Re-Incarnated Love (BoyxBoy)

By achu13

When Jacob gets tired of always being alone he decides to make a wish one night. When an angel named Siren co... More

Re-Incarnated Love Ch.1
Re-Incarnated Love Ch.2
Re-Incarnated Love Ch.3
Re-Incarnated Love Ch.5
Re-Incarnated Love Ch.6
Re-Incarnated Love Ch.7
Re-Incarnated Love Ch.8
Re-Incarnated Love Ch.9
Re-Incarnated Love Ch.10
Re-Incarnated Love Ch.11
Re-Incarnated Love Ch.12

Re-Incarnated Love Ch.4

455 17 3
By achu13

"Morning" Siren whispered in my ear and got on top of me. " None of the girls are up yet"

I know what that means. Siren placed his lips firmly on mine and stuck his tongue deep in my throat and I returned the gesture.

The kiss got rougher and rougher. I was grinding my body on his and he let out a small moan.

He kissed my neck and then sucked on it making a mark. I muffled a huge moan. I slid my hands on his chest down to his large hard on. I rubbed it through the fabric of his pants and he moaned loudly into a kiss I had him in.

I looked down at Emily and Joy to make sure they were still asleep. Once I made sure I returned back to Siren.

I continued where I left off. Siren was whimpering a little and it was adorable.

"You're so cute" I continued to tease him till he had enough and did the exact same to me.

He pulled down my boxers and had my hard member in his hands and started rubbing. I was getting so close to releasing.

When I was about to blow he put his mouth around my hard on and started sucking. It was absolute bliss.

"I'm gonna. . ." I climaxed deep within his throat and he swallowed everything and licked me clean. I pulled up my pants.

"That. Was. Amazing" I took a breath within each word.

"It sounded pretty good from down here too" I looked down to see Emily was awake and laughing her head off " Wow you two are really hot. You guys should be in porn. I bet a lot of girls would love that"

I blushed like crazy. I can't believe she heard all of that and pretended to be asleep. That's just evil and beyond creepy

"I can't believe you did that" I said

"I'm not the one that 'got some' at a sleep over" I blushed even more if that was possible. I covered my head under the blanket to embarrass to be seen.

"That's messed up Em"

"Whatever. So are you guys together?"

" I don't know. Are we?" I looked at Siren for his answer.

"Definitely." I kiss him relieved that he says yes.

"Cool. I love gay couples. They're so hot. I could tell on the bus when I first met Siren that you two are together."

"How would you know? I didn't even know"

"Because unlike boys girls can actually think."

"That's so not true. I think all the time!"

"Maybe you didn't hear me well. I said boys don't think. You obviously don't fall into that category"

"Shut up!"

"Will you two stop fighting? I'm trying to sleep"

"Joy, it's noon. How aren't you up yet?" I questioned

Siren then suddenly pulled me into a hot kiss. We made out for about a couple more minutes before some loud (and obviously fake) coughing.

"You two should get a room. Not that I'm complaining but you guys are making me sweat from all that hotness."

"This is my room" I retorted

"So that makes it ok to practically have sex with your boyfriend in front of an audience"

"Yes" I said simply. "My house, my rules woman"

"Your such a weirdo" Joy said

"A hot weirdo" I said back. She just blushed lightly and muttered whatever.

"What are we going to do today?" Siren asked. Sometimes he's so quiet I forget he's there.

"Let's go to the carnival! I hear it's open today" Emily screamed excitedly

"Chill Em. It does sound like fun though"

"Ya let's meet up there in an hour. I need to go home and change anyway"

"See you guys there." Joy said and and put her stuff together.

"Do you guys need a ride? I could drive you home" yea I have my driver's license but I prefer to walk to places to keep in shape. I wish I remembered I had a car when I made Siren and I miss the bus yesterday

"We don't live that far from you. We are just a few blocks away" Joy said

"Ok then. I'll see you guys later" I gave them good bye hugs and they left with their stuff

"Come on let's get ready!" I shouted to Siren who just shook his head at me in amusement.

He flashed into some black jeans and a plain white  t-shirt. He looked extremely hot.

"Did I ever tell you how hot you look?" I questioned while still checking out Siren.

"Every time I change clothes" Siren smirked at me

After a couple minutes of eye raping, I remembered that I haven't showered or changed yet.

I grabbed my towel and took a quick shower and used cold water

When I got out of the bathroom I threw on a green shirt and put on grey jeans, and Nikes. I ate breakfast and got my keys off the wall beside the front door

My parents gave enough money to buy me two cars and have one each for themselves. It's one of the few things that made being alone and an only child for years bearable.

I got the first one when I received my driver's permit. I got the second one for getting straight A's on one report card. What my parents don't know is that it wasn't my report card

I hopped into my favorite. The prius, because it's comfortable and efficient. Once Siren got in I drove off to the carnival. I saw Joy and Emily waiting for us at the entrance gate impatiently tapping their feet.

"What took you guys so long?" Emily asked more angry than curious.

"We're only 10 minutes late, and there was some major traffic on the way"

"Well come on then! Let's go on the Rainbow Swirl before the line gets too long!"

The Rainbow Swirl is a roller coaster that is in the shape of a huge upside down U or also know as a rainbow. It's about 50 feet high.

The parts of it going down is twisted so when you come up and down we swirl around.

"I hear that every person that went on it barfed" Joy said scared

"That just makes it even more awesome! Have you ever been on a roller coaster before Siren?" Emily asked turning to face him.

"No. I'm not the type of person that likes rides"

"Oh so you're a roller coaster virgin like Jacob"

"Emily!"

"What? You know it's true" what am I going to do with this girl?

"The line is pretty short. Probably because it's Wednesday and most kids still have school"

"More fun for us then" Emily must really want to go the ride. It looks like she'll fight a kid for a l spot.

I on the other hand am freaked out. I have a huge fear of heights.

Of course I never told anyone. Emily would laugh at me.

I need to find a way to get out if this without anyone suspecting a thing fast.

Shit we're next! Come on Jacob come up with something quickly.

"I have to use the bathroom" you could have came up with something more clever but that will do. Now that I think about it, I actually do have to use the bathroom.

"Can't you hold it in. You're gonna miss the ride"

"If I try I'll probably piss my pants on the roller coaster"

"Ok then. Go to the bathroom."

I started to walk away and Siren began to follow me.

"Siren go on the roller coaster. I don't want you missing this because of me"

I can't ruin Siren's first roller coaster ride. I'd never be able to live with myself knowing that I made him miss that

"It is ok. I would rather be with you" awww that was so sweet.

"No. I want you to go on the ride. You need to be with Emily and Joy if anything happens. I'll be fine"

"Are you sure?" Siren asked almost pleadinig to come with me.

"Yes. It's just the bathroom. What could happen?"

"Ok I'll stay. Come back as soon as you're done"

"Sure" He kissed me and I walked away in search for a bathroom.

Where could the bathrooms be. I'd use a porta potty if I have to.

"Are you Jacob?" I turned around to face the mysterious voice, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

The person looked a lot like Siren. He had the same face structure but his hair was black and his eyes are amethyst with gold flakes. He was wearing black jeans and a pain black t-shirt.

"Yea. Why?" I don't know what surprised me more, Siren's look alike or the fact that Siren's doppelganger was kissing me.

He had his lips forced on mine, shoving his tongue in my mouth.

I couldn't comprehend what was going on.

I wanted to resist the kiss but the person was to strong and I just gave up and kissed back.

I knew it was wrong but it felt so right.

After we broke the kiss my mind started racing.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Neris also known as Siren's anti-angel. In simple terms, I'm a demon"

I was speechless. What do you say when you meet your boyfriend's nemesis and then make out with him?

"Aren't you evil?"

"No. Just because most demons are doesn't mean we all are. I was born with this curse"

Now I felt bad for him.

"What do you want from me exactly?"

"I want you"

**********************************************************************************

Cliff hanger. I hoped you liked this chapter. I made it my longest one. If you didn't notice Neris is Siren backwards. I'm planning on putting a Siren POV in the next chapter. Maybe a Neris one I'm in the mood.

I also need help coming up with stuff for the next chapter. If you have any ideas comment them and don't forget to vote.

Bye! See ya next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 4.5K 36
Kita Daelle's life is fairly simple, spending his days helping his parents with their pub while trying to maintain a normal sleep schedule and care f...
8M 329K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* 🎖Featured Reading Lists: •@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning •@TeenFiction Soul Deep •@WattpadRoyals Fantas...
214K 7.4K 49
They could not have been more different. Theo is an 18 year old huntsman. But he is not a regular hunter, he hunts supernatural creatures. His famil...
5.2K 156 12
DemonXHuman, ManXMan. Hero is your average boring nobody, and quite content with it if you ask him, until a demon shows up and messes everything up...