Family First

By KingDeezy

It all starts with Amarni Drew Anderson. An ambitious teenage boy in a society full of hopelessness and doubt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Sequel
..

Chapter 38

492 14 0
By KingDeezy

Chapter 38

~ Bobby P.O.V ~

~ 2 months Later ~

Before my mum passed away, I really wanted a little sister to play with, but its no fun when My mum’s not here with me. I mean I love and adore Heaven, but she is the cause of my mothers death. But I can’t blame her for that.Now I’m kinda starting to understand how Alicia and Jordan feel – living without their mum. At first when I was told that she stopped breathing, I didn’t believe it and I stood there frozen.After taking it in, I was still in shock , but I had to be strong , especially for my little sister. Aunty Felecia had reassured me that she’ll be her for me. And she has been.

I said my last goodbye’s at the funeral back in October and I watched my mum be buried, looking around at everyones gloom faces and their puffy eye from the tears that they had cried, I cried on a little because I know that my mum will ways be in my heart, so I was happy that she’s now in a better place. Now that all of that is done, I’ve put all the misery aside, keeping my mum in my heart. I sat in my room with Heaven in my room on my bed as we watched her favourite show ‘ Peppa Pig’ . She’s gotten so big and she can crawl now and nearly say my name.

“ You smell Heaven, lets change your nappy.” I said to her in my baby voice. Imagine, I’m a ten year old changing a nappy, I’m so cool.

“ MUM , mum , mum , mum” she babbled.

“ I’m not Mum, I’m Bobby.” I laughed at her.

“ Say Bo-b-by.”

“ Mum, mum, mum , mum.” She continued as she stared at the ceiling, smiling to herself.

“ oh my days.” I giggled to myself slapping my forehead.

“big boy changing nappies ! “ Jordan busted open my bedroom door, pinching my sides as his voice filled the room. I don’t even wanna get angry, but I know that he isn’t going to stop. He expects me to react, but he doesn’t like my reaction. He does this all the time. Sigh.

“ ok, you don’t have to pinch me ! “ I replied , but he carried on.

“ JORDAN STOP ! “ I shouted, now beginning to get angry, but he laughed loud like it was funny. And slammed my door as he left.

I picked up Heaven and went to Aunty Felecia’s room, handing her back. But I sat on her bed. Her bed is so comfortable.

“ You alright?” She asked me, looking at my hand that was stroking her forehead. I have a habit of doing that. Its my comfort, I even stroke my own forehead sometimes, without even realising.I’m not weird ! Some people suck their thumb and I touch foreheads, no biggie.

“ Yeah.” I giggled after realising what I was doing.

“ Hows School?” Aunty Felecia asked. She always made sure we were on track with school work.

“ Its alright aunty.” I answered.

“ that’s good, have you done your homework Bobby?”

“ Oh yeah, I’ll do it now.” I went to the living room, turned the tv on to Nickelodeon to which Sam n Cat was on and I started doing my maths homework.

After doing my homework, I went upstairs into Jordan’s room where he was playing Fifa on his Playstation 4. I pinched him just has he did to me and ran into Alicia’s room.

~ Layla P.O.V ~

I Support my boo in anything constructive that he wants to do. I’m always right by his side , each step of the way. We’ve been going out for about 2 years now, but I’m still happy in my relationship. Most people say that long relationships are boring, well those people lied, because I still love Tyler the way I do when we first met.

Right now, I am following Tyler to one of his photo shoots for JD sports, then he has a Urban magazine shoot. Tyler isn’t part of an agency yet, so  he basically finds these shoots himself. I love his dedication and determination to aspire in his career. Plus he looks good doing it.

“ Go Show em’ Watchu got ! “ I cheered him on as he stepped out in the black and white adidas tracksuit that they gave him to put on.

“ Thanks Shawty ! “ He pecked me on the lips before stepping infront of the camera, where there was a white background. He was posing and doing his thing up there, looking sexy as ever. There was music in the background, so I just bubbled along to it. I haven’t heard this song before ,but it was going “ oooooh, ahhh, ahhhh, ooooh.” That’s the only part I could remember.

Tyler had changed into a completely different outfit; he had on a black bucket hat, supply and demand white and black mesh top. Cuffed leather trousers and Black and white puma suedes. Naah he was looking hot !

“ Who that fine boy? Who that? Who that?” I laughed ,flicking my hair side to side. Snapping my fingers.

“ You weirdo” he gave me a deep chuckle.

“ You love me that way.” I added. I scrunched up his face before giving me a thumbs up sarcastically then he did his ting.

** Hour Later**

Tyler had finished his shoot at JD now we were going to some place to do this magazine shoot.

“ You need to teach me how to drive Ty, I’m nearly 18.” I spoke over the radio that was playing.

“ Hmm.. Alright after this shoot, I might consider it.” He turned down the volume , but his eyes was focused on the road.

“ I’m a fast learner you know, you don’t know me.” I bigged up my chest.

“ When I get my Provisional and my licence u’ll be mad.” I continued.

“ And why would I be mad?” He smiled, turning the wheel , into a parking lot.

“ Because I’ll be better than you.” I clicked my fingers from left to right, making an ‘ S’ in mid air

“ ISIT? RAH I didn’t even know that.” He answered sarcastically, I wanted to pinch him in his neck. His cute lil neck.

“ yes. It . Is. And u’ll soon know.” We walked into a building that had many floors and each floor had a lot of offices where people were either typing on computers , writing or printing. We were escorted into a room that looked similar to the JD one, just that this was much more bigger and had a green screen. I sat on a stool next to the photographer as we waited for Tyler to get changed. He came in looking sexy as his muscular frame was on display. He was topless and all I could do was stare at his perfectly defined abs, and his bulky chest, my mouth watered at his V line as he stepped into the booth wearing shorts that were just above his knee and he wore black tinted rayban sunglasses. He smiled at me and I smiled back feeling like a school girl meeting her crush for the first time. His first pose was him putting his thumb on his chin and is index finger on his cheek, and the other fingers rested below his bottom lips, his head was slightly tilted upwards and his lips were parted. That was his signature pose. He only did one outfit change for this shoot and we were out by the blink of an eye.

I was excited, Tyler agreed to teach me how to drive, he reversed out of the space, so that I could drive in the parking lot. I sat in the driver seat, as he sat in the passenger and I put on my seatbelt.

“ First thing you do is check your mirrors, to see if theres cars in your view.” He advised and I did as he said.

“Now , put your foot on the left pedal and press down on it.” I did as he told me to, until the pedal reached the bottom of the car.

“ Wanna know what that is?” he asked.

“ Yeah duh.”

“ That’s the clutch, now use that gear stick and put the car on first gear.” He chuckled. I struggled moving the gear stick because it wouldn’t move to where I wanted it to go.

“ Its not going on the gear I want.” I whined.

“ You see the pattern at the top of the stick? Use those exact lines to get the gears, so in this case, slide it left and then up.”

“ Oh.” I beamed as I realised how easy that was.

“Okay slowly raise your foot.” I felt the vibration of the car as lift my foot up.

“ Slowly.” He insisted. I think I was doing it faster than he wanted to.

“ You thought we were going to move?” he laughed as he saw me turning the wheels.

“ The handbrake is on, dummy, but first, press down slowly on the right pedal, that’s the accelerator okay?”

“ Yep.”

I felt the car Rev and adrenaline rushed through me, I was ready. Let’s go.

“ Before you get gassed look at the meter ,  you’re pressing down too much, I want you to lower it until it gets to 10mph.” I did as he said.

“ Now you cant take the handbrake off.” I pulled it back and the car was moving, I was actually driving.

They See Me Rollin’

They Hatin’

Patrollin’ They Tryna catch me ridin’ dirty

Tryna Catch me ridin’ dirty

I sang as I drove, I was actually doing sick, I can’t believe my pregnant ass was driving. I was turning swiftly around each bend and looking through the mirrors each time. Even though I was driving slow. I didn’t want to stop, but Tyler told me to, so I pushed down on the brake and the car jerked and came to a quick hault making us lean forward in our seats.

“ I need to teach you how to stop next time.” Tyler laughed as we switched seats.And Tyler drove us home. We live together in a small two bedroom house near Chan’s house. Its small, but I like it, its cosy. I kicked my trainers off and hung my coat up on the rack and laid against the headboard with the pillow comforting my back.

“ Want something to eat?” Tyler asked me.

“ Yes please.”

“ Ite, I’ll cook for my two babies.” Tyler has been cooking for me now that I am heavily pregnant and he’s doing a pretty good job of looking after me.

** 2 hours later **

Tyler came back up the room with a plate full of food and a tray, with some water on the side. The beautiful smell lingered in the air and travelled through my nostrils. He had cooked me barbecue chicken, with rice and gravy , Yorkshire pudding and a nice salad on the side. I tucked in after thanking him and he ate beside me.

“ Thanks babe.” I thanked him eating my last bite.

“ You’re welcome b, pass you’re plate.” I handed over my plate and thanked him again, as he jogged down the stairs washing our plates, he came back up and took off his top and placed his head on my belly, as he rubbed it in circular motions, I watched his veiny hands massage my belly and I can’t even lie his touch was making me horny.

“ Aww you don’t want daddy to lay there.” I cooed at my stomach, because the baby had kicked.

“ You don’t mind if we have some pregnant sex do you?” Tyler said to my stomach  , making me laugh, as he rested himself in-between my legs. I could feel his hardened piece against my centre as he kissed my lips delicately. His lips moving at a slow pace, as it travelled from my lips and too my neck, where he sucked and nibbled lightly, causing me to moan each time, his lips were in contact with my sensitive skin. I felt his hands rub under my top , continuing his kissing he pulled off my top leaving me in my bra.i rubbed down his abs and locked my eyes with his. He licked his lips as he cupped my right breast in his hand.

I felt his wet tongue on my nipple and a moan escaped from my lips. His skilled tongue flicked my nipple and slowly moved in circular motions as he played with the other one with his fingers. I could feel the wetness on my knickers.By this time he knew, he took off my trousers and my damp knickers were on display.He kissed my neck all the way to my belly button as his index finger rubbed my throbbed clit. He took off the wet knickers and sucked on my neck again. He inserted his finger slowly and I jerked back. He pushed it in deeper and deeper and I arched my back. His pace picked up , sliding faster and faster until he took his fingers out and I felt the breeze on my opening.

“ I love you.” He whispered into my neck.

“ I .. I .. AH FUCK.” I moaned as I felt his lips come in contact with my vagina. I felt his tongue lick my insides as he gave me an intense stare whilst licking me out. He plugged his finger in again still swirling his tongue around the opening.

“Faster Layla, you can do it.” He commanded as my hips thrusted on his fingers, getting faster each time I could feel myself reach my peak.

“I’m gonna cum” I screeched and hit my climax.sinking into the bed, after releasing.

Tyler took off his bottoms exposing his piece and laid on the bed ,Indicating for my to go on top. I collapsed my body against his and I felt him insert ,his piece inside me and I screamed out as I felt the length. He grabbed onto my ass and pounded me up and down vigorously. I could feel his heavy breaths against my neck . He spanked my bum and turned my over so that I was on the bottom and began thrusting  and grinding his hips into me. I held onto the headboard and moved in time with him. My toes curled as I climaxed the second time and I heard Tyler moan as he bussed in time with me.

we both cuddled up in the bed panting and my stomach kicked again.

~ Louis P.O.V ~

** The Next Day **

Everyone was chilling at mines : Biola, Chanel, Layla,Tyler, Chris, Cory  and Jaydon. Some of us were revising , Chanel and Layla were just chilling with us giving us good company. We were chatting a lot , but we were still getting work done somehow.

“ Accounting is pissing me off, I’m trying to remember all these formulas but it won’t stick in!” Jaydon said looked pissed at his formula sheet.

“ Truss.” I agreed with him.

“ But you’re doing sick at Accounting tho.” Jaydon pointed out.

“ Do BTEC Colouring , if you’re complaining so much.” Cory mocked , which made us all burst out with laughter.

“ Naah g, you can do that still.” Jaydon replied laughing at the banter.

“ Ite let me test you Jay. What is the formula for Gross Profit Margin?” I asked.

“ Gross Profit divided by Turnover ,times by 100”

“  I cant be asked to do anymore, but that was right, stop stressing.” I laughed and he sighed giving me a ‘ huh ?’ face.

“ Hi Snapchat, with these lot.” Chanel spoke to her phone as she turned it to face us.

“ They’re revising, shhh.” She continued as she faced it back to herself.

“ Let me do a snapchat , I look hella buff today.” Cory got up and went over to Chanel.

“SKEEEEEN.” Biola kissed her teeth.

“ you’re a joke, you know that right?” Chanel rolled her eyes. She handed him her phone and he took many selfies and handed it back to her.

“ Prick.” Chanel mumbled.

“ You’re not coming to college next year are you?” Chris asked Layla.

“ I wish I could, but I’ve got other priorities now.” She replied, putting her hair into a bun.

“ Ohh yeah, you having a boy or a girl?” Biola asked her, but she tapped her nose.

“ U’ll have to wait and see.”

“ Tyler what do you want  the baby to be?” Jaydon questioned Tyler.

“ I don’t mind having a lil boy running around.” He replied. I can imagine a tyler look alike running around, that’s gonna be dope.

“ What about you Chan?” Biola asked

“ I didn’t want to find out yet.” She spoke softly.

“ Are you gassed that Amarni’s coming back tomorrow?” Cory asked with a big grin.

“ Mmm , yeah I actually am.” She reassured herself. She sounded half-hearted, I would have expected a bigger response knowing how long he’s been gone.

“ I can’t believe that my bro is gonna be a dad, raah looking back he’s always been good with kids.” I chipped in. All Amarni’s little cousins love him off.

“ What about you Tyler are you staying for second year?” Chris asked.

“ Are you forgetting that this is my last year or nah?” Tyler chuckled.

“ OHHH YEAAH, you going uni?” He continued.

“ Might take a gap year and focus on my career and looking after my family.” He answered.

“ awwwwwwwww.” Biola and Chanel both cooed.

“ Speaking of ‘aawwww’s how did you and Evangeline become so close?” Layla directed her question to Chris who now appeared shy.

“ We just vibe of each other ever since that family dinner.” He said scratching his neck the whole time.

“ That’s so cute, do you like her?” Biola asked. Its like all the girls were interrogating him with questions.

“ I dunno.”

“ What do you mean , you dunno?” Chanel said.

“ Okay, well I like her, secondly I dunno if she likes me and also I don’t know how Amarni would react because they’re so close.” He confessed.

“ You sound soooo wet.” Cory teased his twin.

“ You just mad that you’re lonely.” Chris argued back doing a lil dance.

“ I aint lonely bro, I’ve got a wifey, I’m cool.” He did the dance back to him.

“ ISIT?” Jaydon interfered into their convo.

“ Yeah, I’ll bring her around tomorrow, since you all don’t believe me. Gosh do I always have to tell y’all everything.”

“ YES.” We all shouted in unison and he laughed.

“ besides , you might just pick up a random chick on road and say that she’s your girl.” Chris said.

“ Naah forreal, I think this girl is the one and I normally aint the settling down type, but she’s slightly changing me.” Cory opened up. I never thought I’d ever see the day.

“ That’s what I’m talking bout.” Tyler spudded him.

“ I’m going to smoke quick.” Tyler got up and went into the garden.

“ Well, him soon come, hav fi ask him bout him cousin.” Biola said putting on an patois accent. CRINGE. The girls were having their mini convo with Chris.

“ Err lowe that Biola, you’re not Caribbean.” I screwed her.

“ K. “

“ Can we revise now.”

We continued revising for about an hour or so, doing past papers and testing each other with music playing in the background. I think today went well to be honest in terms of me revising. It was balanced between bussing jokes and actually revising.

Tyler , Layla , Chanel and Jaydon had left, it was just me , Biola and the twins watching ‘ Kandi’s Wedding’ I put It on the laptop and then plugged it into the tv that was hung up onto the wall, so that it looked like it was playing through the tv.

“ Doesn’t Mama Joyce remind you abit about how my parents were towards you.” Biola pointed out. We were spread out on the sofa, Biola had her head on my lap, Chris was on one couch and Cory on the other.

“ ohhh yeah, that’s true.” I laughed in reply not knowing what to say.

“ I hope she does not ruin Kandi’s wedding, Todd might have to stick up to Mama Joyce like you did to mines.” She continued , I couldn’t see her facial expressions, but she was probably getting emotional.

“ MAN LIKE.” Cory came over and spudded me.

“ Joker.” I laughed.

“ I’m gonaa go now, mans falling asleep on this couch.” Chris got up and stretched.

“ I’m gonna come with you, I don’t wanna be a cock block.” Cory said, I swear this guy is too funny.

They said their bye’s and it was just Biola and I in the house watching ‘ Kandi’s Wedding’ until it was done and we just put on normal tv. I looked at the time on the screen and it read 1:23am

“ You staying the night?” I asked , Biola usually stayed over when it was this late, her parents trusted her more now.

“ Yeah, I’m too tired to go home.”She yawned.

“ Let me take my babe to bed.” I swooped her up bridal style and carried her across the corridor and into my bedroom and placed her on the bed.

“ I don’t have any pj’s” She said with her head tilted to the side and her hand out with her palm facing upwards , like that picture of the girl.

“ You don’t need pj’s sleep naked.” I grinned.

“ Here wear this , spoilt princess.” I dashed my t-shirt at her and It hit her face.

“ K.”

I took off my jumper and my vest and put on basketball shorts.

“ You like what you see or something?” I laughed as I caught Biola staring.

“ You’ve gotten more muscular, have you been going gym?” she asked swerving from the question.

“ Naah, been working out at home abit.”

“mm.” she replied , as I noticed she was in her bra about to put on my t-shirt.

“ I’m guessing you like what you seen.” I stated walking closer to her until we were close enough for her to rub her hands on my abs.

“ nice.” She commented.

I licked my lips and placed it on hers. My breathing pattern had completely changed and the air was now thick with passion and lust, I wanted more. I climbed on top of her, making her fall back onto the bed, still kissing the entire time. I laid inbetween her legs, deepening the kiss and moving my hands up and down her smooth thighs.i was becoming hot inside and my heart started racing. This seems like it’s going further than expected and it was all new to me, but I was enjoying it.

I smoothed her braids down away from her face and I broke the kiss to move onto her neck, I felt her tense up as my lips connected with her skin.

“ Whats wrong?” I asked her breaking the kiss.

“ I know where this is going and I don’t think I’m ready for this Louis.” She admitted.

“ That’s fine b , I’ll never pressure you in doing anything, besides this is my first time too. I want it to be special.” I replied. I Love Biola too much, to force her to do anything she’s not ready to do.

“ I Love you so much.” She reached up and kissed me.

“I Love you too.” I Kissed her back.

Thanks For Reading (:

Vote, Comment, Like ,Share , Follow  < Please do it.

KingDeezy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Layla By Artemis->

General Fiction

17.2K 434 25
I'm Layla, Layla Benson. The human form of average being. Nothing special to discover. My life seems as normal as I do. Three Best friend's. Two cl...
107K 2.9K 14
Life isn't easy in the projects , its the hardest place to survive at. of course you got hoes and they moms and the thugs loaded up with guns and dru...
Lucky Me By Mae

Teen Fiction

2.2K 272 45
College is suppose to be fun, a brand new experience. I know it wasn't suppose to be easy and necessarily drama free, but I feel like my life has don...
1.3K 127 63
Set Six months after Embrace. Its half term and Tyler is extremely happy to be able to spend an entire weak with his two dads but Tyler had a lot on...