Get Down (Nick Carter)

By nicksexual-

Nick pushed me against a wall, pinning my arms above my head. I looked in his eyes, they weren't the bright... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Sabrina Jane Gonzaga
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N

Chapter 27

2.1K 45 9
By nicksexual-

Sabrina's POV

I sat in my room and typed away on my computer; I hate typing essays, I swear, we are assigned an essay for each class. I sighed and took my hands off of the keyboard, I re-read my essay. I groan and delete it all, I need it to be perfect. No, seriously, I do. My teachers have told me that I need to apply myself more, and work harder. Work harder? Is that even possible? I am a straight 'A' student. Is that not good enough? Do they all need to have the damn plus sign after it?

I sigh and start typing again, this time, I am interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I ask, glancing at my door, before looking back at the computer screen.

"It's Ian..."

Ian? What does he want? He normally doesn't talk to me unless I'm in trouble. "Come in," I hear my door open and close. I turn to face Ian. He sits on the edge of my bed.

"So, uh..." He pauses, as if he is trying to find the right words to say. If he is going to try to have the "talk" with me, he's a little late. Mom and I had the "talk" a long time ago. "You and Nick?" He finally asks. Wait, what? How did he even know? Nick and I left before he even got home? I look at him. Maybe he put it together? I mean, it isn't rocket science now I think about it.

"It was only a date, we aren't actually together a couple... if that's what you're getting at." I state, before turning back to my computer. 

"I don't want you to even go on dates with him, Sabrina." Ian says.

"Yeah, well, you aren't exactly my dad, so..." I trail off, trying to focus on my school work than him.

"I may not be your dad, Sabrina, and I don't wish to be; but Nick is signed to my record label, and so are the rest of the boys." Ian pauses, then continues. "You will not be allowed to go on dates with Nick, or any of the other boys. If you two end up breaking up and it ends badly-"

"Then you'll just have to hope that Nick and the boys aren't the kind of people that will drop you over a bad relationship." I snap, cutting him off. I turn around and face him. "Look, I don't know how you even found out, Ian, but it is none of your damn business who I do and don't date. You're my stepfather, nothing more, and nothing less; so quit acting like my father." Ian looks at me blankly. "I have an essay to type, there's the door, feel free to leave." I turn back to my computer and continue typing. I hear Ian sigh, the get up and leave. I roll my eyes. Who the hell does he think he is? He can't just tell me not to date Nick.

A few minutes later, there's a knock on my door. "Sabrina, can I come in for a minute?" The voice belongs to Nick.

"Yeah," I say, as I type away. The door opens and shuts.

"I need your full attention... Once you have a moment." Nick's voice is soft.

I stop typing and turn to face Nick. "Yeah?"

"Um, so, Ian..." Nick trails off. I slightly arch an eyebrow at him. "He doesn't think that we should date..."

"Okay, well, we aren't exactly dating per-say. We've only been on one date." I say.

"Yeah, and that was enough to make him upset." Nick's soft voice is replaced by a stern one. "If he's not okay with it, then it's probably not a good idea for me to date you..."

"Says the one who has been trying to get with me for how many months now?" I ask sarcastically. Nick rolls his eyes. I take a deep breath. "Fine," I say seriously. "But you don't have the right to get pissed off when other guys flirt with me." Nick furrows his eyebrows at me. "What?"

"So you would be completely okay with us not being together and everything?" He sounds completely confused and stunned.

"Um, yeah, I guess." I shrug slightly. "I mean, we weren't even together in the first place, so..." Everything becomes silent for a minute. Nick looks like he doesn't know what to say; so I decided to speak. "Look, you're the one who was chasing me. I find it funny how you wasted nearly two months chasing me just to let me go once you have me where you want me. The way that I am starting to see it, is that you weren't ever all that into me... Which is fine, but I wish you'd make up your damn mind."

"You're seriously going to play that card?" He snaps slightly.

"It's the truth isn't it?" I ask, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"It's not like that..." He looks at me. "Not anymore, anyways."

I pinch the bridge of my nose slightly and sigh, then bring my hand down and look at Nick. "Look, Nick, you either want to be with me, or you don't. You shouldn't let somebody just tell you that you can't be with somebody and be done with it." I turned back to my computer and started typing. I feel the presence of somebody right next to me, I look over and see Nick looking at me. "Nick, what?"

Nick just stares at me for a few minutes. What the hell? "Sabrina,"

"What?" I ask. There's silence, so I decide what happens. "We can still go back to being friends, Nick. It was one date. It's not like it was a relationship that'll make everything awkward."

"How can you act like it isn't a big deal?" Nick asks. I look at him.

"Because it isn't, Nick." I say. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Because it is a big deal to me!"

"Clearly." I state, rolling my eyes. I have an essay to write, Nickolas. Say what you need to, then leave.

"Sabrina..."

I focus my attention on him. "Nick, no offense, but I have an essay to write. And that essay is more important than all of these, so say what you need to then be done with it and leave."

"If you actually listened to what I said, you would realize that I said it's probably not a good idea that we date, not that I didn't want to."

"Is there a difference?" I ask.

"Yes," I stay silent. I'm not sure what to say. I did most of the talking whenever there was silence, he can do the talking now. He looks at me, I look in his beautiful blue eyes, they automatically trap me. He pulls the chair towards him, and bring his lips down to mine. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 7 9
Nick stalks towards me like a predator who has cornered his prey. And right now I very much feel like one. I scrambled up on the bed, he followed. Pr...
327K 10.9K 35
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
826K 19.4K 66
DARK ROMANCE! My back hit the wall, I was trembling in fear because of his close proximity. He was so angry that his veins were popping out from his...
230K 2.2K 11
The Hot Series (Book 1) Story Of a Mysterious Professor, a girl full of life and Mr. Stranger. ***** He is not just kissing me, I'm feeling like he's...