//Marked//Klance

Per Princess_Sunset

"Bonding" is achieved by biting into a scent gland hard enough to draw blood and eventually scar, it ties two... Més

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

3.9K 130 55
Per Princess_Sunset

Keith was not good with words but he was in great trouble now.

Pidge, Coran, and Allura were searching throughout the castle ready to attack and bring down Keith. They couldn't let him escape the castle. Hunk went to Lance's room to check up on him. It will all be up to Lance.

Whatever happens it can't undo what has been done.

Whether Lance likes it or not, he is bonded to Keith.

_______________________________________

Keith couldn't stop at this point. If he was caught there was no telling what the rest of the team will do to him. He knew at one point he will have to face his consquences. He had to run. Where? Somewhere safe. He was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of running.

Shit

"Keith come out! We aren't going to hurt you! Yet!"

He darted out of the room with the door closing behind him. Alerting Pidge and Allura of his whereabouts. His ears were ringing while his chest was hammering. Keith was sweating nervously as he ran. Allura and Pidge started to run in the course that Keith took.

"Allura! I heard him over there! I can bearly smell his scent. Let's follow his trail!" Pidge said running next to Allura.

Keith tried to lose them but it was futile. Where ever he ran they followed suit. Allura and Pidge were running out of stamina and Keith used that to his advantage. His leg muscles were burning but who knows what would happen to him if he got caught. That's when Allura got an idea.

"Pidge! I have an idea! What if I throw you as far as I can and you use your Bayard to aim at his legs. When he falls down I'll restrain him and handcuff him." Allura yelled to Pidge.

"Got it!"

Allura stopped running and picked up Pidge. She laid Pidge over her shoulder and started sprinting. When she finally had Keith in her sights, Allura launched Pidge in the air. Due to Pidge's height in weight she was able to get good distance. Pidge had one shot. One shot to bring Keith down. She took a breath steaded her bayard and shot her rope. Her Bayard wrapped around Keith's legs causing him to fall on the cold floor.

"Allura! He's down! Hurry I can only hold him down for so long!" Pidge said trying her best to hold down Keith while he was thrashing beneath her.

Allura ran to Pidge with Altean handcuffs in her hands and quickly locked Keith's hands behind his back. Keith snarled with his full-grown canine teeth. Allura and Pidge gazes were like sharp daggers that were directed at him. The Hallway was quiet and there was a thick tension in the air. The air was frigid with hatred. Allura was wordless. How could Keith, a member of their pack, do something so terrible. Allura helped up Keith and grabbed hold of his arm. Pidge made her Bayard's rope disappear. She grabbed Keith's other arm and held her bayard up in defense towards Keith. Pidge needed to tell Coran to stop searching because Keith was caught.

"Coran we got Keith. Meet us in the command room."

"Roger that."

In silence, they walked to the command room.

_________________________________________________________________

Hunk took a deep breath before stepping into Lance's room. Many of Lance's things were in a disarray as if he had a meltdown. Hunk looked over to the bed and saw a lump of blankets facing the wall. Hunk walked over to Lance's bed, sat at the end and brought his legs up. All Hunk could smell was Lance's scent filling up the room. Honey and the Ocean. But now Lance's scent isn't even his anymore. The honey and ocean were now mixed with a wood fire and spices like cinnamon. This made Hunk mad but there was nothing he could do to change the past. He just wanted his best friend back.

"Hey, Lance... I hope you got some rest..."

Lance was unresponsive. Seconds felt like hours and minutes felt like eternities. Lance moved closer to Hunk and laid his head on Hunk's shoulder. Hunk was his best friend; he was the person that he could tell anything.

"Hunk..." Lance said his voice hoarse.

"Yeah, buddy?"

"Remember when we were back in the Garrison?"

"It seems like years ago we were at the Garrison. Sneaking out to get late night pudding."

"Don't forget taking the radio to the roof and talking about anything and everything."

Hunk was about to say something but paused. Lance looked so distressed that it looked like he was going to faint any second. Hunk long for those summer nights on Earth. The fireflies that danced at night, the mishaps at their local carnival, and sneaking out at ungodly hours feeling invincible. Now look at them stuck in war that who knows how long it would last.

"I ... I miss those days Lance.You know. No war no weight on our shoulders."

"But we have to for the greater good." Lance said quietly.

"Hunk I miss my mom." Lance said quietly into Hunk's shoulder.

Hunk remembered Lance's mom. A short omega woman. With sparkling eyes and a bright smile. She was young so young. All of her best features were in Lance.

"She was my age, Hunk. She was seventeen when you know she was... And I came from that. But she wasn't marked. She warned me to be careful. And now...." Lance said numbly reaching up to his neck and carefully cupping his mark.

Hunk took Lance's hand off of his mark. And he grabbed both of Lance's hands and looked him in the eyes.

"Lance, Keith marking you is NOT your fault! That will be the greatest mistake he will ever make!" Hunk said fiercely.

"What is going to happen to Keith?"

" That is up to you."

Then Hunk's walkie talkie went off and said

"Coran we got Keith. Meet us in the command room."

"Roger that."

"Looks like Keith is caught." Hunk said getting up. He looked at Lance and extended his hand offering it to him.

"Let's go." Lance said ______________________________________

The command room was softly glowing due to the giant crystal above them. Coran was sitting on his seat his leg bouncing in impatience. Waiting for the door to open with Hunk and Lance walking through it. Keith was on his knees, head facing the floor and hands tied behind his back. Pidge on his right holding his shoulder down and had her Bayard ready in defense. Allura did the same and held her staff in defense.

The door opened causing everyone in the room to look up. Hunk entered first with Lance behind him. The room smelled of honey and spice. Like a bonfire near the ocean. Keith looked at Lance's face with guilt. Lance's eyes were dull with little to no life in them. He had puffy areas underneath his eyes. His brown hair was an absolute mess. Everything about his demeanor seemed off and upset.

"Lance...." Keith said breathless stunned he tried to get up but was knocked down by Allura's staff.

Keith growled lowly and his canines flared. This scared Pidge a bit but she wasn't going to show it. She didn't want to end up like Shiro. Coran frowned at Lance's state of being.

Allura took in a deep breath and exhaled. It was all up to Lance.

"Lance, You don't have to look at me but I would like it if you listened to me."
Lance nodded his head slowly staring at the ground.

"We all know what Keith is strictly unacceptable. But it is your decision whether or not you want him to stay."

It's up to me?
My decision

Lance looked up from the floor and at Allura. She and Pidge looked at him sadly. They weren't looking at his face but their gaze was on his neck. He felt Hunk behind him giving him support. He was at a loss. He personally didn't want Keith to be anywhere near him. But the fate of the galaxy needed him to pilot the red lion. (A/N This fic is so old guys like omq).

Lance closed his eyes, breathed in and out, and opened his eyes once again. He stood taller. His blue eyes were now raging oceans.

"Keith has a duty to Voltron. He has to stay."

Lance then looked directly at Keith in the eyes.

"Just know that you are not my mate. You aren't anything to me. You MARKED me without my consent!!! I don't want you near me or try to think we are anything but paladins."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

81K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
27.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
205K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
167K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...