Fall: A Janoskians Fanfic

skyisin1derland

Reagan has been part of this Janoskains family since she moved to Australia since she was 6. She grew up with... Еще

Fall: A Janoskians Fanfic
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Fall Trailer.
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
I FORGOT!
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
What Reagan Looks LIke:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36;
Chapter 37: :(
Epilogue:
Authors Note:
Authors Note x's2:
I'm a Liar....and i'm sorry...
Read this:
Bonus Chapter:
TRAILER!!!
ATTENTION
Alternate Ending:

Chapter 7:

50.5K 617 134
skyisin1derland

“Be nice and Say hello Reag.” Luke told me.

“Hello Reag.” I laughed.

“How is everyone?” Jai asked. It was weird it was like we were talking to nothing. A bunch of comments were coming. I noticed there were a lot of people watching. Close to 5,000 already. And it was growing rapidly

“We’re helping Reagan pack.” Luke told the one girl who asked.

“Then we are going to have a threesome after.” Jai said putting his harms around me because I was in the middle.

“I’m in the middle.” I laughed and they laughed along with me. 

“And Reagan is going to wear this!” Luke said showing the camera my cheetah bra.”

“LUKE! I reached over to grab it but he pulled it away. I ended up laying on top of him. 

“Guys please. People are watching.” Jai teased us. I quickly grabbed the bra and got out of the bed. 

“How is packing for a guy so easy? But I can’t pack for myself?” I spoke loudly.

“This girl is agreeing with you.” Jai read from the computer. 

I grabbed a bunch of my clothes for the winter and folded them. I went into my closet and grabbed two dresses. “Which one should I wear for New Years Eve?” I held them up to Jai and Luke. One was black and it was tight but had quarter sleeves and sparkles on the bottom. The other was a simpler red dress but it had a cut out in the back. They looked at each other.

“Who cares?” Luke said.

“Well my family has a tradition where we wear this fancy dresses and get all nice for New Years.” 

“Oh. Um. I’m not sure. Ask the computer?” Jai said moving the computer. Comments came in. A lot of them said the black one.

“I guess i’ll bring this one. Shit. I need a dress for my dad’s memorial.” I sat on the bed next to Luke. Jai signed off of the computer because he knew it was going to get personal.

“What’s going to like happen at the memorial?”

“I’m not really sure. I know they are going to be like honoring a bunch of people not just my dad. But my dad is getting like this whole like thing done. BUt i’m like stressing out.”

“Why?”

“Because since i’m a good public speaker and what not I have to say something. BUt like it’s going to be hard. And my mom is going to be a mess and I don’t know if I can handle it.” I was being honest. 

“You’re going to be find. Reag. It’s going to be a great speech and your mom will be crying, but so will everyone. It’s a sad time.”

“But I have to look good and everything.”

“You always looks good.” Luke said.

“I know, but it’s going to be broadcasted on National TV!” They both looked at me. In Shock.

“National TV?” Jai asked.

“Yeah, like i think the president is going to be there. It’s just a rumor, but like this event is kind of important for Americans.” I explained putting both dresses in the suitcase. I would wear the red one to the memorial. I put two pairs of heels in. I was finally done packing but My suitcase was extremely heavy and it barley closed.

“I might meet the President!” Luke asked.

“No, you wont because you’re going to be sitting all the way in the back, with the rest of the normal people who can watch. And you will behave like good boys or I will have to beat you up.” I threatened them.

“Wait so we wont even be with you?”

“No, but i told my mom after I give my speech i’m leaving.” 

“Why?” 

“Because I’m going to be bored. And i’ll feel bad. I don’t know how long this thing if going to be.” 

“I’m pretty sure you will be fine and it wont be boring. There will be food. And the President is there.”

“You guys haven’t even be in the states. It’s not that exciting.”

“But the fact we will be leaving Australia and like documenting the whole thing...” Jai paused.

“Documenting?” I questioned.

“Well Luke and I thought it would be a good idea that we show our fans out adventures in like New York City and your family.”

“My family isn’t even exciting.” I told them.

“Well I think it’s a good idea for them to see what a big italian family is like.”

“You guys are so weird.” I told them.

“Luke Jai your mom just called. You guys have to get home. Gina is looking for you.” My mom called from the living room.

“Bye Reag.” They said. Jai leaving first. Luke hesitated.

“Don’t stress about anything Reag. You’re going to be perfect.” He said before leaving. I just hoped he was right. 

“WAKE UP!” I heard yelling as I moved in my bed groaning because it was 3 in the morning. 

“Wakey Wakey Reagan!” There was jumping on my bed. I grabbed my glasses that were sitting on my counter and put them on too see Jai and Luke above me jumping on my bed.

“What the hell?” I asked throwing my blankets over my head.

“Wake the hell up Reagan! We are going to America!” Jai was saying excitedly. I groaned but lifted my head up. They stopped jumping and got off of my bed.

“I hate you.” I said annoyed they woke me up.

“No you don’t.” They were right I didn’t.

“It’s 3 o’clock in the morning. The plane doesn’t leave until 5.” I told them leaning lack down.

“Reagan Get up.” My mom told me coming in my room. I got up and went into the bathroom. After taking my time using the bathroom I went back into my room. Jai and Luke were still in there. They both were dressed the same. Hoodies and sweatpants on. Luke had his Dre Beats around his neck and Jai’s were hanging off of his backpack. 

“You guys are totally way to awake right now.” I confessed rubbing my eyes.

“We are just so excited.” Jai said. He couldn’t keep still. 

“You realize the flight is like 100 hours long.”

“It’s 25. So we will get to New York at like 5 in the morning there.” Luke said.

“The jet lag is going to suck.” I remembered all the other years when I went to the states during this time. The jet lag was so bad. I would sleep the entire day and then not be able to go to bed at a normal hour.

“Are you guys ready?” My mom and Gina asked coming into my room. Gina was going to drive us to the airport. Because Jai and Luke were underaged she was able to walk with them into security. 

“Yes Gina.” I said grabbing my backpack and phone off of my bed. I had my Kindle in my backpack a new magazine, my mac with its charger, my contacts, glasses case, my phone charger and my sketchbook with pencils and markers in my backpack. That was another thing me and Jai had in common. We were both pretty decent artists. 

“Hello everyone. Jai and Luke here. We thought it would be a good idea to record our adventures in New York and on the way to New York.” Jai spoke into the camera i let him use. It was the one we used to make all of our videos. I would be doing a lot of editing. “Luke would you like to tell everyone where we are on our way to?” Jai asked putting the camera on Luke who was talking to me.

“We are on our way to the airport Jai.”

“Very good Luke. Reagan want to say anything?” He put the camera on me. I was half asleep half listening to whatever Luke was rambling on about.

“Hi guys, this is weird i’m never actually in the videos. But um. Jai and Luke are annoying for waking me up this morning.” I said.

“We woke her up by jumping on her bed.” Jai said.

“Turn the camera off Jai. We are there.” Gina said. Jai listened to his mom and put the camera back into his backpack. 

The plane took off on time which was good. But I was having a little bit of a panic attack. I was afraid of flying. I always had been. I was taking deep breaths as the plane was reaching the altitude it needed to be at. I was sitting on the end next to Luke and Jai had the window seat. I asked for the aisle seat because it made me feel better. 

“Are you okay?” Luke asked me during the first hours of the flight. He knew I feared flying but never experienced it.

“Yeah I was just told to take deep breaths and it makes me feel better.” 

“Well it looks like Jai is sleeping so i’m going to shut my eyes. if you need anything Reagan let me know.” He said putting his head phones on his head and leaning his seat back giving me a thumbs up. I smiled at him.

The flight was only about half over. They had fed us and Jai probably used the bathroom about 10 times. It was so annoying having to get up. Luke had gone back to sleep but I was too awake and so was Jai. Jai and Luke switched seats after we ate because Jai and I were drawing. He was sketching Luke sleeping and I was drawing the window. It was light outside and the sky was full of these white clouds.

“Yours is coming out really nice.” He told me.

“That really looks like Luke.” I told him.

“I think the fans need an update.” He said pulling out the video camera, I let him be in charge because he asked.

“Jai I don’t think that you can record on a plane.” I whispered.

“We are doing this illegally.” He spoke to the camera. I laughed.

“We are such badasses.” I told the camera.

“Reagan and are rebels.”

“Film little Lukey sleeping.”  I said Jai did as I told him.

“Wittle Lukey decided to take a nap.” He said filming him.  I took out my phone and took a picture of Luke and would upload it when I could.

“Shit Jai someone is coming!” I said Jai quickly put the camera back in his bag to avoid anymore trouble.

The flight was over and i was exhausted. I knew that the next day I would have to give my speech in front of thousands of people at the memorial but I wasn’t nervous.  I filmed Luke and Jai running around JFK airport in excitement. They were in shock when we arrived at our hotel. I was used to this. I was used to the big skyscrapers and the loud traffic. But they had never seen this before. They were living a dream right now. And I was loving their expressions and documenting all of it. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

130K 1.8K 23
Willow Fisher was basically royalty in Australia. She was the Prime Minister's daughter. She had a reputation of going out and partying, and it wasn...
4K 269 78
Nirvana moved from Melbourne, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand, she moved there to live with her dad, now she's in Los Angeles two years later and...
167K 3.3K 31
Sequel to On My Mind - Beau Brooks fanfic. After months of being apart from each other , fighting for their love Rose and Beau were finally happy in...
24.8K 901 17
Luke has been keeping his feelings for his twin brother a secret out of fear for what others will think, but one drunken night at the Janoskian house...