicious, every touch more addictive. He reluctantly puts out of the older, discarding the condom on a trash bin near the bed before collapsing on the mattress with Tae next to him, both sweaty and filthy.

They stay in silence, the only sound that corrupts the calmness being their hard breathing and heaving chests. After around two minutes, Jungkook turns towards him and asks with the hint of a smirk, "Second round?"

"More like third," snorts Taehyung but then Jungkook is hoisting him up by his thighs, wrapping him around him as he takes him to the bathroom with him. Tae whines though he still locks his hands around the younger's neck. When Jungkook almost falls after kicking the leg of the table with his feet, Taehyung half snorts and half chuckles at the other's cursing. He expects Jungkook to throw him back on the bed or at least flip him off, anything but the beautiful sight of the other laughing the way he's wanted to see him laugh ever since he saw it happening with someone else. His chest shakes as the delicious sound leaves his throat and Tae presses his palm against it, feeling it shake underneath his fingers and smiling shyly up at the other. His dark eyes are bright, his hair messy and his mouth still open.

"What are you grinning about?" Jungkook asks after he composes himself, one eyebrow raised in curiosity.

"You should laugh more often," he confesses honestly, not seeing any harm in stating the truth regardless of how it's probably the first time he's ever complimented him.

The younger blushes and Tae can't understand what the fuck is going on. First the laughter and now blushing? He wonders if this is the Jungkook Namjoon told him about back at the office, the one with ambitions and dreams, the one who wrote beautiful poetry.

"Shut up," he replies to Tae rolling his eyes in embarrassment.

The good thing about luxurious hotels is that the suites are not only big, but also packed with high quality furniture. And both Jungkook and Taehyung pay tribute to every square of the suite by kissing and touching and moaning in every possible way; inside the bathtub, against the bathroom's mirror, against the door, on top of the table...they don't stop until the sun touches the skyline and dyes it a bright orange, welcoming the morning.

Taehyung is muffling his agony against his pillow, ashamed and scared by the pain on his lower back that keeps on burning his muscles. They have to leave the hotel in less than an hour and he can't even move. He eyes his thighs full of red hickeys, remembering with a pleasured sigh the amazing feeling of Jungkook's lips against the sensitive skin there. He never thought he could come so many times in the same night...six has to be some kind of record or something for a guy, right?

"Are you okay?" comes Jungkook's soft, slightly worried voice from his right. He turns on the bed, the sheets tangling on his tanned legs, to find the younger with a frown on his forehead as he looks down at him. He's already wearing pants and his white shirt is open to reveal his delicious abs, fresh from the shower.

"Yes," Taehyung easily lies ignoring the intoxicating smell of soap emanating from him, but Jungkook isn't an idiot and sees right through his lying response.

"I can get you some ibuprofen---" he begins, eyes gentle in a way that almost makes Taehyung laugh.

"Wow, is this really Jeon Jungkook? Worried about my post-orgasm pains? Caring about me?" Tae wonders with fake surprise; eyes wide in an exaggerated manner and a hand pressing against his chest dramatically, but there's a smile playing on his lips nonetheless.

"Fuck you. I'm not that big of a jerk to simply let you suffer in agony because of me," comes Jungkook's offended reply as he crosses his arms over his chest, attracting Taehyung's attention even more.

"Sure. Not that it's happened before or anything..." the older shrugs while sitting up on the bed. Even that takes some effort, his whole body is so exhausted he thinks he'll have sleep the whole way to the airport.

"It has?" Jungkook asks, worry once again clouding his features as he stops his finger's movements which were now buttoning his shirt.

"Of course it has," Taehyung huffs, amused by the younger's naive astonishment. Did he really think he never hurt even a little bit after their wild encounters? They were never ones to have slow, soft sex. It's partly why it's always so good, the roughness and desperation make it even more addicting and hard for them to say no.

"Why didn't you ever say anything?" He asks biting on his lip, eyes looking at him so intensely that it makes Tae want to crawl under the sheets.

"We were never really fans of pillow-talk, Jungkook," he rolls his eyes looking away, deeming the conversation over as he grabs a pillow to press against his chest in a comfortable way that makes him feel safe despite the younger's lingering gaze.

And Jungkook knows, because they've never stuck around long enough to talk about things like these, things that would probably come as second nature in a relationship but that feel weird and kinda wrong between them. For some reason, he hates that this is how they're, how they've always been...how Taehyung never expects him to care. Is that how he sees him?

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry," he mumbles, embarrassed because he's never been one to apologize easily, let alone to him. Part of him hopes Taehyung didn't hear him at all, that he may be able to leave with part of his dignity. But of course, he did.

"What?" He asks, turning back to meet his eyes with real surprise now.

Jungkook clears his throat praying for the heat on his cheeks to be purely mental and not actually physical, dusting his face with an odd red. "I'm sorry for...doing that to you."

Taehyung licks his lips staring at the younger, ready for him to say he's just kidding, that he has the handcuffs in his suitcase and will tie him to the bed for the rest of the day making him lose his flight, all with that devil smirk on his face. At least that he would expect, he would even understand it because this is Jungkook we're talking about and that's the kind of thing he would do. But with this, with this young boy who laughed a few hours ago in the most pure and endearing way, this boy who worries about him and apologizes ...with this Jungkook he doesn't know what to do.

"Dude, I asked for it. I literally told you to put me on a wheelchair. Don't sweat it," he says, trying to keep it casual and normal because otherwise it'd get too real and that's just wrong considering their situation. 

"Right," Jungkook nods, eyes saying things Taehyung doesn't understand. But then the younger is shaking his wet hair and buttoning the last button of his shirt while saying, "Anyway, you should probably get changed to head to the airport." He reaches for the control remote on the bedside table and turns on the TV to muffle the sound of his inner voices that keep on nagging at him.

And that's when he sees it; the news channel talking about a climate warning in bright red japanese characters. Blizzard .

" Over three inches of snow cover the streets of Tokyo leading to a massive traffic jam in the roads that could cause..." the reporter is saying, eyes wide as she reads through her lines and images of the snow-covered houses, cars and streets fill half of the screen.

"Something tells me our flight will be slightly delayed," Taehyung says once his eyes find the TV.

"Oh no, no, fuck....fuck. We...we may be able to do something. I'll call the airport, you send Namjoon a text and---" Jungkook begins, pacing around the room like he does whenever he's anxious, biting on his lip though it stings. He's grabbing his mobile from his back pocket, trying to search through the internet for the correct number to dial.

"Wow relax, buddy. I doubt there's anything we can do by now. Don't get me wrong, I want to be back in Seoul as much as you do but...we also didn't get to look around Japan. We may---"

"There's a blizzard, Taehyung. We won't be able to look at anything but snow," Jungkook replies in a monotone, serious voice as he runs a hand through his face when google takes forever to load. He's struggling to keep his composure as it is. Why does the world hate him so badly? He groans as he gives up after a few seconds and chooses to shoot a text to his cousin instead. He was procrastinating doing that since he knows he won't be proud when he tells him he had sex with Taehyung, again. But either way, he's the only thing he has and he'll probably know what to do.

Jungkook

Call me.

"Oh fuck no," says Taehyung after finally processing the younger's words. "Are we supposed to just stay here for as long as it takes for the damn snow to melt?"

"I'm pretty sure the municipalities will take care of it sooner than the sun but yes, it'll be long. See why I'm freaking out?" Jungkook asks, hands rising in the air, eyes wide and lip bleeding due to his constant biting. Tae winces when his eyes find the scarlet, vibrant color adorning his pink lip.

"Okay. Call the airport. Wait! Get a private jet here! You're rich, right?" Taehyung says excitedly, eyes bright with his new idea.

"I don't have a private jet, you idiot!" The raven-haired boy shakes his head in exasperation, clutching his phone in between his fingers.

"No? So much money to waste..." Tae sighs with a shake of his own, staring back at the TV as the reporter continues showing videos from another journalist who is currently in the middle of the snow, probably freezing his ass off.

"God, shut up."

"I'm the one literally unable to leave the bed because of you!" Taehyung replies, appalled by the other's words. Or well, at least pretending to be.

"I said I was sorry," Jungkook groans, feet still moving through the room as he sighs out in relief when google finally loads, the phone number to contact the airport being found in the first link.

"I know, I just like messing with you," Taehyung smirks as he tries to get up from the bed. He immediately grunts in discomfort, feeling his backside complain at the sudden movement.

"Don't do that, you need to rest," the younger is suddenly right at his side, phone long forgotten as he sets it on top of the bed's soft comforter before helping him sit back down on the bed.

"I'm not a disabled person, you know," Tae says, a little embarrassed by Jungkook's soft grip on his arm and the obvious concern that slips out of his eyes without his intention. He wonders if this is how he really is with everyone, how he would always be with him if it wasn't for the fact they spend every minute they're in the same room either fighting or fucking.

"Sure," Jungkook chuckles mockingly. Taehyung looks up to find the blood still on his lip and doesn't think twice when he reaches out to wipe it clean with his thumb. He barely registers the younger's expression of bewilderment at the gesture, while Jungkook is silently scared Tae may hear the way his heart is beating against his ribcage. This isn't healthy.

"You should be careful with your teeth. You hurt yourself," the older adds with a cute frown that seems so natural and thoughtless and Jungkook is internally praying for him to shut up, to just stop because this isn't helping his struggle at all. He has the sudden urge (is it really sudden when he's been having it every since he woke up?) to kiss him. And in the most non-sexual way possible, that one that happens in the romantic movies his mom seemed to enjoy so much if her diaries are anything to go by, that one that should only and specifically and exceptionally occur between two people with flooring, loving emotions they're too glad to feel to ever even consider hiding.

"Is this Kim Taehyung? Worrying about me?" He says instead, hiding his conflicted emotions behind a smirk that will surely bring the normalcy back to the situation. It feels forced but if Tae notices, he doesn't show it.

"Oh, shut up," the older slaps him on the chest, and it should be a careless, casual gesture but then again, lately the most casual of things seem to have a different meaning between them. And it also doesn't help the fact Jungkook's shirt was never really fully buttoned and his hand is touching his warm skin and he doesn't seem like he wants to drop it.

Their eyes find each other before their mouths do. And there's an exchange, a silent one, a private, intimate one...a dangerous one.

But the kiss is fierce which means normal, which means they're still okay and neither know if the sigh that comes out of their mouths is out of pleasure or relief. Perhaps a little bit of both.

Jungkook does call the airport after making out with Taehyung for around thirty minutes, give or take. It feels too much like they're a couple on vacation but then again the older keeps on throwing him insults and he answers each and every one of them with ones of his own. They're okay. But then the airport worker tells him all flights have been cancelled until further notice, at this Jungkook asks her if she knows how long will it take. Her reply fucks him up. It could be up to three days, and three days...three days mean three nights and three nights mean he has to be stronger than he is and Hoseok hasn't even called him back yet.

The only thing that brings him a bit of relief is that Taehyung is on his own suite now (it took a bit of helping to get him there though he kept insisting he was okay), has been for the past five hours and that's good. That's really good. Jungkook locked the door as soon as he left, just in case he might come back, and he has also already decided he won't open the door if he does. He wishes he could believe that lie himself.

The younger is just about to open the mini bar to drink something (to feel less or feel the opposite of what he's feeling, he doesn't know), when his phone is ringing on his hand and he's picking up in a rush.

"Hoseok," he says his name in an alleviated sigh, his mouth used to the pronunciation of his cousin's name.

"Jungkook, is everything okay? Are you back already?" the older asks, the sound of keys barely fading in the background. He probably just got home from the office though the younger doubts he is interrupting anything at all considering his cousin spends most of his spare time either playing video games or dancing in front of the mirror (on his defense, he's really damn good at both things).

"No. There's a blizzard and the flight has been cancelled," he explains between gritted teeth, the thought still torturing his mind non-stop.

His cousin's laughter used to be a sound that brought happiness and good emotions to his heart, always so bright and cheerful...let's just say it isn't right now. "It's not funny!" He poorly shoots back, his dignity at the cliff of a bridge.

"Oh, come on. You have to admit it's at least a little bit funny. You didn't even want to go and now you're stuck with Taehyung for who knows how long! Hey, you may even spend Christmas there after all," he singsongs, a grin clear on his voice. Jungkook hears the sound of a faucet being turned on and vaguely wonders if his cousin has been talking to him from the bathroom; he doesn't really want to find out.

"Hoseok. We fucked last night," he chooses to say instead, his own eyes dropping in shame, eyelids fluttering closed, eyelashes shaking like the wings of weak butterflies. He waits for his cousin's response but gets nothing in return. Seconds pass by with only his heartbeat as the soundtrack of his life.

Silence, and then...

" Dude ."

"I know, okay? I know," Jungkook sighs, burying his face on his hands though his cousin can't see him. He refrains from biting his lip because it reminds him of Taehyung's oddly sweet and captivating gesture from earlier that day. He swears he can still feel the softness of his thumb swirling against his mouth, like a memory he can't shake from his limbs.

"Dude you can't...God, are you really addicted to him or something? Is he really that good in bed?" Hoseok asks and those are all valid questions, questions Jungkook has asked himself thousands of times before. But it isn't the questions he's afraid of; it's the answers.

"I must be. He is but that's not the point. I doubt it's about that at all," he murmurs that last part, his voice losing its edge to transform into something that is almost not there at all.

"Dude! Are you saying what I think you're saying?" His cousin inquiries in shameless surprise, and even though Jungkook is all the way back in Japan, he can still picture him having stopped whatever he was doing to simply gape at the phone, waiting for his reply with wide eyes.

"Stop saying dude. And no, I'm not. I didn't say anything, shut up," he says in what is probably the most childish, stubborn voice ever, but he doesn't really care. He hears more laughter coming from his phone, breathy and lighthearted.

"Ohh, this is so good! Progress, I'm telling you," Hobi answers, almost clapping and jumping on the spot from excitement.

"It does not feel like a good thing," Jungkook exhales as he notices he's been pacing the room since the moment he answered the call. He really should stop having so many weird habits.

"It is! Believe me," the older states with enough certainty that would normally make Jungkook believe in whatever he's saying. He remembers how back when they were kids Hoseok could tell him anything at all, such as the aliens existing and having taken on the shape of his own parents, and he would believe him because it was Hobi and Hobi rarely lied and there was such a pure honesty on his eyes that was universally undeniable. He wishes they could go back time when things were that easy, when his cousin's eyes were reason enough to believe in happy endings. "Take him out to build snowmen!" he's saying now, always the enthusiastic.

"What the fuck? This isn't what I called you for! You are supposed to tell me what to do," he complains with a scowl.

"I am telling you what to do," Hoseok says back and he can almost see him rolling his eyes in irritation.

"No, I don't want to fucking date the guy. I want to move on, remember?"

"Dude. You're way past that. Let's not fool ourselves anymore, okay?"

"Fuck you," Jungkook curses, the pacing around not helping his nerves settle down as it usually does. His fingers run through his hair, messing it up as he tugs the strands to relieve some tension.

"Even if I tell you what to do, you end up fucking him. You're like the most disobedient kid ever," the older chuckles amused, while the younger throws his head backwards as a groan escapes his lips.

"Ugh, I know. I suck. I'm so weak."

"Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. It's okay to be in love! Love is the best thing that..." Jungkook hangs up then, sighing as he slides to the floor, his back against the wall opposite the door.

It can't be love. It can't be love. It can't be love.

Three knocks at the door startle him from his pathetic misery.

Oh no.

"Jungkook! Open the fuck up, I'm bored and Namjoon said they can't send a private jet. Like seriously, what do you rich people do with your money?" Taehyung's voice is saying through the thick door. He sounds mildly frustrated though it's nothing compared to the younger.

Jungkook doesn't reply, groaning even louder into his hands.

"I know you're in there!" Taehyung insists and of course he is in his hotel room, where else could he be? "Okay, if you don't open this damn door I'll just take my clothes off right here and---" Jungkook quite literally runs towards it, unlocking it quickly and taking the older by the arm, hauling him inside before closing the door once again.

"I hate you," Jungkook lets him know as soon as Taehyung smiles at him triumphantly, sitting down on his bed like he owns it. He's wearing blue jeans and a loose white shirt which has a few holes in it that expose some tanned skin the raven-haired boy wishes he wouldn't be looking at right now. "What do you want?"

"Well I got hungry and I figured since we're stuck here together for who knows how long, we might as well have dinner," Taehyung shrugs, eyes a bit puffy and tired-looking. He looks so soft...

"Dinner?" Jungkook says after swallowing, hoping he misheard because this is quite literally the opposite of what he needs right now.

"Yes, is that such a foreign concept to you? Do you ever eat?" He asks, blinking his brown eyes slowly and looking seriously concerned.

"Stop acting like you care," the younger huffs annoyed not dignifying him with an answer because of course he eats.

"Geez, sensitive much?" Tae replies, raising his hands mockingly as he crosses his legs comfortably on the bed.

"I just don't want..." he begins, searching for the right words that won't make him sound like an idiot confusing everything, but how can he say what he wants to say without being one?

"Don't want what?" Taehyung asks, befuddlement in the wrinkle of his forehead as he raises his eyebrows, in the set of his mouth and in the penetrating look in his eyes. It makes it so much harder to look away.

I just don't want me us to confuse things. To make it real. We fuck constantly, if we add getting along to that it'll make it so much harder for me to get over how breathtakingly beautiful you are and how harder it's getting to contain myself from kissing you every time I see you.

It can't be love.

"Nothing, forget it," he dismisses the thought away, though it's only temporal because he knows it'll come back to haunt him as soon as he's alone, the distraction Taehyung can provide him way gone by then.

"Whatever. So, dinner?"

He should decline, say thanks but no thanks, say we don't like each other, why would I even want to have dinner with you? Which means, he could lie. Because right now he wants to do just the opposite. He wants to say yes, fuck yes we can have dinner together and talk like two people getting to know each other because yes, a sick part of him wants to know more about Taehyung and maybe fuck him after.

"Are we friends now?" He raises an eyebrow though he doesn't know which answer he prefers. Or which he should.

"Ew, no. But we could try to have a civil dinner, we're grown-ups, aren't we? Unless you rather eat alone, which wouldn't really surprise me..." Taehyung replies making a grimace with his lips that he doesn't try to hide at all.

"What is that supposed to mean?" The younger asks, offended by the implication behind his words.

"You aren't the social type, that's all," Tae shrugs nonchalantly, though he knows what he's doing.

"I have friends!" He shoots back like a defenseless kid.

"Sure, Kookie," Taehyung chuckles in an arrogant manner.

"Do not call me Kookie," he grunts, only earning the contrary of what he just asked for to happen, as expected.

"Kooks. Jungkookie. Kookie monster," Taehyung says with a sly smile, as if reciting a mental list he's been making up for days.

"I think I'll eat alone," he concludes as he crosses his arms over his chest, face looking away proudly. 

"Okay, I'm sorry!" Taehyung laughs loudly, eyes bright and his boxy, natural smile lighting up his entire face and it's so nice and cute that Jungkook lets it slide, shaking his head as he reaches for the phone.

Hoseok is right. He ignores the words on his head as he's used to doing, fingers starting to dial the lobby's number.

"What do you want to order?" He asks pressing the receiver to his ear and wondering if he's following his cousin's advice after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 73 8
if u are confused whom to choose, or not to choose at all, but want both guys.... jimin has to decide TAEKOOKMIN Smut / THREESOME
321K 14.8K 43
"What the fuck!? Im just your fake boyfriend! You cant do this to me!" Jeon Jungkook is gay. A jobless Guy named Park Jimin is not, he is straight no...
145K 7K 14
NSFW TAEKOOK FanFiction by Nika Ken. Taehyung and Jungkook are fuck-buddies. Every time they fuck, Jungkook would fall deeper in love with Taehyung...
187K 6.7K 32
Taehyung and Jungkook are cousin, they grow up together. Same school same University even They live in same house just only one thing is different T...