I Need A Ride (A Lams Fanfict...

By lonzelis

John is in college and runs out of his house. He forgets his license which he finds out 2 hours away from hom... More

1-I Need A Ride
2-Texting and Waiting
3-Long Crap A/N
4-Awkward Silence, or Charming Company?
5-Meeting The Squad
6-Strange Contact Names
7-Flashbacks
8-SHORT CRAP AN SO SORRY GUYS
9-Who Are These Sisters?
10-Staying Over
11-Medium Crap A/N
12-Fort Planning
13-Hamilton Geeks Out Over Harry Potter
14-Fluffy Confessions
15-Well, that was awkward.
16-The Note
17-Time SKIPPPPPP and a new dorm
18-Paralells
19-Seabury and Taxis
20-Shameless Self Promo
21-I had a spy on the inside
22-STOP USING FRENCH, LAFF!!
23-THANK YOU SOO MUCH GUYS
24-I Love You (Insert Name Here)
25-A Bet.
26-The Debate (Part One)
27-AN
28-The Debate (Part Two)
29-Trying to keep Alex from killing Jefferson
30- The Fight
31-Battle Of The Books
32- Flashbacks (Again)
33- The Breakup
34- Laff and Herc
35- 1K
36- Why?
37- MEEEEPPPPP
38- mULETTE
40- Making up, and Being the Cute Couple™ Again
41- Sequel and THANK YOU PEEPS
42- Chapter 1 Of Sequel, "A Sister's Love"
43- Going Back. Sorry Peeps.
44- Jeffmads
45- This really is a day for confessions, isn't it?
46- Why is it always me?
47- Mario Kart
48- Marliza
49- PLEASE GUYS!!!
50- THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH Ft. 2K
51- Coffee Shop
52- The Fight
53- FINALLY
54- Yes I ship Pheacker. Please don't kill me.
55- I AM SOO SORRY YOU GUYS (an AN)
56- So They Meet! Sort of....
57- Love and Hate
58- Wattpad Discord Group!!!!!
59- Eggliza!
60- And they meet for real. If I put it off any longer you guys would kill me.
61- Tagged!?!?!?!
62- HALLOWEEEEENNNNNNN!!! (Ft. I'M BACKKKKKK!)
63- HELP!!!!! PLEASE!!?!?!?!????
64- This day is not going to turn out well......
So.....
My New BOOK! Ink and Cameras (JeffMads) (Newspaper AU)
HEYO PEEPS
Epilogue <3
Just Please Read This Because I Love You Guys ❤️

39-Back Home

518 17 19
By lonzelis

John's POV

I am sitting in the small coffee shop where Alex works. I made sure that he was not working today. I don't want to run into him. I sit, thinking about the letter I wrote Alex. Does it sound like I am making excuses?

I can't handle this. I need to go back. I need Alex (Yes. Yes you do John) I just need to be near him.

I pick up my coffee (Black with no sweeteners. Usually, I don't like plain, but....it is the perfect coffee for grieving.) and start walking towards the apartment, dragging my feet.

When I get to the door, I hold my hand to the door before lifting it up, and knocking twice. I hear footsteps, and see Alex. His hair disheveled, and his eyes tinged with red. He looks like he hasn't slept in a week. He loosed weak and afraid. Knowing him, he probably has been working non stop with me not there to stop him, and get him away from his laptop.

After a few seconds of looking me up and down, and shut the door. Not hard or with malice, but sadly, like he has given up.

That worried me. Alex is the one who always has something to say.

I really hurt him.

I slowly open the door, and see that Alex's door is shut. I go to my room, changing out of Laff's clothes, putting them in a bag to return to him. I change into a hoodie and sweatpants. It is Sunday, so I decide that I need to try to talk to him tonight.

I step out of my room, and walk down to Alex's door. I knock and when I hear no response, I open the door. He is not in the room, so I step through the cracked door into the adjoining bathroom. I gasp when I comprehend what I see.

It is Alex, sitting on the floor, small knife in hand. There are slits on his wrist, and blood dripping onto his hand.

When he sees that I am in the room, he tries to pull his sleeve over his wrist, but I get to him first. I grab the knife away from him, and set on the far edge of the counter while I race to the kitchen to grab the first aid kit and antiseptic. I sit down on the floor next to him, and make him turn his wrists over, and see dozens of cuts, and I ask, "Did....you....."

He nods, and looks down in shame.

I put my hand under his chin and say, "We can figure all this out later. For now, we need to take care of those cuts."

He nods, and holds out his wrists for me to put the alcohol on. I put it on with a few cotton balls. He winces, and I murmur to him, "It's okay Lex. It's okay"

After his wrists are cleaned and bandaged, I move in next to him, pulling him under my arm, picking him up bridal style carrying him to the bed.

We can clean up tomorrow. Right now, we sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 7.8K 92
Yes when I say everything I mean everything modern stuff, ship, but obviously they are going to do the classic react to their own musical first well...
7.4K 867 43
well, here we are. everything is inside 😌 - this story has so much effort into it, like y'all imma cry???? how- if you wouldnt mind really hyping th...
6.5K 370 42
Alexander Hamilton is a freshman at King's College. He meets Lafayette, Hercules Mulligan, the Schuyler Sisters, and of course John Laurens. Alexande...
3.5K 67 35
Completed This is the sequel to College years- lams fanfic. Please read that first. None of the fanart is mine. Most likely will be a little angst bu...