Me,My Brother and My Mate.

Galing kay SupermanSCREAM

Loki Trays is that girl. You know the one who everyone claims is bad news and yet nobody can resist. Her char... Higit pa

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Authors note!!! (I hate these too, but please read!!!!)
Chapter 6. (Part 1 although the next chapter will be called 7!!!)
Chapter 7 (Part 2 of chappie 6... Told you I'd call it this!)
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10. The interview!!!!
Chapter 11!
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.

Chapter 16.

1.2K 27 11
Galing kay SupermanSCREAM

The pic on the side is Fray ;) and the video is Wild ones by Flo Rida ft. Sia, have a look at the video its an awesome song :D

Recap: "Hello Mr. Bartender sir!" Slade slurrs to the bar stool??? Huh! Thats kinda cool, maybe it will reply.I walk over to the real bar tender and order a beer for me and Slade adn hand it to the already tipsy wierdo. "Ahhhhhhhh Loki, my bestie and Diegos *hicc* mate, how are you???" I freeze. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!?!?!?!??!

Story: Lokis P.O.V

"Slade? Did you just say me and Diego are mates?!?!?!" he looks at me confused. "Umm, you didnt know? That rules out the discoing penguins and him being a square for a rubik cube! Ah well" what?? Did this dude ever make sence? But more to the point... ME AND DIEGO ARE MATES!?!?!??!?! NO way! He would have told me! Right? There is NO WAY they would have left me in the dark about all this, is there? I leave a smashed Slade talking to his beer mug about pillows alone and head off to find Diego, or should I say my mate dearest? NOTE THE FUCKING SARCASM! I find him talking to Samson drinking a budwiser. I stalkover to the 'love of my life' and smack him hard across the face, like the lady I am. I then grab Diegos arm and pull him off to an empty booth. He smiles drunkenly at me, as he flops down on the seat. I sit beside him, the anger inside me still bubbling like crazy. "Lo-Lo" He slurs, goofily grinning at me "Wazzz wronggggg?". If I wasnt annoyed I would laugh and video him. "Whats wrong?" my voice is deadly quite "Do you want to know whats wrong" he nods timidly, sencing my rage at him. "THE FACT THAT YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT WE ARE MATES THATS WHAT IS WRONG DIEGO!!!" by now I was screaming at him, but nobody even noticed me. Suddenly he seemed more serious, his wolf must have noticed how angry I was at this situation that he sobered Diego up to comfort me, HIS MATE! ' Loki, relax!' JAy murmurs in my head trying to sooth me ' LJ and Diego both regret not telling us. They're wraapped around our finger!' I liked that idea, having Diego doing what ever I want to please me! I decided that toying with him would be fun, make him suffer for not telling me about our bond. "L-Loki?" he stutters out looking nervous, my game is working! "Lo-Lo I'm sorry! I didnt mean to upset you! What can I do to make you happy?" 'See I told you he regrets it, and Im all  for messing with their heads!' Jay pipes in. 'Jay, is LJ trying to talk to you?' I ask my inner wolf, an idea forming. 'Yeah.... why?' she asks me cautiously, she knows how bad my revenge can be. Once I managed to have someone sent all the way to the Himalayss for pissing me off, but thats a story for another day. 'What would he do if you, lets say, ignored him?' I was deviously plotting revenge, 'He would go mental and drive Diego crazy with his worry' she giggles. 'Ok then you ignore LJ and I'll act pissed off, although its not really acting, to Diego. Deal?' I summarise the plan to Jay and she quickly replies 'yup! Lets do this!'. "Loki? Are you okay? DId I really upset you? YOu havent talked to me for five minutes!" Diegos voice is nervous and desperate, hahaha thats what you get for not telling me! I growl out bitterly " Why should I talk to a traitor of a mate?" his face falls. " Loki, IM SOOOOO SORRY" he sobs out, a tear slipping from his eye. I could tell he meant it.

*Jays POV*

I ignore LJ, although it was almost impossible. His plea's were becoming more desperate. I could not answer him though for two reasons. One- Loki would be annoyed if I did, and she was important to me. And two- I was hurt by the fact that LJ didnt tell me that we were soulmates. I listened to LJ again 'Jay! Im soo sorry! I didnt mean to hurt you! Baby please forgive me! I wont ever hurt you again! You are my every thing! I DIDNT MEAN IT!!!!' See what I mean, desperate and somehow so sweet! Then one thing he says strikes me 'Your rejecting me arnt you..... I dont blame you. I would reject me too!' and with that his voice disappers. Oh god! What have I done?

*Diego's POV*

I feel like an ass! Why didnt I just tell Loki that she was my mate when I had the chance, it would have prevented her thinking that I dont care about her if I had just been straight forward.I would be her slave forever if she forgives me. And I wont stop begging until she does! 'Diego, I think that our mate is rejecting us!' LJ says in a stressed, dejected tone that he'd never used before. What? I know Loki's pissed off at me, but she woulodnt go that far... would she? I look over at the firetruck red angel and decied something.

*Loki's POV*

"You're better off with out me Loki" Diego's  regretful tone rings in my ears as he stands up and walks off, his sholders slumped. 'LOKI!!!! DO SOMETHING!' Jay screams in my head, clearly hurt by what our mate said. 'Jay, he made his choice. Im not going to be that girl who crys over a boy. So grow up! We don't need him!'. I stand up, tugging at the hem of my dress and swagger over to Fray. "Lets kareoke!" QI exclaim, wanting to sing away all of life's problems. He nods and we head towards the machine, making one pitstop at the bar to skull some beers. "Lo-Lo bear whadya wanna singgg" he giggles drunkenly, and to be honest I wasnt in a much better state then him. "Ummm Frayz I wanna sing...... WILD ONES BY FLO RIDA!" he presses the code thingy and the lyrics for Wild ones by Flo Rida ft. Sia came up.

"Hey I heard you were a wild one
Oooh
If I took you home
It'd be a home run
Show me how you'll do
I want to shut down the club
With you
Hey I heard you like the wild ones
Oooh" I sing swaying my hips to the beat.

Fray takes the mike from my hand and sings in a deep voice "I like crazy, foolish, stupid
Party going wild, fist pumping
Music, I might lose it
Blast to the roof, that's how we do'z it
I don't care the night, she don't care we like
Almost dared the right five
Ready to get popping, ain't no surprise
Take me so high, jumping no doubts
Surfing the crowd
Oooh
Said I gotta be the man
When they heading my van, might check one too
Shut them down in the club while the playboy does it, and y'all get lose lose
After bottle, we all get bit and again tomorrow
Gotta break loose cause that's the motto
Club shuts down, I heard you're super models" Dayum that boy is good, not to mention, HAWT!

My turn "Hey I heard you were a wild one
Oooh
If I took you home
It'd be a home run
Show me how you'll do
I want shut down the club
With you
Hey I heard you like the wild ones
Oooh" I grip the mike in one hand like a pro, my other hand tangled in my hair.

Whoo c'mon Fray make me proud "Party rocker, foot show stopper
More shampoo
Never one, club popper
Got a hangover like too much vodka
Can't see me with ten binoculars
So cool
No doubt by the end of the night
Got the clothes coming off
Til I make that move
Somehow, someway, gotta raise the roof, roof
All black shades when the sun come through
Oh, it's on like everything goes
Round up baby til the freaky show
What happens to that body, it's a private show
Stays right here, private show
I like em untamed, don't tell me how pain
Tell them this, bottoms up with the champagne
My life, coming harder than we hit play
Do you busy with the bail, were you insane" Ok! How is he not in a band! Or working with Simon Cowel?

I grab the mike off him and sing my part again " Hey I heard you were a wild one
Oooh
If I took you home
It'd be a home run
Show me how you'll do
I want to shut down the club
With you
Hey I heard you like the wild ones
Oooh" Yeah thats right! I am AWESOME!

We both grip the mike leaning in and belting "I am a wild one
Break me in
Saddle me up and lets begin
I am a wild one
Tame me now
Running with wolves
And i'm on the prowl
Show you another side of me
A side you would never thought you would see
Tell that body
Gotta make sure do you have enough
I can't lie
The wilds don't lie" Wow we sound good together!

Time for me to shine... again! "Hey I heard you were a wild one
Oooh
If I took you home
It'd be a home run
Show me how you'll do
I want to shut down the club
With you
Hey I heard you like the wild ones
Oooh
I am a wild one
Break me in
Saddle me up and let's begin
I am a wild one
Tame me now
Running with wolves
And i'm on the prowl...."

I grab his hand and we take a bow. I couldnt help but laugh at the part about running with the wolves, it was true as could be! We continue to laugh as we head over to Shay and MArk who were busy chatting up two bimboed blondes, in mini belt sized dresses and half a beauty store of make up caked on each of their fake, spray tanned faces. I hold in a laugh as barbie number one says to Fray in a 'seductive tone' " Hey big boy, how bout ditching this whore and hooking up with me?" he just shrugs and doesnt reply. "So Im a whore am I?" I ask barbie 1 and she nods her plastic face at me smirking.  "Yes, yes you are" her high pitch voice is giving me a headache. I look her over laughing "At least I'm not so fake that Barbie dolls mistake me as their long lost sister" I hear a few "ohhhh"s and barbie 1 huff at that. Barbie 2 sneers at me " Don't be such a bitch, at least guys wanna date us!". I couldn't help but laugh at that. "Sweetheart guys dont want you. They want an easy lay from a cheap whore." that was the last straw for her I guess because she reaches over and bitch slaps my cheek. I can barley control my wolf from killing theese sluty  wannabees. Fray grabs my hand and pulls me away before I kill someone. We head over to the beer counter where Slade was still talking to the barstool.  I see Diego in the corner of my eye, glaring at Cruz and listening to Theo as he says something. He glances at me and quickly turns away.  I look up at Fray and mumble "Diego hates me.... doesnt he?" Fray just looksa away handing me a beer. I knew he did! "He doesnt hate you, he's just upset,your rejection really hurt him" my eyebrows furrow as I look up at Fray, "what rejection? I didnt reject him?". "  You did, he mind linked us that you did earlier?" his  voice shows that he wasn't comletley sure of what he was saying. I shake my head furiously "I was pissed off at him, but I didnt do something that drastic, I swear!" he nods and hands me another beer. I gulp down a mouthful grinning evily "Wanna get a tatoo?" I had this weird thing with tatoo's. He raises an eyebrow "Lo-Lo babes are you sure thats a good idea?" I nod smirking " the pain will make me forget bout this whole Diego thing, plus it'll look cool!" he shakes his head laughing, "Come on then!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.3M 80.5K 82
You're a werewolf who ends up in the company of Loki in the Avenger's tower after saving Pepper Potts' life.
854 49 4
Loki is capable of sweet talking his way into the bed chambers of anything with legs so successfully that you often wondered if his words were laced...
429K 12.6K 50
((WARNING!!! 2012 was a very cringe-worthy time for me and all of us, it's in need of a good editing... Sexual Content Ahead!!! Beware of exploding o...
19 0 8
Abriel is the only survivor of a universe destroyed by a despot as bad as, if not worse than, Thanos. Once human with some empathic abilities, she ha...