Flutter by.

Per FWWolffe

in a alternate story where sang and the boys dont meet up . where sang breaks free from her cage and finds h... Més

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

28

4.7K 209 29
Per FWWolffe

Sang pov.

I woke up and was instantly cold. I frowned and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and noticed i was the only one in ians room. I sighed and layed back down. I didnt really want to get up. I rolled around in bed until i fell off the edge and was obliged to get up and brush my teeth.

I groggly got up and brushed my teeth. Today felt draining. I haven't even started the day and i knew i was going to have to take a nap somewhere along the day.i opened the door and smelt the yummy smell of breakfast. The sizzling and popping came from the kitchen and i smiled. The guys were up. I quickly headed to chess's room and saw that osais wasn't there. He probably was with them.

I walked in and froze. Mr.blackbourne and kota was here.i timidly said hi and sat next to ian.ian chuckled. Waitttt........i was still in my pajamas!i looked down and frowned. I blushed completely and folded my arms across my cold chest . The cold was going through my thin top.

"Ms.Sorenson , good morning. " owen said and his eyes twinkled. The grey color looked like a melting iron pot , glistening all the way to my seat. I nodded and thanked liam when he placed my plate infront of me. I smiled up to him and ate the yummy omlete. I looked across the table and saw chess feeding a sleepy osais.

I ate my food and blushed.i caught kota staring at me. We both stared at each other until he broke eye contact and blushed. I waited to see if he was going to talk to me, but i guesses not.

"S-sang..... Are you okay? " kota said and looked serious. I raised a brow and looked at him. Did i not seem okay?

"Yeah?" I said and turned to him and Mr.blackbourne. did i look sick?

I saw kota jump and blush.i felt the table move and i raised a brow.i think Mr.blackbourne kicked kota.

Mr.blackbourne didn't look happy. I kept my brow raised and shrugged. Maybe he noticed i was cold? I don't know but that was a bit odd.

"Sorry to intrude this early in the morning for you all. I came here to talk to Ms.sorenson. mr.kalo, when we're finished with breakfast may i speak to her privately?" Mr.blackbourne said and i was so confused. I turned to chess and looked at him. I asked him what was up and he shrugged, he wasn't happy about it though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while of talking and eating , breakfast was done.i didnt feel comfortable being put on the spot and talked to privately but i did as told. I blushed and walked to the living room to talk to kota while mr.blackbourne talked to the guys. I thought he was going to talk to me but kota got up first and told him he 'would do it'?

What was going on?

I sat on the couch and hugged a pillow for warmth and stared at kota.

"Talk about?" I asked and he blushed and nodded.
He sighed then shrugged his hoodie off of himself and draped it over me. I blushed and thanked him. It was kind but i did feel a bit weird in it. His sweet spice scent hit me and engulfed me .i blushed and covered my body with his still present warmth.

"I know this is going to sound weird but....i just have to ask for safety reasons......... Are you okay here? Like are the guys treating you well? Have they done things you didnt want / don't want them to do? Do you feel uncomfortable here by any chance?" He asked and sat in front of me on the coffee table. I stared at him and saw the worry in his eyes. I was confused. Did the blackbourne team not trust chess's team?

"Im fine kota...... honestly....but why are ....you asking?" I said and tried my best at forming a sentence.he blushed then scratched his head.

"It's cause..... your a....young girl ... living in a house full of men. We were just worried that maybe they were taking advantage of you or that you were obliged to stay here and do things.i-if you are dont feel scared...please tell us ! We are here to help if you need-" He said and i frowned. Did they think i was easy to take advantage of?

"I'm okay here" i said simply and turned my head. I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder but i heard a stern voice call out.

"Mr.lee ? I've talked to the boys. This discussion is over. " mr.blackbourne said and i nodded and got up. I turned to kota and took his jacket off and handed it back to him.a tiny bit of me felt bad about how sad he looked as i gave it back but a big chunk of me was still disturbed they thought i was a push over or someone weak.

I sighed i guesses i was a bit weak at the moment but......im not when im healed!and i am perfectly fine here. The boys have been nothing but kind and loving

When i was joined in the kitchen everyone had a tense face. Ian didn't even try hiding his anger. I wonder what Mr.blackbourne asked them?

" Kalo team. We will be taking our leave. Boys.....i was simply asking for the well being of sang. Sang,  you have a phone,  contact us if ever we might come in need. me and mr.lee will be going. Good bye , we'll let ourselves out." he said and let himself out akwardly. We heard the door close and ian growled loudly , then gave a frustrated scream/ groan.

"Can't belive that bastard had the balls to ask us if pumkin was okay here. He told us that he would tell the academy and take her away from us if she wasn't comfortable here! What type of bullshit was that chess? I swear i hate that fucking ass hat even more." Ian ranted and i played with the table mantle. They turned to me and i blushed. Was i suppose to talk too?

"Sang .... what did ass hat in training tell you?" Liam said and stared at me . I sighed and frowned.

" he said if i.... was okay here and i.... said yes. Then he said if..... y'all have done... anything i didn't like. " i frowned and everyone stared at me and raised a brow.

"I didn't like how they..... think im weak and a push over. " i spat out , hating even saying those things to myself .they smiled then patted my head. I gave a small smile at their gesture and chess cleared his throat.

"Sang , starting today I've enrolled you into a online school course.  Ian will be here to help you if you need any help setting up. Our office has a bunch of extra folders, notebooks, pencils ,pens and blank loose leaf paper if you need any tiny. " He said and i smiled and thanked him. I couldn't wait to learn knew things.

Like who liked learning things. I do! everything i learned just had always stuck in my mind .we all got up and began cleaning up. they didnt  try to push me away from helping this time , which was good because i love helping them.if i was going to stay here id atleast try my best to make it up to them for giving me many things and support, kindness and hospitality .

" sang come here pumpkin, lets go get that website set up on the computer honey" ian said and i smiled. i loved using their computer , everything was wireless , the monitor was huge and it was a touchscreen!!

i smiled and followed him to the office room. i kept my journal tucked away in one of their drawers.i walked in and plopped down on the huge plush swiveling chair. ian dragged one from another one of their desks and pushed it towards me. i giggled as he crashed into my chair and sent me railing off somewhere.

" okay pumpkin, chess said he bookmarked the website ......yup here it is ....now i bought this journal,penicls....pens .....markers....colored pencils....look cute erasers! oooo and who could forget this cute pencil case just for you!" he said and i giggled at the cute supplies he whipped out of a plastic bag. i giggled the guys were so funny. this stuff looked for little kids but i wouldnt tell him. it was still cute and useful so i didnt mind.i thanked him and played with the pompom that was on the top of one of the pens.

" okay so everyday your going to have to open this program up and complete these tasks, every saturday your going to have a quiz and im supposed to take all your notes away so you could do so*whisper* i really wont if you need them * stops whispering* anyways its just an everyday thing , youll watch a video of an online teacher and theyll like guide you threw it . if you need any help theyll be there to help you yada yada, but honestly we are teaching this shit so you could ask us  if you dont get anything . now i think that covers most basses.ill let you explore the page and look around at your lessons , youre required to take the test in the begining so the website knows where you stand knowledge wise , then you get your  courses here . " he said and i nodded. i finished looking around while he was talking . it looked really fun. i think i read somehwere that theres a drawing for prizes for being on the leader board nationwide. maybe i could wi-

"c-can i take the test right now?" i asked and he nodded.i smiled and i  clicked for the test and smiled. i could do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HOLY SHIT!!!! GUYS!! GET IN HERE !!!! SANGS A FUCKING GENIUS !!" ian yelled out as he got the results on his phone. i blushed. how did he get them and not me? i logged back on the computer and heard the loud thumping feet of the other guys. the door opened and ian shot up to show them his phone.

" she only missed 3 questions out of 100 and that places her in whats like counted as for freshman year college ! chess she could graduate early if we applied her for -" ian said but chess cleared his throat. i blushed as i heard his footsteps walk up to me.

"sang you did a wonderful job! "he said and i nodded , i thanked him and looked around the website and saw the assignments i had for today. i looked up to see him watching me and i blushed.

" we can do that later tiny, c'mon lets go for a victory ice cream" he said and smiled. i smiled and nodded. Who would say no to Icecream ?liam stretched and sighed

"im going to pass , ive got to head to the gym." he said and the guys groaned

"c'mon man celebrate with us" ian said and smacked his back

"brother....you know why im going"he said and curiosity flickered in me. why was he going?it didn't sound like he was going to the gym now?

" yes its okay liam,sang? is it okay if liams excused from your mini party?" chess said and smiled to me , i blushed and nodded. i couldn't control him , if he needed to go who was i to stop him.

liam smiled and hugged me , i smiled and hugged him back. he nodded and said he was going.he went to the gym alot. i giggled maybe theres a girl there , i giggled and imagined liam trying to woo a girl. somehow in my mind it hurt a bit......i know i shouldnt feel this way....i dont  evenknow if i could . i sighed and smiled to them. i didnt know what they felt towards me .  until i do know i shouldnt really get ahead of myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we arrived at a ice cream parlor and i smiled hugely. eveything in here looked soooooooo coool! i smiled at the arcade games they had and even a couple of claw machines that catched my attention.

we all lined up to order and we got our ice creams instantly. my eyes twinkled as i saw the guys behind the counter building my ice cream. i peeped a 'now hiring ' sign and took a flyer. the guys didnt know i did , maybe i could get this job and possibly pay for some things myself , maybe pay them back?

" here you go sweetie " the guy behind the counter said and passed me my ice cream. i smiled at the old man and took my icecream cone. i smiled hugely and thanked him. ian payed for all of us and we sat down . the guys bought huge hamburgers and i got a icecream cone , i didn't really have much appetite but stealing their fries and the icecream I had were perfect. the booth we sat down at was really pretty , the seats a pretty bright baby blue with white . this whole ice ceam parlor was pretty! i hope we came here often. Speaking of our booth , our booth was right across from the acarde and claw machines.

we talked for a while and i finished my icecream cone. i stared at the claw machine across the room and saw as a girl won a big stuffed bear. i smiled and fiddled with my napkin. i saw a couple approach and won one too. maybe i could win one!? is sighed. i had no money.

i heard chess get a phone call and he went tense next to me. he pulled it out and a random number was on his screen. i got out of the booth so he could get out and talk privately somewhere and he slipped out and excused himself. ian asked chess who it was but chess just walked off. ian grumbled and go up too. he collected the trash and told me to follow him. i did and he lead me straight to the ......oh my god! the claw machines!!!!

"pumkpin you could just ask us if you want to try it." he said and chuckled . he handed me five dollars in ones and i  squeeled and hugged him. he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

i got up to the machine and looked at the stuffed animals. the easier ones were all gone. there were only ones that were buried under each other. i giggled as i saw a funny looking one. this one had huge bunny ears and missed matched eyes. i put my dollar in and looked to ian who was next to me playing a racing game. i smiled and tried my best to win my own toy! i could do it!

i finally got it on my third try! i was loosing hope and was so close to just leaving it until i saw it get picked up by the claw and dropped in the little hole. i giggled as i pulled it out and turned to find ian. ian wasnt here ? i looked around and saw the guys outside. i smiled and couldnt wait to show them what i won.....that was until i saw how stressed out they looked , ian was yelling and running his hand through his hair. They both had varying negative facial expressions....

i turned around and contimplated to possibly play one more game.....so that they had some time to work it out.

i exchanged my dollar for quarters and used them to get candy from the candy machines. i got skittles , m&ms and a big slime ball for 50 cents

i stayed in a booth next to them. well they were outside but i was at a window booth. i could hear some things when ian would yell.so far i heard him yell ; fucking idiot, where, caught , hurt?

what was going on? i couldnt wait any longer in my booth and i walked outside.

the guys turned to me and went quiet. they nodded to the car and i nodded back and got in.i didnt want to pry , maybe it was business wise , like maybe academy stuff . i looked out the window and freaked out. i let a little scream out and the guys snapped to look at me

" what is it tiny?" chess said concerned .

i pointed outside where i saw volto. the guys turned and saw him too!!! Finally !!as chess got out,  a van came by and scooped volto up and drove away fast. it was the third time seeing him....this time i wasnt the only one who saw him!!

"d-did you see him too?!!" i said and freaked out . ian nodded and soothed me.

"yes we saw him pumkin." he said and stared at where they were, as chess messed with his phone. i looked at where he was and shivered. he always popped up when we go out. did he pop up when they went out ?who was he? why did he have a mask???

" CHESS GET IN THE CAR ! "ian yelled out the window and chess nodded. he walked back and hung up his phone call

" ive contacted someone . ive asked for him to run some plates for me. i saw some of the numbers and letters.ive also asked him if he could track down-" chess looked at ian and ian nodded as if knowing the rest of the sentence . i looked outside and counted the cars. something was going on and i didnt know if i should ask about it.

" we're going to have to contact that team arent we?" ian said and groaned.

"yes theyre the only ones we can trust right now,they are better qualified too this type of stuff...retrieval " chess said and parked the car in  a spot .we got out and i had to catch up to them as we walked up to our home.

another team? i asked . more friends? oooo did they have girls?? i said and smiled. i think i did hear ian mention something about a girl! a girl friend!! maybe they did have a girl on their team , maybe they didnt ? i dont know what i heard honestly.

we got home and chess stopped when he entered the door. he sighed and turned to ian

"we frogot to pick up osais from mrs.landers " he said and i smiled

"I'll go get him!!"  i said and he nodded. mrs.landers was their neighbour. she was a elderly lady who was really nice. chess asked if she could take care of osais when we went out. i dont know why . we could have brought along baby osais but they didnt want too. they went rigid ever since liam went to the gym.

Where even was he?

i walked down the corridor and was going to knock on mrs.landers door when i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around and my blood ran cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

thank you for reading and im sorry for the long wait for this update. once again thanks and ill try to update as quick as possible ;) - fww

ps. sorry for the typos if i have any ( probably do) , i typed this on the comuputer again, my fingers go flying sometimes and i dont even check if i type things out correctly :,D . also please comment and tell me what you think so far.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.8M 182K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.8M 137K 62
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
Wlw smut (one shots) Per Kiwi

Literatura romàntica

279K 830 9
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...