Youth | I Love Yoo x Reader O...

由 aidemint

❝ weave snatched ❞ (#1 I Love Yoo 10.5.18) 更多

Requests Are Closed!
1. Dieter- Rejection
2. Yeong-Gi- My Name Is (Y/N)
3. Kousuke- Sweet
4. Shin-Ae- Study Date (Fluff/Lime)
5. Yeong-Gi- How Did You Find Me
8. Dieter- Soulmates
9. Soushi- Date?
10. Kousuke- Cheater
11. Kousuke- Jealous (Slight Lime)
12. Kousuke- Years Later
13. Yeong-Gi- Shammallama Ding Dong
15. Dieter- Twins?
16. Kousuke- Family Life
17. Sang-Chul- Party Partners
18. Kousuke/Yeong-Gi- I Love You Two
19. Kousuke- Badass
20. Yeong-Gi- At Last
21. Kousuke- How About No
22. Mr. Hirahara- University
23. Gun Kim- K-Mall
25. Minhyuk- uwu
26. Yeong-Gi- Macaron Shop
27. Soushi- Arcade
28. Dieter/Whole Yoo Squad- ASMR
29. Dieter- Origami
30. Dieter- Detention
31. Hansuke- F*kin Weaboo
32. Kousuke- Party People

14. Yeong-Gi- Dotted Line

8.7K 262 93
由 aidemint

(Requested)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I stepped out of the car and looked around, straightening my business top and skirt.

"This is a lot bigger than I had hoped," I sighed, rubbing my temples. "How the hell am I supposed to find anything."

"Oh, Miss (Y/N). I was expecting you."

"Mrs. Hirahara," I replied stiffly, walking towards her. "What did you want now?"

"My son wanted to meet you." I shook my head and laughed mockingly.

"No, Mrs. Hirahara. I'm afraid you are wrong. You. Wanted. Me. To. Meet. Your. Son," I corrected, giving a sick smile. She smiled back.

"Of course, silly me." I politely, but falsely, smiled back and continued to walk as Mrs. Hirahara babbled on.

(Timeskip)

I arrived in front of an office, standing there, unimpressed as I watched the mother tap on the door.

"Nol~" she sang, "She's right here waiting for you~" I groaned to myself and popped a mint in my mouth. This was going to be grand. A ginger opened the door and I let myself take in his features.

He was quite good looking, I'll give him that. Pretty tall as well.

"Who is this?" he asked, leaning against the door frame.

"(Y/N) of the KingJi Corporation," I said, sticking my hand out, "Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Hirahara." He gave a look at my hand before shaking it.

"Nice to meet you too," he said brightly.

(Timeskip)

I sighed as Mrs. Hirahara locked us in the same room, expecting us to get somewhere.

"Is your job any fun, Miss (Y/N)?" I almost snorted.

"Yes, a full time office job where none of the employees are competent enough to get work done is so much fun, Mr. Hirahara," I scoffed, sarcasm dripping from my voice. He looked mildly surprised as he nodded and took a sip of his soda.

"You sound like my older brother, Kousuke," he joked. I raised an eyebrow and scoffed.

"Your older brother must be quite the charmer then," I replied, clicking my tongue.

"You can't be serious."

"It's sarcasm, genius," I responded, rolling my eyes, suppressing a smile. He made an 'O' shape with his mouth and was quiet again. I sighed again, not wanting to bear the hefty weight of silence.

"So, how is your job in the Hirahara business, Mr. Hirahara?"

"Call me Yeong-Gi."

"I do not address people by their first names until I feel comfortable doing so, Mr. Hirahara," I said, faking a smile.

"Sorry... I didn't know." He looked genuinely sad and apologetic, and I hesitated.

"Look, if I seem rude, pardon my manners. I just really didn't want to be here, I'm not normally rude, I promise," I said airily, "I just have a hard time opening up to people. I can be very sarcastic and cold at times, but that's about it." He looked at me, smiling a bit.

"Thanks." I almost laughed.

"For what?" I coughed, "I didn't give you anything."

"For going out of your comfort zone to tell me something. I appreciate it." I felt a heat rise to my cheeks.

"Yeah. It's no problem."

(Timeskip)

I walked along the hallway and suddenly bumped shoulders with someone.

"Watch where you're going," we said at the same time. I turned around angrily and was met with a pair of cold blue eyes.

"You should watch your step. Don't lose your footing," I said, a hint of annoyance dancing in my tone.

"As to you, Miss," the guy said.

"Who do you think you are?"

"Kousuke Hirahara. The heir of this company, might I add."

"I am the CEO of my late father's company, KingJi, (Y/N) (L/N)," I said replied, looking into his eyes with menace. "Might I add." By now I was mocking him.

"So you're the woman doing business with my father."

"That is correct, Mr. Hirahara. Your old man seems like a commanding one."

"You have quite the sharp tongue, (L/N)."

"As do you, Hirahara." I glared at him and started to walk away.

Some brother Nol has.

(Timeskip)

"Hello? Yeong-Gi, I'm at the door with the contract. I need you to sign it," I called, knocking on his door. He opened the door with wide eyes.

"You said my first name," he said quickly, beaming, "You. Said. My. First. Name!" I couldn't help but smile subtly at his expression as he dragged me into his office.

"Didn't I say that I call people by their first names whenever I feel comfortable to?" I chuckled, lining up the stack of papers and stapling them together, handing it to Yeong-Gi.

"What's this?" he asked, flipping through the papers.

"It's a contract agreement. We need your signature, and that's it," I replied, tapping on the dotted line. He frowned, looking at the document.

"Have you even read this?" he said, whacking the papers lightly. I took them and scanned over the lines of words.

"I don't remember Mr. Hirahara mentioning that..." I muttered, tapping on the second sentence in the fifth paragraph. "I'll have to ask him." I turned to leave, but a hand restricted my depart.

"Wait, (Y/N)..." Yeong-Gi pleaded. "Do you really want to change that fact?"

"What?"

"I mean, would it really be bad having one of us as your future spouse?" he whispered, looking down at the ground. I bit my lip in hesitation, maintaining a cold stare. He let go of my arm, letting his fall by his sides.

"I don't want to change it," I thought, clenching my fist. "But that's selfish."

"Can you stay with me?" I turned to look at Yeong-Gi in surprise.

"Pardon?"

"Why won't you stay with me? We've known each other for a pretty long time, and I feel like... We could... be together, you know?" he mumbled, playing with his thumbs. I set the papers down and looked up at him.

"Is that what you really want?" I wondered aloud, looking at him intently. "Or is this some kind of sick joke that your mother made you say?"

"What?" he panicked, "No, no! Of course not! I like you, a lot! I'm just scared... That it'll end up like my last relationship..."

My eyes softened at the mention of his ex, Alyssa. I sighed and picked the papers up again, smiling and nudging his shoulder.

"But first, you have to sign on the dotted line."

His face brightened as he picked up a pen and wrote his signature.

"It's official."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

61.3K 970 56
This will include Jumin, Saeyoung, Zen and Yoosung. Request are open! Enjoy!❤
46.5K 1.4K 72
"𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥" ✔︎ 𝐅𝐖𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 2021 © 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑...
45.8K 3.4K 29
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.. 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. April 2024
26.9K 632 21
Hold on to your weave because that's not the only thing getting snatched 🤸🏽‍♀