The Billionaire's Secret (BWW...

By sweetncoco

Cassandra Ellis: A young African American woman working in the fast paced life surrounding Chicago. Just gra... More

The Billionaire's Secret
1. New Job?
2. The Interview
3. The First Day is Always Fun..Right?
4. What. A. Day.
5. It's a New Day
6. Party Time
7. I have A Prior Engagement..
8. Let's Party?!
9. A New, and I must say Handsome, Acquaintance
10. New Ki..Guy in Town
11. Who Would've Known
12. True Colors
13. Seek Isolation
15. The Day After
16. You rich people love dinner parties, huh?
17. An Envious Visitor and A Bubbly Sister
18. Visiting Dad
19. Alex New Girl
20. Reminiscing as Karma Strikes Again
21. Kelley Time
22. A Lost Brother and Moving In.
23. One Dumb Argument that leads to A Dream Come True
24. Rodney
25. The Trial
26. Surprise, Surprise
27. Those Three Lovely Words
28. S is for Secrets
29. Everything Happens for One Significant Reason
30. Graduation
Fun Factss :)
Victoria. { Epilogue }

14. Just the Two of Us

84.9K 2.3K 1.4K
By sweetncoco

| Edited |

Chapter Fourteen

I could just tell we were in New York.

From Chicago's muggy grey sky were now in a vibrant blue sky fulfilled with fluffy white clouds.

Hours go by and we go from vibrant blue sky to a black sky with bright stars at every corner.

I looked away from the window. I was sitting in a private jet...a private jet for Christ Sake..so surreal.

I look around to see empty cream polished plush seats similar like the one I was sitting on. Burgundy cabinets filled with various types of liquor around the interior.

I sat across from Alex. He looked comfy as he wore a white tee, dark green sweats and tan male moccasins.

He looked at his laptop and typed away focused. I looked at him and nodded. He looked so comfy, it was attractive.

Tousled hair and his scruff faintly turning into a beard. I look down as I sat across from him awkwardly with my legs were crossed.

I looked over at my phone and I see once again, no new text messages from Jake yet.

I tilt my head back against the seat and I roll my eyes.

I lean forward and put my fist under my chin.

"Everything alright?" asked Alexander

"Ye..Yeah."

I look up and I faked a smile.

"No you're not."

He closes the laptop and walks over to me. He sits down next to me and looks at me with his piercing blue eyes.

"What's up?"

I turn to him and I never noticed how blue his eyes were...my god.

"It's nothing. I'm just..really nervous." I lie

"About what?"

"About meeting all the..executives."

"It's nothing serious, trust me."

He puts his hand on top of my lap and caresses it. I look down at it and I look back at him.

"Uh?"

He looks at his hand and then takes it back.

"Sorry."

He sits back in the seat and stares at the wall. I look down at his hand he removed and I look up at him.

"But..You have to teach me those dance moves though from Dave and Buster's." he jokes

"Oh yes..definitely."

He chuckles to himself and stares over at me. As I look back at him and he stares at me for awhile.

"I don't think I ever laughed this much with someone in my life." he confesses.

I look over at Alex and raise my eyebrows "Really?"

He nods and I sit back in my seat.

"My god. Your life must be boring."

He shook his head as he smiled. As he smiled he stared at me, a state that was filled with such feeling and emotion.

"Seriously. You're something special Cassandra."

I nod towards my left shoulder as I shrugged. "I gues-" I smile and before I know it.

I look over at Alex and watch as he leans in, kissing me lightly on my lips. He takes it back and looks down.

I look at him surprised and then I just shrug my shoulders.

Oh what the hell...

I lean in and kissed him back. He kisses me back and I could tell he was happy from that.

I climb over to his seat and I sat firmly on his crotch. As I sat on him I could feel his erection rise.

As I kissed Alex, he clasps my butt bringing me closer to him. I rode his crotch as we made out but then I let go.

"Oh my god."

I catch my breath and Alex looks at me amazed catching his breath as well.

"Yeah."

I leap off him and I cross my arms across my chest.

"What just happened?" I whisper to myself

He stands up and comes near me.

"I..I can't."

"Why?"

"I..I don't know."

He comes behind me and plants kisses my neck. He tugs on every piece of skin my neck had. I moan as he did this and I turn around kissing him on his lips.

He pushes me towards the wall lightly and grabs ahold of my waist. I put my arms on his shoulder as he grabs my bottom. I grab on his shirt, tug on his shirt as I wanted to pull it off.

We make out and then I hear a curtain move across a rod.

"Uh hmm!"

I push Alex off me and I see a man in front of us.. I'm assuming he's the jet's pilot with his uniform and everything.

I wipe saliva off my lip and I look over at Alex as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey Harold..What's up?"

"Uh we are going to land soon so.."

"Couldn't just announce it over the intercom?"

As I looked at him, his cheeks were flushed with a light red pigment.

"It's just you two so I was just assuming.."

"Alright thanks Arnold."

"Please...Take your seats."

The pilot purses his lips together embarrassed and goes back into the pilot's area.

I go back to my seat and I pull my seatbelt over me embarrassed.

I look over at Alex as he looks at me. He leans over to me but I put my hands up in his way.

"That wasn't supposed to happen."

"Alright.."

He goes back in his original seat going back on his laptop. I sat there quietly as he continued to stare at me time to time.

I look down as I fiddled with my fingers.

I looked over at the window next to me and smile to myself.

That was..exhilarating.

20 awkward minutes later the pilot does what he had told and I can feel the illusion of my stomach coming up my chest as we started to land.

As I look out the window you could really see the heart of the State of New York. The tall skyscrapers and the short connivence stores at every corner.

A couple of minutes later you just see huge extravagant mansions and beaches.

The jet settles and stops completely.

"Alright. You guys are currently in the East Hampton's." says the pilot through an intercom

I unclamp my seatbelt and leap out of my seat.

I stood on my tiptoes as I grabbed my suitcase but Alexander soon comes behind me.

"Excuse me." he says

I ignore him but I could feel his pointy erection on me as he grabbed his bag.

"Oh my god." I mouth

I look down as I awkwardly ease out of his way.

I look out the jet to see the infamous Hampton's.

I walk down the stairs as I see night sky soar over a calm ocean surrounded by mansions. Some smaller than others and some were just plain huge.

I look around to see a small black Range Rover with a driver in front of it waiting.

I walk slowly to the limo with my suitcase and backpack with me. He sees me and smiles.

He comes close to me and grabs my suitcase.

"Uh?"

I hear footsteps behind and takes ahold of my waist.

"It's alright." he whispers into my ear

Alex's cool breath tickles my ear and I bat my eyes.

I turn to look at him and he winks. I playfully roll my eyes and I climb inside the car.

I scoot towards the window on my right and Alexander follows.

I pull out my phone and I click it on to see its 9:30 and a blank message center.

I roll my eyes and I lean my head on top of the chair.

"Okay seriously what's wrong?"

"My ex is acting like an ass."

"Ex?"

"He broke up with me today but we weren't really anything..."

"Oh."

I shake my head and I lay against the window.

"I'm just tired."

After a few seconds the driver gets in the front seat and drives off.

"Well he's missing out. You're in the Hampton's he's not..."

"Okay don't talk bad about Jake. We are best friends we are just going through a bad time."

"I wasn't I was just staying the obvious."

"No one asked so.."

"Alright." he says annnoyed

I look out the window and smiled.

After driving around for a couple of seconds.

We appeared in front of a huge mansion. I looked around and I opened my jaw widely.

"Oh. My. God." I mouth

I rolled down my window and I looked at the house in awe. It had to be a width of a football field and had a height of a two tier shopping mall.

The car comes to a stop and I open the door eager.

I come out of the car and I stare at the house in awe.

"Wow.."

I go up to the gravel sidewalk and I look around in utter shock.

"Close your mouth, you're going to catch bugs." whispers Alex

I look to my left startled and Alex just smiles right in my face.

I scoff as I close my jaw. The driver rolls my suitcase to my side and taps my shoulder.

"Oh..thank you."

I nod and I roll my suitcase behind me. I walk the sidewalk to the door that Alex has left open.

I roll inside amazed.

I look around to see cream walls and fine art all over the walls. When you walk in you meet a white spiral staircase that leads to upstairs.

You look to your left to see a flat screen on an off white wall and a wide couch in front of it. You walk on grey and white granite tiles. On your right was the neat and stylish dining room right next to the kitchen.

"Hello." said a female in a Russian accent.

I jump and I catch my chest.

"Hi." I say nervously

She was an elderly petite woman that had pale white skin and light green eyes. She had wrinkles near eyes and forehead. She wore a light blue uniform with a white apron. Her light grey hair was pulled in a tight bun.

"May I show youz to your room?"

"Sure."

"May I?" she asks pointing to my bag.

I nod and she grabs the suitcase surprisingly with ease. She starts to head up the staircase. She walks up the staircase with one foot on each step with ease.

Finally getting up the staircase and going down the hallway and going to a room on my right.

She opens the door and goes inside the room. The maid flicks on the light and jaw goes down and I looked in awe.

The room was a size of a premium hotel suite.

She goes to the plush cream queen sized bed and she pulls my suitcase next to it.

The walls was a nice baby blue and the borders were white.

She turns to me and smiles and exits the room and closes the door behind her.

"My god."

I walk around the room and I scoff in awe.

Near the bed was a huge window type door that led to a patio on the other side. I pull the door and look out to see the night view of his estate. Gates, A Basketball and Tennis court. Next to the courts was a luxiourus pool.

I look up at the stars amazed.

I close my eyes as I let the cool breeze flow past me. I breathe heavily and let it out.

"It's amazing isn't it."

I startle myself as I turn around to see Alexander leaning against the door frame with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh my god you scared me."

"Sorry?"

He walks near me to the patio edge and looks out the door.

"But yes...It's amazing."

He smirks and looks over at me.

"Hungry?"

"..Starving."

"Good...I asked Petunia to cook us something real quick."

"Petunia?"

"The maid that escorted you to your room."

"Oh..Petunia"

He smirks and exits the patio.

I take one more breath and I leave the patio. I close the patio door behind me.

I get my phone from my backpack and I click it on to see anything in my message center.

"Alright Jake..Whatever."

I click my phone off and I put it on the nightstand.

I leave the room and I reach downstairs. I see Alexander at the dining table on his laptop and I look over to the kitchen to see Petunia cooking. I come over and Alex turns and sees me and smiles.

"Beautiful house, Alexander."

"Thanks."

I look around to see pictures of him with his siblings on the wall. I look more to see a pretty blonde lady posing with Mr. Caldwell and Alexander.

I'm assuming that's his mother.

I see a picture of Jacklynn and the same lady but as I continue to look, I look at their faces. I don't know if Jacklynn inherited all of her father's look because she didn't look a thing like her mother..and she had black hair and while her mother had blonde hair, but the mom probably dyed her.

I sit patiently and Petunia comes over with two plates. She puts one of the plates in front of me. I look down to see a grilled chicken breast covered in cheese and veggies over a bed of creamy fettuccine pasta.

"Thank you. Looks delicious."

She spreads her lips widely and nods. She walks over to Alexander and looks sternly at Alexander.

"Alexander." she says sternly

He closes the laptop with no hesitation and removes it froms the table as well as his notebooks and papers.

"Sorry Petunia."

"Thank you."

She smiles and puts his plate in front of him.

"Thank you Petunia."

She nods and looks at me.

"Petunia. Yourre?" she says slurring her English

"Cassandra."

I take her small hand and I shake it gently. She walks slowly back to the kitchen.

I turn back around and I grab my fork.

After eating in silence I finally finish eating everything on my plate. Alexander finishes a moment later and wipes his mouth with a napkin. He puts his napkin in his plate and looks at me.

"You good?"

"Yeah."

He grabs my plate with his and walks over to the kitchen and putting the all of the plates in the dishwasher and turns it on.

I get out of my seat and I investigate another room.

I see a huge decadent living room with a huge flat screen. I look at his pictures of him and his family and he looked happy. Looking around the room, I see a nice, decadent flat screen and I saw the reflection. I turn around and I see Alexander leaned against the wall.

"Oh my god."

I roll my eyes and I sit on one of the couches. He laughs and comes sits near me.

"You need to stop with that, you know I get scared easily."

"Yeah..I know."

I roll my eyes.

"Hey? Want a drink?"

I notice that I didn't even drink anything during dinner.

"Sure?"

He leaps up and goes over to the bar located in the living room. I crossed both my legs under me and sat like a kindergardener.

He comes back over with two glasses with a clear liquor with a cut up lime inside.

He hands one to me and sits down. I take it and I smelt it, smelt like vodka.

He chugs the entire drink without breaking a sweat and slams the glass on the coffee table as he finished.

"Woo."

He looks at me and I just look down at my drink nervously.

I wasn't used to drinking such hard liquor but, hey, I'm in the heat of the moment.

I take a quick sip and I put on a face of disgust. It tasted horribly, I look at the glass and I spit my tongue out lightly and I put my drink on the table. It hurt too, It burned my throat as it went down and I cough lightly.

"That was disgusting."

Alexander snickers and shrugs his shoulders.

"I want water."

I get out of the couch and I see a mini fridge with Figi water inside. I open the fridge door and I grab a water out of the shelf and chug it down my throat.

The burning sensation felt faint and I stop drinking the water.

Ah..

I look around awkwardly as I felt Alexander stare at me.

He lifts himself from the couch and walks over to me.

I felt his eyes all over, I look straight as I heard his breathing behind me.

He comes behind and grabs ahold of my waist. I pant as he turns me around fast that I came face close to his lips.

He looks into my eyes and takes the water out of my hands and places it on the counter.

He looks into my eyes and stares at me. He brings his hands over my butt and grabs it. I let out a moan as he kisses my neck tugging on each piece of skin.

His erection pokes me. I was feeling the same too, I could feel myself getting wet from each kiss.

I shake my head and I push him off me.

"No Alex. Petunia will hear us."

"Okay?" he jokes

"I don't want her to think of me like that."

He looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Alright...whatever you say."

I walk past him and I leave the living room going up the stairs. I try to remember where my room was.

I was luckily right and It was the room on my right. I enter my room and I close the door behind me.

I sit on my bed and I let out a low scream.

God, Why did I push away..

I walk to the door but I stay. I shake my head as I walked back to the bed.

I stood there confused but I finally came to a truth.

I wanted Alex.

Turning myself around, I held onto my doorknob as I thought to myself. I look around as I tilt my head back. "Fuck..."

I yank the door towards me but I look up to see Alex at my door.

He stood at the door looking surprised as he looked as he was going to grab the doorknob. His eyes slowly rise as his eyes meet mines.

As I stood there, I stared at him and he stared at me.

I try to ease the silence as I open my mouth but Alex leaves his stance and grabs my face. Surprised, I widen my eyes but soothe my feelings as his smooth, irresistible lips kiss mine.

I let go from the doorknob and kiss him back. Each smooch created a fiery passion within myself and I wanted more.

His kiss staggers me back into my room and I almost trample in my feet. The force of his kiss was empowering and lovely.

He stands still and he slows down. His tongue twirls and begs for entrance. I widen my mouth and the smooch has an exotic feeling. His lips stop and depart from my lips.

I blink my eyes open and look up at Alex. Alex looks down at me and his hand graces my hairline and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

He graces my face and looks into my eyes.

"Hey."

I bite my lower lip as I touch his hand. I take a grasp of it and lower it to my side.

"Hi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1K 20
After one hot and thrilling summer, a decision had to be made, hearts were broken, and tears were shed. Almost five years after the ex-lovers run in...
641K 32.8K 33
C O M P L E T E D ☼ Book 2 ☼ - catch·ing feel·ings beginning to like someone romantically, but usually unexpectedly - Remember your favori...
409K 13.9K 50
#2 in triangle #3 in charming #10 in past #20 in dominating #47 in arrogant (Highest rankings) "I love you!" I said in desperation. "Really?" He...
14.3K 291 4
To alleviate their boredom with the easy life, the wealthy Wilde brothers propose specific challenges to each other every year on their birthday. The...